Desolation strike team Videos.

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

This week been interesting. Alot of outmanned buffs but it warm my heart see the groups and guilds on Desolation fight from below and do our best. Last days Judge smal team done our best to disturb and create chaos by fight behind enemy lines or by the side of other guilds.

Seen some amazing fights by <JUG> and <IRON>, gg players and leaders in these Deso guilds and other guilds on deso also keep hit target and spend ressources on defense or siege.

This is a smal movie form last night and one of the battles our smal strike team ended up in on our behind enemy lines roaming.

/Osicat

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Good to hear Deso is keeping up the spirit high…1 of the things that you get on deso is a real brotherhood feeling fighting together…..300 style hehe
Too bad we from FG cant be there everyday with high numbers……but someday Deso will shine………..you see

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Brings a tear to my eye

Lovely bit of game play.

Best way to explain that is….

“Round them up boys

I’ve soooo many recordings from my Twitch live stream, must dig a few fights out

//Ajaxx

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Posted by: Chancer.3716

Chancer.3716

Desolation will rise again, like a freaking phoenix from the ashes!

Osi always great to see your videos and PUT ME IN ONE, JUST ONCE!

Peace out

Cosmic massacre

Overlord Cosmic / Cosmic Massacre / Chancer
Officer of [JDGE] – [EU] Gandara http://jdge.enjin.com/
Formerly [EU] Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Zorlak.7926

Zorlak.7926

“You have been Judged unworthy – Time to die”
Very entertaining video, makes me want to hop into WvW!

Zorlak – Warrior [JuG] Desolation EU

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Thats an excellent video! Gj

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

Great video, Brilliant team play. Keep them coming and long Live Judge Guild!

in WvW

Posted by: lobo fett.4705

lobo fett.4705

since ruin abandoned you, as its done to so many servers, how bout come to SBI? we would love to have a tremendous night force like you guys.

ninja fett/lobo fett/Eagle eye Fett

(edited by lobo fett.4705)

in WvW

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

since ruin abandoned you, as its done to so many servers, how bout come to SBI? we would love to have a tremendous night force like you guys.

We’ve made our home on Desolation from headstart, and while we’re the “black sheep”, we’re comfortable where we are. Being someone’s night crew isn’t really our bag, we’re happiest being a small, highly mobile force that does stuff like that.

Good luck strengthening SBI, but [Judge] will be on Desolation for life… because if we moved now, our Deso4Lyfe tattoos would look pretty stupid.

Thanks anyway man, gl hf.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in WvW

Parthis.2091

Good to hear Deso is keeping up the spirit high…1 of the things that you get on deso is a real brotherhood feeling fighting together…..300 style hehe
Too bad we from FG cant be there everyday with high numbers……but someday Deso will shine………..you see

We’re in the same boat. We don’t want to grow large just so that we can field constantly. We’re a core group at heart, we’ve always prided ourself on being close-knit.

We’ll be staying on Deso through thick and thin. Historically however we’ve been very quiet, rarely reaching out to others. We have commanders, we just don’t run with them turned on often (as it attracts Deso randoms to the specific things we’re doing). While we won’t be joining community TS servers all that much, we are going to reach out to other guilds and co-ordinate better.

The smaller guilds of Desolation are strong, focused and capable of great things.

So, i’m Amayasu in game; Leader of [Judge]. Osicat, Cosmic Massacre, Meatun and Emotek are all officers. Say hi some time, we’ll do the same. If you need backup, we’re available.

in WvW

Osicat.4139

Interesting the times we worked together with other guilds been extremly sucessful. As Partis say feel free to reach out if we around, we not big but used to fight outnumbered and on most evenings with a team.

See this from 07:22 —> Its vs Arbonstone and only reason this work is casue a team from [RED] and [WAR] and a few soloers did hold the front to sandwich the Arbonstone team who heavy outnumbered the desolation fighters.

(link is from 07:22 but if it dont work scroll to it)

/Osicat of Judge

Ps my mesmer guide : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/guide-WvWvW-Shatter-cat/first

(edited by Osicat.4139)

in WvW

Posted by: Varanis.7152

Varanis.7152

‘Desolation for life… because if we moved now, our Deso4Lyfe tattoos would look pretty stupid’

Par, that really made me laugh!

Nice videos as always Osi

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

‘Desolation for life… because if we moved now, our Deso4Lyfe tattoos would look pretty stupid’

Haha what a quality line.

Awesome vid too

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by Offski.4897)

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

Aww, Vohnnyan is in that video – he’s in RG now, pretty boss Warrior.

Keep doing your thing, JDGE!

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

We’re in the same boat. We don’t want to grow large just so that we can field constantly. We’re a core group at heart, we’ve always prided ourself on being close-knit.

We’ll be staying on Deso through thick and thin. Historically however we’ve been very quiet, rarely reaching out to others. We have commanders, we just don’t run with them turned on often (as it attracts Deso randoms to the specific things we’re doing). While we won’t be joining community TS servers all that much, we are going to reach out to other guilds and co-ordinate better.

The smaller guilds of Desolation are strong, focused and capable of great things.

So, i’m Amayasu in game; Leader of [Judge]. Osicat, Cosmic Massacre, Meatun and Emotek are all officers. Say hi some time, we’ll do the same. If you need backup, we’re available.

Hey mate,

I will do that forsure. I also heard some good things about your guild, there is another guild with your style…tight group of 5-10 and go for camps or switch to def where it is needed…..if you have the time try to contact them….Guildtag (TEQ)…can only imagine what you both can do together. I just had the pleasure to have them with me alot and we wiped zerg of 30+ when we were with 15+ together. Normally i run with my guild (FG) and lead the pugs in a borderland to make them usefull hehe….max numbers we bring is always around 15-20(own guild). But we definitely share the same thing on Deso……..just check the movie 300

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Hasek.6807

Hasek.6807

Good fight and good video! Thumbs up from JuG – Keep fighting the good fight!

Omx – Warrior – [JuG] Desolation

in WvW

Osicat.4139

Desolation guilds, Post your Videos of how fun we have when doing tactical warfere.

Judge latest Vid:

/Osicat

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

Careful, video threads are apparently not allowed if they don’t have enough “discussion” in them: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/links/Red-Guard-a-Guild-vs-Guild-video/1226572

Great stuff, JDGE videos are always good fun.

Why do you use Mass Invis over Quickness when you could be using Veils? Is it related to the fact that it’s easier to retreat with it? Or you really love your Feedback / Blink / Portal combo I guess!

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

(edited by Intigo.1653)

in WvW

Osicat.4139

@Intigo, cheers mate, see you guys vids aswell Impressive stuff and I love your defensive stacking under offensive movment. Like a roman legion advancing under shield roof but in run speed Wery wery impressive and I think you got atleast a few badges with my name on. Next time we meet in field I will try reclaim them.

3 reason I use massinvis. First is idd I need my other utilitys, feedback is a winner in many group fights, especialy when terrain make it tight and give a LOS protection form 1 side, offensive portals is my main role in our roaming, and blink is needed for the portal duity aswell .

Massinvis also hit in 360 degrees, so if we getting chased and we have 1-2 members fail to keep to the group it catches them in the stealth field without the need to run over the veil line. Other is its time is s easier to do direction changes in stealth as it is alittle longer, A weil line you can quite clear say how the ppl passing it will run. Also find it better for ninja resses.

Time warp is used by out support mesmer combined with rune of lyssa and “sigil of give al the boons”. So when we hit we can get time and al boons.

Now I do use veil in my glamour build thu.

This is a vid from when I run support setup with glamour build. Some basic stealth and portal movment aswell, fun times in t2 when al 3 servers where tring to out tactic eachother. T1 is alot of tacktics but many times you feel ppl get lazy and just stack numbers. We keep do our ninja fighting style thu.

/Osicat

in WvW

Parthis.2091

Why do you use Mass Invis over Quickness when you could be using Veils? Is it related to the fact that it’s easier to retreat with it? Or you really love your Feedback / Blink / Portal combo I guess!

Osi wrote a ton of stuff to basically say “Mass Invis lets us reset fights, reengage on our terms, it’s easier to chain multiple invis’s and move without worrying too much about the position of the veil line”

Regardless, [RG] videos are something we watch too, and always a ton-o-fun.

<3 from [JDGE]