Desolation vs Vizunah vs Seafarer's

in WvW

Posted by: Bren.9320

Bren.9320

So, I guess once more, without unreasonable flame? :-)
I would like to start by giving big respect to VoTF from SFR, you guys are great at what you do.
Also thumbs up for any guild that isn’t afraid to come out of tower/keep and fight.
Enjoying this week very much so far, keep it coming.

Breny |IRON| Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Bren.9320)

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

I’d like to give props to the guys from SFR who teabagged me after 3 of us attempted to defend Bay on your borderlands from your entire zerg a few minutes ago, well played good sirs, you deserve a Medal of Honour.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in WvW

Posted by: Phunk.6103

Phunk.6103

Lets keep this one clean, myself included. i apologize for my posting in the previous thread if it was considered out of order and the posts i thought we’re in that definition were indeed deleted.

Also Bren, we had some good fights tonight, i take my hat off to your guild also!

in WvW

Posted by: sjatzkov braskav.3689

sjatzkov braskav.3689

I’ve had fun so far. SFR can still kick some serious kitten and Vizunah you guys are still standing strong. thanks all for the great fights so far and like Bren stated keep it clean.

English is not my first language nor is it my second.

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Haha got to love the flame wars and trolling.

Anyway, kudos to SF been a pleasure fighting you guys, not so much of a pleasure fighting VoTF, as we got our kitten handed to us.

Also been fun fighting Viz, I am sure you guys willl get stronger as the week goes on.

To be frank this is the best fighting I have experienced for many a week, long may it continue.

Deso has improved so much recently with a few welcome additions to the server, we still don’t have strong enough cover in the mornings, but alot of our members are bringing their children up on GW2 and romance is blossoming amongst other guild meembers, so the future is bright.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Keep focusing Viz they are already in meltdown mode. They will be pulling 2-3 day all nighters to get 2nd this week. God forbidden they drop out of t1!.

Keep in mind that viz spirit equates to selling your brain to vendor for points. Expect everything from them by end of week. I am not surprised to hear about viz cheaters. Dropping out of t1 would crush there spirit!. go go sfr/deso i can send gold to see downfall of viz

Jol forums are good laugh to read before i log. French so in denile and epeeen heavy.

Gotta protect the 10 gold medals!

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

I’m waiting for the Viz no life marathon counter attack they’ve pulled on us a few times to begin.

in WvW

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

With us Sarcx and king Arthur, this will kitten insane battle, let’s win!

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

I don’t hate VS. They play very well the point game. They are the best at that.

I think the match-up looks really tight on the points. We will see how the servers perform in week-days. Compared to last week this one is a blast.

We had some nice fights tonight in VS borderlands… got some 150+ medals from the killing.

See you in the Battlefields!

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

I have a lot of respect for IRON now. I knew them as the great defenders from when we previously played them. I remember bashing my head endlessly against Cliffside and hills (I think you only lost hills once that week and not a day went by that you didn’t fully upgrade Cliffside). The dedication was amazing.

Now IRON also starts big skirmishes and stuf. That is impressive and a lot of fun to play against. Thanks for that.

Personally I do not care who stays in T1 (or even what tier my server is in) as long as we get to have good fights like that, even if we lose those fights.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in WvW

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

Massive 3-way open field battles this weekend, much fun to be a part of, quite literally in some cases as I was ripped apart limb from limb

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

19.01.2013 is official Vizunah doomsday.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Zid.4196

Zid.4196

If only Vizuna’s lapdogs Arborstone were strong enough to get back in T1…but they weren’t

in WvW

Posted by: Ofunk.8097

Ofunk.8097

You can’t win when you can’t play, that’s just the way of the WvWvW, accept that first and maybe you’ll enjoy to play again without this sad sea of frustration.

2vs1 is technicaly possible of course, and what ? who takes revenge must dig two graves, it’s an old proverb but SFR and Desolation, I say you one thing, its’ possible we’ll lost the first division, that’s not a big deal for Vizunah really, but you’ll lose your community in the same time. Keep it in mind.

in WvW

Posted by: Amshaa.7492

Amshaa.7492

Keep taunting, ranting, hating or whining as much as you want.
Vizunah Square will keep fighting.

That’s what I loved ’bout this server.

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

No one stays on top for so long with no substantial reason… VS got plenty. It has been a pleasure and an honor to face your endless waves of brave soldiers. Your heart and willpower is EUs TOP, as well as your siege knowledge and positioning. Hail Lords of War.

SFR we knew… a dreamteam packed with players from all over the world, home of some of GW2 strongest mass combat guilds. With OSC and VoTF as final bosses, and the PRX night lords, you guys are a terrible threat.

We can feel our strenght growing just by fighting you. This is the real deal… T1. We at KAZ Legacy are really happy to be here. Lets hope this dream can last.

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in WvW

Posted by: Kayato.9178

Kayato.9178

KAZ is also a final boss

in WvW

Posted by: Kadyak.3457

Kadyak.3457

Good fights on open fields with you KAZ & co last night (at supply camp north of Shadaran, in Vizunah borderlands). Was a pain to kick your mass out.
Looking fwd to meet you again soon

[WL]Kadyak | Vizunah

in WvW

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

My last message in the WvW forums will be to offer my apologies to [VoTF], that I accused of something they didn’t do in the previous thread.
It was an honnest mistake, I was thinking about another famous guild on SFR, but it does not change the fact that I got out of control.

I also apologize to everyone trying to have decent talks on the previous thread.

See you all on the battlefield,

Leorcyn

(edited by Leorcyn.1063)

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Aren’t you guys getting tired of started a “no flaming/trolling” topic every few days and then have the same people constantly flame VS in the hopes of building up your internet reputation and make yourself look kitten?
We know you guys up in T1 are cool kids already, so you can stop being kittens.

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

No one stays on top for so long with no substantial reason… VS got plenty. It has been a pleasure and an honor to face your endless waves of brave soldiers. Your heart and willpower is EUs TOP, as well as your siege knowledge and positioning. Hail Lords of War.

SFR we knew… a dreamteam packed with players from all over the world, home of some of GW2 strongest mass combat guilds. With OSC and VoTF as final bosses, and the PRX night lords, you guys are a terrible threat.

We can feel our strenght growing just by fighting you. This is the real deal… T1. We at KAZ Legacy are really happy to be here. Lets hope this dream can last.

It’s always a pleasure to have a nice fight.

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

(edited by atai.1467)

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

So… if I get this right…

SFR: “Let’s annihilate Vizunah”
Deso: “Let’s let SFR do all the work, we don’t care either way”
VS: Doing same thing as usual

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Loving some of the fights, especially against IRON, sadly we didn’t win any of the match ups with our 7 against 20+, hopefully we can bring some more in as the week progresses and our guys get tighter in the formation we are trying to run.

VoTF having a guild meeting in Hills for hours last night, not doing anything useful (except holding bay, so not entirely useless I guess)..from an outsiders perspective that showed a lot of disrespect to the rest of the server as well as an attitude that you think you are ‘leet’. Maybe you just didn’t think about it (or didn’t care), but you lost a lot of respect pulling that stunt. May as well join the jump puzzle campers. Not impressed. The rest of us got on with things, fighting off bigger numbers and holding stuff despite your ‘guild meeting’. You become an OOR (Object of Ridicule) on our vent for last night, grats!

Hmm that sounds harsher than it should, sorry I know you guys are capable of doing a good job. Please continue the good fight.

VS very good at understanding supplies are the key, took over an hour to get through to our commanders the reason enemies could build endless trebs destroying Bay walls was because they had three camps supplying them and no one taking out dolyaks. My thanks to the guy that joined me in capping camps.

SFR commanders do tend to get over focused on something and don’t delegate from within their guild a cap team/raid team – as they tend to be from the bigger guilds this would be a great help!

Sooo many enemy thieves this week, but SFR don’t seem to have any capable of taking out dolyaks. I even jumped on mine for a bit but after 3 instakills went back to a decent class (I don’t like the thief mechanic)..

Great to have Desolation to fight against this week, enjoyed my fight against a d/d ele near camp, guy was brilliant, regen to full hp in under 4 seconds (I hope they nerf you a bit), and fight was only decided when some more from each side came along (I was on my ranger, dodging, knockback, and dancing around for all i was worth and keeping you crippled/chilled/etc as much as possible!).

Feels like a real T1 battle this week, I expect VS will flood the maps later this week and will finish strongly.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

(edited by Victory.2879)

in WvW

Posted by: smitske.4912

smitske.4912

Aren’t you guys getting tired of started a “no flaming/trolling” topic every few days and then have the same people constantly flame VS in the hopes of building up your internet reputation and make yourself look kitten?
We know you guys up in T1 are cool kids already, so you can stop being kittens.

Actually many times it are VS trolls that are flaming and crying.

in WvW

Posted by: Killver.7653

Killver.7653

VoTF having a guild meeting in Hills for hours last night, not doing anything useful (except holding bay, so not entirely useless I guess)..from an outsiders perspective that showed a lot of disrespect to the rest of the server as well as an attitude that you think you are ‘leet’. Maybe you just didn’t think about it (or didn’t care), but you lost a lot of respect pulling that stunt. May as well join the jump puzzle campers. Not impressed. The rest of us got on with things, fighting off bigger numbers and holding stuff despite your ‘guild meeting’. You become an OOR (Object of Ridicule) on our vent for last night, grats!

Hmm that sounds harsher than it should, sorry I know you guys are capable of doing a good job. Please continue the good fight.

I don’t understand why you need to post such things in a public forum. If you have a problem with it just approach us in private. During our meeting we were all time aware of the situation on the map. If needed, we defended stuff (e.g., against IRON hills and tower). I guess you have not seen anything of us switching to another server meanwhile, so no need to worry, we have done our job during the meeting and moved out afterwards to wipe the foes.

Killversan – Guardian – VoTF – SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

I don’t understand why you need to post such things in a public forum.

Because it’s funny for the rest of us. The image it paints. VoTF, prancing around comparing Dye combinations.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in WvW

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

“We are Vizunah , and we are unbreakable.”

lol

I think he means it in the M. Night Shayamalan sense. You know, as in the disappointing, self-worshiping overly pretentious mess that followed the Sixth Sense?

Because I agree with that sentiment completely.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

I just left Vizunah Square because of this kind of statement.

They are no alliance between SFR and Deso. I spent the night fighting deso on borders with Osc. All the QQ and the paranoia is something so annoying with you guys. This is terrible and made me quit you.

You’r good at strategy and zerging however I suggest every French player that have good PvP Experience to leave Vizunah. I just met plenty of gladiator wow players there and it feels actually good to play with some guys who know how to moves.

And i know for sure that you won’t give up.

Hf

Lani Ster.

Oh, I remember you, Lani Ster We’re glad that you enjoyed playing with us!

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Man i really admire u and ur guild, very down to earth and always give credit where its due..

the other “pros” could learn a thing or two about humility from u guys.

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

I don’t understand why you need to post such things in a public forum.

Because it’s funny for the rest of us. The image it paints. VoTF, prancing around comparing Dye combinations.

Comparing pinks is exceedingly difficult in this game!

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: DyslexicDwarf.6249

DyslexicDwarf.6249

[VotF] – Absolute respect to your defence of SM just now. Crazy numbers. Naive of me to think it would be so simple ;D

Malki || GM & Commander of Omnium Gatherum [OMNI] || Gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

[VotF] – Absolute respect to your defence of SM just now. Crazy numbers. Naive of me to think it would be so simple ;D

Were about 20 players :P I have the fraps of wiping the golem rush as proof of that

GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Caliban.3176

Were about 20 players :P I have the fraps of wiping the golem rush as proof of that

They are at the very least missing one of their players since I can’t go on right now. I feel sad for missing it though.

To all our enemies: If you see VoTF, give them hell, good fights are what we live for.

in WvW

DyslexicDwarf.6249

No way there was only 20 of you! No way :P

in WvW

Caliban.3176

It’s probably because they run with so many pets and minions, they make it hard to count.

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Just for you <3

GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

T1 = zzzzzzz snorefest

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Fanfaron.6109

FM guys, u make my hope, that all VS will be like u stronger
ty for good fights @ sfr border

and sorry for bad engrish as usuall

in WvW

Fanfaron.6109

So… if I get this right…

SFR: “Let’s annihilate Vizunah”
Deso: “Let’s let SFR do all the work, we don’t care either way”
VS: Doing same thing as usual

seems legit lol

in WvW

Posted by: Teo Lastword.7983

Teo Lastword.7983

Props to FM guild at SFR border. Nice fights! <3

PS. So many loot bags! Yay! ^^
———-
[ZDs]

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

Well if you don’t like guardian or warrior you’re screwed, because it’s impossible to play anything other than a #1 masher with this much delay everywhere.

in WvW

DyslexicDwarf.6249

Just for you <3

wow, even more respect! nice response, really nice <bows/> You cut through us like butter there tbh.

Also, thanks for sharing that. You highlighted some serious weakness in our organisation.

(edited by DyslexicDwarf.6249)

in WvW

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Some fairly intense stuff on Deso BL tonight!

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Well if you don’t like guardian or warrior you’re screwed, because it’s impossible to play anything other than a #1 masher with this much delay everywhere.

Welcome to the vizblob culling abuse strategy.

Haven`t had his problem while fighting vizunah, sfr on the other hand….

(a) With viz its a conscious exploit – you can watch them do it. Charge in invisibomb, pull out to beyond render range and repeat.

(b) Viz is sulking somewhat this week – most of their blob is away as they don’t like losing. Either that or mamon has made pierre go to bed and do his homework for a change.

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Just for you <3

wow, even more respect! nice response, really nice <bows/> You cut through us like butter there tbh.

Also, thanks for sharing that. You highlighted some serious weakness in our organisation.

We get accused of zerging an awful lot but generally we don’t run with many people, we are just organised and work well together. Ask Viz and they think we run with about 200 people

P.S That was me asking which map has the most Vizunah points on…

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: Khimael.4932

Khimael.4932

Great fights this evening on SFR borderland. Special thanks to ZDs and OSC.
Keep it up !!!

Khimael ~ Fëar Morniëo ~ Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Could we please stop the accusations of players/servers exploiting culling? I’m not saying nobody does do this, but a large number of players do not. I for one, do not believe VS are retreating purely to take advantage of culling. It is a perfectly valid tactic to pull back a bit if you feel that your team is spread out too much, and then strike again as a more grouped up troop. Another side-effect is getting your cooldowns to tick down, making you a stronger force to be reckoned with on your second and consequent strikes (though your enemy gets this advantage too of course). Not everything in this game is done to abuse a culling mechanic we can’t do much about.

A Thief that uses their stealth may do so simply because it is their defensive mechanism, not to take advantage of being rendered invisible for longer, to some players (if I have used stealth—purposely or due to a Trait I can not get away from in my build, automating it at low health—I am often still getting focus-attacked the instant I go out of stealth again). Same goes for when I’m on my Mesmer and Engineer (if I get the stealth buff).

I even see people complain that they are having a hard time 1v1 on Thief/Mesmer who stealth, because of culling, which is quite simply silly. If you are really 1 player versus 1 player, you are not affected by the culling, as that occurs in “zerg clashes”, not when you face another player somewhere away from the large numbers of other players.

TL;DR: I don’t think any server purposely abuse culling. Some players may try to use it for their advantage, but that doesn’t mean the whole of a server does.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

I even see people complain that they are having a hard time 1v1 on Thief/Mesmer who stealth, because of culling, which is quite simply silly. If you are really 1 player versus 1 player, you are not affected by the culling, as that occurs in “zerg clashes”, not when you face another player somewhere away from the large numbers of other players.

many vids shows the opposite ._. there were many 1VS1 vids against permastealth thieves due to culling (despite the high end PC and connection).

Dunno if changed with last patch.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in WvW

Posted by: Kronwald.5132

Kronwald.5132

French so in denile and epeeen heavy.
——————————————————————————————
Red Guard – 123k Kills and counting.

lol you’re so funny

[BL] Blood Legio, GM

in WvW

Posted by: Dawg.5376

Dawg.5376

I m not even playing anymore but I enjoy reading the combat reports. Votf sure are loud on forums,kitteny as hell, like bragging childs. Have some class dudes …

Oh and sacrx talking about kitten, priceless.