Desert BL - Eternal BG - Suggestion

in WvW

Posted by: Britto.6374

Britto.6374

I really love new BL. New tactic, new strategy, finally real big and structured keep and tower. I play on Deso so in prime time and weekend populaion is ok.

But i agree with others players that in general BL are too big, so empty

My suggestion: come back to Alpine BL and swich EB with Desert. And bye bye f…g SM.

For me would be a great solution to fill up Desert map. New BL need more people to be fun!!

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Yes i alsso think this would be a solution.

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

But…but what about all the PvE grinding you have to do to get that Airship and Stealth fountain. You think they’ll let all that hard work go to waste?

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

I wouldn’t mind keeping the desert map, just delete the entire south half of it.
One large keep or the upper 3 keeps to defend. That’s it. Nothing else.
No towers, no shrines, just supply and keeps.
It would remind me of my favorite mmo “Archlord” where all players converge on one area to attack or defend inflame castle, twaqua, or the other one, forgot the name.
Whoever won each week was able to control taxes for the main cities as reward, thus affecting pve players. Thus, a motivation to win each week. You win, you get paid and your pve brethren pay less fees at the trading post to buy/sale.

in WvW

Posted by: emendez.3705

emendez.3705

that will never happen. Old bl were pretty empty to begin with the new map just popped the finisher so to speak with mostly roamers unless a zerg was going for the ppt. Why replace EB and kill the only map that sees any action?

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

EBG + *1* Borderland, cycle between Desert and Alpine each week. Will give those that are sick of one a weeks free to build up for next week.

Enough for all tiers now and don’t mess with the single most popular map.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”