Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

Maybe in next weeks we will drop down to T2 and any other guild will come up and will see what we are talking about here.IF Anet won’t starts acting and fix that crap out of course…

When it happens , i would like to see all those almighty Vizunah forum warriors that are blaming Deso for lying/whining/crying/raging.

So good luck, you will know the true exploitbug, mesmer teleport into the hill, breaking a renforced door in 2 minutes with 3 players in autoattack etc…, it will be more fun than a destroyable trebuchet in safe zone.

Anyway i disapprove all forms of exploiting. But what would you do against one of your pug ?

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Enhancer.1385

Enhancer.1385

Come on guys, be fair play, Since Four months before it was our night team, now that you have the best deso night team, the problem is our hurry mourning team …

let’s keep going do nice war next week !

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

i guess every server has its exploiters /cheats but it is something that on deso we try not to allow the best we can. Seems that it is something that vs players turn a blind to in the name of winning. Sad thing is you would probably still win without dubious play.

You think we turn crazy when we loose and use hacks because this is the only thing we are able to ??? Start to clean your server. And wake up early, or don’t even sleep, which is indeed what happened on Vizu this week : many players are deeply involved in WvW and made an amazing effort. I think we all tried on Vizu to AFK as few as possible to not weaken our server, and also the most of us slept a bit less this week and played more. We just got more involved, to recover after some internal crysis.

Accept it. You can do it as well, and we are just in front of you, do you want to play against us ?

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Please consider this message as the last warning before this thread is locked.

Accusing a server/player/guild of cheating/hacking/exploiting is against our Code of Conduct. If you want to report such activity, please use the in-game report feature, or submit a ticket to our customer support team.

Thank you!

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Again, please remember the World vs World posting rules and refrain from accusing players of exploiting/ hacking/ cheating on the forums.
If you feel a player has violated the Terms of Agreement in-game, please report them via the in-game support tool.

how are we supposed to report an arrow cart user using zoomhack behind the door, when u cant even spot him???

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

The guild Aargh on VS: Were they same same Aargh as in Everquest 1, Mithaniel Marr server? :o

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

Maybe in next weeks we will drop down to T2 and any other guild will come up and will see what we are talking about here.IF Anet won’t starts acting and fix that crap out of course…

When it happens , i would like to see all those almighty Vizunah forum warriors that are blaming Deso for lying/whining/crying/raging.

So good luck, you will know the true exploitbug, mesmer teleport into the hill, breaking a renforced door in 2 minutes with 3 players in autoattack etc…, it will be more fun than a destroyable trebuchet in safe zone.

Anyway i disapprove all forms of exploiting. But what would you do against one of your pug ?

That’s the problem my friend.It’s not one of your pugs doing that but guild members from your wvw community.Yes you can’t always handle pugs and stop them.But when it’s a member of a guild and when this guild is in your wvw community , that should be taken care of.

Thats the problem we are trying to lighten up here on this topic.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Da Poolp.6809

Da Poolp.6809

Thats the problem we are trying to lighten up here on this topic.

That’s the problem you try to convince yourself, it’s always easier than loosing with honnor.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

I haven’t been on desolation for long but i have to say its so frustrating waking up in the morning to see VS capped everything at 4am while you were asleep and gained a nice amount of points. I would love to see WvW a 12 hour event and shutdown at night so prime time fights were more intense and stop the door smashing simulator.

And if you want for some reason to play 24/7 they can allow you to pick a second server with a different prime time to represent.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

The only thing you try is to discredit VS by any kind of whines. Everybody talk about cheats since 5 pages but nobody brought even a solid evidence of it. And now, that isn’t enough because it didn’t work, you try to discredit a major WvW guild of VS. The 5 poors screens above show literaly nothing, espacially the 2 involving the told guild. Just because it’s an odd place, it’s necesseraly a cheat.

Where will you stop? What will it be next time?

You know, we held everything and whatever since the beginning, just because VS is the server to down. So I guess for your next step we will aswell.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

WvW shutdown at night will never happen, ANet said that everyone should be able to play anything at any time.

And why are you frustrated about something you should know since 6 month?
By design the best 24/7 coverage wins WvW. Fighting quality is rather irrelevant to win WvW.

So you have two choices:
1) Motivate your guild to buy an alarm-clock and get up at 4am to win a T1-match.
2) Enjoy fighting when you wana fight, but ignore if you win or loose the match.

Maybe there is a third possibility:
Convince ANet that the ticker-scoring should be weighted by the amount of players in WvW would result in both: everyone can play at any time with full rewards AND anyone has the same influence on match-win at any time.
Currently the guys with alarm-clock have much more influence on match-outcome.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Kazuno.9218

Kazuno.9218

Wrong , the prime time guys have as much influence on the match-outcome.
If on VS we were making point only in morning we will be losing.

Kazzuno[VSS]
Vizunah Square

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

mickers.2715

And why are you frustrated about something you should know since 6 month?
By design the best 24/7 coverage wins WvW. Fighting quality is rather irrelevant to win WvW.

Ive only been on deso for a few weeks, i dont care a huge amount because im not in a WvW guild and play Spvp more.

“Fighting quality is rather irrelevant to win WvW.”

Which in my opinion is stupid and brings no skill to it once you learn where to place siege.

“2) Enjoy fighting when you wana fight, but ignore if you win or loose the match.”

This is pretty much what i do it is still pretty disheartening to know you are losing but there is nothing you can do other than quit your work or get some people from different time zones to fill in for you.

One thing that would be handy if out manned is a bunch of npc’s you could hire or get to follow you to build and use siege equipment. At some points i have wanted to take a keep but cant find a few other people to help build and protect rams.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/46581/gw046.jpg

Nuff said.

I wont mention anything. The rules of silence over obvious facts seem to be really really important, more so than solving the obvious facts themselves, that are a DALY happening in WvW.

But shhh lets not talk about it.

Deso does not lose this week because of the unmentionable happenings, this “only” mine the morale, we are losing because we dont have a morning force.

This weekend we had a mirage in the points because Wrex and IRON made the wise effort of waking up at 06:00am saturday and sunday, countering VZ morning force.

The huge period that goes from 05:00am to 14:00pm, where VZ ticks all the time more than 400 points is clearly the key to wining.

Untill that is dealt with we cant really think we can win. Would be delusional.

Tbh, Im not so sure if im up for the effort, to me it seems like an overkill to wake up at 5am during weekdays to win a gold medal in this game.

I thought that T1 would bring the best fights Europe can offer, but apparently those are going on in T2…

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Exewre.2837

Exewre.2837

I haven’t been on desolation for long but i have to say its so frustrating waking up in the morning to see VS capped everything at 4am while you were asleep and gained a nice amount of points. I would love to see WvW a 12 hour event and shutdown at night so prime time fights were more intense and stop the door smashing simulator.

And if you want for some reason to play 24/7 they can allow you to pick a second server with a different prime time to represent.

if you shut down at night, deso ll be in trouble since they do points at night and at lunch time
Thats why they are talking now about cheats and morningcap since they are the nightcappers

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Every time ive seen VS lose they always slate the other team ive never seen you congratulate any other server for beating you (SFR, Blacktide, Desolation)

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

mickers.2715

if you shut down at night, deso ll be in trouble since they do points at night and at lunch time
Thats why they are talking now about cheats and morningcap since they are the nightcappers

Ive had the fortune of being off this week, its the same every night. 4 or 5pm deso cap a load of points with some resistance from VS and ER then at 4AM VS get a big group of ppl with 6+ golems and cap the entire map while most deso people are offline, so no deso really arent the main nightcappers.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Wrong , the prime time guys have as much influence on the match-outcome.
If on VS we were making point only in morning we will be losing.

Without them it would be harder, but you would still win.
For simplicity let’s divide the day in 2 times a 12h: off-time and prime-time.
Assume at off-time Server A has 695:0:0 score, and
at primetime Server A sleeps so score is 0:X:Y, with X+Y =695
If neither X nor Y is 0 all time Server A wins.

“Fighting quality is rather irrelevant to win WvW.”

Which in my opinion is stupid and brings no skill to it once you learn where to place siege.

I am not a fan of it as well, but it is reality and I made several proposals to change the scoring in the forum, but I also see the priorities, culling and skill-laags are even worser problems for “fighting-quality” that have to be solved first.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Enhancer.1385

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/46581/gw046.jpg

Nuff said.

I wont mention anything. The rules of silence over obvious facts seem to be really really important, more so than solving the obvious facts themselves, that are a DALY happening in WvW.

But shhh lets not talk about it.

Deso does not lose this week because of the unmentionable happenings, this “only” mine the morale, we are losing because we dont have a morning force.

This weekend we had a mirage in the points because Wrex and IRON made the wise effort of waking up at 06:00am saturday and sunday, countering VZ morning force.

The huge period that goes from 05:00am to 14:00pm, where VZ ticks all the time more than 400 points is clearly the key to wining.

Untill that is dealt with we cant really think we can win. Would be delusional.

Tbh, Im not so sure if im up for the effort, to me it seems like an overkill to wake up at 5am during weekdays to win a gold medal in this game.

I thought that T1 would bring the best fights Europe can offer, but apparently those are going on in T2…

We have no force on weekends….

And stop whine, because three months ago was our night team that making winning us, and now that déso have the best night team, it’s VS MOURNING team the problem now..

Have a nice end-matchup

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Kingface.9781

Every time ive seen VS lose they always slate the other team ive never seen you congratulate any other server for beating you (SFR, Blacktide, Desolation)

It’s maybe because VS has been trash talked no matter if it wins or loses. The guilds from BT/SFR/Deso deserving congratz for their results got them. Whiners, liers, trollers don’t.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Kraken.7514

And stop whine, because three months ago was our night team that making winning us, and now that déso have the best night team, it’s VS MOURNING team the problem now..

Have a nice end-matchup

Tbh I dont care what the whining was about 3 months ago.

Im stating the fact that VZ are winning thanks to the morning, there is nothing to be ashamed of, no need to go on a defensive rant.

You can just look at the score evolution with VZ ticking 600 at 8am. Nights are quite tight as a matter of fact:
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Enhancer.1385

Have a nice end-matchup

Tbh I dont care what the whining was about 3 months ago.

Im stating the fact that VZ are winning thanks to the morning, there is nothing to be ashamed of, no need to go on a defensive rant.

You can just look at the score evolution with VZ ticking 600 at 8am. Nights are quite tight as a matter of fact:
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/

Look the score tick at 22 h 23 h on primetimes plize !

+325 +350 right ?

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

Good job VZ. Might be another victory.
We can be proud of what have allready been accomplished with fairness and a full sense of honor. We deserved it .

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

(edited by Angelyne.2936)

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Sendoh.1734

Sendoh.1734

How would deso be in trouble in the current matchup against VS and Elona if that happened? Are you saying Deso is weaker then VS and Elona during those 12 hours? Because right now the issue Deso is facing is that we don’t have the same all around coverage as VS. However I dare say that once we do get our numbers on and have equal numbers, Deso is quite strong. The only issue is that by the time we have the numbers to fight back we’re faced with the situation where we have to try and cap a lot of fully upgraded and fully sieged up places back before the points start comming back in… and capping those places is a lot harder then having to defend those places. However once we do we’re basically 1st or 2nd in points a tick the rest of the day. And that’s not just around lunch time. It’s basically the entire late afternoon and evening usually. Now imagine VS not being able to cap everything during the morning and not being able to fully siege/upgrade … can you honestly say you think Deso would be in such a bad spot? Because you kind of make it sound like we don’t even belong in tier 1 and are less then the other 2 servers.

However I don’t think putting WvW up for only 12 hours is an option nor would I like to see that option. I think what’s mostly determening who’s winning the matchups is who has the better coverage and who adjust their strategy the best to the coverage they have. So they deserve to win because mainly because they take full advantage of that and match their strategy to that and as a result are great defenders of keeps/towers and whatever else. I really respect the time and effort VS puts in this to win and gratz on another gold medal this week.

Personally I don’t really mind losing that much, we just don’t have the coverage to win right now. Also I don’t need to be the winner on points at the end of the week to have fun (isn’t having fun the main purpose of a game anyway?).
I really enjoyed some of the fights we’ve had against both VS and Elona. Like a 20 minute fight over a suply camp where we had to whipe the VS zerg 6-7 times before we could finally cap it or the three way fights between the Deso, Elona and Vizunah zerg. These past 2 weeks it seems VS is slowly improving in their open field fighting a bit too and they no longer retreat as much as they used to when they notice we have even numbers in the open field, so it’s becoming quite enjoyable to fight them now and the fights are closer then before. Also had a few good fights against Elona, but it seems that their coverage isn’t to great on every border as it seems they’re outmanned half the time when I’m on so haven’t fought them as much as VS this week sadly. Hopefully next week will be just as fun as this week

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Kraken.7514

+325 +350 right ?

Well actually not. 1 day you had like a 300 income during primetime for some hours and another day you also had 330 peak in prime time. So out of the whole week you did have some prime time leads some days.

Sounds fair as you are a strong server like the other 2.

I dont really get your point tho, clearly you are wining because of the morning with huge peaks of 600.

For some reason you seem to be ashamed of it. And also angry at me for pointing it out.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: BubblesWave.3470

BubblesWave.3470

[Chronology of this topic]

¤ Desolation is happy for their weekend WvW
¤ They then grieved to learn that Vizunah has problems and are afraid that their fall was as sudden as that of Arborstone.
¤ From the beginning of the week, Vizunah is fit again and engages a impressive rise
¤ Then begins the focus of rage against Vizunah, cheater gameplay , making points: to play when there’s nobody in front

It’s so pathetic.
We are in the first division, there isn’t a single server that doesn’t know the flaws in WvW and do not exploit them.
I play WvW some hours, days and night (stop studies 1year, no work), all servers we encountered using the same subtleties.
If we were crying to each attack failed due to arrows touched us in front of the door, Vizunah would be banished from the forum a long time ago.

It’s so funny to see all this hatred against our server “Canadian” (seriously, apart Quebec, the rest of the country speaks English, why would they come to our server?)

Everything you show on this topic and many others, it’s a server covering a single timezone (Gmt +0) is able to stand up to a server accuillant an entire continent.

Hilarious!

Ps: our prime take place 7pm-10pm GMT +0, with a timing delay of one hour of Elona Reach, while the strongest force of Desolation is between 10pm-3am.
Which guys knoch wood huh? ((French term: there is no opposition in front)

[CPC] Vizunah Square

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

We can be proud of what have allready been accomplished with fairness and a full sense of honor. We deserved it .

u can say whatever u want for your win, but fairness???

SERIOUSLY??

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Enhancer.1385

+325 +350 right ?

Well actually not. 1 day you had like a 300 income during primetime for some hours and another day you also had 330 peak in prime time. So out of the whole week you did have some prime time leads some days.

Sounds fair as you are a strong server like the other 2.

I dont really get your point tho, clearly you are wining because of the morning with huge peaks of 600.

For some reason you seem to be ashamed of it. And also angry at me for pointing it out.

I’m not angry, i just don’t understand you. before i always said and think that Deso was best server (coverage,gameplay, fair play) , but since we are first yesterday in the matchup, everybody talk about cheat, coverage mourning, etc etc etc .

Just be fair play, at night 1h-to 4 or 5h you have the double coverage of us, just do the right things to tick to +600. 6h 7h it’s time to wake up

We have the same people has always in the mourning, so don’t talk about our supposed mourning team now, and night team three month ago.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

Congratulate bandwagons servers to have defeated us with NA players and massive use of real exploit bug for one of them ? (i swear you that a destroyable trebuchet in safe zone is a cute exploit beside to what we saw against them).
It is now that the servers must prove their true value.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

I always thought germans were the ones who complain the most. Are there so many on Desolation?

Well, anyway, thanks for the great week. After last week it was a good one again, had some nice fights there with both Vizunah and Desolation. Kudos to [GH] from Desolation; you guys know what you do.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Kingface.9781

u can say whatever u want for your win, but fairness???

SERIOUSLY??

Yes seriously. No matter what you say, we know what we did and what we deserve. That’s all.

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Congratulate bandwagons servers to have defeated us with NA players and massive use of real exploit bug for one of them ? (i swear you that a destroyable trebuchet in safe zone is a cute exploit beside to what we saw against them).
It is now that the servers must prove their true value.

Dont get upset about it, that’s just the way your server is, nothing to you can do about it

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

What i mean is we can’t control the whole server, there will ever be cheaters, that’s why nobody should generalize… We just have to report them, from both sides.

It’s too easy to point out the behavior of one person and to say that the whole server cheat.

Not to bring this up again, just wanted to make clear again: There’s no generalization or blanket blame. I’ll break it down for you:
- You attack the tower and got cheated so you didn’t cap it. Otherwise you probably would. Result of single person misbehavior? Yes, maybe. Consequences for your team spirit and eventual global server result in match-up? That’s for sure.
- Now, occasional cheats do not bother anybody too much since you can’t really control everybody. When it happens on a regular basis however, it is only natural to bring this up to opponent’s www community so we can deal with it from both sides. Because majority, I’m sure, are all for clean fights. I personally would like to know about such things happening on our side so I can be more informed and be on a lookout for anyone trying to ruin all the fun for everyone.
- To get a wave of “whiners whiners” responses to this… Well, whatever. That’s not the conversation I’m interested to be part of.

Mods however are correct in forbidding accusations of particular players, guilds or severs as a whole on official forum. There’s Anet support and in-game reporting thing for that.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: fox.8930

fox.8930

epic post guys.

yeah vizunah have 99.9% canadian player =(

yeah vizunah cheat, bug exploit, =(

yeah vizunah play only night =(

hum : check score at 4 hours in night, DESO IS FIRST.

desolation player wisp 4 hours to night and finished by :
[URL=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=755832gw146.jpg][IMG]http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/755832gw146.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Deso - VS - ER. Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Since several warning were given here, this thread is now closed.

Please remember to avoid off-topic posting, inflammatory comments, and personal attacks or character assassination.