Desolation v Augury Rock v Gunnar's Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Gray.3725

Gray.3725

Hey Everyone!

Well, where to start this. This is the most ridiculous WvW fight I ever saw. First, the orb on Desolation borderlands bug, granting Augury an orb for the rest of the week, second, as Desolation still overwhelmed both other servers, they tag up against us for days just to take the castle and the orbs we got fair and square, breaking the competitive play in the WvW system.

After this, we still manage to get back our keep and the orb from Gunnar’s Hold at the end of a half-day long back and forth fight, only to lose it in a few hours thanks to Gunnar’s defenders’ exploitation of the bugged Garrison. (They put up 7 trebuchets on the hill to bombard DB outer, and when we went to take them down and capture the Garrison, they just abandoned the place, knowing it couldn’t be captured thanks to the Lord being bugged as usual, and went for DB).

We took the orb back again today, just go get tag-teamed by both servers again, and now Augury took it to their fully upgraded keep, ain’t it fair? I’ll love your faces when, after all this jib-jab, we end up victorious.

As for the developers, after 2 million sold copies, people would expect a fix for at least the major bugs affecting the endgame and high popularity content (including WvW Orb and Lord bug and the constant lag generated on Frostgorge by the bugged Dragon event).

Have a nice day.

Gray Hatheon – 80 Warrior
Legacy of Raiders – [LoR] – Currently recruiting, message me or whisper ingame.
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: teowind.5746

teowind.5746

Well, teaming up between servers against one enemy should be something you’re used to, no? Just ask your french friends over in the Augry Rock guild “Tempest Auld” you have knocking down the bay doors from the inside just to let your server in.

But then again, it took you one hour and twenty minutes for both of your servers helping each other in attacking us at the same time before you were able to take the bay.

Gunnar’s Hold – [ThUn]

in WvW

Posted by: Lyk.5763

Lyk.5763

We killed as much desolation as gunnar.
See u again.

Redhead (and guild leader) | Tempest Auld [Tpst]

in WvW

Posted by: Gray.3725

Gray.3725

Gunnar’s nightcapping. The choice of cowards. We will remember that, and play accordingly. Have fun.

Gray Hatheon – 80 Warrior
Legacy of Raiders – [LoR] – Currently recruiting, message me or whisper ingame.
Desolation