Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

Try being on CD this week bud lol

Dtox

Dear Anet, Na WvW Population Out Control

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Whatever do you mean? They have pretty fair skirmish points to me so that there is little to no machup movements.

Point system working as intended.

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

plz dont let strong Server get link…

EX: Na Server Jade Quarry….

Next WvW link coming Soon, and plz think more about it

That’s what happens when you got a no life 16 hour a day k train commander who avoids fair fights and k trains off hours.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

plz dont let strong Server get link…

EX: Na Server Jade Quarry….

Next WvW link coming Soon, and plz think more about it

That’s what happens when you got a no life 16 hour a day k train commander who avoids fair fights and k trains off hours.

Fastcar kinda owns Mag though, for realz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21c_Yr0Kyes

Dtox

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

This maguuma server have 1.5 kill ratio and they still losing. They must have some serious l2p issues. Probably just sit in own keep and spam carts.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

This maguuma server have 1.5 kill ratio and they still losing. They must have some serious l2p issues. Probably just sit in own keep and spam carts.

If that’s the case there’s a lot of dumb enemies standing under their carts for that kdr ratio.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

Some hours some servers are more strong than others depending on where the players live and what their prime time is at. T1 shouldn’t have link servers. T2 should only have 1 link server if any. Too many link servers for 1 server and you throw them in T1 where they don’t want to be.

in WvW

Posted by: Yuffi.2430

Yuffi.2430

What else do you expect when you put a PPK server up against a PPT server? They are very different play styles that’s all.

It’s not a case on either server losing since they measure success in different ways, and the glicko system is worthless anyway these days.

in WvW

Posted by: Namer.9750

Namer.9750

Actually, it’s because Mag has no offhours whatsoever to speak of.

Primetime, Maguuma is the strongest server across NA and EU together.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Some hours some servers are more strong than others depending on where the players live and what their prime time is at. T1 shouldn’t have link servers. T2 should only have 1 link server if any. Too many link servers for 1 server and you throw them in T1 where they don’t want to be.

That’s all fine and dandy if 3 servers are expected to stay in t1 the entire 8 weeks, which is not the case these days. Besides of which there aren’t even 3 equal servers to dump into t1 by themselves.

You’re on FA, ranked 3rd, how do you think they would do against rank 1 JQ and rank 2 BG by themselves?

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Besides of which there aren’t even 3 equal servers to dump into t1 by themselves.

Well, we know how they did against rank 1 BG with a weaker rank 3 TC semi-recently before no one wanted to be in T1 anymore and either quit playing or transferred.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

JQ is the one that sits on siege. It’s actually disgusting the amount of siege these guys use when they got all these people.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Ni In.6578

Ni In.6578

CD has never been out there to ‘win it’, though. The big guilds are after fights, and that’s about it. We get that regardless of tier in NA, and to some extent SEA, which is great.

But this thread will be closed as a match up thread soon enough, so I guess I’ll stop there.

WvW Rank – keeps going up
Server: Crystal Desert (so toxic!) | “Make CD DVD Again”
Guilds: [VII] – They let me claim stuff

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

CD has never been out there to ‘win it’, though. The big guilds are after fights, and that’s about it. We get that regardless of tier in NA, and to some extent SEA, which is great.

But this thread will be closed as a match up thread soon enough, so I guess I’ll stop there.

Agreed and love being on CD. I am part of a small, very small guild that would like to go out and roam. We found that much easier to do on the lower tiers, as expected.

T2 hasn’t been that forgiving with large groups/havoc and the encountered builds are very cliche, expected if you will. Found much more diversity the lower you go and better fights IMO. I think the matches were somewhat closer previously. This current one is a blow out, in fact every tier looks like a blow out with the 2nd and 3rd place not very close as well.

Ready to move down a tier or two please anet. And you are right, they will close the thread soon enough so I’ll give it a rest as well

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

Yeah, it was pretty dumb that JQ was full and got 2 links. I think when the last linking happened, they weren’t full, but became full less than a week later. Either way, they shouldn’t have gotten 2 links. kittened.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

in WvW

Posted by: oscuro.9720

oscuro.9720

I wish i was that outmanned…so many loot bags just waiting to be claimed!
only partial /s

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

like if you look at SEA and you can either

a) sit your 15 people on carts to boringly and stupidly play the seige game for HOURS

or

b) go run around and kill people

if you chose A you might need counseling

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I think Gaile made a post just for you OP:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Inappropriate-Forum-Topics/first#post6408674

You always are on here asking for server unlocks or adjustments. Just reposting as it seems you haven’t seen the sticky at the top of the page.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

This is just more evidence that links need to be changed quicker than 2 months.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

At that hour JQ would be pulling that kitten even without links.
Especially when there’s a server with absolutely nothing at that hour — they can focus their omniblob entirely on the resisting server.
There’s a reason there are three servers in a matchup.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Yeah, it was pretty dumb that JQ was full and got 2 links. I think when the last linking happened, they weren’t full, but became full less than a week later. Either way, they shouldn’t have gotten 2 links. kittened.

JQ wasn’t full when we were linked. We were far from it. Everything about this thread is hilariously sad, especially since it comes from someone on BG.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Match-up threads are not permitted on the forums. Thank you!