lol

i thought it was humorous

Attachments:

MARATHON CIV 5 DIFFICULTY 10 STILL GOING

Dat meta.

in WvW

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Pretty much, Anet made a HUGE mistake allowing Blueprints to be sold on TP. I just saw 10 Siege items being built to take a NON-Reinforced base – why? because they could. Its out of control. We have to fight past 7+ Arrow Carts as well as other Siege to take a tower yesturday….

Dat meta.

in WvW

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

BUILD MOAR SIEGE, there is no other option!

Dat meta.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

There is simply a glut in the market. Give it time to work through.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

Dat meta.

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Pretty much, Anet made a HUGE mistake allowing Blueprints to be sold on TP. I just saw 10 Siege items being built to take a NON-Reinforced base – why? because they could. Its out of control. We have to fight past 7+ Arrow Carts as well as other Siege to take a tower yesturday….

Sounds like an average bay, hills, garri flip in Tier 1 NA.

Sanctum of Rall builds 5 omegas, wipe them, they build another 5, wipe them again, another 5.

As to the rams, if noone is nearby and have map zerg 6 superior rams cause yolo and normal. Rather flip the tower than not.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

Dat meta.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

You’re still limited by supply. At least I find supply limiting in the sort of WvW I play. Doesn’t matter how many rams we got, 3 rams at the gate is walking on sunshine.

Gate of Madness

Dat meta.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

it…like every change to WvW since January; favors more populated servers.

I think it’s clear that everyone need to buy gems and transfer to T1 since that’s clear what ANet wants everyone to do.

Dat meta.

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

North Hills = 5 trebs 10 AC’s and a ballista for the Lawls….

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

Dat meta.

in WvW

Posted by: jonwar.4186

jonwar.4186

saw a ballista and 3 cannons…in heros camp…… a camp…

Sword Dagger Thief
Ferguson’s Crossing [MAIN]

Dat meta.

in WvW

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Sounds like an average bay, hills, garri flip in Tier 1 NA.

Sanctum of Rall builds 5 omegas, wipe them, they build another 5, wipe them again, another 5.

As to the rams, if noone is nearby and have map zerg 6 superior rams cause yolo and normal. Rather flip the tower than not.

Less QQ