Constantly crashing tonight?

in WvW

Posted by: Mubarizun.6435

Mubarizun.6435

I just had back to back crashes near SM. I never had this before. Others in game confirmed they had the same problem. Thoughts?

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

same problem here. horrible freezing lag... then crash

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

yes, me too. screen freezes and I have to use Task Manager to kill the game.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

same problem here. horrible freezing lag… then crash

This game is completely unplayable right now. When your 1 skill isn’t working, you know something is messed up. Fix your game ANet. Undo your “performance improvements” because they are trash.

in WvW

Posted by: crimsonvapor.1937

crimsonvapor.1937

Yeah, same here. Froze on me twice. Had to use task manager as well to end it. Both times happened within an hour of each other. Both times happened at supply camps in WvW. One of an enemy camp and the other was an ally camp. Died once because of it.
Never happened to me before prior to this latest patch. Crashes yes, but not a freeze like this. Worst part is I had to pay for a WP and repair because I was out of the cities.

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Hey, atleast the forum works ^^

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Had this happen to me at spawn, guildie had this happen to him in garrison. Screen freeze then we had to forcequit from the taskmanager, exactly as others here describe.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Had this happen to a ton of us on server VoIP last night…At first we thought we had it narrowed down to people with only AMD processors, then just before I logged someone crashed that had Intel. So no idea what is happening, a few of us crashed multiple times, I and a couple of others even had to “hard reboot” because even with task manager up the computer behaved like GW2 was still up in full screen, so we couldn’t kill processes or do much of anything.

Mag Server Leader