Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Yes, with all three servers massing in your fortress is was quite unplayable.

I read “massaging” at first…. Was like “../blink what? Ohhh, guess it was just wishful thinking” :p

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Zamerine.2635

Zamerine.2635

Lots of good fights with WL on Viz Borderlands. Keep it up. I enjoyed it.

Very good fights indeed ! Hope to see more of these, it’s always enjoyable to face you guys.

Charr Elementalist D/D
[WL] War LegenD
Vizunah Square [FR]

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Well last night was painful to say the least. The sheer numbers of Viz all evening on the viz border was hard to contend with. Enjoyed the fights with WL/SYN guilds for most of the evening, love the way these guilds come out to fight.

Anyway that was one impressive night shift from Viz there, hope they cannot continue with those numbers.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Offski.4897

Yet another attack ruined by an arrow cart user. The red area of effects were actually covering the lower outside walls its ridiculous. Comeon Viz pls stop these guys. I commanded on Viz border alot yesterday, throughout the day and early evening. Every time we were hugged up against the north or south wall of Sunny the arrow carts in the courtyard were hitting us. Not once but every kitten time. I should not have to stop one form of attack due to this. Now you will say its only one person. But this daily occurance on every border we fight you is not one person

http://postimage.org/image/5vzv65gp7/

Offski

(edited by Offski.4897)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Jaghen.8314

Jaghen.8314

To be fair, while week-ends have never been VS’s strong point, this one was particularly painful, the lack of players was puzzling, culminating with having 2BL’s spawn-camped and one tower – no keep – on the 3rd on Saturday (late afternoon/early evening – don’t know what happened during the night but it didn’t seem to go smoother).

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Yet another attack ruined by an arrow cart user. Comeon Viz pls stop these guys. I commanded on Viz border alot yesterday, throughout the day and early evening. Every time we were hugged up against the north or south wall of Sunny the arrow carts in the courtyard were hitting us. Not once but every kitten time. I should not have to stop one form of attack due to this.

http://postimage.org/image/5vzv65gp7/

Is this gonna be fixed in the March patch? Its nearly as bad as culling

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

Zoomhackers are cheaters, but they are on every servers.
Last week i loosed a “trebuchet” (is that the english speeling ?) that was on P2 west garisson, i spend 5 minutes to find a way to hit that with an arrowcart without using a bug … no way. (that was a desolation guild front, don’t remember the name, there’s so many cheaters, i dont report them anymore)
Yesterday a solo arrowcarter cleaned every defences on our spawn tower in less than 3 minutes (was from Desolation again), i guess there’s no way to do that without a zoomhack, he was against the northen wall, can’t see anything from that with normal zoom.

but i agree that is boring. all i can say is that our guild and guilds from Grand Cross are not allowed to use cheat, spies or any kind of unfair way to win.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Genev.2450

“trebuchet” (is that the english speeling ?)

Yes, that spelling is correct

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

Grand Cross are not allowed to use cheat, spies or any kind of unfair way to win.

He followed us for at least 30min at the last matchup.
edit : If it’s too hard to understand it, “last matchup” = last matchup against you.
And no, we aren’t Vcy and there was no Vcy when he followed us this night.

Attachments:

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

(edited by Truebanana.5936)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Kayato.9178

Kayato.9178

Fail, ask your allies before troll.

. He was invited by vcy.
. Vizunah is not in T2
. CPC is a community guild, with special operating. I can explain you in french in private if you need it

(edited by Kayato.9178)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dyno.9467

i thought Viz had lost a load of players due to transfers? It doesnt seem much different from last week.

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

You can’t trust every rumour spread on these forums.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Khimael.4932

Khimael.4932

Awful lags on EB tonight That’s a pity, there were some great fights over there.

Khimael ~ Fëar Morniëo ~ Vizunah Square

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Daxter.4286

Daxter.4286

Agreed Khimael, that lag was just horrid. Was fun fighting against you guys though!

Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] – Desolation[EU]

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: DavidMonthen.4398

DavidMonthen.4398

Yes. Laggs. Our worst enemies. Laggs. God. kitten Laggs.

Commander – Kaargoth Bloodsteel
Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: snarfrificus.4230

snarfrificus.4230

we have some great commanders indeed on desolation, but there is one thing though a lot of viz people are capping so hard in the night, i also saw on the website with all the guilds and stuff that vizunah has one giant canadian guild that mostly works at night (for europeans) capping everything.

This is kinda not fair, or else we were eternally first on european servers.
So i am like, why not banning kicking us people to the us servers, instead of letting them here.
I mean even with great commanders we cannot be like 24/7 busy with WvW and not sleeping at all… the server also doesnt have atleast not enough as population that can do this at night.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: ultranawak.7183

ultranawak.7183

What is the name of the canadian guild plz?

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dyno.9467

The Mounties

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Toubzsky.6087

Toubzsky.6087

I think it’s a bug from the forum. This post must be five month old.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dyno.9467

We were always gonna lose a load of points through the weekdays, we always have.

Looks like we have to settle for 2nd place again.

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Ultraform.1508

Ultraform.1508

http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/eu/vizunah-square?sort=location&order=asc

Vizunah constantly denying canadian presensce?
Check out that guild called Fixed

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

ultranawak.7183

Have you a screen or a video with this guild on McM ? i never seen them.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

ultranawak.7183

Oh, btw : Last Updated 27th September, 2012

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Charmide.4891

Charmide.4891

Grand Cross are not allowed to use cheat, spies or any kind of unfair way to win.

He followed us for at least 30min at the last matchup.
edit : If it’s too hard to understand it, “last matchup” = last matchup against you.
And no, we aren’t Vcy and there was no Vcy when he followed us this night.

He explained himself, including what Kayato said, to one of your officer approximately 1 week ago.
Bad faith, or just stupid?

Commander@Insert Coinz [CPC] – Vizunah Square

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Charmide.4891

Same as ultranawak.
Ever seen one guy tagged [Fix] on the battlefield? Because I haven’t. And anybody can put anything on this website.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Yep and by the same site, few mouth ago, many ppl think VS have 500 Canadian speaking Hebrew in CaSu guild…

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Did you ever seen any member of this [FIX] guild yet?

And btw, look out our old 500 canadians hebrew speaking friends from [CaSu], there are moved to Romania and lost 497 members…

http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/2261

Stop with this myth of huge canadian guild on VS because you can’t manage to hold points by night. It’s getting old and boring … Should we say KAZ are mexicans instead of spanishes because they are managing to play during nightime?

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Ignis.6195

Ignis.6195

Intense fighting at EB last night, enjoyed it.
Felt like 2 vs 1 most of the time though; as far as I saw it, Elona and Viz weren’t attacking each other that much. Seems logical, Deso is leading in points after all.
Example: at one point Viz was attacking Deso keep. What was Elona doing? – Blocking the way back from Deso hill waypoint to keep, not even bothering to attack the keep itself properly (or at least I didn’t see it).
Still, it was a fun night for me, thanks for all. Deso’s teamwork skills have definitely gotten better.
/salute

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

And btw, look out our old 500 canadians hebrew speaking friends from [CaSu], there are moved to Romania and lost 497 members…

Stop with this myth of huge canadian guild on VS because you can’t manage to hold points by night. It’s getting old and boring … Should we say KAZ are mexicans instead of spanishes because they are managing to play during nightime?

Kingface like last time i need to tell you that is just a innocent comment and i guess we are there again. People are just asking what they hear…just answer them on a polite way and get it over with….no need to use sarcasme and silly examples for now i wanna say good fights and good that Viz got their kitten together…..see ya tonight on the battlefield cus FG is coming to party with you all

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

(edited by Dalure.4691)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Come to T2 and put FUN back into your WvW! :-)

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Kingface like last time i need to tell you again, people are just asking what they hear…just asnwer they on a plite way and get it over with….no need to use sarcasme and silly examples for now i wanna say good fights and good that Viz got their kitten together…..see ya tonight on the battlefield cus FG is coming to party with you all

/Salute

Sorry mom, it’s stronger than I…

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

Timezone GMT +1

Nice fail dude

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Offski.4897

Have to say that apart from the arrow carts/placing of siege in spawn vizunah have been awesome this week. They have come out to fight all the time, which makes life in tier 1 alot more fun.

Also what they have done to get into a winning position this week is so impressive. They have a huge night team this week who seem to stay up throughout the early hours. That is dedication for you. Us on Deso have done really well but we just cannot compete with these numbers at night.

Offski

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

@ultranawak.7183 I don’t want to start a flame war but I thought the same about Deso =/

btw…Elona Reach has 666 people from Canada which is a thai speaking hardcore guild.
http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/8139
Stop saying Vizunah has a 500 man guild from Canada. Elona Reach has more.

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

(edited by suprNovae.5410)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Kingface like last time i need to tell you again, people are just asking what they hear…just asnwer they on a plite way and get it over with….no need to use sarcasme and silly examples for now i wanna say good fights and good that Viz got their kitten together…..see ya tonight on the battlefield cus FG is coming to party with you all

/Salute

Sorry mom, it’s stronger than I…

Haha its all good mate atleast you can say Viz got a good sence of humor

/Salute

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Come to T2 and put FUN back into your WvW! :-)

Ye i heard good guild fights in T2….but i must say in T1 when everyone is finally alot on the openfield…i am starting to like T1

Keep the fun in WvW in all tiers.

/Peace

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

DavidMonthen.4398

Oh god I come back after 5 months of absence and people are still discussing canadians.

There is an easy test to check if you have been killed by canadians. If they stay to apologize after they killed you, they’re canadians. There.

Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Busko.7408

Busko.7408

Sad that Anet cant even stop tally count during server downtime…

Start Conspiracy — So DavidMonthen the new theory is … that as the servers are in France… they are hacked leting VZ always have more players on also from what i heard french kids dont go to school on Wednesdays so they put a downtime when they knew they could have lots of peeps on during early early morning to get a huge points advantage so it would tally alot. during downtime :P-- End conspiracy

Im a Kitty Cat rawr
what what what….

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Genev.2450

Frankfurt is France now? :p

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Charmide.4891

Yep, we invaded the city just to win this match :o

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Desolation guild on http://www.gw2guilds.org
[KEM] Kemarahan, Indonesia, 460
[MATA] Matadores, Mexico, 650

Elona guilds on http://www.gw2guilds.org
[DUMB] you are dumb if you believe this, Thai-speaking Canadians, 666

so …

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Busko.7408

Busko.7408

:O yea prob no someone said it this morning that the servers where in France ok will have to find a new foot hold for my conspiracy

As for Gw2guilds.org didn’t know peeps still update that site i think i not seen 50% of the guilds mentioned there on our server.

Im a Kitty Cat rawr
what what what….

(edited by Busko.7408)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Genev.2450

Blizzard servers are in France, maybe they confused ANet with them somehow

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

DavidMonthen.4398

Yep, we invaded the city just to win this match :o

Did you see my ex-gf then? She’s in uni there.

Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

We seem to be wining the nights by a small margin of 50 to 100 points, surely not enough to counter the VZ morning raiders.

Like someone sayed to someone in some country: “Its the morning stupid, the morning” or was it another word?

Oh btw we have been called Mexicans very often I think even in SFR they where calling us “Tacos”.

People dont seem to assume that there are quite a lot of players whos timetable for playing is the night, and enjoy doing so as they have done it for many years in many other games.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dyno.9467

I see Elona are the new Viz B team on EB today, good server double up

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Huggyos.9584

Huggyos.9584

It seems vz (and his friend elona) started to do everything to win this round. (foreign legion mobilized too?!) Their horde’s invasion just began, beware! Guys it will be shame if you don’t win a round! Seriously! You can do this!

We will Desolate!

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

3 days headstart wasn’t enough, we’ll try with 4 next week.

Cheers

The French Flair [FF]

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dyno.9467

That was just to keep Elona in tier 1 with enough points

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Huggyos.9584

Huggyos.9584

I don’t care the ranks and who win, it seems this week is more balanced imo, so it is more enjoyable, till enemy hordes blob and outnumbers us greatly.
Everybody prepare the golems army!

We will Desolate!