Desolation server alliance

in WvW

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Hey Desolation, guild leader of Forsaken Gamers [FG] here. We recently transferred back to Desolation now that the queues have calmed down but I think we can all agree that this server has some serious lack of communication between our guilds and also some blatant disregards and lack of respect for some. It needs to stop, the fighting is with the opposition and not our own server. I’ve sat in worlds multiple times where guilds have come in and just leeched all the supply out of keeps instead of taking it from supply camps which has led to us losing the keeps and in some cases an orb as well. From my understanding there are Afew alliances that have been formed on the server but these are small and in some cases full of guilds that are inactive. Anyway enough of the rant and on to the juicy stuff.

I’ve already been in talks with multiple guilds that have either been approached by myself or one of my officers about the alliance. From the looks of things so far it seems like a green light to go. The alliance would allow for a strong communication line between each guilds hierarchy and commanders so that we our selfs can get organised and on the same page. That been said I have not approached every guild that I would like to, although I’m on everyday this is a very time consuming process at the moment. If it is that you are interested in this adventure to a better server than feel free to leave your contact and guild details in this thread, through PM or even drop me a mail ingame (Jue) and chances are ill be with you within afew hours.

Please make sure to add when contacting me:

Name of yourself or one of your leadership
Which guild you are representing
How many members
Which times / days you are active in WvW

It’s been a pleasure working with some guilds already and hopefully this will be a stepping stone to increase our servers performance as a whole in WvW.

Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to some of you soon.

Jue

in WvW

Posted by: Starslam.2576

Starslam.2576

Lets do this. We can make Desolation strong once more!

in WvW

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

There is at least one other alliance forming that my guild is part of, the Apex Alliance. If you whisper Kodan maybe we could even get some cross alliance communication?

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

(edited by Brunners.7251)

in WvW

Posted by: Hoood.4935

Hoood.4935

Bump, this server has been lacking a lot on the side of communication and we need to fix that if we plan to be competetive on the WvW scene. Hopefully more guilds will show up on this thread.

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

I like this so i do.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Jue.6493

Thanks for the replies guys! we understand there is another alliance on the server however we have strong foundations here to build something friendly, big and organized.

Those who have mailed me ingame I will get in touch with you a.s.a.p . I’m working through guilds one by one but thanks for the support

in WvW

Ajaxx.3157

My guild is too small for anything major, but we can bring Alot of supply and pump to where ever is needed.

in WvW

Jue.6493

Ajaxx, It’s about bringing guilds together regardless of size, everyone helps contribute towards WvW, even if we have some clear communication line between the smaller guilds you would be surprised how far this could go.

I’ll contact you ingame

in WvW

Jue.6493

We are currently sitting at 5 guilds accepted and 1 to confirm. Working on creating a website for the alliance that can be used for guild leadership/commanders for discussion and plan for upcoming weeks as well as a central hub to find each guilds VOIP information.

Again if you would like be part of this feel free to contact me

in WvW

Posted by: Jestunhi.7429

Jestunhi.7429

It was the fact that the main WvW guilds transferred due to waiting times that has caused us to be suffering so badly in the first place!

But hopefully things will improve if they are now coming back.

SoE have finally been knocked off the top spot
in the list of developers I have the least faith & trust in.
Congratulations ArenaNet!

in WvW

Posted by: Sib.1236

Sib.1236

The guild im in which is a very small one, is split approx 30/60 EU/US(we moved over together from GW)
Unfortunately we literally only have a handful of players that actively do WvW though i cant speak for the other, i myself am very new to this so still learning the lay of the land. But would like to play an active role in bringing us back up there where we should be.
These past 2 week have been pretty depressing so to speak

Munchkin Sib [IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Starslam.2576

Starslam.2576

Thats the spirit! a little cooperation will get us a long way!

in WvW

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

Hey guys, just a small observation from a fellow player from Desolation. I don’t do WvW yet, as I’m only ~80% done with the exploring, maybe the same with personal story, and dungeon experience is pretty much non-existent. But I check from time to time the WvW forums to see what’s going on here, and to get a feel of the WvW guilds.

My suggestion is for you guys to advertise your guilds more. If you’re leading, or if you’re an officer in a WvW recruiting guild, say your name of the guild and ‘open for recruiting. Contact Xyz’ on your signatures. Maybe there are other players on Desolation who are guildless or in non-WvW guilds, and don’t know exactly how to get into a WvW guild because they don’t know who’s recruiting. So start advertising guys, maybe more people will join your guilds, and maybe in the future this server will be filled with pro membered WvW guilds.

Just my lousy 2 copper…

in WvW

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Dear Jue,

Pretty great timing you’ve got there! I was exactly feeling the same and hence, wanted to post or arrange such myself too. Id love to talk about this with you, I can definitely see a positive outcome!

As for now, I am Grotesque, founder of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG] – http://www.exg-guild.com .
We WvW on the following days;

Sunday – From 08.00 HRS GMT till atleast 11.00 HRS GMT
Tuesday – From 18.00 HRS GMT till atleast 19.00 HRS GMT
Thursday – From 18.00 HRS GMT till atleast 19.00 HRS GMT

You can contact me through larsz@live.nl so we could meet up and talk about it perhaps! Thanks!

Team Aggression [TA]

in WvW

Posted by: Todza.9856

Todza.9856

tyu / You have been given an explanation for that situation, IRON did not use exploit, there is no need to slander.

Aspenox // Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Replect.3407

Replect.3407

Hi Jue,

I’m all for it…

We are still a quite small guild (about 25 members) and are actually a german (serious) fun guild without players that have to be online at specific times, so if we do something we try to be successful, but we don’t force our members to be part of something if they don’t want to.
That being said, if we do WvW, we really try to be part of an organized group, not just zerging through the maps, but we are currently just about 4-5 members in WvW most of the time, until our guild is hopefully able to grow more and more until we have at least about 60-80 members, so we have more active members at any given time (because of the fact that we don’t want to force someone to anything).

So, if you don’t see any problems with what I’ve said (and it hopefully makes sense ) I and I’m sure my fellows are happy to be part of the alliance you try to build up in here!

TL;DR:
So, all the informations you asked for:

Guild: I Can’t Move [wwds]
Members: Currently about 25 (in WvW currently about 4-6)
WvW times: Hard to tell because of our philosophie, but in generall Mo-Fr at the evenings, between 7pm and 23pm, on the weekends sometimes all day long (CEST)

(edited by Replect.3407)

in WvW

Brunners.7251

Replect, trust me 4-5 guys with good communications can often be a LOT more useful and effective than a large zerg party.

in WvW

Replect.3407

Brunners, I’ve seen it by myself, so I’m aware of what you’ve said, but sometimes your 4-5 guys are forced to just watch or let something happen because you would have needed more guys (and unfortunately too often others don’t care if you call out for reinforcements!)…
So, that’s why I just wanted to make our philosphie and activate members/time clear!

in WvW

Brunners.7251

Yeah, the fact that you can call for help and have it go unheeded is really frustrating.

Still, we all help where we can!

in WvW

Posted by: tyu.9470

tyu.9470

i even said..(joke) which clearly means i was joking.. relax dudes. I already said i dont blame the server.. it was…a JOKE and i was happy to see desolation suit up again to do stuff.. really and wanted to share that which is not off-topic at all.

Relax.

in WvW

Jue.6493

Hi Jue,

I’m all for it…

We are still a quite small guild (about 25 members) and are actually a german (serious) fun guild without players that have to be online at specific times, so if we do something we try to be successful, but we don’t force our members to be part of something if they don’t want to.
That being said, if we do WvW, we really try to be part of an organized group, not just zerging through the maps, but we are currently just about 4-5 members in WvW most of the time, until our guild is hopefully able to grow more and more until we have at least about 60-80 members, so we have more active members at any given time (because of the fact that we don’t want to force someone to anything).

So, if you don’t see any problems with what I’ve said (and it hopefully makes sense ) I and I’m sure my fellows are happy to be part of the alliance you try to build up in here!

TL;DR:
So, all the informations you asked for:

Guild: I Can’t Move [wwds]
Members: Currently about 25 (in WvW currently about 4-6)
WvW times: Hard to tell because of our philosophie, but in generall Mo-Fr at the evenings, between 7pm and 23pm, on the weekends sometimes all day long (CEST)

I’ve added you to friends and will contact you when I next see you on.

in WvW

Replect.3407

Sounds good, I hope to be able to be in-game tomorrow night, some busy days I had… But what am I telling you that…

See you in-game!

in WvW

Posted by: Uder.9187

Uder.9187

Desolation TS doing a great job, thx AA for hosting it. If anyone needs the infos, please PM me or anyone from IRON, AA, etc.

The Iron Triangle – Desolation
Leina Shade | Svea Lightbringer | Maximus Ironhide | Mara Deathblossom

in WvW

Jue.6493

We currently have 9 guilds who have joined us so far. There will be a neutral voice server being put up next week for the alliance to use. After our alliance attack as well and I’ve gathered some of that old good propaganda material you’ll see the alliance website coming up shortly after.

Thanks a lot of the interest so far guys. Over a short period of time we have managed to unite 9 guilds which is a great achievement!

in WvW

Jue.6493

Just to keep this on top. We had a meeting last night ( most of the guild leaders ) skimmed over the details and had a blast together last night in worlds!

Were still looking for similar guilds that are interested.

The alliance is known as Name Pending [NP]

in WvW

Jue.6493

in WvW

Ajaxx.3157

Who have deso got this week?

My bed is too comfy to get out off to look :P

in WvW

Brunners.7251

Deso got Blacktide and Augury Rock.

We’re owning the entire thing atm

in WvW

Ajaxx.3157

Nice, I can sleep like a baby then… lol

in WvW

Brunners.7251

Deso at the minute have a potential points of +600.

We have over 2.5k points already

in WvW

Uder.9187

Greatest Alliance ever, looking very promising:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Boxen.3094

Boxen.3094

We’re working on the last slice of that pie now.

Officer in [RUIN] – Desolation

in WvW

Uder.9187

Yea, you RUIN guys are slackers! :P

Seriously, can’t wait to hit the French/Canadians of Vizunah and Arborstone with you guys!

in WvW

Replect.3407

I was just able to talk to Jue for a few minutes 2 weeks ago, just right before they had their first voice chat meeting. I unfortunately wasn’t able to participate.

Do you still have space for our smaller guild? I’ve talked to my guild crew and our WvW guys seem to like the idea as well…

Not sure how crazy your english talking is in your voice chat, that’s my only worry, because there is certainly space for improvement in my english… But if that isn’t a problem for you guys, it won’t be for me either! ;-)

(edited by Replect.3407)

in WvW

Posted by: Frakko.6428

Frakko.6428

Hi, excellent Idea.
The Guardians of Peace [TGOP] want to be a part of this.
We are not a small guild but we dont have a big active playerbase. We have 20-40 strong online each night and many have asked if there any alliances out there.

A webpage would be very nice to keep track of days and time.
Please add to contactlists:
Name: Frakko.6428
Guild: The Guardians of Peace
Members: 180+
Days: will check with guild m8s to have fixed days.

Vice Guildleader of The Guardians of Peace [TGOP] – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: agelordzudo.9736

agelordzudo.9736

we could totally use some more west coast and australians to cover our lax time zone, then we should be squared away, gratz to deso for t1!

officer of [Ruin] ~penichillen

in WvW

Posted by: Walker Boh.4830

Walker Boh.4830

Hi, Still active?

Peoples Front Of Turia [PFT] are an approx 180+ strong Guild and climbing looking for alliances so we can work together

Guild Leader:Jarv
Deputies:Slap Me Silly, Joe
Guild: Peoples Front of Turia
Member: 180+
Other Contact: https://www.facebook.com/Peoplesfront
Raidcall: 4477623
Varandas

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

We are very active and kicking!!
currently in T2
our currently thread is here
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Desolation-Recruitment-A-Tier-2-Server/first#post1084216

You can contact offski or nox wrex for details!