Dec 7: BG-SOR-IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Problem is people get it in their head “Oh well we lost now” and give up. The Battle is not over till it’s ink on paper and in the history books. Just because something seems impossible doesn’t mean it’s not worth fighting. Point’s mean squat. What matters is if your having fun out there. The battles Thursday are just as intense and enjoyable as they are on Monday. Often times I find more so.

Ya people get all kinds of things in their heads all the time. I Think though most people are just starting to get burned out myself included. Its the same old stuff all the time thats why. What matters is having fun but what happens when its not fun anymore some people quit. Other people quit just because its too hard. I personally get tired of WvW because of people quitting.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in WvW

Posted by: Kanji Maki.1695

Kanji Maki.1695

WvW, with some EPIC and friends defended hills in IoJ for 5 hours outmaned for 3 of those hours vs 40-60 IoJ and at one point the same number of bg. I did fall late late at night great work SoR Skill>zerg.

This 30 second video loaded after 8 hours!!!

Conquerors Within [WvW]-Commander-Valor Victis-Thief-Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Warlord.9074

I found this is another thread.

This is just getting annoying. I am from Isle of Janthir and there are MULTIPLE thiefs in Sanctum of Rall who are hacking to win. They will backstab you, and instantly (and I mean instantly) go back into stealth and repeat this hundreds of times, no matter how many people there, or no matter how many times they use it. idk if they are using the skill cancel to bug the cooldowns or what, but when they are able to take out entire camps in seconds, it needs to be fixed Since A-net doesn’t allow us to post screenshots or names, and there is no report for hacking there will be nothing done about this unless I post, and I’m sure nothing will be done here either.

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

This is just getting annoying. I am from Isle of Janthir and there are MULTIPLE thiefs in Sanctum of Rall who are hacking to win. They will backstab you, and instantly (and I mean instantly) go back into stealth and repeat this hundreds of times, no matter how many people there, or no matter how many times they use it. idk if they are using the skill cancel to bug the cooldowns or what, but when they are able to take out entire camps in seconds, it needs to be fixed Since A-net doesn’t allow us to post screenshots or names, and there is no report for hacking there will be nothing done about this unless I post, and I’m sure nothing will be done here either.

Thank you sir. I have not had such a good laugh in a long time.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

^ Why did you repost that here?

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

^ Why did you repost that here?

I guess because it’s related to the current match. Pretty funny. Someone needs to look up how Cloak and Dagger and Thief initiative and traits works. Cooldown resets? Funny.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Warlord.9074

Becasue its funny.

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I’ve never fought so hard to keep BG and IoJ out of a supply camp as we did last night. We had to death train just to keep them from taking that supply camp. 3 times they tried and all 3 times we saved the camp. It was the most fun I had on a supply camp to date.

That was so much fun. Words cannot describe the insanity and excitement from that battle.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Azura.4172

Azura.4172

This person might be talking about us. The SoR thief only guild [QQ] is often running around WvW doing tactical engagement in IOJ BL. I can assure that none of our thieves HACK to win. If anything, it’s the render issue and MULTIPLE back stabs/haste buff to take this person down instantly. As a result, he comes here to QQ.

lol, instant stealth? No such a thing, the 3sec reveal buff applies to every thief coming out of stealth due to attack. And don’t forget there are 5 of us all slotted stealth, we stealth each other when the CD is off to make it look like we have instant stealth.

4 DPS and a support tank, taking camp in seconds is nothing extraordinary.
-____-

The Sneaky Stab Club [QQ] Mizukira – The Bloodreaper
SoR Tactical Strike Squad

in WvW

Posted by: Juxtapositronic.1405

Juxtapositronic.1405

omg lol

When someone says you’re hacking you know you’re playing well.

Jack Lolwand [LUN]

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

lol, instant stealth? No such a thing, the 3sec reveal buff applies to every thief coming out of stealth due to attack.

Actually there is a case where the reveal debuff doesn’t get applied coming out of stealth. Outside of that I agree there is no hax, it’s just a back group doing it’s thang.

-KNT- BG

in WvW

Posted by: Azura.4172

Azura.4172

lol, instant stealth? No such a thing, the 3sec reveal buff applies to every thief coming out of stealth due to attack.

Actually there is a case where the reveal debuff doesn’t get applied coming out of stealth. Outside of that I agree there is no hax, it’s just a back group doing it’s thang.

Hence why I said due to attack, aka attacking someone other than using CnD over and over right on the dot when stealth is off.

The Sneaky Stab Club [QQ] Mizukira – The Bloodreaper
SoR Tactical Strike Squad

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Such a great week so far On a bit of a side note… Has anyone else noticed an increased loot table in WvW? Last night we had a lot of members getting rares and a couple even got named exotics from killing players and keep lords / supervisors.

I got 2 named exotic armor pieces in the past week. In 650 hours on that character, I had never gotten an exotic drop before, anywhere. I also got 3 rares within 30 minutes yesterday so I’d say they ninja fixed drops a bit more. These drops were off of players and random guards.

One of our guildies got Zap last week in WvW!

http://www.twitch.tv/defunct_/c/1759369

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

This match-up is getting extremely overplayed and boring. Will be five weeks in a row with the same exact match-up. This is the epitome of a game getting stale.

in WvW

Posted by: omgonoes.5368

omgonoes.5368

I haven’t been able to be on much this week, but from the battles today I’ve had quite the blast. Watch out though, i’m a jerk with my Necro

Can’t wait to see some variation in the match ups though!

Effessyou [Choo] – Necromancer