Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ Score/Discussion

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

and this is why its been taking them so long to move to tier one. Its like they are content on staying in tier two. So strange.

It’s a game. No one is getting paid.

Gold farmers get paid! But BG sure liked to talk smack how they “were” going to go back up to T1. Shame that they aren’t. Thats what you get for being a lazy server. All talk and no bite.

Maybe we just like beating SOR every week?

Nah you guys are just cowards and don’t wanna get your butt kicked in T1 again.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

and this is why its been taking them so long to move to tier one. Its like they are content on staying in tier two. So strange.

Gold farmers get paid! But BG sure liked to talk smack how they “were” going to go back up to T1. Shame that they aren’t. Thats what you get for being a lazy server. All talk and no bite.

Ah, okay…I knew it was something else. Thanks for the insight.

Your pal, Xirin.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Xirin, TheDevilWithinU and SmokeyNYY. If we keep that discussion going, this thread is going to be locked down soon… everyone is already aware of the situation. How about we just wait and see what BG will do thomorrow (that’s it, if BG will do somenthing)?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

To be honest If it was SoR with your coverage there is no way we would just “rest” (lol) during the last 24 hours with tier one at stake. To be honest I don’t think I have ever seen SoR "" “rest” for any reason in a WvW matchup. Anyway I guess every server is different.

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Ah, okay…I knew it was something else. Thanks for the insight.

Your pal, Xirin.

<3 Not a problem I’m glad I could shed some light on the issue at hand. Anyway all smack talk aside it has been fun fighting against you guys win or lose. We’ve become a lot stronger as a server and have learned quite a lot from you guys these few couple weeks. It’s been fun and stay safe during the holidays.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Elthuzar.9478

Elthuzar.9478

I just updated the score on Sanctumofrall.com for those that can’t be in game.

Sanctum of Rall |+450/194,883
Blackgate | +140/233,921
Isle of Janthir | +110/111,357

The Painted Norn of [WILD]We Intercept Lost Dolyaks

in WvW

Posted by: sinister.9216

sinister.9216

YE CAN TAKE OUR SM, BUT YE CAN NE’ER TAKE…

…OUR FREEDOM!

Tywin Onassis – 80 Necro Mez Yar – 40ish Mesmer
Uri Nightshade – 50ish Thief
Sarugaki Hiyori – 80 Warrior – Blackgate [FEAR]

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Lol, all the trash talk… Looking past all that, I’ll just say myself and CDS as a whole had a great time in Blackgate Map, and found a lot of even fights which was nice!

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

Can’t edit on iPhone at work

@ HB guild, you guys came into your borderlands fierce and quick, props on that!

Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

I still think that Blackgate deserves to be in T1 after winning for a month straight and more than likely this week as well… Just like many SoR think they deserve to be in T1. It’s only a matter of time until one server gives in and WvW guilds begin transferring out (or dieing out). The only question is which server will be effected more.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Think most of the big wvw guilds sank a lot of hours and boots connecting to rectums/doors/walls/faces this week, the score shows it.
Today was a lazy day though, farmed me some easy badges defending keeps, did a little 5-man ganking, rounded up the child labourers for gathering so we can make a lot more superior siege (which I know you love because you keep standing under it) and ended up in a long meeting talking about ‘stuff’ for tomorrow.

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Furyos.9538

Furyos.9538

mostly i was just kitten that nobody from BG noticed the catapults and the 50 people outside of klovan. i turned the treb but it was too late.

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Great fight at SM Choo; I was really doubting our first push!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

I enjoyed killing your 6 omegas BG! Might want to work on your golem management though. Shouldn’t lose 6 golems to 10 or less people. I do find it entertaining that 6 golems are needed for an outmanned crew. That just made my end of the world day!

Protip – Omega’s don’t need to be on top of the door so they get seiged to death. Their attacks are ranged.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

You do understand what outmanned is right? See we turn the map when you actually have defenders. =D Again, golem management. Work on it!

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Furyos.9538

Furyos.9538

You do understand what outmanned is right? See we turn the map when you actually have defenders. =D Again, golem management. Work on it!

Mr. Try-hard. SoR turned the map BG was outnumbered about 2 to 1. When you finally took Klovan last night BG had outmanned buff on. Later at night the tables were turned and a guild brought some regular golems and took back everything you took facing the same numbers of defense, and then threw them away.

The reason this was so easy is that we created a diversion at Bravost so all the Golems could be built and walk directly to the front door. There was zero resistance until the inner gate. Keep was flipped.

At least get your facts straight. Oh wait this is a forum. Never mind, just make stuff up.

At least we kept our keep when we were outnumbered.

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Can we stop this? I’ve hardly played this match since the weekend. It’s Christmastime and Wintersday and a lot of us earned the W this weekend with long hours of play and we have been on cruise control since.

We weren’t going to make it to Tier 1 this week even if we won by 100k, so driving up the score really didn’t matter because we would just have to win by more the next week to gain anything. Realistically, sandbagging and having an artificially low rating is the best way to gain a lot of rating to leapfrog into a tier, or by playing a server with an artificially higher rating like SoR has after this week because we haven’t played as hard. If tier 1 was really at stake, we wouldn’t let up, so stop condescending us.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Fevess.7658

Fevess.7658

LOL, you NON Factors actually think you can turn this map around…Imagine if we had all been playing this week, there would be a 100k+ deference, anyways hold your spirits high, cause TC well probably put you in 3rd from here on out

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I enjoyed killing your 6 omegas BG! Might want to work on your golem management though. Shouldn’t lose 6 golems to 10 or less people. I do find it entertaining that 6 golems are needed for an outmanned crew. That just made my end of the world day!

Protip – Omega’s don’t need to be on top of the door so they get seiged to death. Their attacks are ranged.

We had 0 omegas lol… 8 Alphas though :P Put the golems to good use; really glad we were able to take Langor after Blue keep and reset all your T3 towers, didn’t think they’d last that long!

PS, you have to be a Pro to give Pro Tips… Just an FYI

(edited by Vodka.3958)

in WvW

Vodka.3958

You were only outmanned AFTER you lost SM and Quentin… before that SoR had way more people than we did and we still managed to take everything. Good try defending though, we really had a great time!

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

So much hate….at holiday time

Anyhow, score update for those of us unlucky enough to be stuck at work?

Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I still think that Blackgate deserves to be in T1 after winning for a month straight and more than likely this week as well… Just like many SoR think they deserve to be in T1. It’s only a matter of time until one server gives in and WvW guilds begin transferring out (or dieing out). The only question is which server will be effected more.

Maybe on points alone, but you guys are still very weak prime time NA.

SoR can bring the pain during a small window, that is it. It has a long way to go coverage wise before we can be considered anything other than a T2 server. In fact, if we weren’t so dominate at prime time, we wouldnt even have the coverage for T2 with our recent exodus of off peak players.

in WvW

Xirin.8593

So much hate….at holiday time

Anyhow, score update for those of us unlucky enough to be stuck at work?

As requested.

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Sanxxx.5126

Sanxxx.5126

Nice to see a declining server’s last gasp push.

in WvW

Posted by: yarz widowmaker.5893

yarz widowmaker.5893

Nice to see a declining server’s last gasp push.

Hmm, so its holiday time and as usual people jump to conclusions of declines. For those of you that don’t care about RL I guess that would be your conclusion.

For others its been a great fight and we will see you all after the holidays.

As for the rest of you that will be skipping sleep even during the holidays lets keep the battles mean and clean.

SoR – Warrior – l Dark Phoenix I [RET]
Retribution – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by yarz widowmaker.5893)

in WvW

Posted by: katonium.1035

katonium.1035

SoR is really weak during asian/oceanic prime time . Flipping valley keep is like a daily quest for BG .

Missandei of Naath, Sebastian Tureck

in WvW

Posted by: yarz widowmaker.5893

yarz widowmaker.5893

LOL, you NON Factors actually think you can turn this map around…Imagine if we had all been playing this week, there would be a 100k+ deference, anyways hold your spirits high, cause TC well probably put you in 3rd from here on out

If this …. then this …. . That seems to be a lot of ifs coming from you every week I see BG saying how good they are. Now one of these weeks can you please show us this big IF.

That’s the only time I personally will believe BG, but until then you are just another T2 server.

Sincerely,
Your Enemy

SoR – Warrior – l Dark Phoenix I [RET]
Retribution – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Sanxxx.5126

Sanxxx.5126

……….
For others its been a great fight and we will see you all after the holidays.
…….

SOR yes, IOJ probably not

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Just here to get my “hello” and “how are you” out of the way early. We will be seeing a bit more of each other it seems. Hopefully we will get along better than TC and FA :P

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in WvW

Xirin.8593

BG invader running away from fluffies…

Not sure if serious.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Not sure if serious.

It really happened. BG cant even beat fluffy toys without a zerg of 100.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

No offense sor, but you lost, again, for the 5th time, consecutive, in a row, back to back.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Not sure if serious.

It’s true. This one time I tried to solo a Moa…

Not only did I die, but my client crashed, GW2 uninstalled, and my computer shutdown and refused load Windows again until I verified in the BIOS that I had a zerg of 100 ready to take down the Moa when I logged back in.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Not sure if serious.

It’s true. This one time I tried to solo a Moa…

Not only did I die, but my client crashed, GW2 uninstalled, and my computer shutdown and refused load Windows again until I verified in the BIOS that I had a zerg of 100 ready to take down the Moa when I logged back in.

Holy crap, the same thing happened to me when I tried to solo a drake.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Malvader.7502

Malvader.7502

If SoR had the Oceanic/Asian coverage that BG had, they wouldn’t be sitting in Tier 2 that’s for sure. It’s like you guys purposely lose points so you never have to leave Tier 2, so you can pump your chest and be the “winner” when you know full well you’d get your kitten kicked in Tier 1

in WvW

Posted by: Majeste.2076

Majeste.2076

[ICOA] at it again, at least its just one person this time and not your entire zerg though, so congrats on that!

http://youtu.be/-psg5IH3v7c

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Its amazing how this thread it SILENT for 2 days while BG is wiping up SOR. Then BG takes a day off and SOR gets some points for 4 hours and flips a few POIs and all hell breaks lose. Do you see us “smack talking” every other day we lead the PPT?

First of this is a total fail troll. Anyone can see for themselves that the posts in the thread have been active. So you are wrong.

Secondly, you havent lead PPT a single time I have played this entire week during primetime. I have no idea what you are talking about. In fact Bg has been on farm status in every zone/time I have been playing in recently.

Thirdly, yes some of you have been talking smack about it daily. However, that is generaly frowned upon in the forums and the posts tend to disappear.

(edited by covenn.7165)

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

(Since this match up is as good as over, gg everyone, it has been a fun week. Good luck to y’all in the next match up and lets “Get Ready to Rumble!” after reset).

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

(edited by Blade.9317)

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

If SoR had the Oceanic/Asian coverage that BG had, they wouldn’t be sitting in Tier 2 that’s for sure. It’s like you guys purposely lose points so you never have to leave Tier 2, so you can pump your chest and be the “winner” when you know full well you’d get your kitten kicked in Tier 1

I think everyone’s just taking a break before reset. People have been grinding WvW all week.

I don’t think people on BG have necessarily been trying to stay in Tier 2 but then getting to Tier 1 has no obvious reward other than fighting even bigger zergfest servers than SoR. Not exactly a compelling incentive.

But do not fret, I imagine we’ll get bumped up sooner or later and then SoR will have T2 all to itself.

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

I think everyone’s just taking a break before reset. People have been grinding WvW all week.

I don’t think people on BG have necessarily been trying to stay in Tier 2 but then getting to Tier 1 has no obvious reward other than fighting even bigger zergfest servers than SoR. Not exactly a compelling incentive.

But do not fret, I imagine we’ll get bumped up sooner or later and then SoR will have T2 all to itself.

For a week. SoS took what 3 weeks, and they were good, I mean outnumber you, outplay you, outzerg you, skilled players, dead on tactics, that good. SoR is the T1 Gatekeeper. I cant wait to see the BG, SoS matchup. SoS will humble your butt, like they did to SoR, and they were champs about it.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

For a week. SoS took what 3 weeks, and they were good, I mean outnumber you, outplay you, outzerg you, skilled players, dead on tactics, that good. SoR is the T1 Gatekeeper. I cant wait to see the BG, SoS matchup. SoS will humble your butt, like they did to SoR, and they were champs about it.

I’m sure they have some decent players. Every server does SoR included. Laudanum or Vengeance or that CD guild for example.

But getting zerged? It is all the same to me. I don’t care what their nametag says.

t1, t2, t3 is all the same to me too. Who cares? There’s no reward for winning in WvW. I just go out and try to kill people. Makes no difference to me who they are.

That’s what I did on Yak’s Bend, that’s what I do on Blackgate, that’s what I’d do on any server, regardless of rank.

If we get bumped up to t1 and lose then we’re right back to fighting SoR and that doesn’t seem to be what either server wants anymore. This matchup has grown stale to me and I think a lot of people are feeling the same way.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Stating the obvious, FTW?

SOS is #1. Of course they’d “humble” any other server.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

I’m sure they have some decent players. Every server does SoR included. Laudanum or Vengeance or that CD guild for example.

But getting zerged? It is all the same to me. I don’t care what their nametag says.

t1, t2, t3 is all the same to me too. Who cares? There’s no reward for winning in WvW. I just go out and try to kill people. Makes no difference to me who they are.

That’s what I did on Yak’s Bend, that’s what I do on Blackgate, that’s what I’d do on any server, regardless of rank.

If we get bumped up to t1 and lose then we’re right back to fighting SoR and that doesn’t seem to be what either server wants anymore. This matchup has grown stale to me and I think a lot of people are feeling the same way.

I’m assuming you mean CDS, as I havent seen any CD guild tags as of yet. Either way, props to Team Riot as well, you guys are a pain in my tooshy. I’d move on a camp, and BAM, welcome to the Riot whoopass. You guys were fierce.

Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

LOL, got an infraction for trash talking. BG is so sensetive.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

Seems to me that BG is protecting their health and sanity and realizes this is just a game.

You don’t play your best players right before the playoffs if you’re already in. You give them a break.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

CD is Corah Dubh(SP) I love seeing those guys run around they always got a tight night group.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Xirin.8593

I’ve received over a dozen infractions for posts I’ve made about SOR.

So, following your logic…

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: sinister.9216

sinister.9216

I’ve received over a dozen infractions for posts I’ve made about SOR.

So, following your logic…

This applies to a lot of us :P

We’ve won for 5 weeks in a row, most of the time by a pretty large margin. This match isn’t even fun anymore. We’ll win again next week and it still won’t be much fun.

SoR can say whatever they want, but until they beat us on the scoreboard, nothing they say matters.

Enjoy being in second place for the 5th consecutive week.

Tywin Onassis – 80 Necro Mez Yar – 40ish Mesmer
Uri Nightshade – 50ish Thief
Sarugaki Hiyori – 80 Warrior – Blackgate [FEAR]

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I can say the same about SoR, as i got infractions points too…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Seems to me that BG is protecting their health and sanity and realizes this is just a game.

You don’t play your best players right before the playoffs if you’re already in. You give them a break.

At least this guy gets it. No point in burning yourself out, during the holidays no less, when the match is already decided.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate