DDOS attacks in Tier 1

DDOS attacks in Tier 1

in WvW

Posted by: windwarrior.6139

windwarrior.6139

Hi all,

I wanted to raise the topic on how sad it has to be a wvw player in BG or JQ.
I am a member of Yak’s Bend, and all i see during our runs vs BG or JQ or even TC for that matter when they are in tier 1, which ill doubt theyll come to again, is that unless someone from the other servers doesent hold their hand, they cant do anything. So BG,TC and JQ have decided to form alliances, have people log in their other accounts on Yaks Bend and spy on locations of commanders, and lately even DDOS. Talk about tier 1 servers being pathetic. First of all…. all of you who are doing WvW on BG,JQ or TC…. learn to play WvW. Because even the spies u send or the Alliances you make, cant do **** against Yak’s Bend, but resorting to DDOS’ing. Thats a new low. All I can say about you people is just that I’m so disappointed. Instead of playing the game properly, you decide to hack and cheat, so that you may stay on “top”. Just pathetic.

DDOS attacks in Tier 1

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Bro Ts isnt anets problem and since your talking about a matchup this will be closed soon

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

DDOS attacks in Tier 1

in WvW

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

People are funny. One moment there is some JQ+TC alliance against YB. Then people claim it’s JQ+YB against TC. Or JQ+BG against TC/YB. Many times I’ve seen BG+TC double teaming JQ keeps.

Whatever server currently has the fewest players online is the server that gets “double-teamed”. Although it’s not really double-teaming so much as taking advantage of a weak server. A few hours later when that server is strong they do the exact same thing to whatever server is currently the weakest for that hour.

People need to wake up and realize that these situations are not unique to you and that your server (everyone) does the exact same thing to other servers. All the time. Every single day. Whether its double-teaming, spying, sabotaging siege, or even hacking. Everyone is doing it. Your server isn’t on some mythical pedestal. Everyone (not just the OP, there’s a lot of people) needs to get over it.

DDOS attacks in Tier 1

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Hi all,

I wanted to raise the topic on how sad it has to be a wvw player in BG or JQ.
I am a member of Yak’s Bend, and all i see during our runs vs BG or JQ or even TC for that matter when they are in tier 1, which ill doubt theyll come to again, is that unless someone from the other servers doesent hold their hand, they cant do anything. So BG,TC and JQ have decided to form alliances, have people log in their other accounts on Yaks Bend and spy on locations of commanders, and lately even DDOS. Talk about tier 1 servers being pathetic. First of all…. all of you who are doing WvW on BG,JQ or TC…. learn to play WvW. Because even the spies u send or the Alliances you make, cant do **** against Yak’s Bend, but resorting to DDOS’ing. Thats a new low. All I can say about you people is just that I’m so disappointed. Instead of playing the game properly, you decide to hack and cheat, so that you may stay on “top”. Just pathetic.

Clearly this poster did not know what was in store when notorious BG/JQ and BG/TC cross-server guilds made an alliance and transferred to Yak’s Bend to push that server into T1.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

DDOS attacks in Tier 1

in WvW

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

And this hacking/cheating because?

It has nothing to do with GW2 so why post it here?

DDOS attacks in Tier 1

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Tuer 1 NA: Where WVW is your second job.

Blech.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

DDOS attacks in Tier 1

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

get a better host??

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.