Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Zord.6457

Zord.6457

Whats organization got to do with people not being able to play through the night and early morning cause they have to work?

that’s the only reason you caught up in points. We dont have enough players at them times to play

Don’t you think we have to work too ? Aren’t you a grow man and can’t stay ONE or TWO night in a month and still go to work ? I won’t fight this night cuz I fight the last night and I need some sleep, nor the reset night or the weekend (maybe not)…

Like we use to say, “Il faut souffrir pour être belle” (One must suffer to be pretty).

While I don’t agree with all the mudslinging going on in this thread it just doesn’t feel right to me that it needs such dedication to be competitive. This morning’s ticks were just wrong, not because we’re losing but because they don’t reflect anything but who can squeeze more time out of their lives to spend in WvW. Which in my opinion is not what a game should be about, competitive or not.

I’m thinking that the point gains should reflect the amount of people on maps (this is alrealdy implemented in a way in the Outmanned buff, extra xp fk yeah) to promote actual gameplay instead of this wierd meta thing with populations.

That said, grats to VS for winning through better points play.

There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in
learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

We’ll win next week, bring your A game VS, your going down.

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

You fully wrong Zord, you’re talking about GvG, WvW is not GvG.

WvW is won by dedication not by anything else.

(edited by username.4932)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Exewre.2837

Exewre.2837

Interesting post :
Read the beginning and think which server had first in place.
Read the end and do the same.

Compare the text of the authors…

It’s just eloquent.

Have a good day.

So true and so funny to read.

Seems german and french are more mature in general..there r always exceptions
They will just fight to the end even outnumbered at night like this all week and never ragequit, bedquit, jobquit till they have the upperhand even if its at 5am after 5h of neverquitting hard defense
There is still 36h to go but deso is already giving up and start to complain and withdrawing from battlefield Oo
wow 36h .. vizunah will never surrender with 36h to go

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dyno.9467

Funny thing is when you do actually recruit a night-time crew so Viz dont have to play PvD they cry like babies, look at any Viz V SFR post from past regarding PRX

thats true, same when Blacktide were hammering them, its because of PvD on a night time, VS do it, its called organization lol

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Enhancer.1385

Enhancer.1385

You will win next week ?

you have to know that VS are playing one week, and the other week we tried to sleep . AND THIS WEEK we was in sleeping mod time.

So we are waiting for you next week

And that’s means that you considerate that this week you will loose ? NICE !

(edited by Enhancer.1385)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Enhancer.1385

Funny thing is when you do actually recruit a night-time crew so Viz dont have to play PvD they cry like babies, look at any Viz V SFR post from past regarding PRX

Yes but SFR don’t beat us and i think they are in T2 now right ?

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dyno.9467

You will win next week ?

you have to know that VS are playing one week, and the other week we tried to sleep . AND THIS WEEK we was in sleeping mod time.

So we are waiting for you next week

Bring it on, im not gonna sleep for 7days, anyone else with me?

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dyno.9467

They’ve beat you at least 3 times, and you blamed there nightshift

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Muan.1029

Muan.1029

I wonder if the match could have been different with RUIN.

Muan — Janitor of [CaSu]
Vizunah Square

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Enhancer.1385

They’ve beat you at least 3 times, and you blamed there nightshift

For me win 2 matchups ( matchup = 7 days ) it’s not win the war … win the war is to be in tier 1 since the first day and be in tier 1 today …

be in tier 1, 3 month later that the start of wvW like SFR and be in tier 2 now is not beating us

We can´t win all matchups

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

While I don’t agree with all the mudslinging going on in this thread it just doesn’t feel right to me that it needs such dedication to be competitive. This morning’s ticks were just wrong, not because we’re losing but because they don’t reflect anything but who can squeeze more time out of their lives to spend in WvW. Which in my opinion is not what a game should be about, competitive or not.

I’m thinking that the point gains should reflect the amount of people on maps (this is alrealdy implemented in a way in the Outmanned buff, extra xp fk yeah) to promote actual gameplay instead of this wierd meta thing with populations.

That said, grats to VS for winning through better points play.

That definently would be way better plus it would mean we wouldnt be facing alot of the same servers each week. and there wouldnt be the pressure to have people up all hours 24/7. The only reason we lose to Viz is because they have more coverage, that had clearly been proven.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

@Zord: I guess, by now, everybody know what WvW and the rules are. But 6 months after game release, we still can read same bullkittens about nightcap or time coverage.
VS has this dedication since the beginning, so what? Everybody is still surprised about that. VS doesn’t show it enough week after week since months?

So please, give us a break and don’t talk about cheaters to justify anything. VS has been made for WvW by WvW players (pugs and guilds). VS gave itself the tools to reach its goal, took the game more seriously than other servers.

That’s all.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

We did beat you 3/5 weeks we had PRX. After that we just couldn’t compete with you points wise because we had to face maxed out fortresses with fully stocked supplies in the day. Not an easy target with the excellent defensive capabilities of VS.
You said they carried us, maybe it is so in your eyes. But in ours they prevented your night capping from carrying you. Things have always been subjective, and its fine.

Oh, and we are in T2 on purpose. Yes, our initial plan didn’t really work out, but the situation turned to be even better for us. T2 is a lot more fun, best battles we had in months, and we intend to stay here for the time being.

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Exewre.2837

A game will only come for french server.
Arborstone in the past and jade sea in the future. The 3rd server will have a great chance for the win since they won’t be focus and can choose to only focus one or another for a week long
Simply cause motivation isn’t the same against people you know for 10 years and there is always a 1500+ post a week war on unofficial forum ..but its more troll, jokes and pulling than whine

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: BeloSan.1765

BeloSan.1765

Not to fight, ill do that in prime time EU. Thats around the time that we are running in your T3 garrison.

Our prime time begins at 20h30, the time you’ve been kick out. And bragging because you’ve enter our Garnison with your 30 people against 10 maybe 15 pugs, okay…

Offski, you guys did a great job on Desolation, before RUIN and after they left. And that was not easy i’m sure. I have a lot of respect to you for that. But this constant whinning of Deso since day one is just laughable.

As for these trebuchet or zoomhacks that some guys are using, i’m asking you, what can we do beside report them ? Tell me. You do have the same kind on your server too and a lot I can tell you. Did you see someone from Vizunah blame your all server for that with these kind of posts that we see since this night ?

The question of the banner. Everybody is doing it for months. Never hear a complain before. But I really want a clear statement from Anet about that, not sure we will…

I can understand your frustration with the comebacks that we sometimes make. You did a great job this week (Elona too), you had a great start and we were behind. It was like a “Challenge accepted” time for us and we show, once again, that our organization and passion for RvR is our real force.
So stop with the Vizunah are cheaters/just zerging/unemployment/just stay in keeps/are canadians/white flags/insert random excuse and these kind of posts. As you said a day ago or so, they have been great fights during all week and all the fun we all had is just destroyed (not to all, thinking of the troll and we have a lot of good ones on our side) because, as it appear to me, you’r not first anymore.

Just continue the good work with Kaz and show us your dedication to RvR.

Vizunah Square

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

I really don’t understand the complains from deso players about the nightcapping of vizunah. When i looked at the score during night deso also made a lot of points. Your nightcapping team was equal the first days of the matchup and almost equal the last days. So you still have a bigger nightcapping team then 25 other eu servers. You even have a big guild playing during night while i think every server has to scrape together some randoms to not loos everything. So if there wasn’t vizunah, desolation would be “the eu nightcapping server”. There always has to be one server with the biggest night/morning/middayscrews as long as no server manage to fill all maps with players 24/7

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

i am enjoying this matchup finally some open field fights. . VS has some good guilds but as a server overall their win at all costs using any exploit . hack that is available to them
makes me onion sad .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Kingface.9781

We did beat you 3/5 weeks we had PRX. After that we just couldn’t compete with you points wise because we had to face maxed out fortresses with fully stocked supplies in the day. Not an easy target with the excellent defensive capabilities of VS.
You said they carried us, maybe it is so in your eyes. But in ours they prevented your night capping from carrying you. Things have always been subjective, and its fine.

Oh, and we are in T2 on purpose. Yes, our initial plan didn’t really work out, but the situation turned to be even better for us. T2 is a lot more fun, best battles we had in months, and we intend to stay here for the time being.

You should ask to JS and PS if they enjoy your zerg-fight style @60+blobliboulga.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Exewre.2837

Not to fight, ill do that in prime time EU. Thats around the time that we are running in your T3 garrison.

The question of the banner. Everybody is doing it for months. Never hear a complain before. But I really want a clear statement from Anet about that, not sure we will…

There isn’t only the banner.
I know at least 3 classes who can do the same and since day one. they all have already been nerfed from rezzing players and are used since start
But it isn’t difficult to keep people from using their skill with a defense and a focus. These classes aren’t invisible and have to get at 600 to use their skill. Just push them back and interrupt their 2s cast if one succeed to approach. that’s what we do without complaining.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Zord.6457

Zord.6457

@Zord: I guess, by now, everybody know what WvW and the rules are. But 6 months after game release, we still can read same bullkittens about nightcap or time coverage.
VS has this dedication since the beginning, so what? Everybody is still surprised about that. VS doesn’t show it enough week after week since months?

So please, give us a break and don’t talk about cheaters to justify anything. VS has been made for WvW by WvW players (pugs and guilds). VS gave itself the tools to reach its goal, took the game more seriously than other servers.

That’s all.

Yeah, I understand how WvW works, but that doesn’t mean I’m happy with it or that it couldn’t be improved. If like you say VS is a hardcore WvW server, I bet they’d get more fun out of the game too if it provided more gameplay related challenge and less coffeine related ones Again, I don’t mind losing, I just mind losing for stupid reasons.

Also just for the record I didn’t accuse anyone of cheating and if anyone is cheating on any side I hope they are swiftly and harshly dealt with.

There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in
learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Kingface.9781

That’s all.

Yeah, I understand how WvW works, but that doesn’t mean I’m happy with it or that it couldn’t be improved. If like you say VS is a hardcore WvW server, I bet they’d get more fun out of the game too if it provided more gameplay related challenge and less coffeine related ones Again, I don’t mind losing, I just mind losing for stupid reasons.

Also just for the record I didn’t accuse anyone of cheating and if anyone is cheating on any side I hope they are swiftly and harshly dealt with.

Yes maybe but GW2 is the only worth WvW game out there right now. So we do with what we can.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

You should ask to JS and PS if they enjoy your zerg-fight style @60+blobliboulga.

I guess this is just an old habit we inherited for you, cause we kinda had to do it to successfully overcome the countless siege VS used to defend their fortresses. And why are you complaining about it? VS is the one that constantly says that we all have to play the game that Anet gives us, right? Well Anet made the game in such a manner that promotes zergs. More ppl = more dmg, more supplies, faster building, more boons, more combat capabilities, higher chances of survival. Nobody should blame you for playing the WvW game 24/7, cause that’s what its all about. That’s why you are N1 server. So why should we be blamed for playing what Anet gave us as well? As long as they promote zergs ppl will abuse it. PS and JS complain cause most of them haven’t encountered such behavior in lower tiers and are used to smaller scale battles. But I think this habit will go away pretty soon and we wont be doing it for long against them.

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Kingface.9781

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

I personally didnt believe how rampant the arrow cart exploits were until the last 2 weeks. Then i saw viz using them over and over and lol, dont get me started on the exploiting of trebs on safezones.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: BreeZe.1268

BreeZe.1268

The sad part about this week’s wvwvw is that we have been wiping the floor with VS players all over the place, every fight you engage in, you lose, on borderlands and in EB alike, the few times you have managed to break Desolation group formations is culling issues and commanders calling their players back as the damage had been done.

Still you are within 8 hours changing the score from a 2k decficit to an 11k lead, this has nothing to do with.. “organisatin” nothing to do with actual “skill” if we shall call it that, its only due to the fact you dedicate massive night/morning groups to golem bum rush empty keeps and towers. You have done it for a while now, its not new to us, but it doesnt mean one cant be disappointed.

Desolation players in general, do not hate the french, they do not even dislike the french.. but they sure as hell hate VS as a server, because of your style. That being said, it doesnt mean credit shouldnt be given where it is due, you found the way to maintain a comfortable Tier1 possition through this non-engagement based PvD style, kudos for that.

Now I as a massive PvP fan, am looking forward to fighting something diffrent than you guys, farming you all the place still to lose is just pathetic.

Credits to ER for their siege at the Ograth Uplands 2 days ago, was a great fight to be engaged in, one of epic proportions and ill shamlessly admit it looked really grim for us at a certain point, but in the end we managed to break the heavilly and well fortified possition you had taken up there. /Respect

Cálithil | Laela Celestine | Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] | Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

BreeZe.1268

Oh should we mention that 10+ VS jumped into the Deso keep last night at 1am CET without break any walls or doors, just blatantly exploiting the ledge at the watergate. Fair play indeed /golfclap

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

And we should just listen “wiki” which is not moded by Anet.Aight!

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: warboss.1362

warboss.1362

I guess this is just an old habit we inherited for you, cause we kinda had to do it to successfully overcome the countless siege VS used to defend their fortresses. And why are you complaining about it? VS is the one that constantly says that we all have to play the game that Anet gives us, right? Well Anet made the game in such a manner that promotes zergs. More ppl = more dmg, more supplies, faster building, more boons, more combat capabilities, higher chances of survival. Nobody should blame you for playing the WvW game 24/7, cause that’s what its all about. That’s why you are N1 server. So why should we be blamed for playing what Anet gave us as well? As long as they promote zergs ppl will abuse it. PS and JS complain cause most of them haven’t encountered such behavior in lower tiers and are used to smaller scale battles. But I think this habit will go away pretty soon and we wont be doing it for long against them.

sure. 60+ blobs/hiding in keep have almost disapeared in t1 for 2 weeks. ask yourself why? was VS really the problem ? not us saying it but deso and elona players at the begining of this topic and last matchup’s one. most of them even saying they now have fun with good open fields fights !?

here’s a comment from a t2 player :

“T2 is boring coz JS and SFR wont actually fight unless theres 60+ of them in a blob against 20, the guilds wont step out of thier towers/keeps unless they have 2/3 guilds all grouped together. This plus all the lag and culling has made what could have been one fo the best matchups into a total borefest. Most of Piken can’t be bothered with this zerg style mentality, we fight as small units coz it’s more fun, so tbh we want anet to fix the culling/lag or we’ll make ourselves drop a tier to have some decent opponents who like to fight.”

remembers you something ?

(edited by warboss.1362)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

BreeZe.1268

What open field fights? VS doesnt fight in the open, when they do they die..

ER is a lot more enjoyable to combat, in general better organisation as well, that being said stacking heavy amounts of defensive siege is only clever, the fact that you need to rely on it, well it says more about the people staying in range of it than VS as a server.
But when it comes to fighting? Nah VS aint enjoyable as an opponent for that, id much rather be stuck with SFR then.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Kingface.9781

The sad part about this week’s wvwvw is that we have been wiping the floor with VS players all over the place, every fight you engage in, you lose, on borderlands and in EB alike, the few times you have managed to break Desolation group formations is culling issues and commanders calling their players back as the damage had been done.

Still you are within 8 hours changing the score from a 2k decficit to an 11k lead, this has nothing to do with.. “organisatin” nothing to do with actual “skill” if we shall call it that, its only due to the fact you dedicate massive night/morning groups to golem bum rush empty keeps and towers. You have done it for a while now, its not new to us, but it doesnt mean one cant be disappointed.

Desolation players in general, do not hate the french, they do not even dislike the french.. but they sure as hell hate VS as a server, because of your style. That being said, it doesnt mean credit shouldnt be given where it is due, you found the way to maintain a comfortable Tier1 possition through this non-engagement based PvD style, kudos for that.

Now I as a massive PvP fan, am looking forward to fighting something diffrent than you guys, farming you all the place still to lose is just pathetic.

Credits to ER for their siege at the Ograth Uplands 2 days ago, was a great fight to be engaged in, one of epic proportions and ill shamlessly admit it looked really grim for us at a certain point, but in the end we managed to break the heavilly and well fortified possition you had taken up there. /Respect

It seems we found another adept of the “bôjeu”.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Enhancer.1385

VS is not playing like zergs.( we have 3 4 5 commanders at same times ) and make dispatch groups.. so … is not Anet fault .

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dyno.9467

What open field fights? VS doesnt fight in the open, when they do they die..

ER is a lot more enjoyable to combat, in general better organisation as well, that being said stacking heavy amounts of defensive siege is only clever, the fact that you need to rely on it, well it says more about the people staying in range of it than VS as a server.
But when it comes to fighting? Nah VS aint enjoyable as an opponent for that, id much rather be stuck with SFR then.

To be fair Ive been in a few good open field fights with VS and Elona this week

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

how many do VS have on each map from 11 pm – 6 am?

TBH, VZ night/morning crew is just scout/roam on every maps and 30+zerg “multimapswitch”. No big deal, and every server can make it.

This is the truth that all other servers will not listen because they don’t know do that.

Whats organization got to do with people not being able to play through the night and early morning cause they have to work?

that’s the only reason you caught up in points. We dont have enough players at them times to play

You have certainly more players than us. But i think you have no organization at night, so they prefer to do something else rather than struggle against a organized night crew.

No excuses, you win this setup because you have players on from 5am-till 11 am.
We dont have the numbers in that time.

The result of that : We get some players on around 12:00. They face T3 keeps and stuff full with supply and arrowcarts.

It takes some time to crack that stuff. In the afternoon/evening we are capping it all back. Then the night hits and we stay close together. Oure night shift goes to bed….

40 VZ with 8 golems rush everything. They upgrade all and we start over again.
Points VZ 500+, DESO and ER around-30 -50 points a tick.

Conclusion, u are winning when nobody is there to fight you.

We had a discussion in oure TS about the most spoken word of oure commanders..
You know what won?

They are running.

“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.” Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto – Pearl Harbor.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

http://www.grandcross.fr/coup-de-gueule/

could anyone translate and summarize it?
Most of Elona (me as well) are thinking that Vizunah is just slacking, because it is just impossible to drop to t2 in one single week. so we expect Vizunah is just taking a break and will faceroll next matchup again

you heard bad thing or you have to change spy Vizunah can’t stay on top place everyweek without sleeping on theirself , we just have a bad time , not the first one , we will clear it and go on.

amazing how you all change mind even with my preview. So you guys were all enjoying the match when we werent playing?And now you come back with all arguements for spam : you guys are just bad players and cheaters?

Comon , just read the begin of the post , when you were fighting vs no one , enjoying it. and now you blame us for going pvD? lol

We saw it this morning again, you guys escape all fights (we were just 20) , like you were , but no one fight. But sure we looking for pvD ! by hunting your zergs on all map , and can’t kill you cause of running out

We will be ready for your A-game , just know it Vizunah won’t fall.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Jiiub.7135

Jiiub.7135

whats wrong with them having numbers? they have done good work getting their players into WvW and thats a good thing.

Cheating/exploiting and hacking is abit bad tho. get on this or you wont have a fun time anymore as its boring as hell trying to fight when you have to accept that you will lose these towers and you cant take these keeps because they cheat.. just get on it and report these people..

ANET, we cant report people for hacking/cheating/exploiting, NO such options in the list.. so i guess doing these things are accepted by Anet as fair play?

Rorgash
Necromancer
[IRON] Gaming

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

As a desolation player it sucks that we don’t have organized morning coverage, but blaming the whole VS server for hacking and exploiting isn’t going to solve that.

I’ve had lots of nice fights this week, both wiping and getting wiped when armies face eachother. Also some very nice 1v1 against VS players while roaming, /bow for that.

Hoping that Desolation, as a server, truly brings the A-game for an even tighter point distribution next week.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

ANET, we cant report people for hacking/cheating/exploiting, NO such options in the list.. so i guess doing these things are accepted by Anet as fair play?

Report for scamming, said before by ANet

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Tell me how you manage to hit siege we placed in the very center of the to keep gates? You sasy it’s not the whole server but in the screenshot you will see a lot of different guild tags, including VSD and FM. What do we expect you to do about it?? Ban those guilds from WvW until the person responsible has been found and banned/kicked from that guild. We are providing you with screenshots as evidence which show guild tags and player mages, now the ball is in your court to find and get rid of the exploiters.

We already have some people saying whats the point in fighting because all VS will do is zoomhack/exploit into keep/towers anyway. Do you really want that to happen? I personally have enjoyed every fight on EB this week.. it has been much better organised and you have come out and fought fairly in open ground. Well done for that, but please stop the exploiting. If as you say you are highly organised and have a grand alliance then it is really not that hard to sort out.. as i said, ban the guild responsible until they kick out the exploiter.. simple :D

Editted – since as pointed out I personally don’t know everyone on the server. I do however point out that as far as I am aware none of our main guilds use this zoomhack and are very against it. If anyone was found to be using it I would expect the same thing to happen here as I am asking VS to do.

Attachments:

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

(edited by Lelith.2916)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

No one on Deso uses zoom hack.. not a single person.. we know about it of course, but have enough decency to not use what is considered by every other server to be a hack/exploit.

/cough bullkitten /cough
Even if that’s true, you have no solid ground to base that claim on, because you don’t know every single person on the server and what they do.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: warboss.1362

warboss.1362

Tell me how you manage to hit siege we placed in the very center of the to keep gates? You sasy it’s not the whole server but in the screenshot you will see a lot of different guild tags, including VSD and FM. What do we expect you to do about it?? Ban those guilds from WvW until the person responsible has been found and banned/kicked from that guild. We are providing you with screenshots as evidence which show guild tags and player mages, now the ball is in your court to find and get rid of the exploiters.

No one on Deso uses zoom hack.. not a single person.. we know about it of course, but have enough decency to not use what is considered by every other server to be a hack/exploit.

We already have some people saying whats the point in fighting because all VS will do is zoomhack/exploit into keep/towers anyway. Do you really want that to happen? I personally have enjoyed every fight on EB this week.. it has been much better organised and you have come out and fought fairly in open ground. Well done for that, but please stop the exploiting. If as you say you are highly organised and have a grand alliance then it is really not that hard to sort out.. as i said, ban the guild responsible until they kick out the exploiter.. simple

first 2 screenshots the arrow cart is almost in direct line of sight. you just need a little camera regular turning to hit the stairs. i was part of this siege there is absolutely no hack involved.

however next 3 screenshots involve zoomhack for sure.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Dawg.5376

Dawg.5376

Those whining deso players are hilarious.

It’s like children, when they win, everything is ok and nice, when they loose it’s always the other one fault.

Perfect exemple : Breeze. “We wipe the floor with you, we are so much better, we only loose because you are being sneaky and cheat !”

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Coriac.3274

Coriac.3274

FM cheats !

Your screenshots don’t prove anything. Neither there is a bug exploit, neither FM are using it.

There are some FM without siege weapons on your screenshots and so what ?
Should we be banned because some FM were at proximity of your supposed cheat ?

Don’t ask for ban with such crappy “evidences”.

Coriac – Morniëntur of Fëar Morniëo – Grand Cross Alliance – Vizunah square

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: jaxom.7469

jaxom.7469

i love this thread, but this one was the best.

don’t worry you have a lot of cheaters too.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: CC Meinke.2749

CC Meinke.2749

Community Coordinator

Again, please remember the World vs World posting rules and refrain from accusing players of exploiting/ hacking/ cheating on the forums.
If you feel a player has violated the Terms of Agreement in-game, please report them via the in-game support tool.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Dawg.5376

Dawg.5376

NOPE ! If lelith says that there is 0 cheats on deso, she is right for sure ! Deso is a parangon of virtue and regroups the best players of Europe.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Tell me how you manage to hit siege we placed in the very center of the to keep gates? You sasy it’s not the whole server but in the screenshot you will see a lot of different guild tags, including VSD and FM. What do we expect you to do about it?? Ban those guilds from WvW until the person responsible has been found and banned/kicked from that guild. We are providing you with screenshots as evidence which show guild tags and player mages, now the ball is in your court to find and get rid of the exploiters…

I am in VSD.
We may have hackers but haven’t heard of anyone using that sort of exploit.
I was wondering why since a week we have the same problem : arrows not supposed to be there inside our defenses, I remember some few days Klovan ground defenses completely blasted in seconds which is supposed to be impossible.
I guess that some players wondered how to do that after seeing the effects of that kind of hack.
Start to clean your own server maybe ?
But we all know that the only valuable answer is from the devs to close the doors of that sort of exploit.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Dyno.9467

NOPE ! If lelith says that there is 0 cheats on deso, she is right for sure ! Deso is a parangon of virtue and regroups the best players of Europe.

Exactly Dawg, Im glad your starting to understand

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

I would just like to say, although I have moaned alot about certain aspects of the game which have occured this week, this has in no way affected the outcome of the match.

The effort put in by Vizunah over the last few days has been extraordinary and they thoroughly deserve their victory.

Also the fighting has been the best I have had against viz, especially WL and SYN both guilds have been great, constantly fighting us in the open field and its been alot more fun/exciting than previous matches.

I think it will always be hard to defeat Viz over a week, but we will keep trying. Anyway congratulations to Viz, awesome comeback.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

i guess every server has its exploiters /cheats but it is something that on deso we try not to allow the best we can. Seems that it is something that vs players turn a blind to in the name of winning. Sad thing is you would probably still win without dubious play.

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

(edited by spanky.4630)