Darkhaven campers...

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7219

Ikaros.7219

congratulations to the darkhaven campers in the obsidian. you are total kittenholes since all you do is camp and kill people who are just trying to get an achievement.

“Raw overwhelming power. He who has it, rules. He who doesn’t, begs.”

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

If you go into WvW and don’t expect to be attacked by the enemy, you’re going to have a bad time…

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

They are also working to get their achievement, I don’t see what the problem is.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

yep, 450 wvw kills

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7219

Ikaros.7219

no i dont mean in wvw. i mean in the obsidian sanctum. usually i just ignore other players in there but when people are camping in there just to get kills.. i just dont think its cool is all.

“Raw overwhelming power. He who has it, rules. He who doesn’t, begs.”

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I don’t see what the problem is.

you are QQing about pvp in a pvp zone

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

What? Perhaps you’re confusing me with the OP.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Pvp in a pvp zone, working as intended.

~Tarnished Coast~

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Eh, I’m split on this. I don’t like that play style and actively avoid it, but that’s because I prefer being nice to folks and try to even help my enemies in Obsidian. It’s WvW, that’s to be expected and so it’s fair in my mind (even if I personally disapprove).

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

no i dont mean in wvw. i mean in the obsidian sanctum. usually i just ignore other players in there but when people are camping in there just to get kills.. i just dont think its cool is all.

Well, obsidian sanctum is considered WvW. Remember, it used to be part of EB, until they moved it to its own zone so more people could actually fight in EB.

So, people who play WvW will go in there, and they will kill people. So, my advice is to bring some friends

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

congratulations to the darkhaven campers in the obsidian. you are total kittenholes since all you do is camp and kill people who are just trying to get an achievement.

Congratulations indeed! (For real.)

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: kingcragus.6810

kingcragus.6810

Hahahaa YES! I love this thread. My thief is nearly 80 now. Can’t wait to grief some pve kittenface

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

What? Perhaps you’re confusing me with the OP.

:O
kitten the same name!

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Hahahaa YES! I love this thread. My thief is nearly 80 now. Can’t wait to grief some pve kittenface

You might want to get that looked at. Kind of sad that you just want to make others not have fun.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

kingcragus.6810

You might want to get that looked at. Kind of sad that you just want to make others not have fun.

hahahhahaha

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Gathslan.1870

Gathslan.1870

Nice job Darkhaven, gank them. GANK THEM ALL!

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

It’s not cool, but there is nothing you can do about it.
And kingcragus probably falls to his death because he cannot control his thief. Np there.

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

now we just need a vendor to exchange carebear tears for ascended backpacks. win/ win

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

kingcragus.6810

It’s not cool, but there is nothing you can do about it.
And kingcragus probably falls to his death because he cannot control his thief. Np there.

lmao

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

kingcragus.6810

now we just need a vendor to exchange carebear tears for ascended backpacks. win/ win

+1

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

the JP is still wvw and if I had the time I would camp the crap out of it. Its a welcome wagon to wvw.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Hi Welcome

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

If you want to have some real fun, set up a bali or two in one of the borderlands puzzles, good luck trying to do that with siege on you.

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

If you want to have some real fun, set up a bali or two in one of the borderlands puzzles, good luck trying to do that with siege on you.

Pretty sure they siege locked them a few months ago.

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Tobbygnome.6793

Tobbygnome.6793

The last time people did that to us (the OS kite achievement), we coordinated with the 3rd server to work together and take down the campers, it ended up being a pretty fun afternoon.

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Oh I should camp the puzzle with a party, sounds amazing! Easy kills, easy loot!

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Darkhaven campers...

in WvW

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

The last time people did that to us (the OS kite achievement), we coordinated with the 3rd server to work together and take down the campers, it ended up being a pretty fun afternoon.

That’s the spirit

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels