Dec 7: BG-SOR-IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Oh wow! Nice push Friday morning IoJ, last I checked dating was thursday night while preparing for reset, it wasn’t a troll by any means.

Regardless, it wasn’t an insult to anyone. I was just pointing out that 2v1 are natural.

That’s cool.

I say we drop the subject and try to be nice

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in WvW

Posted by: BMW.2951

BMW.2951

SoR masters at pointing fingers. Btw Indo your nothing but a troll. Just stop.

Oh and at least Blackgate made it to tier 1

Character- [KnT] Masta Yodaa
Asura Thief
Server- Beastgate

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

That 3way fight was fun guys! Lets have more 3ways.
Then again RageQuit’s beatboxing, and the fact half of us have been taking shots also adds to everything.

That must have been a half hour fight in the lord’s room. Fun times!

What made me happy the most though was the double teaming we could do with IOJ and SOR against SOR and IOJ. That’ll teach you to kill our keep lord!

If TW is running away its probably because they have something more important to defend or its part of some ploy. They are by far the best open field guild I have ever seen and I think they like the challenge of fighting other real guilds rather than a bunch of scrub pugs.

Ahh yes, you aren’t running away your advancing in the opposite direction. Because you are so good. What are you defending? Your wallets from the eminent repair bills?

Sacre bleu.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Ahh yes, you aren’t running away your advancing in the opposite direction. Because you are so good. What are you defending? Your wallets from the eminent repair bills?

Sacre bleu.

No but I dare say defending a tower or keep comes before farming your bodies for bags. Only scrub guilds would let a tower go undefended when they can easily break off and go help.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

Christia, were you the Guardian with the Elementalist of [Rev] fighting 10 of us outside SoR Valley Keep in EB 2-3 days ago? I will seriously pay you 1 gold if you tell me your builds and how you managed to survive so long like that. I would pay more, but I’m poor, haha.

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

I say it how it is, in this matchup HB, Thai, ND, and Hire do work and hold their own. The rest? Not so much. If you want to think of me as a troll because of it that certainly is your right.

I actually dig HB’s attitude, they arnt afraid to fight and accept any challenge. While two other large and active BG guilds are all talk and no game.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.7069

Phoenix.7069

Thanks Indo, you TW aren’t too bad yourselves :P

Oh and for you Desirz (That is normal btw)

I think most of SoR are straight up WvW addicts.

One post that was from last weeks Version 2.0 thread that isn’t disparaging about the whole of your server (Assuming your BG which I’m pretty sure you are -crosses fingers-)

Avis – Sylvari Ranger
Ă„via – Asura Thief
Overseer of Hired Assassins – Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Caelib.2497

Caelib.2497

So which guilds transferred from another server to IOJ? Because IOJ all of a sudden doesn’t suck anymore.

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

So which guilds transferred from JQ to IOJ? Because IOJ all of a sudden doesn’t suck anymore.

Then it cant be JQ guilds that transfered..

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Malvader.7502

Malvader.7502

Four weeks of this though is getting kinda boring and predictable. So will this Friday be like the last three.

Where BG, possibly due to coverage isn’t really around at all and wins off the lead they build up over the week, but not so much that they get moved up, Where IoJ gathers up everyone and their brothers uncle’s cousin and swarms the map to get enough points to stay in the tier? probably yes.

I’m not sure how BG would fair in tier 1. They seem to be a pretty sound decent server, that’s comfortable winning tier 2 every week.

IoJ however if they moved to Tier 3 would be the BG of that tier and could do the exact same thing and win every week yet keep the score close so they don’t move up.

We just need to shake things up, thats probably why post are getting snippy, that or Anet needs to start basing the fights not only off points, but also off of coverage data as well. I know they have it.

in WvW

Indo.8629

IOJ just ate up everything BG has in EB.

Who transferred to IOJ?

Score Update:

BG- 21,054- 85ppt
IoJ- 19,145- 430ppt
SoR- 15,261- 180ppt

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Christia, were you the Guardian with the Elementalist of [Rev] fighting 10 of us outside SoR Valley Keep in EB 2-3 days ago? I will seriously pay you 1 gold if you tell me your builds and how you managed to survive so long like that. I would pay more, but I’m poor, haha.

That was me. I’ve given my builds up to enough “enemy” players though, and I’ve paid for it in some atrociously long fights so far. So I’ll have to think about it. ^^

IOJ just ate up everything BG has in EB.

Who transferred to IOJ?

Score Update:

BG- 21,054- 85ppt
IoJ- 19,145- 430ppt
SoR- 15,261- 180ppt

That was ND + pubs with their favorite golem rush tactic. Them dudes be crazy.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in WvW

Indo.8629

Indeed……

Attachments:

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Why is IOJ always 3rd =(

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in WvW

Posted by: dohktug.8397

dohktug.8397

Your in Tempest Wolves right? We’ve seen your guild multiple times the past 3 days and have beaten you guys (while outmanned) every time. I have footage as proof and will be uploading it as well.

While you wait for OP’s upload, here is some of the fighting from last night on BG BL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1juwjhdptYE

Nohkturnal[TW]
Sanctum of Rall
War doesn’t determine who’s right, war determines who’s left.

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

I don’t really blame Indo or anyone else for speaking their mind at this point. It’s frustrating not having the coverage, and in these tiers, coverage is the name of the game.

This is the 4th match in a row now in these exact same positions, and I’ve lost count how many matches we’ve had now with IOJ. I logged in Friday night to see a huge double team on both SoR borderlands and EB. It’s not illegal. It’s not immoral. It’s fine, but yeah tempers are getting hot since there is no end to this matchup in sight.

Hopefully the mods understand.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

in WvW

Posted by: JStyle.1423

JStyle.1423

Why is IOJ always 3rd =(

Did we (IoJ) lose 2nd already? Score update, please!

Jimmy Rstles – lvl 80 Ranger | Leader of Valhalla Hungers [VH] | Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: xtraordinary.5704

xtraordinary.5704

score update.
IoJ almost catched up BG druing Oceanic prime. As it ends we are losing our grounds.

Attachments:

Florescence / Norn mesmer from IoJ

in WvW

Indo.8629

I don’t really blame Indo or anyone else for speaking their mind at this point. It’s frustrating not having the coverage, and in these tiers, coverage is the name of the game.

This is the 4th match in a row now in these exact same positions, and I’ve lost count how many matches we’ve had now with IOJ. I logged in Friday night to see a huge double team on both SoR borderlands and EB. It’s not illegal. It’s not immoral. It’s fine, but yeah tempers are getting hot since there is no end to this matchup in sight.

Hopefully the mods understand.

I think the match is pretty fun overall. And I don’t think the meta-game is quite indicative of anything other than coverage.

Honestly, if they ever introduce guild v guild on a larger scale than 5 people, I think that would be a better measuring stick to who is the “better” server with the “best” guilds.

Either way, I can say as far as TW is concerned, we love the competition, so keep bringing it. And our offer is always on the table for guild v guild, we foam at the mouth for that.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Blrrgh.6908

Blrrgh.6908

No one has transferred to IoJ. This month has literally been the weakest we have ever been by far. So, in that regard, Blackgate has had a taste of a stronger IoJ before (remember?) and SoR hasn’t seen it yet. If we get back to that shape, this would be the best matchup in the game if it isn’t already. I hate to say it, but all 3 of the servers in T2 belong in T2, not T1 atm. With PRX going to Seafarers Rest things might or might not get shaken up. We shall see.

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

They were awesome. One of the guilds on BG I respect.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Why is IOJ always 3rd =(

I wouldn’t call a run of being 3rd all of one times in a row as “always 3rd.”

and nice find Phoenix. I wouldn’t have thought such a post existed.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Hey ill take the 1g if christos doesnt want to give it up! (jk dont feel like being hunted for doing that) as far as IoJ making a big push at reset we did the same thing 2 weeks ago, them fell behid then pushed back into second by reset. The server has alot of fight in us, the issue is that when we are not at our primetimes we are hurting bad. EU primetime we have outmanned on all but one map and even sometimes on all maps. If we had one more EU guild I honestly think this would be an even closer match than it is now because we could at least fight to hold the stuff our oceanic guilds give us.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in WvW

Posted by: drake.2135

drake.2135

December 8, 2:42 PM Server Time

Sanctum of Rall currently controls most of the borderlands. Eternal Battlegrounds seems normal.

Attachments:

“The beginning is the beginning. The end is also the beginning.”
~Drake from Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

Your in Tempest Wolves right? We’ve seen your guild multiple times the past 3 days and have beaten you guys (while outmanned) every time. I have footage as proof and will be uploading it as well.

While you wait for OP’s upload, here is some of the fighting from last night on BG BL.

Nice video, really. I have mixed feelings about some of this. I can see why Indo, or whatever his name is (I just don’t want to try to find a previous post) has an over inflated sense of himself. I didn’t see any fights against some of our best guilds in there (BG), and that was some really horrible descisions placing a treb outside with 4 ballistas that you guys wiped twice. I really don’t want to start a we’re better than you fight, he just comes across like a jerk in every post. BTW, I play a thief sometimes and find it difficult. I’m a mezmer that you guys might find very hard to kill. Besides stacking a bunch of vit gear, which I don’t think you do, because you have a lot of condition damage, maybe you trait into the precision 5% vit as well, you have a huge health pool as a thief. I’ll have to try to figure that out. GJ

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I didn’t see any fights against some of our best guilds in there (BG),[/quote]

Probably true. Yesterday we go into bg bl and you guys pile into ioj/eb. Today we go into EB in search of any decent guild and you guys switch to ioj, we then go to ioj and you go bg bl. lol the game keeps going. I think i can speak for most of TW when i say we would love to have more GvG in any of the bl’s but when they wipe a few times they swap bl’s leaving us with your pugs. Makes me sad

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

As for the 2v1… that doesn’t happen on our server, and anything that appears to do that is mere coincidence. We dealt with being the 1 when we were in T1 and it was incredibly pathetic. JQ prefered camping our spawn over taking things that had walls down and they could just walk in, and SBI was hardly any different, they just had the numbers to walk in and take JQs stuff, but they still prefered camping us. EBG was never flipped. I’ve played everyday for these past 3-4 weeks and haven’t seen any double teaming compared to that. If you (SoR) really think you can beat Blackgate, you’re going to absolutely LOVE being in T1….

Just wanted to say, 10/10 would spawn camp again.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

in WvW

Indo.8629

Nice video, really. I have mixed feelings about some of this. I can see why Indo, or whatever his name is (I just don’t want to try to find a previous post) has an over inflated sense of himself. I didn’t see any fights against some of our best guilds in there (BG), and that was some really horrible descisions placing a treb outside with 4 ballistas that you guys wiped twice. I really don’t want to start a we’re better than you fight, he just comes across like a jerk in every post. BTW, I play a thief sometimes and find it difficult. I’m a mezmer that you guys might find very hard to kill. Besides stacking a bunch of vit gear, which I don’t think you do, because you have a lot of condition damage, maybe you trait into the precision 5% vit as well, you have a huge health pool as a thief. I’ll have to try to figure that out. GJ

You should come with your guild or your best guild from BG(whoever you think that is) and put us in our place.

Let us know how many you want to fight with and then when and where you want to meet.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Don’t get the obsession with guild vs guild. What time does TW play? I don’t see any TW tags around when I play.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Indo.8629

I’m an old school daoc’er, guild v guild is where its at imo.

Plus I thought this was GUILD Wars 2.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Pot. its because that was the WvW of Guild Wars 1, everybody loved it. Its sad not to see it in a GUILD wars sequel, hence why people try to set it up via WvW.

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Ah okay, I can understand that. So what is your timezone?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Indo.8629

around 8/9pm est-2am est.

Sometimes we’re out earlier, rarely we’re out later.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Indo, I too love GvG. If you haven’t seen KnT around from our “talking a big game” it was because we pulled a 13 hour shift in IoJ BL yesterday while your guild was having fun in BG BL. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t defame guilds on Blackgate because the guilds on this server are, pound for pound, the best PvP players I have ever had the privilege to fight alongside. Raven was expressing that we wiped forces from [ND], [HIRE], and [GSCH] yesterday. There were a few [TW] tags in there which, most likely, influenced his claims. I’d appreciate it if you could be a bit more mature on these boards. I’d love there to be GvG and it is likely in development. It is disappointing that this game was released without a full spectrum of needed content. Regardless, I know what my guild has done and how well we’ve played. Comparatively, I know that your guild has also played exceptionally well. The difference is that I don’t wave rampant immaturity around on the forums. The concept of mutual respect exists even if you can’t look your opponent in the eye. I suggest that you consider giving your guild a better reputation because, at the end of the day, if you are disrespectful to others as their leader, people with hold your guild in poor regard no matter what you do on the field.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

[Thai]Nirvii here:
Just combined all my guild awesome WvW footage into one vid for our PR.
See if u guys like it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzIKdfx1PN4

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Indo.8629

[Thai]Nirvii here:

Nice vid, always enjoy fighting Thai.

Solid guild.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: dohktug.8397

dohktug.8397

[Thai]Nirvii here:

Great fights, was fun to watch. Awesome job on managing that tiny health pool, you have excellent judgement on your timing for when to remove conditions and heal up.

Nohkturnal[TW]
Sanctum of Rall
War doesn’t determine who’s right, war determines who’s left.

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

[Thai]Nirvii here:

Great fights, was fun to watch. Awesome job on managing that tiny health pool, you have excellent judgement on your timing for when to remove conditions and heal up.

Yea so when you see a BG ele with miniskirt, dont backstab me -=- Anyway gl, and see you on the battlefield! Hope i can rally more [Thai] force into the field, this week they’ve been slacking in attendance so far

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Thanks for some good fights tonight in EB Choo ! It was good to watch you guys learn from your mistakes, and try something different over time. Keep it up

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Well, Indo, you are going to continue to see whatever it is you want to see. Not sure if we’ve ever had an engagement with your guild where there are even numbers. When you’re rolling with 50+ it’s pretty easy to talk kitten about how awesome you are. Go troll someone else.

We’re in IoJ BL and we’ll kick your kitten if you come within a square mile of our corner.

Blackgate Forever,

in WvW

Indo.8629

Well, Indo, you are going to continue to see whatever it is you want to see. Not sure if we’ve ever had an engagement with your guild where there are even numbers. When you’re rolling with 50+ it’s pretty easy to talk kitten about how awesome you are. Go troll someone else.

We’re in IoJ BL and we’ll kick your kitten if you come within a square mile of our corner.

The good ol we zerged you comeback eh?

Had enough of taking dirt naps in BG BL that you tucked tail and ran to IoJ BL?

Wow, at least ICOA has the courage to take their beating regardless of whether they win or lose. You guys lost every encounter today, even the ones where you outnumbered us and you just ran away to another BL?

/golfclap

BTW, we’ve become to know the BG Garrison lord quite well now the past two nights, we have now put him to work scrubbing the floors and making us tea when we break to sell to the merchants.

And trying to taunt us to IoJ BL when you ran from here to there is amusing at best.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Posted by: Narcosis.3812

Narcosis.3812

So you can’t beat us on YOUR BL, so you go to IoJ’s……BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Duplicitous, Free Kitty Riot, Robalai Bleeds, Narcotic Reign [TWL] Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Chipperz.2594

Chipperz.2594

Loving this Double teaming from SOR and BG, it just makes the game so much more fun, Does it seriously take SOR and BG to double team Ioj to take us out LOL at choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Loving this Double teaming from SOR and BG, it just makes the game so much more fun, Does it seriously take SOR and BG to double team Ioj to take us out LOL at choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We are hitting BG just as hard as we are hitting IoJ. Take a look at their boarderlands.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I was under the impression it was BG and IOJ double teaming SoR….

in WvW

Indo.8629

IoJ has been doing some work though I have to say, you guys are just as stubborn as SoR.

Gotta give IoJ props.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Dec-7-BG-SOR-IOJ/first#post949072

in short, yes, the game was designed such that SOR and BG will both be fighting IOJ. the only way to change this is for one of us to leave the tier. in which case IOJ will still be fighting two other servers regardless.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

So you can’t beat us on YOUR BL, so you go to IoJ’s……BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA

BG BL had a queue so we went somewhere that didn’t. IoJ BL points are just as good as BG BL points. It’s called cross-map pressure, and it’s a thing.

Blackgate Forever,

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Thanks for some good fights tonight in EB Choo ! It was good to watch you guys learn from your mistakes, and try something different over time. Keep it up

Thanks! We had a blast too we learned so much and allot from yall too! Look for us here all week!

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thevoidiscold.4910

Thevoidiscold.4910

All this would interest me. But iv taken upon myself the suicidal challenge of getting arah armor. Odds are I will not survive. If I die, tell my cat I love him. I still need a rematch with that elementalist sor commander.

Ariel Ostrovsky
Blackgate/Guardian
Ayy Lmao