in WvW

Posted by: nerovergil.5408

nerovergil.5408

Guild 15 VS 15 Tournament

This tournament will be held before the start of season 2

A. Rules and Format:

1. Every guild must have 15 players

2. 2/15 player must be from the same guild

3. The reward at the end of the tourney will be given to the 15 players that active till the end. At least playing 400 games.

4. There must be at least one thief, guardian, ranger, mesmer, necromancer, engineer, elementalist and warrior during the fight for each guild.

5. The tournament will be held for 4 weeks, theres will be achievements, rewards and titles.

6. The guild can change team members, but only 15 active players will receive the special reward (top 10). Active meaning the player at least has a 400 games played with the guild.

The top 10 reward only be given to 15 players of the guild, if there is 16 (or more) players that claim and has 400 points contributions, the guild will vote who deserve the reward or the early registered player will receive the reward.

7. The game will have matchmaking system, Wins give 3 points, Lose will cuts -1 point from the guild

8. Top 3 guild we receive special reward at the end of the tournament. Place 4-10 will receive a good reward too.

9. The guild can have the players of different server.

10. Similar with WvW, the players will use PvE equipments

11. An uplevel cant enter this tournament.

12. EU and NA will have a separate tournament.

13. Registered players are soulbound, means you cant change character.

B. The matchmaking

1. The matchmaking most likely will pair a guild with 0-100 points randomly. Guild with 101-200 points will be pair randomly with the guild that has the same points (unless less player online then it will juz pair with any guild that online at that time), it follow with 201-300 and goes on and on for each 100 points different.

C. Teamates finders

1. If you dont have a team or your team lacking players, you can que yourself/team in a team finders and will be given a teamates.

2. Teamates finders is global means you can get players from different server.

D. The Achievements

This is the important part of the tournament to make it attract more players. Even your team suck you can still get decent reward and titles. My ideas is 15/15 achievement that is.

1. Players killing x1

2. Profession killing x8

3. Guild leader killing x1

3. Wins ammount x1

4. Food eaten x1

5. Points earn x1

6. games ammounts x1

7. oil eaten x1

8. sharp stone eaten x1

And the reward for this achievements is a choice of 1 pieces of any ascended armor!!

And a kitten title!

E. Champions reward

1. The champion (15 players) will get a choice of any legendary weapons, full set ascended armor, full set ascended trinkret of their choice, 5000 gold (team gets, means 333.3g each players) and a special titles. All this was soul bound to character.

2. The runner up will get a 2x full set ascended armor plus three set of ascended weapons of their choice, 2x full set ascended trinkret of their choice, 4000 gold and a special titles

3. The third place will get a full set ascended armor plus 2 set of ascended weapons of their choice,full set ascended trinkret of their choice, 3000 gold and a special titles

4. Place 4-10 will get a full set ascended armor of their choice and a gold depends on their position.

4 = 1500 gold

5 = 1350g

6 = 1200g

7 = 1050g

8 = 900g

9 = 750g

10 = 600g

Thanks for reading this! And I hope Anet can do this in a near future!

(edited by nerovergil.5408)

Cross WvW Guild 15 VS 15 Tournament

in WvW

Posted by: SgtJanitor.3164

SgtJanitor.3164

lol nope

Heurix
Authorized Shoutcaster for ArenaNet, ESL, and DPS

in WvW

Posted by: Obeet.6785

Obeet.6785

The idea was cool, sad it’s again for 15+ guilds…

Asura engineer//Human Warrior [Psy]

Outnumbered actions : http://www.youtube.com/user/Fiascot

in WvW

nerovergil.5408

numbers can be tweak, whats wrong with 15?

in WvW

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

11. An uplevel cant enter this tournament.

welp
i’m outie

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Obeet.6785

Obeet.6785

I don’t want to bring a new discussion about that but i know there are many guilds that don’t want to play at more than 10 players. (like my guild for example)

So it reminds me the old GVG ladder, smaller teams were not considerate, and i know there are some awesome small-scalle groups IG.

But about your project, the prices looks..crazy..who will give that? isn’t ascended acount bound? (idk really)
and 400 matches, is a lot.

Asura engineer//Human Warrior [Psy]

Outnumbered actions : http://www.youtube.com/user/Fiascot

in WvW

nerovergil.5408

I don’t want to bring a new discussion about that but i know there are many guilds that don’t want to play at more than 10 players. (like my guild for example)

So it reminds me the old GVG ladder, smaller teams were not considerate, and i know there are some awesome small-scalle groups IG.

But about your project, the prices looks..crazy..who will give that? isn’t ascended acount bound? (idk really)
and 400 matches, is a lot.

Anet will give the reward, they can tweak that reward according to them. I just giving a framework of my ideas.

10v10 seems good.

And 400 match also just a framework..can be tweak maybe 200?

in WvW

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

i wouldnt consider 10v10 as the best solution since 15v15 and 20v20 are the most common gvg’s played by guilds. for smaller than that there is Spvp? rewards seem to be way too good for such tournament tho. how will the achievements really work? there must be thousands of guilds hunting just for the achie if there will be them. all this seems a little too… big.

4. There must be at least one thief, guardian, ranger, mesmer, necromancer, engineer, elementalist and warrior during the fight for each guild.

not every guild group needs all of these classes. seems like really unnecessary rule.

(edited by Covis.6037)

in WvW

nerovergil.5408

i wouldnt consider 10v10 as the best solution since 15v15 and 20v20 are the most common gvg’s played by guilds. for smaller than that there is Spvp? rewards seem to be way too good for such tournament tho. how will the achievements really work? there must be thousands of guilds hunting just for the achie if there will be them. all this seems a little too… big.

not every guild group needs all of these classes. seems like really unnecessary rule.

yep, i think 20v20 is great too thats why i stick to 15v15 1st…maybe increase it to 20vs20

about the classes, it will be more interesting to watch if it has different classes. A good thief can effectively played in 20vs20 too if played well

in WvW

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Keep it a 15v15, it’s a great setup.

in WvW

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

15v15 looks to be a good spot for a gvg.
if this was to actually happen [GF] might actually be active again.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in WvW

Posted by: Trego.6182

Trego.6182

1. The champion (15 players) will get a choice of any legendary weapons, full set ascended armor, full set ascended trinkret of their choice, 5000 gold (team gets, means 333.3g each players) and a special titles. All this was soul bound to character.

2. The runner up will get a 2x full set ascended armor plus three set of ascended weapons of their choice, 2x full set ascended trinkret of their choice, 4000 gold and a special titles

3. The third place will get a full set ascended armor plus 2 set of ascended weapons of their choice,full set ascended trinkret of their choice, 3000 gold and a special titles

Attachments:

There are things that are beautiful , because one cannot obtain them.
There is neither Shadow nor Light, only Gray remains.

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

If this can be built why not make the numbers adjustable? I’d be happy to sign up for a 10v10 and a 15v15 with my guild. I don’t have enough for a 20v20 or 25v25 but I’m sure other guilds do.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

You guys want an adjustable gvg tournament bracket and they’re still trying to figure out if 1 comes before 2 in a proper working queue system.

Don’t get your hopes up.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall