Crystal Desert WvW US guilds

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Hi,

I am trying to get in touch with all Crystal Desert guilds that are WvW focused in US prime time (6pm -12pm Server time). If you are organized and play as a guild and want to work with other guilds on CD please message me or post here. I am looking to work with other US prime time guilds.

If your CD based guild is WvW focused, organized, and willing to work with other guilds during this coming weekend please message me so we can coordinate.

I just want to mention that we do have a Brazilian guild FT working with us so if there are any other organized Brazilian guilds that want to work but are hesitant due to language limitations please step forward and work with FT.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

(edited by Luvpie.8350)

in WvW

Posted by: Igolbug.7295

Igolbug.7295

My guild stopped player so I’m out here alone all the time

Igolbug – 80 Elementalist
The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Luvpie.8350

My guild stopped player so I’m out here alone all the time

If you are looking for a new guild please mail me your the timezone you play in and what you like to play. One of the best features about GW2 is that you can represent multiple guilds.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Posted by: Reef.2089

Reef.2089

I am sure a lot of Blackgate US players would have transferred already to CD after this weeks whooping, as the week went by it got harder and harder for BG and GOM to take back the reinforced towers during the US prime time especially on the Eternal Map.
Either way best of luck in your recruiting efforts.

in WvW

Igolbug.7295

Ya, all the bad Blackgate probably transfered.

The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Luvpie.8350

Ya, all the bad Blackgate probably transfered.

Let’s keep the tone of this thread on topic. I am not here looking for speculation of who transferred from what server.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Posted by: Elythor.6320

Elythor.6320

I’m with Karma [KA] on Crystal Desert. Last 2 days I see a lot of saboteurs from other servers coming into WvW to troll. Definitely see people taking supplies from towers/keeps and spend it on seige equipment in the middle of nowhere. Also saw groups of people just sitting in Skritt/Centaur area doing nothing and take up valuable space.

in WvW

Posted by: Sisho.5431

Sisho.5431

While there are likely spy/saboteurs like that on all servers just about because of free transfers, those people at the Skritt area are bots. They have been reported on nearly all servers, dunno if you noticed but they are likely running in a circle, jumping every now and then, and just auto attacking.

Level 80 Elementalist/Warrior/Ranger/Mesmer
Leader and founder of [BIO] on Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Luvpie.8350

Looking for more WvW US guilds to coordinate with.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Posted by: Guppy.2753

Guppy.2753

Luvpie has been very active both on the WvW maps in-game and behind the scenes, working to help coordinate the efforts of as many Crystal Desert guilds and WvW players as possible.

Plus, he’s a polar bear named Luvpie. You have to respect that.

in WvW

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

You guys should focus on taking Cliffside and Astralhome, there’s never anyone there.

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

in WvW

Luvpie.8350

back on topic. This thread has allowed me to get in touch with couple great guilds in US prime time. We are all on our TS now when in WvW and coordinating whichever map we get to. If you are interested in helping CD become organized and want to work with other US prime time guilds please contact me.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Igolbug.7295

Back on topic.

Crystal Desert players how is it that last week when we were dominating without much challenge I sit in an hour queue every night for whatever I queued.

And this week when its a challenge I get insta queue for 2/3 borderlands almost all day and later at night I get insta queue for EB and CD borderlands as well.

Last night I had outmanned in EB, last week there was never a time 24/7 that EB didn’t have a queue.

The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Luvpie.8350

Back on topic.

Crystal Desert players how is it that last week when we were dominating without much challenge I sit in an hour queue every night for whatever I queued.

And this week when its a challenge I get insta queue for 2/3 borderlands almost all day and later at night I get insta queue for EB and CD borderlands as well.

Last night I had outmanned in EB, last week there was never a time 24/7 that EB didn’t have a queue.

People like winning and get discouraged easily. That wasn’t really back to topic though. Getting organized guilds working together in prime time US will give us better chances of holding out the weekend.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Karma [KA] here as well, ya all know one good thing about the general population giving up is that those of us that give akittencan get in and make a difference. If we can get a good group of 20 or so into a borderland we could easily take back Garrison and from there probably even take the Bay Keep as well shortly after (via Treb from Garrison).

I am always all for bringing the fight, it’s just annoying most nights no one else is willing to as well so it ends up with just me and maybe 5-8 others from Karma trying to do whatever we can against insurmountable odds.

in WvW

Sisho.5431

It is time for our alliance to start to really push coordination on our server. To try to get all available people who want to coordinate an effective effort in WvW and not just run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

If you are a guild in Crystal Desert that does even a little WvW message myself (Sisho in game as well) or Luvpie so we can try to get everyone in together in one coordinated effort. If you cannot reach one of us or simply can’t get on Guild Wars 2 at the time you can also visit the alliance site at http://synergyalliance.shivtr.com/ and post your guild and ways to get in touch with you there. We do have a teamspeak server we are using to try to get every available person who actually wants to coordinate and get things done.

This is a call to all the guilds in Crystal Desert that participate in WvW at all, whether you be a North American guild or Oceanic. We have players from all over the globe, of varying languages and nationalities. Don’t feel like your guild will be singled out or be unable to work with us due to some barrier, join us! You want to make a difference in WvW and give us a win? Get in and communicate with us, work with our alliance even if you are only going to be in WvW for a couple hours! Every person who is following us and our plans is another person that can be far more effective than following a random crowd!

Time for Crystal Desert to make a stand!

in WvW

Sisho.5431

Is that how you got Dragonbrand to team up wit ya?

Sorry we are playing for first so we will hit JQ, Dragonbrand can keep beingkitten and playing for 2nd by teaming up with you if that’s the way they want it.

Only results in you taking the whole map like last night.

Dragonbrand hasn’t teamed up with JQ. The fog of war must be pretty thick from the CD point of view.

Dragonbrand working with JQ that is hilarious. I have been doing mostly wvw in EB but seeing CD only take a tower or supply camp from JQ every night and saying we are working with them is rich. We are not fighting for 2nd place but we are in 2nd place and JQ already has almost twice our score. It is coming down who has the biggest numbers in this matchup. Several times we had the outmanned buff last night. When JQ wanted us gone they did it fairly quickly.

Please do not post any more of this kind of talk here. That discussion is already closed and over and we have already asked everyone to stay on topic. This thread has nothing to do with the current match up in WvW and pertains Crystal Desert or future Crystal Desert guilds only.

Crystal Desert members please refrain from replying to these posts at all, and I thank you guys for the free bump but please refrain from posting here with this kind of stuff again.

in WvW

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

Yeah, I’ve never even seen DB really let up on us. They really like attacking Bay walls, and then flooding people into the keep. Meanwhile, CD is blasting the crap out of on the other side of the keep.

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: FirmCD.1953

FirmCD.1953

Commendable efforts Luvpie. Will register on your alliance site so you can keep us in the loop and utilize our guild as needed.

Firm
GM of Celestial Darkness
www.cdgw2.com

GM ~ Celestial Darkness [CD] ~Crystal Desert ~ www.cdgw2.com

in WvW

Luvpie.8350

Fang TS3 is open to all WvW players looking for organized play. If you are from a big guild like Merc or KA feel free to send a rep there just to hear what we trying to do. You can use us as a decoy or work with us. Fine either way as long as we gain the objective. I currently have atleast 4-5 guid reps in our TS3 during peak hours. It is much more efficient to just call out a particular guild to defend camp/resupply then to send a party of 5 from fang. It build teamwork within the guild this way as well. I would like to get KA or Merc to coordinate with us since you have 10x the numbers or fang. I am also going to have my commander title by Thursday so we can see how that works.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Posted by: Guppy.2753

Guppy.2753

Guild leaders who don’t wish to formally join Synergy Alliance are still welcome to contact Synergy’s leaders and get some basic communication going on server strategy.

I’ll also mention that Synergy has been good at allowing member guilds to decide for themselves how much independence to maintain within the alliance.