Dear Maguuma

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Alashion.3685

Alashion.3685

Dear Maguu

Please stop stabbing us in the back and attacking us every time we make ground against the top position in our WvW match-up. This is the second week in a row you have handed the top world in the match-up land by attacking us when we were fighting them. We dislike your idiocy.

Sincerely,

Tarnished Coast

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Bluebizzer.1950

Bluebizzer.1950

Can’t really call it stabbing us in the back when they are supposed to be our enemies…

There is a reason they’re called ‘Blue Invaders’ and not ‘Blue Allies’ or ‘Blue Bros’.

They can play it how ever they want, nothing idiotic about it.

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Thagyr.4136

Thagyr.4136

What better time is there to attack an enemy when they are busy fighting someone else.

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Deboog.1847

Deboog.1847

Anet needs to add REAL chat to WvW for this reason. No point having 3 teams if they all fight eachother. Teams need to be able to fight alongside eachother through communication.

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: AlecFair.1270

AlecFair.1270

Thats why server alliance never work. People will stab each other in the back more than work together making it more a sitcom than a battle.

Tarnished Coast – Got mah Toast on. :V
Tizzle Mindwrack – Crazy Asura Lore Keeper of [AARM]

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Spongehunter.1743

Spongehunter.1743

stop trying to hide your alliance this post is crap you guys are fighting noone but EB

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Fyrestrom.3094

Fyrestrom.3094

Uh oh guys, EB is starting to catch on to us!

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: VisceralMonkey.6128

VisceralMonkey.6128

I don’t think a general cross server chat would be a good thing. I can see making it so commanders on each side can speak with each other if they accept chat requests, that way there can be some communication between losing teams but if you don’t want to chat with the other commanders, etc, you can just ignore the requests. The commander then has the responsibility to..you know..command and communicate with his server the details of the “alliance” or what’s going on.

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Drium.8509

Drium.8509

Dear Tarnished Coast:

It takes a “backstabber” to know one, doesn’t it? :P

-Maguuma

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: shoognite.2106

shoognite.2106

Dear Maguu

Please stop stabbing us in the back and attacking us every time we make ground against the top position in our WvW match-up. This is the second week in a row you have handed the top world in the match-up land by attacking us when we were fighting them. We dislike your idiocy.

Sincerely,

Tarnished Coast

You must understand, everything is done for a reason…

Hugs N’ Kisses

Magoona

Jaquan “Shoognite” Jenkins
Urban Outreach Program Director, Goon Guilds, LLC.
Jjenkins@GoonGuildsLLC.com

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: zerofaults.6192

zerofaults.6192

Love these guys, they never get anywhere cause they only fight for second place.

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Knyx.5926

Knyx.5926

haha I am on Maguuma and I love stabbing zergs in the back when they are fighting someone else even quite a few times solo. If you want to look for me on the field, I am the theif that looks like Altair from AC1 =)

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

So apparently we allied with Maguuma, Goon Capital, and didn’t expect to get stabbed in the back? I’m not even sure if we were actually allied with them, but come on; actually expecting Goons to stick to their word?

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

We’re still talking about this stuff?

EDIT: I should probably expand on this, although I would think that any knowledge of strategy makes this all clear. Talks of alliances are stupid because there haven’t been any. There’s been way too much three way fighting and attacks for anyone to think that.

OP, I’m from the Coast too. If EB and Mag want to turn their focus to us, it’s because we have the overall lead. The same reason why TC and Mag tended to focus on Ehmry earlier yesterday (besides the fact that both sides generally needed to regain strong footholds in positions they lost). Can we all just accept the fact that this is a pretty evenly tiered match that’s been really exciting? Is that too hard?

(edited by Sharpclaw.7510)

Dear Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Pitch.5280

Pitch.5280

Also being from TC, I have to agree with sharpclaw here. WvWvW being a 3 sided FFA, it is always going to seem like 2 sides are “teaming up” against the other, when in reality, they are only doing what is advantageous to them. The devs themselves have stated multiple times that it is the intent of this pvp format for temporary alliances to form, then later eventually break, which is exactly what happened today.

All that said, this is definitely a much better fight than we had last week, and I look forward to an even battle throughout the week. So lets stop whining about alliances and get back into WvWvW!