Dear Blackgate

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Zhuul.1759

Zhuul.1759

The amount of Ascended Materials you get in WvW is really annoying. Could you remove it please or at least give us a Blocklist for unwanted Loot?

Yes we can Great again

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: DemonSeed.3528

DemonSeed.3528

Wot? I need those XD (serious)

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

So blackgate is the cause of all the ascended material drops? Interesting theory.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

??? sounds like a jealous player……

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

“MUUUM BG IS GETTING ASC MATS AGAIN!”

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

black gate is the cause of my 50 stacks of each ascended material?

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Maguuma built its army from BG drops. our server has more fully ascended geared players and owners of precursors than any other server ty to BG.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Totally not going to turn into a matchup thread.

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

if ye want to keep thangs goin’ be sure dont say a servers name
say it in different like Blocklist or Blockgate …….lelele

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

I wanted to transfer to BlackGate, but now I’m rethinking if they causing material prices to drop.

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Dusty Moon.4382

Maguuma built its army from BG drops. our server has more fully ascended geared players and owners of precursors than any other server ty to BG.

Who cares. All y’all know how to do is blob. They should change the name of your server to BLOBUUMA . Y’all blob down even one to 5 players, pretty hysterical really. And, you have to have spies or you can’t win.

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

THE ONLY POSSIBLE SOLUTION IS TO OPEN BG

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Oh does it not have as many players as a 4 link again?

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Dusty Moon.4382

Oh does it not have as many players as a 4 link again?

I was on BG and no it does not. Mag, JQ, and TC have more players than BG, playing REAL WvW. If you count EotM, which the server population does, then they are equal.

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Who cares. All y’all know how to do is blob. They should change the name of your server to BLOBUUMA . Y’all blob down even one to 5 players, pretty hysterical really. And, you have to have spies or you can’t win.

Congratulations, you’ve just found out what it feels like to be an opponent of blobby BG for the past 4 years, pretty hysterical indeed. It’s T1, it’s blobby, it is known.

Thread lock on monday, cause matchup.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Psssh… if you guys are farming each other for ascended mats, you’re doing it wrong. I’ve already gotten 3 pieces of ascended armor from just an afternoon of playing ranked PVP. I’ve also noticed lots of familiar BG names in the lobby there too. Must be why so few are on the borderlands right now. ;-)

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: jason.9548

jason.9548

Remember that black gate still has more population that three servers combined. Also blackgate needs to go to t2 because they are not capable of sustaining in the harsh environment of t1.

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

who would’ve known T1 has blobs???

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

Thanks for the laugh! I needed a good one today!!

Dear Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

i just hope devs see this as courtesy call and not matchup boolsheet!

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness