Desolation Recruitment, A Tier 1 Server

in WvW

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

We are not full 100% of the time. So yes we can recruit new guilds/members and we will.

[IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

@salluks: Arrgh, we don’t want T1 before Eastern-holiday.
Do your best to stay till then or till New Vabbi reaches T1

Skoti: Yes I said you can recruit replacements for leaving ones (or are inactive ones sorted out after a while? no idea!).
Single players may still come, but it’s hard to recruit a guild in that state. 1-2 get in, the rest has to wait …

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

New vabbi will not reach even top three tiers..
they needed xaoc with its full force , and 30 other guilds just to get to tier1.

anyway this is about deso and our journey thru thick and thin.

in WvW

Posted by: whykt.9578

whykt.9578

Last night’s server alliance meeting was a roaring success, with leaders from twenty guilds attending! Thank you to all the guilds who are joining the initiative for improving our WvW presence for Tier 1. We are aiming to work together to cover all maps, as well as inviting PvE players to participate more in WvW.

Our population is very high/full during Euro primetime, but what Desolation still needs is late night/early morning coverage against the other two Tier 1 severs. For those guilds from a different timezone, it will be easy for their members to transfer because it won’t be full during off-peak hours.

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Edited title, Were on the look out for morning and night guilds preferably but there is still alot of room for prime time guilds and players.

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Zaowi.7098

Edited original post, if your coming to Desolation, make sure you do it before february as paid transfers may be announced. Lets make Deso the best wvw server possible!

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Vicarius.6438

Vicarius.6438

Just moved to Desolation from Underworld for WvW purposes, looking forward to meeting you on the battlefield!

Vicariuz – L80 Condition necro – PvE
Kuranami – L80 D/D Ele – WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Just moved to Desolation from Underworld for WvW purposes, looking forward to meeting you on the battlefield!

Welcome TFL we will definatly see eachother in battle but together against the enemies hehe.

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Duriel.6302

Duriel.6302

Hi!
I am Duriel, a member of DsD.
I want to introduce myself to this community and thank you for the welcome.
I inform you that this week the clan DsD (disidentes) are moving to Desolation from BB.
We are a clan ally Kaz legacy and have a night time.
Thank you very much to all and see you across borders.
I leave a little video of DsD

http://youtu.be/mX7BMoQPqTk

Greetings!

Duriel Atreus
Disidentes[DsD]
Desolation

(edited by Duriel.6302)

in WvW

whykt.9578

Welcome, TFL and DsD!! Hopefully you’ll love the fights here as much as we do… Desolation is very fortunate to have more WvW guilds such as yourselves, thanks for choosing us :D

See you on the battlefield as allies :)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Bienvenidos DsD! and welcome TFL!

Really nice to have you with us, we need as many reinforcements as we can to compete in T1.

See you on the Battlefields!

PS: Vamos a matar guiris a saco!

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

(edited by Kraken.7514)

in WvW

Skoti.3195

Welcome aboard DsD and TFL!

We lack people on the morning. Having more Russians and maybe Asian community on Desolation would be more than I expect!

[IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Agreed about the morning/late night. We have a decent coverage from 4pm-4am.
In the morning they golem rush everything in T1.

Some more guilds would be nice.

See you on the battlefield

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Hi!
I am Duriel, a member of DsD.
I want to introduce myself to this community and thank you for the welcome.
I inform you that this week the clan DsD (disidentes) are moving to Desolation from BB.
We are a clan ally Kaz legacy and have a night time.
Thank you very much to all and see you across borders.
I leave a little video of DsD

http://youtu.be/mX7BMoQPqTk

Greetings!

Welcome DsD good to see you coming to Deso.

/Salute

in WvW

salluks.6017

Looks like paid transfers are here.. if u are thinking of a stable international server. deso is defnitely the place.

Few points however
1. We are not looking for bandwagonrs. Eveyone on deso including the pugs have made deso tier 1 despite having no morning or day coverage. the same effort from u will be highly appreciated.

2. Currently deso has only 8hrs.of competitive coverage. There is a lot of room if u are from NA or play off hours.

3. if u are stuck in lower tiers of NA. and would want to experince the brutal side of Tier 1 in EU.

4. if u want to go against/ally the best open field combat guilds in EU.
5.if u want to die 100 times, repair ur armor, wipe the blood of ur shield, after killing 100 of them. at the end of the week u think to urself.. that was one hell of a ride instead of sitting in a tower accumulating points which reset next week.

DESO is the place for u.

Transfers happen on 28th.. so there’s enough time for u guys to check out the server and transfer back if u don’t like it.

(edited by salluks.6017)

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Wanted to scout a bit there but “Full” even at 9 AM GMT +1 ,doesn’t look like we can transfer to deso.

Pervx [DEX]

in WvW

salluks.6017

That time is always full.. Our weakest time is noon urge time..try it then.

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Wanted to scout a bit there but “Full” even at 9 AM GMT +1 ,doesn’t look like we can transfer to deso.

Wait… what? Jomg coming to Desolation? Colour me sceptical… (I’ll delete this post if requested).

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in WvW

salluks.6017

That’s what even i thought. But maybe after scouting he might change his views.

in WvW

Jomg.9061

Wait… what? Jomg coming to Desolation? Colour me sceptical… (I’ll delete this post if requested).

Well Arborstone just died and i want to kick Vizu kitten

So desolation seems like a viable choice, we’ll see.
I might troll a lot but my only real hatred is toward Vizu

Expect some reinforcement on Vizu side anyway , lot of people don’t think like i do

Pervx [DEX]

(edited by Jomg.9061)

in WvW

MarzAttakz.9608

If that is the case Jomg and you guys feel like you’ll fit in with Desolation server culture, then welcome aboard. Forgive us if we look at you a little strangely for the first few days though while we test the statement “The enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

The thing people need to remember “if” they want to move to Deso for WvW is this

Deso is a Massive server that covers huge amounts of Pve /spvp people. Its population is NOT just for WvW.

So don’t be put off in thinking “oh this server is full all the time I’ll never get into WvW”.

You will get into WvW its just getting moved to the server first thats the problem :P

This is why its a very full server at times.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

You start to recruit when you were a medium pop server right now you are the only full server, that’s a lot of people doing pvp/pve.

in WvW

Zaowi.7098

Coex moved to Desolation yesterday with no problems, so welcome to them, its just finding when the server goes to high status, which is normally late evenings early mornings.

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

MarzAttakz.9608

You start to recruit when you were a medium pop server right now you are the only full server, that’s a lot of people doing pvp/pve.

Desolation historically has been high to full since beta weekend one, however you are right about many people who aren’t interested in WvW doing PvX.

The core of our WvW population are players that have stayed on the server through thick and thin since the release of the game.

If I may be audacious enough to speak on behalf of recently transferred guilds, they did so because our server culture and performance on the field appealed to them and we’re glad to have them with us.

If you, as a player or your guild, enjoys a drama free environment, backed up with solid performance despite the odds and has the spirit of tenacity, co-operation and the willingness to put aside ego’s and pettiness then Desolation is the server for you.

We have a mix of great guilds, everything from small hitsquads, medium skirmishers up to the behemoths like Iron. No matter what your playstyle you will find a home amongst our wvw guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

This is how fun we can have in desolation when posints are safe and its “beer friday raid”

/Blessings from Judge

in WvW

Jomg.9061

Well you guys got a lot of queue starting 18h GMT+1. That’s not good for new people ;p

Pervx [DEX]

in WvW

Zaowi.7098

5 minutes is’nt alot =) That is the only queue we have really is prime time, and they only last for 5 minutes. We need more morning/nightime guild =) Quick before paid transfers

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Jomg.9061

It’s a lot when u want to transfert an(or several) EU timezone guild ! So it won’t happen anyway.

Gl for your fight

Pervx [DEX]

in WvW

Zaowi.7098

Desolation is at very high status most of the time, were still in the need for morning/nightime guilds and players. Our wvw community is growing every week with recent guilds that came over cooperating with our current ones to become a stronger server.

We hold a weekly alliance meeting with a few people from each of the wvw guilds before Friday reset ,planning borders and generally to see how things are going while cooperating throughout the week.

For individuals check our community website for a list of awesome guilds http://www.we-will-desolate.net.

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Busko.7408

Busko.7408

yea The full server is nothing to do with wvw we here FULL this morning and still outnumbered buff in EB ._.

Im a Kitty Cat rawr
what what what….

in WvW

Zaowi.7098

In the need of morning players/guilds and nightime player/guilds =)

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

whykt.9578

As Zaowi said, we’re looking for other timezones, but dedicated European WvW guilds are also welcome from lower tiers!

We’ve improved co-ordination between our various guilds and commanders with bi-weekly meetings, as well as increasing activity on our community forum and Teamspeak.

Desolation will keep fighting whatever tier we’re in, join us soon or please contact me to discuss further

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

salluks.6017

We can organise a mass log out if the server shows full.

in WvW

Posted by: warrior shapper.6502

warrior shapper.6502

We are always looking for various time zones and all WvW guilds from any tiers are welcome

We keep on improving out co-ordination with various WvW guilds on the server, with meetings , Forum and our WvW team speak.

Desolation will keep fighting whatever Tier, Join us before its too late
Contact Whykt.9578 for further details

Dream Rider [ART]
Art of Skills Desolation EU
Warrior shapper.6502

in WvW

Posted by: Todza.9856

Todza.9856

If you are unsure about Desolation know that we have cookies :P

(Seriously though…Lots of cookies…)

Aspenox // Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Patience is a bliss guys! We know ya’ll love Des!

Team Aggression [TA]

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

I would like to wish my EU brethren good luck on their bid to attain some more coverage for you Wv3 battles. I know it has been a little crazy over here on NA servers since the free transfer announcement. I hope you not only find the proper guilds for the time zones you need, but also the right guilds that help bolster your community.

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

in WvW

MarzAttakz.9608

I would like to wish my EU brethren good luck on their bid to attain some more coverage for you Wv3 battles. I know it has been a little crazy over here on NA servers since the free transfer announcement. I hope you not only find the proper guilds for the time zones you need, but also the right guilds that help bolster your community.

Thank you Tala, apologies for my posts in your thread, I did delete them, wish you the best on your side of the ocean too.

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

6 Days left to make your minds up guys. Take it from me as new to the server, Desolation is a fantastic server and well worth the investment. In more ways than one, spvp, pve and most of all WvW.

A big thanks from [DkR] guild to the rest of the community on Desolation who gave us a very warm welcome.

in WvW

Skoti.3195

All we need is morning coverage. We lose mostly everything in the morning. It cost our server a lot, since we have to upgrade keeps, towers from T1 to T3 every single day.

[IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

If you are unsure about Desolation know that we have cookies :P

(Seriously though…Lots of cookies…)

But you have to be fast, otherwise Wrex will have eaten them all…

^_^

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Welcome to all the new guilds on Deso.
You made a wise decision

/Salute

in WvW

whykt.9578

6 Days left to make your minds up guys. Take it from me as new to the server, Desolation is a fantastic server and well worth the investment. In more ways than one, spvp, pve and most of all WvW.

A big thanks from [DkR] guild to the rest of the community on Desolation who gave us a very warm welcome.

Thank you very much for your kind words, we’re glad that DkR and ThUn chose Desolation and hope you’ve been having a blast so far! A belated welcome to CoEx too, nice to meet you guys

I know that our server is very busy in WvW these days, so we just have to continue working together and involve more random players to make it the best WvW server it could possibly be.

Still a few days left for more WvW guilds to transfer though, please get in touch!

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Hurry up now this is your time to get in for free……and i heard IRON is giving away cookies….come on you cant resist a freaking delious cookie

PS: We from FG dont have gold for cookies…we spend it all on the splendid goldsink of arenanet called SIEGE WEPS

(edited by Dalure.4691)

in WvW

Dayra.7405

Go (to) Deso, go!
60 hours left to bridge the remaining small diff to SFR
( +9 Deso, -9 SFR => nice match next week)

We will brink some cookies – load and shoot cookies using some captured arrow-cars “Made in Kodash” – on Saturday, if you stay T1

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Dalure.4691

@ Dayra

I like it when we got a good supporter

in WvW

Dayra.7405

We were kidding about “Server Special Abilities” in the german forum:
https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Server-spezifische-F-higkeiten-im-WvW
My proposal for Deso was:
“Increase Deso’s maximal server population by 50% such that successful recruitment isn’t hindered by “Server: Full” anymore"

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Dalure.4691

We were kidding about “Server Special Abilities” in the german forum:
https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Server-spezifische-F-higkeiten-im-WvW
My proposal for Deso was:
“Increase Deso’s maximal server population by 50% such that successful recruitment isn’t hindered by “Server: Full” anymore"

Haha now that would be the day…can you also add WvW cap will be higher by 50%

in WvW

Dayra.7405

can you also add WvW cap will be higher by 50%

No No, that would be a to big advantage, server pop only (and maybe JP-capacity)