Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Dear Dragonbrand Commanders

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

This should be on the dragonbrand website.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

JQ would love to have you

Jq would take anything with a pulse. I would be surprised if gw2 has a guild that hasn’t been asked to join jq at some point.

As rooster says this should be on your server website or something. It’s bad for team cohesion and from the outside it looks bad to read.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: Treebeard The Swift.9620

Treebeard The Swift.9620

We don’t have a website as far as i know guys, they don’t tell us much in the off hours. The match up has been great and we’re working hard against you guys in the wee hours! We managed to ninja fa keep at 1am and we’re going to try for that shiny shiny sm!

in WvW

Posted by: storm.8746

storm.8746

That is awesome I see FA doing the same thing …keeps ppt up, just look for the map getting flipped by our pro pvd team and switch

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Maybe you should ask someone about our website in Map chat. Or read the match threads. A few of our Db members have it in their signatures.

ill pm you the address.

You also may want to inquire about what Db coverage Overall really looks like privately.

in WvW

Treebeard The Swift.9620

Thanks for the links but theres enquiring and then there is being there watching helplessly as your zerg fools around under a guy with a powertrip. Jade quarry have very few wasted movements that i’ve seen, they’re tier 1 and it shows. they have scouts at every keep, attacks are well thought out and using just the right amount of manpower while another part hits something else, they respond fast to parties spotted by scouts. The omega golems are very effectivly used to keep their men safe and aoe free while they take down keeps. They’re brilliant at supply denial. It’s very very different to face that at night and get a rare chance to see your server akittens best during the day and discover the tactics are very lacking compared to what people on our server say is “just a server that uses numbers to win”
edit: we’ve had some fantastic fights in our timeslot and its not all doom and gloom, we’re powering up the wvw ranks with all the ninja maneuvers and retaking keeps in a quick burst knowing you’ve been spotted and times extremely short is awesomely nervewracking and a cry of “inc” means omg backs to the walls guys! but it is disheartening to see behaviour like todays when to our guild its a serious affair.

(edited by Treebeard The Swift.9620)

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Thanks for the drama. A+ post, will read again.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

oh your just a JQ fanboi. lawl.

Calvin. I think I got trolled :*(

I think I taught them too well…darn my giving nature.

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Slamming a commander who puts in work while you sleep is never a good idea. Especially if those guys decide they want to pack up and leave, because unless you can inhumanly stay up and cover all hours you are going to be having a bad time in wvw.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Now that the problem has been identified, DB’s NA can work on a solution and get their act together. This really should have been posted on their server forums….

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Thanks for bringing these issues up, Tree….I’ve noticed similar problems in the past

Also, try to remember that many commanders on DB are new to the boots, and learning as they go….Especially if your staying up late from your timeslot….DB seems to be an unofficial guinea-pig server for new commanders, even when they claim to have moved here from top tier brackets…..They’re gonna need patience and reinforcement, just like your own leaders did, when they first started

I’m glad you brought this up in public….don’t listen to these muffins trying to suggest using the private forums….only a handful of fuzz-buddies use that garbage low-traffic site…..Best not to try n sweep things under the rug….Let your feelings fly! More people will see it here

in WvW

Treebeard The Swift.9620

Thanks guys, there’s an old saying – if you want to be the best, emulate what they do. Don’t just call people trolls because they see the strengths you lack somewhere else. JQ are tough opponents because they use the skills i mentioned. If you’re going to waste primetime manpower and quote roman commanders then use that time and that knowledge to achieve something. Also, on a side note that commander managed to insult every player on the map “if you’re a pug then you’re useless, just free rally for 20 enemies” if you want respect then earn it. Lord high chairman? seriously?

in WvW

Posted by: Phate.4871

Phate.4871

FA tries eal hard, but our SEA times are just not really high. In a match with kaening and I think it was CD, we left the night NA prime with 100% of our BL and 100% of EB, all T2 or T3. With EB, it was all paper at the morning. BL i cant remember

FA warrior and mesmer.

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

You should be happy our NA pug commanders are so terrible; if they were any good we’d get even more bandwagoners, move to tier 1 more frequently, and then you wouldn’t be able to do anything at oceanic time at all.

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

oh your just a JQ fanboi. lawl.

Calvin. I think I got trolled :*(

I think I taught them too well…darn my giving nature.

Lol, yeah. This is creative PR from JQ. Gotta give credit where it’s due.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Also, on a side note that commander managed to insult every player on the map “if you’re a pug then you’re useless, just free rally for 20 enemies” if you want respect then earn it. Lord high chairman? seriously?

Probably some of the residual taint that some of the elitist sightseeing guilds brought to the server before they bailed…..DB will heal brother

in WvW

Posted by: Talissa Chan.7208

Talissa Chan.7208

Don’t sweat it man, he hops on rarely and forces the other commanders to tag down. Switch to a borderland when he pops on and stay off the ts and you’ll be right. Hes famous for wild goose chases. Keep holding our stuff for us! Like efface said just a residual taint we gotta live with.

in WvW

Posted by: yesfourme.8906

yesfourme.8906

Today, FA did nothing but bother us with thieves in our own base… that was when we had one.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Dear Dragonbrand Commanders…

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

There are some excellent DB commanders, and there are some not-so-excellent ones. The best ones are likely on TS and have a large guild following them. Ask in map chat for the info. IMO everyone should use TS even if they don’t have a mic. It’s free, it’s easy, and it forms closer relationships between players. Organizing a zerg is millions of times easier when they can give verbal commands instead of stopping to type, especially in combat.

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

JQ would love to have you

Jq would take anything with a pulse. I would be surprised if gw2 has a guild that hasn’t been asked to join jq at some point.

If there is, please pass on the information and give me a point of contact.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

What happened to all the DB people who capped our entire BL during Ocn and Sea when we played you all? I can’t believe there’s only 20 people. Or are your fairweathers staying away because its a tough match? That I can understand. But still, there were loads of you on multiple maps.

However sounds to me like you and FA should be double teaming JQ rather than attacking each other.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

I just stumbled upon this on youtube. Lol. I wish DB had energy like that.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

You mean DB has been leaning on it’s SEA presence!!??

I don’t know if this is a troll post or not but welcome to the worst kept secret in NA WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

LOL that’s funny at 4:00, good stuff.

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

in WvW

Treebeard The Swift.9620

Wasn’t a troll post guys, kinda sad but its a serious one. That video was it – perfect. I’m grinning my chops off.

in WvW

Posted by: Alchemist.3692

Alchemist.3692

lol this post is ridiculous… Who was the commander? And what guild are you from? Do you even have a screenshot/video of this happening. You’re saying it’s a problem for your guild, but which guild is that? And if you were actually serious you’d go to the DB forums and talk to the commanders that are there and give your opinion on how to do things. This looks like nothing more than a silly stunt from a troll.

in WvW

Treebeard The Swift.9620

So you’re saying you want me to publicly name the guy? Then name my guild so you can then bash that into the ground too? The db forums are moderated by the same people that don’t like to hear the criticism my post there was removed within 30 mins. After posting this – which was to point out that we need to be active when we have the manpower, a wood tower is still points vs nothing if we just run in circles – i’ve received quite a bit of abusive pm’s and emails in game. The thing is, our guild wants db to be great, we want to have the manpower to take the points while you sleep and you wake up to t3 towers fully sieged up but you’re waking up to wood and a handful at best. We just don’t have the manpower at night. So the best time is during the day and the one time i get to see this in action its a joke of a display. Most of the oceanic guilds have apparently left and from the messages and feedback i’ve received I can see why. We’re not a large guild we field 20 – 25 max and only have 2 commanders but if we’re not wanted (judging by the get off our server idiot messages) then fine, we’ll take our dedicated team elsewhere. If you’re an oceanic team looking for a good community server, db isn’t it. Sorry if you thought this was a troll post but if you’re trying your best and then see that to the main force its just a joke, that really gets to you.

(edited by Treebeard The Swift.9620)

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

This troll post is becoming awesome.

DB has never had a strong Oceanic presence, so no we have not lost guilds…..

DB has a high SEA and again no we have not lost guilds….

Also since you won’t name your guild or the commander, then this post looks like a troll… Thanks

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

DB has never had a strong Oceanic presence

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

So you’re saying you want me to publicly name the guy? Then name my guild so you can then bash that into the ground too? The db forums are moderated by the same people that don’t like to hear the criticism my post there was removed within 30 mins. After posting this – which was to point out that we need to be active when we have the manpower, a wood tower is still points vs nothing if we just run in circles – i’ve received quite a bit of abusive pm’s and emails in game. The thing is, our guild wants db to be great, we want to have the manpower to take the points while you sleep and you wake up to t3 towers fully sieged up but you’re waking up to wood and a handful at best. We just don’t have the manpower at night. So the best time is during the day and the one time i get to see this in action its a joke of a display. Most of the oceanic guilds have apparently left and from the messages and feedback i’ve received I can see why. We’re not a large guild we field 20 – 25 max and only have 2 commanders but if we’re not wanted (judging by the get off our server idiot messages) then fine, we’ll take our dedicated team elsewhere. If you’re an oceanic team looking for a good community server, db isn’t it. Sorry if you thought this was a troll post but if you’re trying your best and then see that to the main force its just a joke, that really gets to you.

What he is saying is that I moderate the DB Forums and not once have I ever removed a post ANYONE has posted, I have merely locked them. There was one other moderator a few months ago that deleted a few trolling posts, but he has been gone for a few months now. So no….I don’t believe you and you are more than welcome to post your disagreements on the DB forums and not have to worry about them being removed.

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

in WvW

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Oh man I want to be a part of the clusterkitten that is DB! Sign me up!

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Evolut.2398

Evolut.2398

DB has never had a strong Oceanic presence

Don’t make me laugh so hard, I’m at work kitten it!!!

E V O L U T [TRA] [CC]
Champion Paragon – #Magswag

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Oceanic does not equal SEA, we do not have a high Oceanic presence but we do have a huge SEA presence.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart