in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

seems like we are leading for a change!

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: ReqX.3178

ReqX.3178

It is two wannabe-superstar German servers (I should know as I play on Kodash), so you prolly have to go to https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/dnis-Eu-vs-Millersund-DE-vs-Kodash-DE

Oh, everthing in German there, well I am sure they care, not. But believe me, youre not missing a thing there…

Xefarya – X [REQ]uiem X – Riverside
dangerdoom.3862: We all know your setup by now:
2 guardians, 2 mesmers, 1 warrior and 3 forumtrolls

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

It is two wannabe-superstar German servers (I should know as I play on Kodash), so you prolly have to go to https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/dnis-Eu-vs-Millersund-DE-vs-Kodash-DE

Quote from the thread:

Das koennt eine schoenne woche werden.

Lol yeah, that’s for sure.

P.S. kitten they even have separate registration for localized forums… >_<

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

Initial push was a lot of fun tagged along with [IRON] and most of us dyed our armour pink because what’s more fun than taking an entire borderland? It’s doing it while wearing pink! Great battle guys

Attachments:

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Thing ist, we got far too less players to fight on more than 2 maps yesterday, combined with some strange decisions of our orga.

Additionaly, we currently have to figure out a way to fight your seemingly all-necromancer groups

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Towren.1745

Towren.1745

I was playing from midnight (GMT) until about 6:30am this morning and I have to say I had a lot of fun with the Desolation night team on the Eternal map.

MS was the biggest threat for our small night group, there seemed to be a large guild group running around somewhere between 2/3am (I didn’t really keep track of time) and they kept taking our supply camp and cutting off of towers… seemed like every 5 minutes we’d lost it! o.0

What I really liked about the Desolation night team was we didn’t overstretch ourselves… We knew we were limited in numbers and stuck together! We spent a good two hours sitting with the initial towers and supply camps with them going back and forth between MS and Deso – I thought Deso had a really good response rate in taking them back, leaving them for 5 minutes or so before we went to re-cap. But what I thought was really great was whilst we sat on our initial towers etc everyone was running supply and upgrading everything we had… And I mean everyone. It seemed like an actual team effort with our objective to set up a good defence for the day team to come in and build from…

It wasn’t until about 6am we were satisfied and then someone set up 5 siege golems, again everyone ran off to help build them and we stormed the central castle and took it without problem… I’m just hoping the day team built on the amazing teamwork the nightshift was doing! Good job guys, and thanks for the fun!! ^^

PS. MS, Trebbing our tower for 3 hours straight was soooo infuriating! One guy spent a good two hours running supply constantly repairing the wall, and myself and another elly spent another half an hour or so with focus weapons defending it from being hit – Grrrr :P

Recipe for Disaster
Guild Leader
[EU] Desolation

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Seems like it’s going to be a silent forum week with the german population sticking to their own forums sadly.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

It seems since both our rival servers are using ’DE forums , our topic is left dead.

Knock Knock !!

Edit : MarzAttakz.9608 ; Same kind of topic in same seconds…Piss of from my brain

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

Lol me and (GoD) were spawn camping about 30-40 miller. We literally hid behind a tree, they ran out to take godslore we kill them, hide behind tree again and repeat.

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Snoxx.7943

Snoxx.7943

Last night we had an awesome fight in Stonemist.

This is what happened (at least as far as I can tell):

- Miller had SN
- SN outer wall was open due to Treb shooting from Deso tower
- a few sneaky Kodash ppl made it inside and attacked the inner door with rams
- Miller defense was there when door went down, but an awesome mesmer managed to get to the upper floor, porting Kodash ppl up there.
- it did not look good for Kodash at this point, we had too few attackers, fewer than Miller defense
- meanwhile at the open front door, some Deso players tried to get in
- thus Miller had to defend their castle against both Deso and Kodash, that was too much for them
- finally after a long drawn out fight around the lord room (even including a lord respawn cause it took so long), Kodash was the winner

I dunno how this was possible. It was against all odds. Miller had more defenders than we (Kodash) had attackers, but still – to our very surprise – we ended up capturing Stonemist.

@Deso:
I’m very curious, did you even know that we (Kodash) were there camping in the upper floor when you tried to rush SN through that open door?

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Iavra.8510

Lol me and (GoD) were spawn camping about 30-40 miller. We literally hid behind a tree, they ran out to take godslore we kill them, hide behind tree again and repeat.

Yesterday i stood on top of our spawn seeing about 3-4 of your guys running right into our legendary defenders…dunno what’s wrong with them. They didn’t even stick around so you could say they were spying…

Attachments:

(edited by Iavra.8510)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Touché! Come on Miller’s and Kodash let’s get some smacktalk and stuff going just for the fun! Great to have some new opponents, don’t have all the fun in your own forums please?

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Iavra.8510

You should start learning german ^^ Try reading our >700 posts flame thread about last week’s matchup (elona, kodash, ms), it’s really really fun…and sad sometimes.

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Bierbauch.3067

Bierbauch.3067

Yesterday i stood on top of our spawn seeing about 3-4 of your guys running right into our legendary defenders…dunno what’s wrong with them. They didn’t even stick around so you could say they were spying…

It happend to me once while I was chased by a couple of enemies that I tried to run back to our spawn and didnt realize it was the enemies spawn I was running into

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Rake.7169

Rake.7169

so you essentially exploited the immense culling issues… GJ

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Had great fun holding off Millers at Redlake.. Held off several waves of players and then retreated to the tower.. 5 Deso people vs Millers hordes right outside their spawn point and yet we held it against all comers, finally they had to build a treb just outside their safe zone to take it from 5-7 defenders.

Also.. why do you jump and congratulate yourself for managing to take a tower after 2 hours or more trying.. against 5-7 opponents.. isn;t an achievement really.. overwhelming numbers will always win in the end. The Deso players are get more of an achievement from holding you all back or that long.

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

so you essentially exploited the immense culling issues… GJ

Uhmmm no we didn’t. We hid behind a house or a tree in gods lore supply camp waited for u guys to group up again and wipe miller about 10 times at least. Also even if game didn’t render all of our Zerg its not our fault so stop making up excuses

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Rake.7169

1. esp. with the recent increase in culling problems add hiding on little space & a sudden “appearance” that is pretty much abusing culling as much as possible
2. I’m not a MS player, but nice to see you jump to conclusions.
just can’t take kitten thinking they’re anyhow good/smart whilst taking advantage of bugs/game issues

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: magicthighs.5372

magicthighs.5372

1. esp. with the recent increase in culling problems add hiding on little space & a sudden “appearance” that is pretty much abusing culling as much as possible
2. I’m not a MS player, but nice to see you jump to conclusions.
just can’t take kitten thinking they’re anyhow good/smart whilst taking advantage of bugs/game issues

How are they taking advantage when it’s 1) apparently a newly introduced bug and 2) you can’t actually detect the culling problem from their side?

Regina Dentata (Guardian)
Melenkurion Abathas (Thief)
Desolation (EU)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

It seems the Germans are a big fan of a mix of Blitzkrieg and Shock and Awe.

Couple of times now, we think we got them on the run or we got them supressed. Turn our backs for 10min and bam, they got 3 golems on our gates out of nowhere.

No illusions, Desolation is winning. But its good to see (mostly) Kodash and Miller to atleast put up a fight. And show they are willing to commit to a fight, throwing 3 golems against a fully upgraded keep (including 1 omega) when you were being spawncamped shows balls.

Lets see where this week is going to take us.

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

ahw guys!
its so frustrating, we @MS got nearly no players during night..
we’r a group of 5 atm and took “our” spawntower on your homelands!
just a few seconds later your rushing it with like 20 ppl
second time now
leave us alone!

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

Thanks to the Guilds of Desolation for this great fights!

Respect to [GT], you guys give us the hardest fights we had over the past weeks!

[KoA] Rajnesh
- Leader of the Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Well, start of this week so far shows that Deso is not T3 material, being too strong compared to current T3 opponents (no disrespect). The problem however is that we currently are not quite up for T2 either. Is our destiny in the near future to wander between these two tiers?..

On a less serious note – it saddens me that I don’t see much of any mentioning of my guild (GH). I know, silly me – relatively small guild with 3 weekly WvW events, what you’d expect. But last event at saturday… man, it felt like complete domination in the field. Bummer we couldn’t take Garrison from MS during time frame of the event, much respect to you guys figting nails and teeths for your keep. Although you were a bit slow at realizing that you pretty much outnumber attacker forces so you don’t have to sit behind the walls and can go counteroffensive.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Iavra.8510

We already have fought several GH members along with IRON (my old post got deleted…mods are much stricter here than over at the german forums it seems).

Everytime we meet you put up an awesome fight, we lost and won and are still working on new tactics dealing with yours.

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Shinzui.3861

Shinzui.3861

Thanks to the Guilds of Desolation for this great fights!

Respect to [GT], you guys give us the hardest fights we had over the past weeks!

[KoA] Rajnesh
- Leader of the Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

Thank you and your welcome
[GT]Shinzuii, CO of Evil Squad

Commanding Officer of Evil Squad [GT]

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Kontrolle.3514

Kontrolle.3514

You should stop counting pets, ive never seen 40 millers on one spot ever.

[IRON] players are pretty weak at 1v2 sadly most of the time they are ~20-30 hard to tell with the culling issues. This is nothing but a zergfest so me and friends decided to take a WvW breake.

Deso is strong no question about that. But with your numbers idk why you couldnt stay at t2, come on Baruch Bay couldnt compete with us at primetime you can, whats wrong?

you have alot large zergguilds this is not the WvW i like.
Most people on MS and Kodash play for fun and challenge, not to win at all costs.

(edited by Kontrolle.3514)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Rueex.8361

Rueex.8361

Our numbers?!?! Really we have absolute no queues to get into any WvW map so where this assumption that we are a zerg server has come from Ive no clue you obviously have never met a true high numbers server e.g. SFR.

Also to your question on how we got beat by Baruch Bay, I dont know if it was a problem when you played against them but it turns out they have got quite a large amount of american Spanish speaking players, where as our night team is barely existent, they night capped alot of stuff so we were basically done for unless everyone who played during the day pulled all nighters every night.

Brinstok – 80 Warrior
Aethyer – 80 Thief -
Piken

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Daxter.4286

Daxter.4286

During this weekend i actually did see queue’s couple times on 1-2 borderlands first time in a week or two(or three). Maybe the fair weather players are logging back in?

I still see the same guilds that did WvW the past weeks representing Deso for the most part. If not for these guilds pulling big shifts in WvW, deso would be way down the rankings.

Also in SFR and BB match up BB had that big nightcapping force that basically won the matchup over us for them. During primetime we were forced to fight against T3 towers and keeps full of siege weapons while we started from 0 on most days. I myself remember sieging T3 ogrewatch at EB on 3 consecutive days(and capping it too) and then running into even more siege weapons from their keep.

I do give props to Millers and Kodash though, i’ve seen fair amount of organised play from your servers and had some fun fights with you guys =)

Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] – Desolation[EU]

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Yaro.3251

… or maybe I was too quick to judge. As usual though, lol. No significant forces of Deso on WvW today and we are losing our 40k lead rapidly.

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Todza.9856

Todza.9856

[IRON] players are pretty weak at 1v2 sadly most of the time they are ~20-30 hard to tell with the culling issues. This is nothing but a zergfest so me and friends decided to take a WvW breake.

Deso is strong no question about that. But with your numbers idk why you couldnt stay at t2, come on Baruch Bay couldnt compete with us at primetime you can, whats wrong?

you have alot large zergguilds this is not the WvW i like.
Most people on MS and Kodash play for fun and challenge, not to win at all costs.

We don’t really have that much numbers, only a couple bigger guilds and some smaller guilds, other than that most of the numbers in WvW go to jumping puzzles or some randoms who are almost impossible to organize since most of them are not in our voice comms. I don’t even need to talk about our non existing night coverage and not enough morning coverage. I don’t know about the other guilds but IRON alone have been trying to hold 2 maps at the same time for the last couple days and doing that barely by a lot of support from allies and now since Kodash has started to show a lot more organized presence than the last couple of days, the fight is getting much more intense now.

Long story short, we need more guilds in WvW and we need them fast

Aspenox // Desolation

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Lol if you think Deso has big numbers you are wrong, the only time Deso is really strong is weekends and primetime as you can see by the scores now.

Having a go at IRON guilds a bit strange, considering Tier 1 and 2 servers enjoyed there fights with them.

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

I would not worry what one troll says about Iron.

As for the question regarding Baruch Bay I will answer that part of his post, We had Seafarers in prime time who have huge numbers and are really strong. Then we had BB’s night team, the largest I have seen. So at all times we were facing servers with larger numbers/turnout than ourselves.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Hi all:)

In this match it was good to see some new faces to smash(little joke). I like how the miller dont care if they die, they just run into you with 30+ people …was a tough fight that you gave us.
One guild that i notice was BOTS they had some more people then my guild (FG) was at the north supplycamp and we had a fight of 20mins or so clashing into eachother with our numbers….Finally we won but you gave us all you got and we needed to res incombat to keep our numbers high:)

Thanks for this epicfight the guild BOTS.

PS: For the guilds on Deso i got so much respect how we are still here together fighting like freaking Legends against all odds…….We should change our Alliance to Brotherhood of Legends

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

(edited by Dalure.4691)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Iavra.8510

I remember the fight. You laid your AoEs inside your group and we looked like idiots charging right into them ^^ Seemed like your group had like 50% necros judging from the number of conditions we assembled

Was an interesting fight and we’re certainly looking forward to more awesome fights including your guild, IRON, GH and other great guilds of Desolation!

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Rake.7169

Todza, maybe not enough night shift players for T2 (seems like Elona faces the same problem) but easily enough to dominate most T3 nights.
we had to overextend our 20-something guys to cover EB & K-BL, just to be overrun by the occasional 30+ zerg in Deso’s third of EB while Deso is able to keep D-BL almost completely and a huge part of M-BL. it’s an uphill battle for us and nobody knows how long we can keep up the decent work on EB.
btw, nice fights for K-BL hill when we were merely able to stop you once on the bridge, the 2nd time in the stair/inner door area.

oh and THX ANET btw – most of the time a Deso group entering battle looked like this:

Attachments:

(edited by Rake.7169)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

Gj on using the wall bugs in WvW to take our towers in Deso BL…you are real pro’s….

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

glitching? really?… weak

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Rake.7169

Gj on using the wall bugs in WvW to take our towers in Deso BL…you are real pro’s….

impressive piece of info here, ofc the first troll just jumped the bandwaggon.
nothing worse than exploiting/cheating but at least give some info instead of nonvalid accusations.

which server?
who (guild)?
pix/vids…anything

EDiTH: thx Sombike thats some info, not just flame
jumping inside would still be exploiting aka a ban-able act.

(edited by Rake.7169)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

Kodash server,EoW guild,sadly got no pix/vids
The post i made was for the guild that is so pathetic to use those bugs,i know that Kodash server has nothing to do with it

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Sombike.6291

Sombike.6291

I ported there when i saw white swords on map (Desolation BL), got there saw 2 rams and about 15 hostiles hitting the door, that was @ 80% Suddenly saw some guys on top of the walls :P and then a mesmer portal went up and they were all inside

Some say u can jump into the tower somehow from what angle i do not know.
Made a few screens as well …
Make of it what u want :P

Attachments:

LeBlop – [Dius] – Necromancer

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Wolbryne.4037

I found this bug last week. I could use heartseeker and infiltrators arrow to get through the gate, but instaid of exploiting it like “some” I reported it with a screenshot and jumped off the wall.
Guess it shows whether you have character or not in those situations.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Moghwar.8706

Moghwar.8706

I found this bug last week. I could use heartseeker and infiltrators arrow to get through the gate, but instaid of exploiting it like “some” I reported it with a screenshot and jumped off the wall.

According to the thread dealing with this matchup in the german forums, some guys from my server (Kodash) already try to find out what happened there. Generally, this guild isn’t known for this kind of stuff.

BTT: We had some great fight against Deso, but MUCH to learn… just got tricked from one of your raids. My group was following you on Kodash BL north of the norh-eastern tower… you guys running down to that supply camp. “Hey, looks like they’re planning something…” – “Nah don’t think so, just kill those guys standing here” … portal bomb, confusion, 80% dead. Well, won’t happend any time soon to us again, i hope ;-)

[dw] Guardian | Raidlead

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Wolbryne.4037

According to the thread dealing with this matchup in the german forums, some guys from my server (Kodash) already try to find out what happened there. Generally, this guild isn’t known for this kind of stuff.

BTT: We had some great fight against Deso, but MUCH to learn… just got tricked from one of your raids. My group was following you on Kodash BL north of the norh-eastern tower… you guys running down to that supply camp. “Hey, looks like they’re planning something…” – “Nah don’t think so, just kill those guys standing here” … portal bomb, confusion, 80% dead. Well, won’t happend any time soon to us again, i hope ;-)

yeah don’t take it as I’m blaming all of you guys, it’s not what I intended. it’s hard to know about everything that happens in the heat of battle. No who I’m pointing my finger at is the mesmer who glitched in and instaid of jumping out again used the bug to make a portal and get people in, thus turning the bug into an exploit.
cheaters are never fun, for neither party involved. it brings anger from the opponents and it brings a bad rep on the ones using it. nobody gains from it (other than a few odd points).

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: WoodstockTC.6150

WoodstockTC.6150

I ported there when i saw white swords on map (Desolation BL), got there saw 2 rams and about 15 hostiles hitting the door, that was @ 80% Suddenly saw some guys on top of the walls :P and then a mesmer portal went up and they were all inside

Some say u can jump into the tower somehow from what angle i do not know.
Made a few screens as well …
Make of it what u want :P

thanks for your concern, we contacted EoW about this incident. On Kodash the guild in question has a good reputation and is known to be a community of fun-gamers rather than ´pro-gamers´. I hope it can be quickly clarified. We all enjoy the good fights and spirit of this matchup.

Cheers,
KriegskindTC (www.kodash.de community admin)

OCCUPY WvW – Nirax
human warrior; asura thief

(edited by WoodstockTC.6150)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Yaro.3251

I personally was “dragged” through that gate of north-west tower once during one of the sieges some time ago. Don’t have any idea what that was, certainly none of my skills since I didn’t use neither blink nor iLeap. Moreover, that was not only me, my guildmate who was there with me was also suddenly inside.

The best we could come up with was that it was defending cata splash that threw us somehow through that gate inside the tower.

P.S. And while I’m a mesmer so you could say “yeeeaaah suuuuure you didn’t do anything you kitten mesmer!”, the other guy was guardian.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Iavra.8510

We really sucked yesterday…that culling has to be fixed asap. Sometimes i couldn’t even see a single person (friend or foe) while there were arrows, lightnings and fireballs flying around everywhere.

We assembled at our spawn, our raidlead commanded “stop by me”, i went where everyone else of our group stood because i just couldn’t see our raidlead and it took him minutes(!) to appear right beside me. Again, that was at our spawn with no fighting and not so much people around.

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: ReqX.3178

ReqX.3178

Indeed the culling is kitten big time. Example:
Me: “Hey wtf only 3 [IRON] on the horizon omg we have to get those!” *
RTL => Baaaaaaam my Ele exploded in less than 2 seconds
….
*blob**blob**blob*…..(~10 blobs later)….blob
….

• no offense, we just got caught by your guildzerg so often when running with our small group of 3, that we feel a small degree of hate ;-) I know, I know we ask for it :P

Xefarya
X Requiem X
Kodash

Xefarya – X [REQ]uiem X – Riverside
dangerdoom.3862: We all know your setup by now:
2 guardians, 2 mesmers, 1 warrior and 3 forumtrolls

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

I remember the fight. You laid your AoEs inside your group and we looked like idiots charging right into them ^^ Seemed like your group had like 50% necros judging from the number of conditions we assembled

Was an interesting fight and we’re certainly looking forward to more awesome fights including your guild, IRON, GH and other great guilds of Desolation!

Ye one of our strenght (Desolation) is we have awesome guilds with good communications that is why we are still here between T3 and T2 hard working teameffort by us all even the pugs are solid………i feel the loveeeeeeeeeee hehehe.
But for Miller keep it up good fights all around…i like meeting new servers…. going down tiers is alot of fun:D

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

(edited by Dalure.4691)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Kodash are doing great catching us at the moment and as for Miller’s I am so impressed because you guys keep trying even though it is tough for you guys with numbers etc.

had alot of great fights this week and really enjoying the match up.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Aanthanur.5978

Aanthanur.5978

Hi guys
first of all i want to say sorry that you do not get any response about that case of buging into a tower. i was not there and i have no clue if it was bugusing or fair. but i am disapointed by the lack of reaction from our side on kodash. Someone trustworthy from the Orga is looking into it and will contact the accused guild. i hope this happens soon.

2. Very nice fights, especially deso gives us a hard time. Suprisingly we are doing alot better than i expected. looks like we got some new faces fighting for kodash this week.

Aaron Aanthanur – Thief
Ariel Aanthanur – Ele
Kodash