Dear Anet: The Future of WvW

in WvW

Posted by: DocHoliday.9218

DocHoliday.9218

With this screenshot alone, you can see how the top 5 posts were about WvW.
I’m no expert, but typically that’ll mean something is wrong.

All we are asking for is one dev to come in and tell us what is in the works.
Status updates, ideas, give us something to have hope for. Our hard earned money has been given to you, so please give us something in return.

-Your Customer

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Don’t worry Doc, that hard earned money and gem purchases we are saving and not giving anet will be spent on another MMO. Fear not….a great hero is coming.

in WvW

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

I find the silence intimidating. It’s like the quarterly update has become an excuse to let the game die.

in WvW

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

Still not sure how this turned out to be a national war with mmo from asia……

But….This generation lazy? It have shown that those in labor working is increasing amazingly high, the grades are getting higher than ever before, the murders, criminal activity, even alcohol consumption is falling.

I guess you get the idea that the youth should be lazy because the news keeps focus on all the bad stuff so you somehow believe that is the truth, even tho it is normally often that they focus only that part.

As an example, i happend to be in Tunisia while while the the arab spring took place, I saw the news and thougt that it would be massive, but it was still rather quiet. the luxary hotel was still open for those who were still there ofc. still whent to the beach just a few more stores closed, and they actually only did the uprising from a certain time to a certain time, like a carnival from 18:00-20:00 if I remember correctly, and kids did play around while parents having fun etc.

But that did change my whole perspective on what is right and wrong, made it rather hard for me to imagine that anything else but the actual show is like that, and I truly believe that we are living in one of the most amazing generation with least hate all around, and people do seem to accept everyone, not only as a show anymore, but as a true, real and deep respect.

in WvW

Posted by: erKo.9586

erKo.9586

I see my thread in that pic! wonder if anet sees it?

[WvW] Thanks Anet for listening to your players during 2016.
Far Shiverpeaks – EU – Since release.

in WvW

Posted by: Devun.8720

Devun.8720

With this screenshot alone, you can see how the top 5 posts were about WvW.
I’m no expert, but typically that’ll mean something is wrong.

-Your Customer

I understand what you mean. Although, I must humbly point out, that the reason all the threads that your screenshot is showing to be about WvW is, well, not because they aren’t important, but probably because they are located in the WvW discussion category of the forums.. Just sayin…

(edited by Devun.8720)

in WvW

Posted by: Noein.7635

Noein.7635

Soon™

in WvW

Posted by: quantum.4521

quantum.4521

Don’t worry Doc, that hard earned money and gem purchases we are saving and not giving anet will be spent on another MMO. Fear not….a great hero is coming.

GW3 confirmed?