We have no time for silly war games!

Attachments:

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

Dec 7: BG-SOR-IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Foghladha.2506

Foghladha.2506

The little leprechaun tells me that Blackgate was playing possum this week to allow people to grow over confident, allow ego’s to inflate, let some chest thumping happen, and thus expose weakness. Now that we’ve let it go to our head, Blackgate’s waking up and eating folk for lunch. From 15k spread to 3.2K and 2.5 days remaining. Well played Blackgate well played.

Time to put money where your mouth is SOR and take this home. Looks like we’re in for quite the Wed/Thurs/Fri. Love these fights. See you tomorrow Blackgate can’t wait. Honestly I’m going to miss you guys if you go up or down a tier. Blackgate has been one of my favorite opponents so far. I know when I step on that battlefield it’s not going to be easy mode, we’ll have lots of fighting and by the end of the night my keyboard will need a cigarette from all the action it just got.

Keep it up Blackgate.

IoJ, I haven’t forgotten about you guys either. You’ve kept me very busy late night and it’s an honor to fight against you guys. I have a feeling we’ll be paired up for quite a while. Look forward to fighting you guys in the future.

Gaiscioch is REALLY tough… The boys and I know when we see you all in WvW that we’re in for a looong fight. I also would just like to say that it’s a privilege to go up against a guild that had an entire server named after one of its passing members. Really great to see you guys representing SoR and keeping the memory of Old Rall alive in a high WvW tier. You have ICoa’s respect and we are definitely looking forward to seeing you more active on the forums & especially on the battlefield

Thanks mate, I’ll take a hard fight that leaves you exhausted afterwards any day of the week over a ghost town. PvDoor is great and all but nobody builds a memory of taking a unguarded keep. Personally this matchup has to be my favorite one yet. There’s always a fight going on. Lots of good times to be had. I may lead a legion of sheep into battle, and the wolves my devour us occasionally, but we have a blast doing it. Win, Lose, doesn’t matter to me. Making fun events for people to build memories and have a wicked good time is what it’s all about. I don’t care if I’m tier 1 or tier none as long as people are having a good time I’m happy. See ya on the battlefield ICoa!

Benjamin “Foghladha.2506” Foley
Founder, Gaiscioch Community [GSCH] | Gaiscioch Magazine | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter
Proud Resident of Mercenary Server Sanctum of Rall | 6 Year Extra-Life Charity Event Participant

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

After 28 hours of play in 2 days I finally had to take a break for real life, finals, and papers. It’s been one hell of a week and I have to say I don’t think I have ever been more challenged in WvW.

This week is still not over, but win or lose no one should sell themselves short. SoR, you knocked us squarely on our kitten out of the weekend and we had to muster a hell of a lot of people to stage a comeback. IoJ, you all don’t know the meaning of the word quit. I’ve had more fun this week than I have in a long time and I’m glad that, in an environment of WvW with no real returns, that we can still have this sort of a turnout and competitive spirit (just wait til February!). We had 48 hours of an all call in KnT playing anywhere from 12pm Pacific until 4am just to make up the difference. What you saw was our server going the extra mile. That resilience is what makes us Blackgate.

I am going to refrain from the mandatory kittentalking here, but I hope this dispels some of the nonsense that has been spewed on these forums over the past 2 weeks, especially concerning my guild. I’ve tried my best to stay out of the forum wars and be cordial in my posts. Our policy has become one of killing with class on the forums and steel in the fields [TW], we love to hate you and I think you took your share of licks from us just as we took ours. The only PvE we do is when we are farming badges. [HIRE], I can see a budding rivalry and I’m excited to fight you more in the future. Tier 2 isn’t changing for a while yet, so we might as well get comfortable.

Great fights, great match, finish strong Blackgate!

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Kanji Maki.1695

Kanji Maki.1695

When I came home this morning at 1am bg pushing us on SoR even numbers, outmanned in both EB and bg bl with bg pushing IoJ as well.

Didnt really want to show this video to the other servers but they dont have to deal with being outnumbered as much as us. Are weekday pug keep making the same mistakes…youd think If we showed them once and they saw it work they would go back to it and not repeat there mistake.

We can win but every SoR must be near perfect in action and timing. Ive put more hours than I work ina week into WvW, Think I might not worry about the score next week and just focus on training. Have some good Fraps of 8v30 bg and 15v45 bg and ioj defence of bay and hills, vs The PvDoor pros lol, but Ive left it downloading for up to 18 hours and it still didnt load.

Pay close attention SoR!

Conquerors Within [WvW]-Commander-Valor Victis-Thief-Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

After 28 hours of play in 2 days I finally had to take a break for real life, finals, and papers. It’s been one hell of a week and I have to say I don’t think I have ever been more challenged in WvW.

This week is still not over, but win or lose no one should sell themselves short. SoR, you knocked us squarely on our kitten out of the weekend and we had to muster a hell of a lot of people to stage a comeback. IoJ, you all don’t know the meaning of the word quit. I’ve had more fun this week than I have in a long time and I’m glad that, in an environment of WvW with no real returns, that we can still have this sort of a turnout and competitive spirit (just wait til February!). We had 48 hours of an all call in KnT playing anywhere from 12pm Pacific until 4am just to make up the difference. What you saw was our server going the extra mile. That resilience is what makes us Blackgate.

I am going to refrain from the mandatory kittentalking here, but I hope this dispels some of the nonsense that has been spewed on these forums over the past 2 weeks, especially concerning my guild. I’ve tried my best to stay out of the forum wars and be cordial in my posts. Our policy has become one of killing with class on the forums and steel in the fields [TW], we love to hate you and I think you took your share of licks from us just as we took ours. The only PvE we do is when we are farming badges. [HIRE], I can see a budding rivalry and I’m excited to fight you more in the future. Tier 2 isn’t changing for a while yet, so we might as well get comfortable.

Great fights, great match, finish strong Blackgate!

I hope there is change in tier 2, giving all we got on SoR and the biggest enemy is time zone / population coverage. I rather we drop a tier and fight on equal footing with servers that have the same prime time population, at least the loss is within our control. I dont know how many students actually play on SoR, but not all of us working folks can decide to play until 4 AM and still go to work the next day…

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Such a great week so far On a bit of a side note… Has anyone else noticed an increased loot table in WvW? Last night we had a lot of members getting rares and a couple even got named exotics from killing players and keep lords / supervisors.

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Such a great week so far On a bit of a side note… Has anyone else noticed an increased loot table in WvW? Last night we had a lot of members getting rares and a couple even got named exotics from killing players and keep lords / supervisors.

I got 2 named exotic armor pieces in the past week. In 650 hours on that character, I had never gotten an exotic drop before, anywhere. I also got 3 rares within 30 minutes yesterday so I’d say they ninja fixed drops a bit more. These drops were off of players and random guards.

Blackgate Forever,

(edited by Esoteric.5490)

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

I hope there is change in tier 2, giving all we got on SoR and the biggest enemy is time zone / population coverage. I rather we drop a tier and fight on equal footing with servers that have the same prime time population, at least the loss is within our control. I dont know how many students actually play on SoR, but not all of us working folks can decide to play until 4 AM and still go to work the next day…

To be fair, SoR would kill in any lower server. Just because you haven’t won in Tier 2 doesn’t mean you don’t belong here. You are a very good, competitive server, but you would kill in Tier 3 and get killed in Tier 1. For better or for worse, this is the matchup of the foreseeable future.

For the record, KnT has some college students and most of the guild is in their mid 20s to their early 40s. We just burn the midnight oil because we’re all insomniacs it seems. I’m finishing my last year of college, personally, and then it is off to the real world.

Blackgate Forever,

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

SoR belongs in T2. If they didn’t the score wouldn’t be so close every week. If SoR dropped to T3 they’d likely crush the other two servers. Is winning by a mile in T3 better than taking 2nd or a close 3rd in T2? The fact is BG, SoR and IoJ all have coverage holes when the opposing servers have stronger participation. This is why the game scores have been so close the past month. It’s just that BG has smaller holes that allows them a little breathing room to take breaks, play alts, enjoy other content, then make a push for the win if it matters enough.

I think the most important thing to focus on is if there’s fun to be had during the hours you’re able to enjoy the game. Are there a lot of fights to get involved in and keeps to siege and defend during your play times? If so, then you’re already a winner. Focus more on that and less on the score of the match, which is mostly outside of your control, and you’ll be a happier player overall. Winning feels good and is nice when it happens, but it’s basically meaningless and the shine of it wears off pretty fast.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

@Valor

Wuuuuuuutttt…….the History Channel had a history show on?? Inconceivable!

Honestly, there are some really basic things that we could improve on before we start delving into war psychology; communication and command structure being two of them. Communication is an easy fix with ts(something I’ve been real lazy about). As for the latter, I mean delegation of roles. I would gladly give up several hours of my time starin at a yaks butt if I knew it served the greater good. But it’s got to be organized, and it’s got to be shown to be a vital role…and not just a lazy side-thought.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

I got 2 named exotic armor pieces in the past week. In 650 hours on that character, I had never gotten an exotic drop before, anywhere. I also got 3 rares within 30 minutes yesterday so I’d say they ninja fixed drops a bit more. These drops were off of players and random guards.

Interesting that nothing was posted regarding this. If people knew about it (providing it was actually ninja patched) we would see waaayyy more numbers in WvW

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Too much to handle for SoR. Most of our guys have been staying up late, and it’s finals week(at least here in NA, not to sure about EU/Oceanics), so the fact that we even got a lead shows that either SoR is made of a bunch of procrastinators who refuse to study, or we pulled off a miracle…

It’s not just finals week for SoR.

Special shoutout to everyone on BG that participated in the comeback. It was quite interesting going to bed the time I normally wake up.

It’s finals week everywhere. Difference is that I don’t believe Euros and Oceanics have finals this week as NA does. BG and IOJ both have heavy EU/Oceanic communites.

in WvW

Posted by: Belgrond.4583

Belgrond.4583

Obsidian, that was quite the defence we did in the EB keep against both Ioj and Bg. Despite being outnumbered, and having no commander originally, we did great that night. Your treb shots was on ball, and I even called out 1 hr before that BG was gonna cheese us with Golems, after they got outplayed by our defense several times. Its sad that Bg had to reduce to using Golem mesmer cheese to get the keep, even with their superior numbers.

-Ganri Blackfur

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

All servers are open to transfers again.

How about you IoJ guys come over to SoR and well go have some fun in Tier1

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: jcabe.7549

jcabe.7549

As much as would be nice to have coverage in all timezones, I think most of us agree that IOJ is our home. I think it shows when a lot of people say that we don’t understand the word: quit. I really would like the coverage…trust me… I really do, lol. Our uphill battle is so tiring

Yuki Shinon – Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Fevess.7658

Fevess.7658

LOL. So apparently in some SOR eyes, minority as it maybe, the only reason why BG is now winning is cause of finals in NA… Please enough with the excuses, and realize the fact that BG will continue to win in this bracket, finals or not. If I was SOR I would be more worried about IOJ out shining you again.

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

LOL. So apparently in some SOR eyes, minority as it maybe, the only reason why BG is now winning is cause of finals in NA… Please enough with the excuses, and realize the fact that BG will continue to win in this bracket, finals or not. If I was SOR I would be more worried about IOJ out shining you again.

I don’t think that’s entirely accurate. In the beginning of this match up, Sanctum of Rall was legitimately winning. The server push was successful because everyone pulled extra hours, staying up and fighting until when we’d normally be waking up. Our continued success seems to be more of a momentum thing at this point.

I certainly hope SoR comes out and fights like this every week going forward, because from the looks of things, we’ll be fighting each other till the ends of time.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

As I have stated many many times before, your going to struggle to attract Oceanics off our server as we/they have more reason than server pride to remain here. It’s a listed unofficial oceanic server so we tend to stay congregated. True some have left but that’s the glory hunters and they have already all left, we have no more left to bleed. The remaining are staying put as we have a great community that no one wants to leave.

So keep wishing it but the only way your going to get oceanic coverage from IoJ is if you move to us and I am sure our server would welcome hardened pvpers as most of you freaks on SoR seem to be.

Dia – IoJ forever!

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

(edited by Diashame.6328)

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

BG has better full time coverage. We don’t. Everytime an event of some sort takes place, we get hit harder. Thought that was common sense?

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

BG has better full time coverage. We don’t. Everytime an event of some sort takes place, we get hit harder. Thought that was common sense?

BG does have better coverage, so they will continue to win, however how well SoR plays determines how much they win by. Its very hard for me not to be critical of a lot of things I see sometimes that our players are doing but more often times I am impressed. Edit I know your probably thinking who is this guy to be critical of anything, and my response to that is learn to take some criticism if its constructive, or you will never know what your doing wrong and how to improve.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Am I the only guy on SoR who is fine with 2nd place? We would dominate a lower tier and get are kitten handed to us in the first tier so…. As far as I’m converned there is no benifit to winning and at least I know I can always get a fight when I log on.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Shout out to the BG guys in Bg map tonight! CDS ran into multiple fun skirmishes in the north while our force was down south. When CDS broke into Bay while SoR forces were working on south gate we run into some really fun fights inside!

Looking forward to another great match at reset, see you all there! (score update for us at work? )

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

BG likes to slack every other week which is why we win by 65k one week then 20k the next week.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

Had fun fighting Bg and then IoJ at Bluewater Lowlands tonight, those were some epic battles!! Ive never fought so hard for a supply camp before. =p

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

in WvW

Posted by: yriafelc.6124

yriafelc.6124

I think BG has a lot of people with “they can afford to win this one without me” mentality, then goes “oh kitten!” towards the middle of the week. The only upside to that is that we’re not as burned-out to stage a comeback. I even played when I was supposed to be in bed already these past few days.

[Urge]

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Good week for SoR, we kicked butt 4/7 days. One strong timezone and we kept the lead for 4 days. Props to BG for fielding a sea of red names late in the week. To the guy in the other thread from IoJ telling SoR, that they hate us, the feeling is mutual

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

I love SoR………..

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Posted by: Isredel.4302

Isredel.4302

I was in red borderlands today on the cannon in Bluelake.

I hear we toasted a lot of BG at Bluewater Lowlands.

Viktor Rageclaw: Seaimpin na Cu, (Officer)
Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community http://www.gaiscioch.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Kinglette.4906

Kinglette.4906

i like that our servers push at different times, if not it would not be very effective.
Just remember next week if you push hard early as you do most weeks, BG and IOJ will come at you later in the week when you are tired.
But as with every other week i have had fun and look forward to killing you next week

80 Guardian, 80 Warrior, 80 Thief
[AVTR] FA

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I think its pretty obvious that every third week Blackgate takes a break. It happened two weeks ago. Then we get extra sleep, while SOR get less. Then in a few days, when SOR is tired, we log back on and crush.

It has nothing to do with finals, or work or anything else. BG can put up the numbers, and come back from any deficit in this tier. How long will we stay tier 2? Hard to say, probably until someone in tier 1 or SOR gets burnt out. Until then, expect us to stay Green for a long time, no matter what the scores are on Tuesday.

These are great fights, I can log on at anytime and find fun. Good times.

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

How long will we stay tier 2? Hard to say, probably until someone in tier 1 or SOR gets burnt out. Until then, expect us to stay Green for a long time, no matter what the scores are on Tuesday.

Unless one of the tier 1 servers self destructs and goes +5 PPT for a month straight, we will never leave tier 2. Ever. We lose rating for doing anything but winning by 100k, and in order to not lose rating the week after that, we have to beat the previous lead. It’s impossible to progress at this point.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in WvW

Posted by: Setis.4390

Setis.4390

Agreed, I think I got like 3 rares and an exotic today, which is more than I’ve gotten total in WvW since launch.

Setis X – 80 guardian/thief/warrior/mesmer
IceClan – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: BMW.2951

BMW.2951

It was the other way around bro. KnT didnt die in that camp until you guys respawned back to the camp 5 or more times. LoL. Good battles, and thanks for the loot bags guys.

Character- [KnT] Masta Yodaa
Asura Thief
Server- Beastgate

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

It was the other way around bro. KnT didnt die in that camp until you guys respawned back to the camp 5 or more times. LoL. Good battles, and thanks for the loot bags guys.

Hey you too, bud. My bags are full of KnT loot. Be careful of these 48 hour marathons too guys, don’t want you flunking out.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

HB were an EU guild, but 1½ month ago we started recruiting NA players ( mostly eastcoast ) to help fill a huge gap in the servers coverage. Dont think we have faced a server yet with even matched EST playerbase. They seem to be non existent on BG, so instead of looking for others to come help us, we decided to look at what we could do to help the server.
Today we manage to field around ~15-20 in EST prime which is only slighly less than in our EU primetime, so I guess you could say we are both EU and NA.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Congrats to BG on another win.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

The rankings appear to be pretty accurate. The ratings for T2 havent changed much, BG has lost a few points, SOR has gained a few points, IOJ has gained a few points from a month ago.

17-Nov 24-Nov 1-Dec 8-Dec
BG 2026 2021 1981 2013
SOR 1924 1932 1929 1934
IOJ 1870 1867 1910 1873

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Elthuzar.9478

Elthuzar.9478

Great fights tonight in SoR borderlands. Looking forward to tomorrow night.

The Painted Norn of [WILD]We Intercept Lost Dolyaks

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

Am I the only guy on SoR who is fine with 2nd place? We would dominate a lower tier and get are kitten handed to us in the first tier so…. As far as I’m converned there is no benifit to winning and at least I know I can always get a fight when I log on.

I prefer to be able to be 1st place once in a while, so yea I do hope we drop a tier and get change of pace on the current tier.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Greyskies.2815

Greyskies.2815

What’s the score update?

Buleye
Chronicles of Tyria (CoT)
Tarnished Coast (TC)

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

What’s the score update?

The score was updated an hour ago at http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA so you can probably go with that.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Kanji Maki.1695

Kanji Maki.1695

Woot alt lvling zerg day lol! no one defends much…all places are locked. On friday mornings if scores lock we could open stonemist like the colosseum have war games on 2nd floor.

Hire, ND….IoJ night crew come on other bring your family your dog make your home here lol only thing that will change is the server name.

Conquerors Within [WvW]-Commander-Valor Victis-Thief-Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Kanji Maki.1695)

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Good idea. We should have structured WvW on fridays and have 1v1s and such.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

To the peeps wanting to drop a tier and or not happy with 2nd place @ SOR. The so called server bonuses aka gatherer, medic, etc. is “meh” at best. The real rewards are flipping objectives and pvping.

Also, I take it you weren’t around the first few months of release when there was much more randomness in opponents as servers were still in it’s random ranking tier stage when SOR had the full maps to themselves (as their opponents quit early for nearly the full week) we had nothing to do but finish off jump puzzles, gathering resources, etc…was very boring to say the least.

SOR at this point in time is right where we should be, Tier 2

in WvW

Posted by: Formana.9283

Formana.9283

BG WvWvWers just cleared all the Temples! Enjoy your shards and Karma Armor everyone!

Fray Formana – Warrior
Bear Hat | Tom Cruise | Chuck Norris
[Urge] Blackgate – Commander | Warrior Question? Mail me! :D

(edited by Formana.9283)

in WvW

Foghladha.2506

I like Tier 2, lots of fights to be had. Blackgate and IoJ are both pretty good sports (for the most part). Never have a dull moment here in T2. I’ve fought SoS and quite honestly our night crew pretty much up and quit because of that matchup. At least this matchup is a little more balanced. Blackgate has a pretty massive night crew but for us being so close point wise without a real hard core night crew it’s saying something to the level of competition. So far I have yet to see a blowout in this tier. It’s always coming down to the wire Fridays. IoJ and BG both fight till the ink falls on paper and that’s why I like this pairing. If you’re here to PvDoor you might not like it so much but if your here for PvP this is a paradise. You can’t go 3 minutes without being in the thick of it. I’ve never fought so hard to keep BG and IoJ out of a supply camp as we did last night. We had to death train just to keep them from taking that supply camp. 3 times they tried and all 3 times we saved the camp. It was the most fun I had on a supply camp to date. I look forward to continuing this rivalry between the 3 of us and will be /saluting my foes until the day comes when one of us moves out of T2. Even still both BG and IoJ have my respects.

Founder, Gaiscioch Community [GSCH] | Gaiscioch Magazine | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter
Proud Resident of Mercenary Server Sanctum of Rall | 6 Year Extra-Life Charity Event Participant

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

To the above; Tier 2 actions great, no doubt. However the end results for 1st, 2nd, 3rd placement really has not been close. Sure it starts off well but about mid week around Wednesday is usually D-Day for SOR and IOJ when BG turns out in droves and dominates the map, good for them, haha.

in WvW

Foghladha.2506

What i’m referring to is look at Borlis Pass.

1st Borlis Pass: 400,282
3rd Sorrow’s Furnace: 89,780
2nd Anvil Rock: 100,650

Or just about any of the other pairings. I haven’t seen a 100,000+ point difference between T2’s high or low yet. Right now there’s only 50K between #1 and #3. We saw how fast BG turned a 10K SoR lead into a 25K Difference. Within 2 days they changed that gap by more than 35K. Problem is people get it in their head “Oh well we lost now” and give up. The Battle is not over till it’s ink on paper and in the history books. Just because something seems impossible doesn’t mean it’s not worth fighting. Point’s mean squat. What matters is if your having fun out there. The battles Thursday are just as intense and enjoyable as they are on Monday. Often times I find more so.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Problem is people get it in their head “Oh well we lost now” and give up. The Battle is not over till it’s ink on paper and in the history books. Just because something seems impossible doesn’t mean it’s not worth fighting. Point’s mean squat. What matters is if your having fun out there. The battles Thursday are just as intense and enjoyable as they are on Monday. Often times I find more so.

It’s not much of a problem on SoR to be honest.
Like when SoR took Yak’s 30k lead, to Yak’s having a 30k loss within 24 hours in 1 match.

SoR doesn’t throw in the towel and quit. However there is a point that staying up late, waking early to make up for a lack of coverage causes you to burn and sleep a long time for 1-2 days.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu