Desolation/far shiverpeaks disadvantage

in WvW

Posted by: Vialator.4981

Vialator.4981

These two servers have a serious disadvantage and arenanet just bury the proof as they know that the FR server has both the french and the canadian french on it 24/7!
My cousins live in canada and they tell me what goes on there.
They laughing at the people a they know they can keep zergs up 24/7 and take everything!

It needs to change or desolation and far shiverpeaks will just become dead servers as people transfer off them due to the disadvantage

Huh?

in WvW

Posted by: AXLORD.2045

AXLORD.2045

Herpkitten

Can’t find anything that would fit more.

in WvW

Posted by: Season.6427

Season.6427

Yes, because FS and Desolation are empty server at night, even if they’re tagged “Full”… Fact is that Desolation are loosing all day long, at any time, and FS have some good (great !) guilds. But when those aint playing, the level on the server is not great. On VS, the average level is not bad at all. There are war leaders driving the random players at any time, even at night. And they are not Canadian unemployed nerds.

in WvW

Posted by: travosaga.6089

travosaga.6089

Why is it that I only see these three servers crying all the time? If it’s that bad, transfer to a nice low pop server like devonas rest that is desperately trying to be competitive but is lacking in numbers.

in WvW

Posted by: Epoch.5396

Epoch.5396

The 24 hour matches let some servers do well because they had dedicated night raiders who would take full control all night. They are a significant part of those servers original rankings and their success. If you ever played them in prime time you would see how lacklustre they were but accepted they were being competitive to win.

Flash forward to longer campaigns====Those guys have to fight upgraded keeps that a 10 man ninja group can be stopped dead by (literally) and they have finally reached the top of their table where ironically they are getting beaten by a proper 24 hour server. A server that does the exact same thing that they used to win a week ago but is doing it with a proper population.

Then they complain on the forums…
Funny

I’m from Gandara and SR.

[wasp]Epoch
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Epoch.5396

Epoch.5396

Im talking about Deso Riverside etc.
Never pld FS so i wouldnt know but heard respectable things

[wasp]Epoch
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Phara Miu.2816

Phara Miu.2816

Far Shiverpeaks contains Dutch / Scandinavian population, we can get along real good.
Why should we tranfer to a strange server ? and if we do we prolly end up right back at #2 versus the french….

It doesnt solve anything and what about the other servers who end up at #2 and #3 ? they face the same problems…

Offcourse people speak up about it on the Forums, its the only place to talk to Anet / Desolation / VS…
Even EU french getting tired of this, its giving them bad rep, while last weekend on day time we had EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC battles X1000

Now its monday, 5+ hours in queue and 50 people at akittenjumping puzzle doing nothing….
We cant even attack Klovan or SM with 20/30 active people….

Pray its friday again and hope it has the same level of epicness we had last weekend.

in WvW

Posted by: travosaga.6089

travosaga.6089

Well now I’m curious. Is this a problem exclusive to the French servers? Maybe the United States should team up with our British buddies across the pond and do the same thing. Scandavians and Dutch can join too. You guys seem like a friendly bunch.

in WvW

Posted by: Hargrik.8672

Hargrik.8672

We at Devona’s Rest could really use the help of some good European guilds. The server has a small population currently, but the the few we’ve got are actually cooperative and pay attention to what’s going on in /team.

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Solution to this is forced balance number of players, this will encourage ppl to go to lower servers and also kill this off time-zones world vs gate exploiters.
Fix this or game will be dead soon, im not going to play anymore until its fixed cause it is pointless to play wvwvw right now

in WvW

Posted by: Phara Miu.2816

Phara Miu.2816

Well now I’m curious. Is this a problem exclusive to the French servers? Maybe the United States should team up with our British buddies across the pond and do the same thing. Scandavians and Dutch can join too. You guys seem like a friendly bunch.

Heh we talk english only in chat, so no gibberish language

Thing is as follows in EU:

Vinunah Sqaure ranked #1 – French
Far Shiverpeaks Ranked #2 – Dutch / Scandinavian / language english
Desolation Ranked #3 – speaked language English
Riverside Ranked #4 German

French taking massive lead its imposible to close the gab as they have people taken all 4 WvW maps at the middle of the night.

Maybe if Arenanet doesnt match servers that play 24/7 we need to ask people from other timezone’s to defend realms.

I can tell you know that over half Far Shiverpeaks stand afk in WvW doing jack daniels and sing songs about french cheese and wine