Covering the Emergency Waypoint

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Just like supply huts were, Emergency Waypoints are being spammed with birthday cakes to siege.

Enough Anet!

Make all interactive tactics and nodes NO BUILD ZONES and stop giving the enemy an advantage in more than just numbers.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I agree with no build zones being implemented in certain areas – especially in siege depots and the EWP.

Prone to troll food spamming and so much more.. haha.

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

That’s actually pretty funny. Dropping cakes on the tacs to deny e wp lol

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Just like supply huts were, Emergency Waypoints are being spammed with birthday cakes to siege.

Enough Anet!

Make all interactive tactics and nodes NO BUILD ZONES and stop giving the enemy an advantage in more than just numbers.

No.

Spam their build sites with cakes. Make it hard for them to build the segue in the first place.

It’s a tactic. A cheesey one for sure, but valid.

Spam cakes on their catas, then fear them off… Spam cakes ???? On their rams and fear the off the rams.

Cakes and food are not build sites. IT WONT MATTER. The only thing your ‘no build site’ will prevent is Friendly siege.

Also, you can’t interact with enemy siege. Your concern and solution I fear will not change what you want to change.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Find it quite funny to put those useless box of fun on top of it.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Find it quite funny to put those useless box of fun on top of it.

Nice!

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

I have a feeling that what someone is talking about is the ‘troll’ on “this” site dropping the siege on the tactic so that you CAN interact with it. In that case then it’s a super pain of course.. true epic trolling. But if it’s enemy dropping their siege on your tactic, other than hiding it, there should be no impact since you can’t interact with the enemy siege… :P

… just call me … Tim :)

in WvW

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

I have a feeling that what someone is talking about is the ‘troll’ on “this” site dropping the siege on the tactic so that you CAN interact with it. In that case then it’s a super pain of course.. true epic trolling. But if it’s enemy dropping their siege on your tactic, other than hiding it, there should be no impact since you can’t interact with the enemy siege… :P

Placeable feasts prevent you from using F to activate the tactivator (while also consuming your most likely significantly more expensive food choice).

Enemy siege prevents you from right clicking to activate the tactivator (as right clicking prioritizes enemies above all else).

So depending on how well a place is covered. It really can be impossible to activate tactivators. No matter how carefuly your trying to look. Atleast not before the entire enemy force is ready and waiting to bomb the kitten out of the waypoint.

Ghost Yak

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

This is definitely a thing. I choose to look away when my daytime raid guild does it.

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Not sure what the problem is here. Just learn to manually click it instead. I’ve been able to succeed most first tries.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

You guys do know you can target tactivators by using the target nearest ally command right?

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

ah, my solution would be to remove the tactivators altogether since imo they are mostly a waste of space. Other than the possible wp if you have a zerg nearby to come help and a small amount of supplies they’re kind of meh.

About the only things I feel useful in those upgrades is the +10 and maybe the sabotage depot options.. and we don’t need tactics for those. Just my thoughts though

… just call me … Tim :)

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Enough Anet!

No

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Sinfullysweet.4517

Sinfullysweet.4517

Throwing an idea out there, can a code be implemented like RIFT had where you could hide people by pressing a hotkey? They had that problem with vendors, banks, etc where you couldn’t get to the object or merchant.

Just a thought.

[OTG] ~ [GAME]~ [ROAM]~[AUTH]~ [LOFT]
Current Home: Yaks Bend Former Home: Maguuma/TC/SBI
Sin’s Characters on Gw2efficiency

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

the ewp is a farm. Why would anyone troll it is beyond me.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

the ewp is a farm. Why would anyone troll it is beyond me.

I trolled it once because I scouted home dbl for 2 hours stRait, screaming in t chat that enermy zergs were taking/attacking upgraded towers and side keep all of which was ignored so I pulled garri ewp as soon as it got contested and everyone lost their minds. But it was ok for me to waset hours of scouting for no 1 come and help (a few roamers did but that’s it.) I even went to eb and 2 commanders were ppting paper stuff on enemy corner.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Not sure what the problem is here. Just learn to manually click it instead. I’ve been able to succeed most first tries.

One can’t ‘manually click’ anything ‘under’ dozens of different materials to get to the intended thing, whether it be a tacitvator or before this, supply.

Apparently you haven’t see a completely covered and inaccessible emergency waypoint or tactivator that inevitably lost you not one but every single keep, tower and camp in WvW.

I have seen it far too many times and it’s not a ‘tactic’ it’s a cowardly thing to do in what is really supposed to be a fair fight (fair, as in lack of hacks and exploits).

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

If the enemy can get at your tactivators, you’ve already lost