in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Hmm, bit early to call it, isn’t it?

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

its been liek this for reset, everyone in EB atm(and there an hour queue) is getting kitten at not beign able to get a foothold. and getting murdered at our own spawn (they are literally w8ing right in front of it)

the ammount of fighting it took for 5 of us to slip out was insane. we have already had 3 commanders quit and leave for borderlands where it still a free for all.

the 2 remaining ones both considering leave cause this isnt how WvW was ment ot be.

it was ment to be the 2 bottom servers hittign the top. not the top and bottom hittign the middle.

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Hmm. Doesnt a three way fight kind of imply that you will always be fighting 2 other sides? Why does this warrant its own whine thread again?

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

yeah but not quite i nthis way. i na 3 way fight SoS would be fighting BG and vice versa WHILE taking JQ’s territoy. instead they jsut killing JQ and not fighting eachother

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

BG has been wiping SoS all night in JQ BL. We’ve wiped JQ too but it was 90% SoS vs BG in JQ BL. Not sure about the other zones.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

We’re fighting both servers in all borderlands. Join the fun!

Blackgate

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: SeanLLewellyn.2807

SeanLLewellyn.2807

No worries, really. JQ understands that, shenanigans aside, it’s a long week ahead. Best of luck to SoS and BG, even IF they want to double-team us.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

Wow, just wow

This thread gives everyone the horrible impression that tier 1 is full of incompetent whiners that they would even make a seperate thread just to whine

Its not like that I swear

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

JQ deserves better than this. Trolls are pulling their own server down.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

Wel JQ just got an army of transfers send them out

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

lol here we go again! Both SoS and BG are capitalizing on us not being able to get anything done at the moment, please stop with the excuses. Sorry SoS & BG, some still cant comprehend tactics and weak defenses = your stuff gets taken.

BTW you guys are bringing the heat early! Keep it up, this should become a great match up!

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

You’re imagining things. You talkin crazy. whistle whistle Nice weather we’re having.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

lol here we go again! Both SoS and BG are capitalizing on us not being able to get anything done at the moment, please stop with the excuses. Sorry SoS & BG, some still cant comprehend tactics and weak defenses = your stuff gets taken.

BTW you guys are bringing the heat early! Keep it up, this should become a great match up!

Haha no worries man. No need to apologize. We all have “that guy”, sometimes many of him. The majority knows what’s up.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Merendel.7128

Merendel.7128

Shrug so you’ve goten pushed off EB. it happens and wont last for long. As to 2v1… well dont know how things were in EB but in the BG border SOS has been fending off both BG and JQ all night. There’s been at least 4 different times that if BG had hit hills instead of bay over and over JQ would have been pushed off that map.

On the other hand BG I thank you greatly. You may not be cooperating on the double team like the OP thinks but all those green arrows in your border feeding me badges is most apreciated.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Tarem.4072

Tarem.4072

Don’t worry, you have PRX now. Hopefully they can organize your server.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

I can assure you if the bl is full and you can’t push out your doing something wrong.

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: CharlieWaffles.1509

CharlieWaffles.1509

Or the 20 Sos standing next to 20 BG at Vale on SoSBG not fighting eachother litterally standing next to eachother there while they zerg down the 10 JQ in the camp ? didn’t think anyone would see what was going on outside that gate ? we’ll see at the end of the week how this strat goes….

Illegal Contact 80 Ranger
Personal Foul 80 Mesmer
Jade Quarry

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

So because JQ did poorly on one map during one window of time, we’re going to call in the GMs to break things up — what happens then?

Do they tell BG that SoS has said mean things about their relatives, and then tell SoS that BG invested all of SoS’s gold into a pyramid scheme via the Black Lion Trading Company? … Would that work? Hmm.

Either way JQ, in my experiences as a Toaster, your best bet is to get BG and SoS to hold a dolyak parade and hope that the tryhards on either side will kill the yak, causing BG/SoS to start mauling each other.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Delete this

in WvW

Predator.7321

So because JQ did poorly on one map during one window of time, we’re going to call in the GMs to break things up — what happens then?

Do they tell BG that SoS has said mean things about their relatives, and then tell SoS that BG invested all of SoS’s gold into a pyramid scheme via the Black Lion Trading Company? … Would that work? Hmm.

Either way JQ, in my experiences as a Toaster, your best bet is to get BG and SoS to hold a dolyak parade and hope that the tryhards on either side will kill the yak, causing BG/SoS to start mauling each other.

Lol I was wondering what funny guy is the server from and saw TC haha love you guys

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Veltoss.9135

Veltoss.9135

Because Jade Quarry has NEVER done this before.

Blackgate

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Morkai.7021

Morkai.7021

it happens.

Just gets to be a little tiresome for hours nonstop.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Raztlin.7964

Raztlin.7964

I find it interesting that as soon as some facts are posted, which is the reality at the moment that this thread has gotten trolled by both opposing factions. Wondering where the moderators are at? Because I make one post non-trolling on another forum for the first time ever and got an infraction and post deleted. Interesting to say the least.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: CharlieWaffles.1509

CharlieWaffles.1509

so its admited that BG and SOS are communicating via TS, mumble, or vent to coordinate attacks…. It wont matter at the end of the week….

Illegal Contact 80 Ranger
Personal Foul 80 Mesmer
Jade Quarry

Delete this

in WvW

Predator.7321

so its admited that BG and SOS are communicating via TS, mumble, or vent to coordinate attacks…. It wont matter at the end of the week….

We steamroll all enemies equally

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Veltoss.9135

Veltoss.9135

Maybe not, but it gave us a great chance to safely build up our defense and get a point lead, which helps. Don’t even pretend like Jade Quarry and every other server that has been in Tier 1 on NA and EU haven’t done this before.

It’s war, it’s not supposed to be fair.

Blackgate

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

No not TS. TS can have spies. We use pigeons. On the way the pegions drop kitten on JQ siege to clog it up.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

I find it interesting that as soon as some facts are posted, which is the reality at the moment that this thread has gotten trolled by both opposing factions. Wondering where the moderators are at? Because I make one post non-trolling on another forum for the first time ever and got an infraction and post deleted. Interesting to say the least.

I’m actually serious in what I posted, even if I was light-hearted about it.

A GM isn’t going to be able to do anything if two servers control a map and a third one has no presence. JQ needs to either make use of the break-out event, or needs to reorganize and start gathering supply to take Langor and their Keep back, but posting things like this is just going to get them ridicule.

Seriously, get a GM? What are they going to do? That’s a serious question, what is a GM going to do about two servers taking advantage of the third? There’s no rules being broken; there’s no inappropriate manipulation of the game or its mechanics. It’s just a good ol’ fashioned opportunistically-driven smackdown.

Also the dolyak parade thing was a tongue-in-cheek allusion to an event that happened roughly a month ago. See: here .

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Get the GM to spank SoS and BG bottoms, they are being very very naughty.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Synikal.9417

Synikal.9417

Then people would say we are 2v1 the GM’s. Its a never ending cycle!

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Blue has a large terrian disadvantage in EB, its probably more of a result of that than anything else.

Going from Pang to Umber or Gol to Dan takes almost no time and once you’re there you may as well take a tower. Going from Rogues to Splend takes forever and capping dredge from the beefy destroyers is a pain.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Delete this

in WvW

Predator.7321

Gasp there’s people on IoJ still lol jk. I guess that what happens when you invest too much in one timezone

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

This sort of thing happens in WvW – it’s the nature of it. We’ll be back over the next few days.

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

BG has been wiping SoS all night in their own borderland. Not sure about the other zones.

Are you talking about the massive amounts of bodies we are looting from ICOA? lol.

@OP: EB is not a right.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

BG has been wiping SoS all night in their own borderland. Not sure about the other zones.

Are you talking about the massive amounts of bodies we are looting from ICOA? lol.

@OP: EB is not a right.

Haha oops, I was referring to JQ borderland (blue map). I was there for 6 hours straight after the reset, lots of loot bags and badges.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

This is intended?

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

This is intended?

Yes. It certainly is.

Welcome to WvW.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

JQ had SM and was constantly hitting pangloss and golanta as well…but np, so no JQ wasnt doing bad in EB, till sandwich happened.

As a JQ player..and playing in T1 since forever…this is the first time ive seen two servers literally waiting in the spawn of the third one just waving each otheri supose it was SoS take SM and BG the Keep.

And no a 2v1 has never happened, even from HoD/SBI/JQ/ET other than delusional accusations from all sides…never ever saw a green server, do a culling gank to blue server which was attacking red tower and which the gate was about to go down…for just walk away after blue is dead insteand of stealing the tower.

but just in EB map dunno the others, this is fun anyway…but be less obvious and dont deny it and nobody will QQ

I took an arrow to the knee

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Great things in store for this thread.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Churros.7196

Churros.7196

JQ had SM and was constantly hitting pangloss and golanta as well…but np, so no JQ wasnt doing bad in EB, till sandwich happened.

As a JQ player..and playing in T1 since forever…this is the first time ive seen two servers literally waiting in the spawn of the third one just waving each otheri supose it was SoS take SM and BG the Keep.

And no a 2v1 has never happened, even from HoD/SBI/JQ/ET other than delusional accusations from all sides…never ever saw a green server, do a culling gank to blue server which was attacking red tower and which the gate was about to go down…for just walk away after blue is dead insteand of stealing the tower.

but just in EB map dunno the others, this is fun anyway…but be less obvious and dont deny it and nobody will QQ

Actually SBI and JQ did this to SOS a couple times when I was on EB so we could flip the keep and reset the wp. Although the length of it this time is quite long rofl.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

We need a GM to head to T-1 Borderlands please. There are some unfair practices happening to JQ.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

I’m pretty sure the score looked like this last weekend. SoS in 1st, BG in 2nd, JQ in 3rd. Nothing out of the ordinary. Move along.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

Was it an actual planned thing on a secret TS channel? No. Did we maybe camp your spawn while BG took valley? Absobloodylutely!

Will we find ourselves getting similar treatment at lowlands later in the week? I do not doubt it.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

[IMG]http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/1462009/pics/original/1382297.jpg[/IMG]

is the map right now. SoS and BG are both pushing JQ only and not hittign eachother.

literally, a SoS zerg wipped out the JQ force hittign a BG tower, and left the tower unscathed.

Anet seriously 2 entire servers on 1 is overkill as this is proved. send a GM in there to see my point and ask yourself if that is fair. the breakout event? keeps failing cause they dont have ot worry about the other server hitting them.

and their home territory? they can send their zerg after us without worrying about the 3rd server hitting them.

this would make sense if JQ and BG were hitting SoS because SoS is the first place server, but they both hitting the 2nd place.

how do you defend this?!

JQ is weaker. We have learned to take advantage of opportunities in front of us. JQ taught us that.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Czar Peter.7961

Czar Peter.7961

Noooo our tacit agreement with JQ to 2v1 the other server and stay in T1 is completely ruined.

Engineer – Thief – Warrior

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: CrAzY.3275

CrAzY.3275

[IMG]http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/1462009/pics/original/1382297.jpg[/IMG]

is the map right now. SoS and BG are both pushing JQ only and not hittign eachother.

literally, a SoS zerg wipped out the JQ force hittign a BG tower, and left the tower unscathed.

Anet seriously 2 entire servers on 1 is overkill as this is proved. send a GM in there to see my point and ask yourself if that is fair. the breakout event? keeps failing cause they dont have ot worry about the other server hitting them.

and their home territory? they can send their zerg after us without worrying about the 3rd server hitting them.

this would make sense if JQ and BG were hitting SoS because SoS is the first place server, but they both hitting the 2nd place.

how do you defend this?!

I thought I would just throw this up here for all the Jade Quarry in EBG tonight
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1ETjePx.jpg?1[/IMG]

Attachments:

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

We are just utilizing the tactics that we see JQ use every time BG gets into tier 1.

Imitation is the best form of flattery.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Bakus.9348

Bakus.9348

It is kinda funny… last week BG was crying that SoS and JQ was 2v1 them. This week JQ is crying about 2v1. When is it SoS turn! I want to cry about a 2v1!

member of Onslaught

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

It is kinda funny… last week BG was crying that SoS and JQ was 2v1 them. This week JQ is crying about 2v1. When is it SoS turn! I want to cry about a 2v1!

What i find funny is the fact that JQ kept saying that “2v1” was a legit tactic in T1 and that BG had to stick with and blahblahblah, and now they are crying over it… No wonder they got the nickname JQQ.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Guys, BG and JQ are both on SoS bl. We’re being 2v1d. Pls help GM.

Attachments:

elite specs ruined pvp.

Delete this

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Honestly, tonight sucked. The experience sucked, game play suck, and especially we kitten sucked!!! We sucked so hard you’d need to use gravity to quantify it.

Heck, you folks from SOS and BG must have been laughing, shaking your head, and wondering what the heck was going on with us in EB? From my perspective, it wasn’t even like playing on JQ anymore. For all the recruiting, I guess we never thought of any repercussions that might have come with it. Fore only a few were really trying to communicate and work together. Fore that, we earned being rolled over, again and again, all night long. I’m chalking it up to growing pains…

I can’t describe how frustrating it was. It was like trying to get a kindergarten class to sit quietly. I couldn’t even get everyone to do something as rudimentary as say “here” in chat so we could get a head count. Because the queue was full all night but, Commanders were struggling to get even 10 players to follow them. Some of us assumed it was just culling not letting us see the additional players.

I know the dev’s keep dancing around the question but, I’d very much like to see the data set on how many were players were on the BL and EB for Friday. The actual specific data set posted on here. Not a line graph with no numbers, actual hard facts!

For me, there was nothing fun or entertaining about this at all. The new update can’t come soon enough because it’s need badly.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)