Deso's league celebration

in WvW

Posted by: Mad Pig.2890

Mad Pig.2890

Deso celebrating a very, very job well done in the hell of the past 9 weeks called a tournament. Server celebrity commanders, dedicated WvW players and PUGs joined in cheering in coming 2nd, when no one, not even ourselves, thought would come anywhere near the top 3.

Attachments:

You think your life is hard? You don’t even main a Ranger.
~Desolation~

(edited by Mad Pig.2890)

in WvW

Mad Pig.2890

Seriously, good work Deso.

Attachments:

~Desolation~

in WvW

Mad Pig.2890

Ready to steam roll next tournament.

Attachments:

~Desolation~

in WvW

Posted by: FrozenHeaven.7280

FrozenHeaven.7280

Great work guys! It was a fun 9 weeks!

The time to start celebrating is now, beer is on the ready

in WvW

Posted by: Codata.2019

Codata.2019

Great work Desolation! It was awasooome.

in WvW

Posted by: ninao.1208

ninao.1208

awesome fights. ty all

in WvW

Posted by: Immortality.5093

Immortality.5093

WEAAAAUUUUUW DESOOOOOO! #FUBB

Attachments:

The bringer of silent death AKA 2 axes in your face

in WvW

Posted by: White Raven.4368

White Raven.4368

Wouldn’t run with anyone else but Deso. The added pressure from SFR & BB made it more rewarding in the end,even if it was hair pulling at the time.

Thanks to all who went above and beyond for the name of Desolation.

Signed Tu Funneh, Beau Sharr.

Desolation [LOST]Lost in Socks Guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Well done, best day in 9 weeks, thx to everyone especially the nightshift you kids kept us up there, even when we got double teamed ……….Deso from the 3 day head start, I would never change

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

(edited by Dyno.9467)

in WvW

Mad Pig.2890

#FUBB
#STOMPFORDESO
#WHATDOUBLETEAM?

Attachments:

~Desolation~

in WvW

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

#FUBB
#STOMPFORDESO
#WHATDOUBLETEAM?

hahahahahahaha….

This is priceless!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well done, best day in 9 weeks, thx to everyone especially the nightshift you kids kept us up there, even when we got double teamed ……….Deso from the 3 day head start, I would never change

I was in deso when it was good and cool. In beta. Kid invasion forced us to go other server in launch.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: FrozenHeaven.7280

FrozenHeaven.7280

Ahahahah!

That was brilliant WvW party! Kudos to who’s ever idea it was to do FUBB with the commander tags.

Wished i screenshot that myself now.

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I was in deso when it was good and cool. In beta. Kid invasion forced us to go other server in launch.

sfr is cool? You needed to double team to win, you’re nothing special, at least when viz were top they done it themselves

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

sfr is cool? You needed to double team to win, you’re nothing special, at least when viz were top they done it themselves

Well well well well you did need mistforged skin hunters help.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Aidan.4602

Aidan.4602

Big thanks to our Deso commanders, guilds, players! Glad I’m the part of such a strong community

#stomp4deso

Aidan Vilesight, a Charr engineer – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Laivine.9308

Laivine.9308

Congrats to all people of Desolation!! This tournament was a blast. We managed to rise again through thick and thin.

Thanx to all people that helped to achieve this great accomplishment and special thanx to the servers that through excessive pushing forced us to finally work as a server and become better!

Deso never bows down! We are coming for u

p.s. That party was awesome!

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Unlike other servers, we recognize our PvE playerbase. They are not some lowly bunch of imbeciles like you may think, they are our secret weapon, they are our bravo team.

#dealwithit2014

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in WvW

Posted by: Zord.6130

Zord.6130

Terrible server.

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]
Trixxi Is Cute – Purple Fhaz: your daily roamer

in WvW

Posted by: Laivine.9308

Laivine.9308

Unless you you were hiding under a rock, you would know by now, that this tournament achievement meta was way too easy (unlike the first tournament). Everyone completed it in the first 2 weeks max.

Still, even if we consider that we pulled all the tournament with pve’rs (which is far from truth, especially after the second match) then Desolation pve’rs managed to create the second best WvW server and more importantly relying exclusively in our own force. In any case thank you! I take this as a compliment for Deso!

See you on the battlefield!

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Congrats, you managed to successfully blob your opponents to death…

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in WvW

Posted by: Krisszboss.6084

Krisszboss.6084

im proud of yall ^^

Main warrior, ele, guard, thief, ranger and a proud player on Desolation, the best server ever

in WvW

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

1vs2 alliance win, gz

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum

The WvW Community has created new spaces online for Match-ups and other off-topic discussions, so it would be best to talk to the other players on your server to find out best where they plan and discuss.