Crystal Desert, K, ET, BP grouping using TS ?

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

15 TS bugs and a bottle of rum!

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Know the feeling, I got a bit sensitive hearing myself, so I can manage at most 30 minutes with TS, and then I just need to shut all sound off or I get a headache.

But I do like dropping in every now and then when the guild is actually trying to do something other than using the TS as drunken karaoke bar. :p

The map/team chatter was kind of like that last night….lol. And I usually end up not running TS, but since I am a backline support character, if I just pay attention, I can usually tell if the leader is calling for a push, or if we’re moving on, or baiting another group, or whatever. It is all good fun.
I mainly just try to make sure I don’t screw up…..lol.
My wife also had a ton of fun running with the same group last night…..she has a nasty ele, and said several times how helpful the group was in keeping her and other nukers alive.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

Yep, I think I’ll probably do backline support unless I’m running with my guild group. For me it’s a matter of timing it right since I’m not on at regular intervals :P Hope to see you guys in there soon though!

… just call me … Tim :)

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

I main Guard, and usually don’t run anything else in WvW. So if you see me, I’ll be that guardian that charges alone into the blob as Crummy tells "fake push". Every single time. Then the TS will be full of laughter, it seemingly never gets old :p

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

Teon.5168

I main Guard, and usually don’t run anything else in WvW. So if you see me, I’ll be that guardian that charges alone into the blob as Crummy tells “fake push”. Every single time. Then the TS will be full of laughter, it seemingly never gets old :p

It is this sort of stuff that makes Kaineng such a fun server to be a part of.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

It makes me chuckle how every other server is a “bad” one until you actually know people on them. I hear stories about pretty much all other servers.. .most anyway and people talk smack.. I will never understand it. I mean if people on other servers are anything like me they might be in trouble ‘cause I’m the very best at being bad! bahaa

in WvW

Teon.5168

It makes me chuckle how every other server is a “bad” one until you actually know people on them. I hear stories about pretty much all other servers.. .most anyway and people talk smack.. I will never understand it. I mean if people on other servers are anything like me they might be in trouble ‘cause I’m the very best at being bad! bahaa

I have been on both FA and NSP, and they were both very fun servers, as well. FA was an absolute crack-up. Our time spent paired with TC was also good, as most there were also very nice/fun. My saying that Kaineng was so much fun was just a reflection on me spending most of my time there, and not meant to be disparaging to any other servers.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

Omg. I was definitely not referring to anything that you said :-) it just made me think about things that other people say about other servers and made me smile. So many good people all over and there are always a few little sour grapes ;-) But not you!!

in WvW

Teon.5168

Omg. I was definitely not referring to anything that you said :-) it just made me think about things that other people say about other servers and made me smile. So many good people all over and there are always a few little sour grapes ;-) But not you!!

I didn’t take it that way, hence the smiley at the end.

But just wanted to be sure you weren’t possibly misinterpreting…….the trash talk among servers on here does get pretty hilarious at times.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

I seriously swear my keyboard puts out invisible letters. FOUR TAGS on SFBL and NOBODY RESPONDS… holy crap… gonna do a couple simple camp missions if I can then something else…

in WvW

Posted by: Mira.4906

Mira.4906

Send me a message in game tomorrow and I can get you the address of the cd ts, and the kaineng ts. Also make sure you don’t have map and team chat turned off. They spammed map chat a few hours ago asking people to join their TS.

Guild Leader for [Myth] Darkhaven

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

Ah. I definitely have all chats on at all times. With 4 tags on the map I was looking for even just one response. I believe I have the Kain ts. Possibly the cd one in an email. But not much sense popping in and out of ts’s trying to figure out which ts is run by which tag. I’m not new to wvw. 2370wxp so been around a lot. Sorry but I’m not sure why I’m having such an issue. I am so used to being able to come on to a map and be given some info real quick so I can get into the right spot. This silence is killing me.

Sure I can just grab onto a tag and pug along on the tail but that’s not my style. I like to PLAY this game and following a zerg blindly doesn’t work for me.

in WvW

Teon.5168

I seriously swear my keyboard puts out invisible letters. FOUR TAGS on SFBL and NOBODY RESPONDS… holy crap… gonna do a couple simple camp missions if I can then something else…

You missed the really absurd moment…..me and my wife were following a tag, and got up into the northern reaches of SF, I think…..and got into this battle, and there were like 8 tags……was hilariously absurd……my wife and I started laughing on our own TS and just started shaking our heads…….was ridiculously disorganized…..lol.

Later, though, we got with a good tag.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

ha, boy if only I could get my wife into the game.. now that would be cool.. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

What, you guys never ran an all-tag, all-Charr, or all-Asura group before in WvW? Fun stuff!

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

lol, yes I have seen that before… we’ve done that on BP as well… problem was that nobody at all would respond… lol, I don’t know what it is about me coming into a bunch of people that don’t know me.. maybe they think I’m a spy. Today I just tossed up a tag and ran my own group for a while… bam!

in WvW

Posted by: Kylden Ar.3724

Kylden Ar.3724

Gotcha…it would be so much easier if GW2 had some kind of TS server that automatically linked all the paired worlds each time the linkings are changed…

Yeah, in our dreams lol. It would be nice, but I imagine a nightmare to manage since people could just come in and yell non stop or something lol..

Maybe they could do it with Discord? Seems easier to set up. [TACO] has been having good luck with it, working on talking [RaW] into it as well.

Plus, you can give out permanent links, or temp links (make a link for say, 6 weeks), and even go manually expire a link if someone with a perm link turns into a kitten kitten.

(Yes, I typed that as kitten kitten. Meow.)

In game you will see one of my two mains: Tim Is On Your Side (Backline Ranger) or Dàrk Side Of Tim (Frontline Guard) – Enemies will see Gold Vet Guard and go… ooo dinner

I was working with you last night. You’re not that bad.

Kylden
Leader of TACO mini-roamer guild, Kaineng.

(edited by Kylden Ar.3724)