Dev livestream: Ready Up: Feb 28 @ 12pm – Devs storm EotM!

in WvW

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

This Friday, February 28th at 12pm pacific, we will be airing our 6th episode of Ready Up! On the show, we will have our always glorious Mr Host Man, Josh “Grouch” Davis, along with Game Designer Hugh “Nightmare” Norfolk and Competitive QA Embed Jessica “Wubbuffet” Boettiger!

Here’s the schedule:
1. Let’s talk PvP Glory removal!
2. Story time with Jessica
3. Devs storm EotM (maybe we’ll show some secret spots)
4. PvP tournament highlights
5. Upcoming events
6. Finish with a clip from the community

Tune in on the official Guild Wars 2 twitch channel to watch: www.twitch.tv/guildwars2

During this episode, we will have the majority of the competitive team at ArenaNet to play with us!

We’ll see you then!

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Pleeeeeeeeeease spend more time on #1 then just saying “We are removing glory and increasing rank points and that’s all we can say for now”. Just my opinion after the last ready up.

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

3. Devs storm EotM (maybe we’ll show some secret spots)

Please go storm a keep with an invunerable Siegecrusher in it and then tell me if thats a bug or not, thanks in advance.

in WvW

Posted by: Slyther.1297

Slyther.1297

I have to ask why ANet went with Overgrowth? Red already outnumbered both blue and green heavily before the stream started, and joining the already winning team only served to snowball it even further… I was commanding green side, and I never had more than 12-15 people with me.

The only reason we held Thunder Hollow at the end was because I set up defensive siege beforehand, it was the only place we could make a stand. We couldn’t even venture out of our keep much because you guys had roamers every where.

Joining blue or green would have served to have a more even fight, rather than red having 80%+ of the map most of the stream.

I suppose there would have been logistics issues in switching teams, but the point is that Frostreach was quite disappointed and frustrated.

in WvW

Posted by: Vieteriukko.6075

Vieteriukko.6075

Where is link to this stream? I can’t understand why it is not clearly visible somewhere. Not even google finds it

in WvW

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

I have to ask why ANet went with Overgrowth? Red already outnumbered both blue and green heavily before the stream started, and joining the already winning team only served to snowball it even further… I was commanding green side, and I never had more than 12-15 people with me.

The only reason we held Thunder Hollow at the end was because I set up defensive siege beforehand, it was the only place we could make a stand. We couldn’t even venture out of our keep much because you guys had roamers every where.

Joining blue or green would have served to have a more even fight, rather than red having 80%+ of the map most of the stream.

I suppose there would have been logistics issues in switching teams, but the point is that Frostreach was quite disappointed and frustrated.

Because when you are not the team currently steamrolling the glaring flaws and shortcomings of WvW are even more obvious.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

LOL, that explains a lot I guess. The devs have pile-on zerg mentality. No wonder why so many of the game mechanics favor the side with more numbers.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Well, Jessica was in this episode, and that was enough of a reason for me to watch it.
Is she going to be in the next as well?

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

(edited by Hermes.7014)