Dec 7: BG-SOR-IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: FireRunner.9481

FireRunner.9481

Good battles on Eternal yesterday. Shall we see more today?

80 Asura Ranger – Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Rested Fox.2560

Rested Fox.2560

Here are some vids from LotD melee madness monday

part 2 here showing us defeating some organized guild groups.

in WvW

Posted by: WhisperedInsanity.3985

WhisperedInsanity.3985

Gonna throw this out there because there were a LOT of insults tossed at the Icoa guild. I’ve met up with you guys quite a few times in Eternal Battlegrounds and every time I saw that tag I knew that we were in for a battle. Giving you props for your organnization and on how well most of you guys seem to know your classes. We’ve managed to beat you guys a few times but not nearly as much as we would like. Hope to learn more from clashing with you in WvW. See you out there

Murda Inc [QQ]
Isle of Janthir
~If you want your story to be told, write it~

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Gonna throw this out there because there were a LOT of insults tossed at the Icoa guild. I’ve met up with you guys quite a few times in Eternal Battlegrounds and every time I saw that tag I knew that we were in for a battle. Giving you props for your organnization and on how well most of you guys seem to know your classes. We’ve managed to beat you guys a few times but not nearly as much as we would like. Hope to learn more from clashing with you in WvW. See you out there

There is a lot of insult directed towards them for several reasons, most are completely justified, some are not.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

in WvW

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

There is a lot of insult directed towards them for several reasons, most are completely justified, some are not.

I don’t know squat about that guild, but I beg you all to put any negative comments about them into a separate thread, so that thread will get shut down instead of this one.

Cheers!

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

I don’t know squat about that guild, but I beg you all to put any negative comments about them into a separate thread, so that thread will get shut down instead of this one.

Cheers!

They’ll never let it go

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Hope you’re enjoying your lead while it lasts, SoR.

Attachments:

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Several reasons? There shouldn’t be ANY reason for insulting ICoa since we’ve already dealt with the only negative problem that we have encountered. If there is anything anyone would like to say about Imperial Coalition, please let me know via whispers. My in-game name is in the signature… Other than that let’s keep my guild out of this discussion, thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Cuz IoJ is going to pull another great end of the week ninja over both servers if they’re ignored. Good fight this week IoJ, also Goto sleep already geez!!

-KNT- BG

in WvW

Posted by: Foghladha.2506

Foghladha.2506

The little leprechaun tells me that Blackgate was playing possum this week to allow people to grow over confident, allow ego’s to inflate, let some chest thumping happen, and thus expose weakness. Now that we’ve let it go to our head, Blackgate’s waking up and eating folk for lunch. From 15k spread to 3.2K and 2.5 days remaining. Well played Blackgate well played.

Time to put money where your mouth is SOR and take this home. Looks like we’re in for quite the Wed/Thurs/Fri. Love these fights. See you tomorrow Blackgate can’t wait. Honestly I’m going to miss you guys if you go up or down a tier. Blackgate has been one of my favorite opponents so far. I know when I step on that battlefield it’s not going to be easy mode, we’ll have lots of fighting and by the end of the night my keyboard will need a cigarette from all the action it just got.

Keep it up Blackgate.

IoJ, I haven’t forgotten about you guys either. You’ve kept me very busy late night and it’s an honor to fight against you guys. I have a feeling we’ll be paired up for quite a while. Look forward to fighting you guys in the future.

Benjamin “Foghladha.2506” Foley
Founder, Gaiscioch Community [GSCH] | Gaiscioch Magazine | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter
Proud Resident of Mercenary Server Sanctum of Rall | 6 Year Extra-Life Charity Event Participant

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Several reasons? There shouldn’t be ANY reason for insulting ICoa since we’ve already dealt with the only negative problem that we have encountered.

Well there is the perception you give people based on the things you post and the manner in which you post it that is drawing some insults. Just being honest with you.

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Don’t worry IOJ isn’t going anywhere will be going hard tonight and tomorrow most I us just took the night off to get ready for it

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in WvW

covenn.7165

I could care less about the lead Vodka. The only thing I can realistically worry about is the PPT when I am online and dominating that. I can’t do anything about what happens in the middle of the day while I am at work, so there is no point in stressing about it. You have better coverage than us and coverage is > *, but it is honestly nothing that is brag worthy.

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

We are going to crush your prime time tonight as well covenn, the pain train is coming today, hahaha….

Blackgate Engineer

in WvW

covenn.7165

We are going to crush your prime time tonight as well covenn, the pain train is coming today, hahaha….

See this I can respect. I look forward to it.

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

SoR here guys, SoR keep pushing hard. We get a lead hold the lead. Don’t give up when you see we are winning. The rest of us can’t pick up the slack.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

SoR here guys, SoR keep pushing hard. We get a lead hold the lead. Don’t give up when you see we are winning. The rest of us can’t pick up the slack.

No one gives up. Same people in WVW day in, day out, including nights. Heck some skipping sleep. :P

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

No one gives up. Same people in WVW day in, day out, including nights. Heck some skipping sleep. :P

Indeed. SoR isn’t giving up. BG is making a move.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Indeed. SoR isn’t giving up. BG is making a move.

BG is trying. I know the same people that always try on SoR are still trying. In the last few days though contrary to what you said about the same people in WvW day in and day out I saw a lot of people that I don’t normally see with full ques. That accounts for the lead we got. I’m seeing that lead dwindle and I’m seeing less people than I saw with non existent ques on some BLs now. So guys that I don’t normally see come back

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

update sdkjfhjksdfhjkhfgdjh

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Great battles tonight.

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Crusader.1083

Crusader.1083

SOR is just getting burnt out. I know a lot of us have played way too much this week. Our prime time was essentially our overnight crew as well.

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

SOR is just getting burnt out. I know a lot of us have played way too much this week. Our prime time was essentially our overnight crew as well.

you guys can go ahead and rest easy now. you fought well and deserve your sleep.

we’ll look after the maps for you while you slumber.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

SoR won’t give up our Garrison to anyone.

Both BG and IOJ broke through with trebs from DE and WH. We fought both servers out of the garrison, took back both of our towers while doing it and repaired it all the way up.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Too much to handle for SoR. Most of our guys have been staying up late, and it’s finals week(at least here in NA, not to sure about EU/Oceanics), so the fact that we even got a lead shows that either SoR is made of a bunch of procrastinators who refuse to study, or we pulled off a miracle…

in WvW

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

Too much to handle for SoR. Most of our guys have been staying up late, and it’s finals week(at least here in NA, not to sure about EU/Oceanics), so the fact that we even got a lead shows that either SoR is made of a bunch of procrastinators who refuse to study, or we pulled off a miracle…

Or maybe blackgate had early finals? :P maybe their demographics is made up of more students while sor may be more working people? who knows.. but this week did feel a little different than last’s. sor was able to keep a lead for most of the week, which is something i didn’t expect.

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

It’s not just finals week for SoR.

Special shoutout to everyone on BG that participated in the comeback. It was quite interesting going to bed the time I normally wake up.

in WvW

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Even when I want to give up because noone else seems to want to commit to the level of effort I’d like to see (that being their own best effort)… I can’t. It’s the filler PUG players quitting that I worry about.

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Score update for those of us at work?

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Fevess.7658

Fevess.7658

O.o 12yr olds don’t have finals….

in WvW

Posted by: BallisticsBear.2417

BallisticsBear.2417

About BG having early finals.

At least for me – I have finals next week. Currently playing and studying during dead week.

Blackgate | [ICoa]Ballistic Bienzi
Norn Engineer

in WvW

Vodka.3958

The little leprechaun tells me that Blackgate was playing possum this week to allow people to grow over confident, allow ego’s to inflate, let some chest thumping happen, and thus expose weakness. Now that we’ve let it go to our head, Blackgate’s waking up and eating folk for lunch. From 15k spread to 3.2K and 2.5 days remaining. Well played Blackgate well played.

Time to put money where your mouth is SOR and take this home. Looks like we’re in for quite the Wed/Thurs/Fri. Love these fights. See you tomorrow Blackgate can’t wait. Honestly I’m going to miss you guys if you go up or down a tier. Blackgate has been one of my favorite opponents so far. I know when I step on that battlefield it’s not going to be easy mode, we’ll have lots of fighting and by the end of the night my keyboard will need a cigarette from all the action it just got.

Keep it up Blackgate.

IoJ, I haven’t forgotten about you guys either. You’ve kept me very busy late night and it’s an honor to fight against you guys. I have a feeling we’ll be paired up for quite a while. Look forward to fighting you guys in the future.

Gaiscioch is REALLY tough… The boys and I know when we see you all in WvW that we’re in for a looong fight. I also would just like to say that it’s a privilege to go up against a guild that had an entire server named after one of its passing members. Really great to see you guys representing SoR and keeping the memory of Old Rall alive in a high WvW tier. You have ICoa’s respect and we are definitely looking forward to seeing you more active on the forums & especially on the battlefield

(edited by Vodka.3958)

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

Score update for those of us at work?

Here’s the latest.

Regardless of what server you are from, you sir/madam are my hero(ine). Thanks!

Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

I thought you all would enjoy this treat I found while lurking. I felt it necessary after that long spiel they made earlier

If your on SOR and currently on Blue in EB. Its not actual double team, it a much simpler explanation. We both, IOJ and Bg hate you. Its true, We Both Hate YOU!! SOR. Your commanders have antagonized both servers for 3 weeks to such a degree that we would both lose everything to simply make you suffer. We Hate SOR. FACT!

Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

tried to edit an earlier post and it went all buggy on me :/

in any case, i’ll resubmit the newest score for those wondering.

looks like SOR has officially gone to sleep for the night.

Attachments:

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Formana.9283

Formana.9283

Keep it up Blackgate.

Gaiscioch is REALLY tough… The boys and I know when we see you all in WvW that we’re in for a looong fight. I also would just like to say that it’s a privilege to go up against a guild that had an entire server named after one of its passing members. Really great to see you guys representing SoR and keeping the memory of Old Rall alive in a high WvW tier. You have ICoa’s respect and we are definitely looking forward to seeing you more active on the forums & especially on the battlefield

I shed manly tears when I read that story. Mad props.

Fray Formana – Warrior
Bear Hat | Tom Cruise | Chuck Norris
[Urge] Blackgate – Commander | Warrior Question? Mail me! :D

in WvW

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

MASSIVE <3 to BG guilds, Icoa, Urge and KnT tonight during Oceanic prime… amazing fights in BG BL, us HIRE guys are finding this the best night of the week…. Thanks heaps for playing with us!

You guys have amazing teamwork together, attacking supply camps at perfect times, and hitting the weaker spot at the best time aswell… Love it.

The night still goes on!

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Vodka.3958

MASSIVE <3 to BG guilds, Icoa, Urge and KnT tonight during Oceanic prime… amazing fights in BG BL, us HIRE guys are finding this the best night of the week…. Thanks heaps for playing with us!

You guys have amazing teamwork together, attacking supply camps at perfect times, and hitting the weaker spot at the best time aswell… Love it.

The night still goes on!

We’ve never had a more difficult time taking a single tower ._. Kudos on the D

in WvW

Posted by: BlackeHawke.9025

BlackeHawke.9025

The night still goes on!

We’ve never had a more difficult time taking a single tower ._. Kudos on the D

We fielded around 75 guildies for that defense…..had to hold off three of the top BG guilds. I’m worn out haha :P

We could’ve changed Borderlands but that would’ve been cowardly!!! We had fun though, and that’s what counts.

Guild Leader of Hired Assassins [HIRE]
Sanctum of Rall
Level 80 Human Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

I think SoR should move up just because we’re the only ones who do anything different week to week.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Vodka.3958

This is only the first day of our servers push… IoJ is making it very difficult for us right now but we still have a strong presence. Great start Blackgate!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

I think SoR should move up just because we’re the only ones who do anything different week to week.

Haven’t noticed anything different, guess I’m playing at the wrong time.

It’s been a great week so far, hope it stays like this.
Yesterday’s bay defense in SoR BL was some of the most fun I’ve had.

in WvW

covenn.7165

O.o 12yr olds don’t have finals….

0/5 stars sir. You have to do better than that.

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

SoR here been having a blast this week so far. I like how BG an IoJ both hit us all the time (even though they both have SUPERIOR 24/7 presence). It really tests our character for the better =)
Honestly for our server I hope we never make it to tier 1. We will get destroyed by any of those 3 servers. The pvdoor would be waaaay worse then what we run into now.

I used to play for ET so I know how bad it is to play in tier 1 w/o a night crew, its NO FUN. Here in tier 2 we get great battles and work on recapping what we lost during the night. dont get too burned out SoR get some sleep =) we need to give it all for next weeks matchup.

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

I don’t remeber the guild they where in but to the blackgate Mesmer and thief running in a two man group who fought a ele and theif in the ioj bg last night.

I’m the char thief from RoTV that you fought last night. I have never seen people rally off mobs as much as you two did. Grats on finally downing us too bad there was no mobs left to rally off of or I think we could have had that fight go for a few more minutes. It was the best fight I had all night and is one of the main reasons I do wvw.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: yarz widowmaker.5893

yarz widowmaker.5893

^So true but, there are only so many nights we can go without any sleep.

Having a blast this week thanks for the fun fights BG & IoJ

SoR – Warrior – l Dark Phoenix I [RET]
Retribution – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by yarz widowmaker.5893)

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Fun stuff at our EB Keep last night, not sure how we kept holding both of you guys off for so long with our outmanned buff popping on and off. I’ve never used a treb so effectively on defense. :P Props to BG and IoJ for not letting up on us…or each other.

Seeing the BG golem portal bomb at the end I sighed…and we we’re having so much fun.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: marquees.6230

marquees.6230

Good match ups last night both SoR and IoJ. Shout out to the Dragon’s guild from IoJ and Never Die, you guys were fun to battle.

[ICoa] Jakryen
Media Officer of Imperial Coalition
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Good match ups last night both SoR and IoJ. Shout out to the Dragon’s guild from IoJ and Never Die, you guys were fun to battle.

Agreed. Last night was a lot of fun. Your unorthodox tactics had us scratching our heads.

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Score updates please?

I’ve missed a day or two due to Christmas shopping with the GF and work.

edit: I can’t spell

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]