Devona's Rest/Kaineng/Ferguson's Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Can’t wait for DR gets to next tier, lets hope it isn’t this boring.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Since you’ve made up your mind about the facts I won’t argue them with you but sometimes, just sometimes, it’s not everyone elses fault that things go bad.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Since you’ve made up your mind about the facts I won’t argue them with you but sometimes, just sometimes, it’s not everyone elses fault that things go bad.

This, we just got the butthurt QQ out of these threads and here you are dragging it all back in with a weight around its neck. Protip: since no one really knows who your are on here, your opinion hold no credibility.

Addendum: ‘you’ is referring to Sol not Etna

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

To all the Devona’s folks who are trying to move up a tier…

You guys may want to be careful what you wish for. In the early days, Ferg’s had a much more active WvW pop than DR or Kain, and we were constantly being moved up and down tiers every week. And I can tell you, that it was horrible. We could go from utterly being dominated to utterly dominating, and both were incredibly boring.

It’s really disheartening to see the WvW pie chart be only one color…even if it’s your server. Either way, you know it’s just going to boil down to a spawn camping situation.

We have a pretty good thing going right now with this match up. Folks on DR, or folks thinking of transferring to DR may want to come to FC or Kain instead. I don’t see any sense in spoiling a good thing.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

I don’t think there is anyone that can stop Devona going up a tier at this point, only if a mass number of them leave. Eredon Terrace and Henge of Denravi are sinking faster than the titanic. I believe HoD still has some guilds on there, maybe they will become more active soon as they’re down a few more tiers, but from my knowledge Eredon is a ghost town in the WVW scene. In about 3-4 weeks at the latest Eredon will be here, 5-6 for HoD if they don’t get their game together.

Just my predictions, I have a bud on Eredon as well. In the meantime there is definitely plenty of Devona to kill. :p

[One]

in WvW

Posted by: Willowisp.6490

Willowisp.6490

I’m sorry Sol. LARP’s thieves aren’t noobs and they don’t intentionally abuse the culling issue. Their charr thief is no noob by any stretch of the imagination. It seems you’re just frustrated at culling and getting dominated by LARP in general. I get it man, when i’m on my alt I get frustrated with fighting good players too like anyone else but your post is just crying.

I destroy thieves on a consistent basis, even good ones. Learn how to fight them properly. Use tab / understand that skills still work on them / use retaliaton / use wards or pbaoe / use daze

—Ferguson’s Crossing—-
The Spirit of Life – ENVY – 80 Asuran Guardian
Wispy Woods – ENVY – 80 Sylvari Mesmer

The Spirit Of Life – 80 Asura Guardian Main
Wispy Woods – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Envyous [Envy] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Willowisp.6490)

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

I’m sorry Sol. LARP’s thieves aren’t noobs and they don’t intentionally abuse the culling issue. Their charr thief is no noob by any stretch of the imagination and he doesn’t even HS spam. It seems you’re just frustrated at culling and getting dominated by LARP in general. I get it man, when i’m on my alt I get frustrated with fighting good players too like anyone else but your post is just crying.

I destroy thieves on a consistent basis, even good ones. Learn how to fight them properly. Use tab / understand that skills still work on them / use retaliaton / use wards or pbaoe / use daze

—Ferguson’s Crossing—-
The Spirit of Life – ENVY – 80 Asuran Guardian
Wispy Woods – ENVY – 80 Sylvari Mesmer

Yeah, I don’t think any thieves out there intentionally abuse the render bug. It’s just a side effect of how their class plays. I hope the render bug gets fixed as much as anyone, but I’m not going to blame a player for using the primary survival feature of their class.

Like Willowisp says, AoE’s are very effective against stealthy thieves, and you can target them wtih tab even before they render. Just listen for the “snikity snak” sound that their attacks make, hit tab to target them, and go.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

LARP’s thieves aren’t noobs […] doesn’t even HS spam.

Anyone else think these lines are hilarious?

I will be sure to tell Frickers, Tiglie, and RC that I’m glad they don’t even HS spam sometime tonight.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

LARP, from Kain stop using the god darn rendering glitch on your thief’s, its becoming a joke. There is no skill in using a bug to win your fights.

Your tears provide excellent lubricant to the gears of the RENDER-GLITCHIN thief war-machine known as LARP. LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

in WvW

Ender.3508

I tried Mr. Ferg gentleman.

Attachments:

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Hey Kain folks… that just took DR garrison… wow lotta fun there, been a few weeks since I got to play in that kind of fight… way to bring it, I love it.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: YumeBaka.3428

YumeBaka.3428

Was very fun in DR’s BL tonight. lots of good fighting, and lots of loots.

Watermoon – level 80 Mesmer- [NoQQ]

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Was very fun in DR’s BL tonight. lots of good fighting, and lots of loots.

I got 2 exotic drops tonight, one off a commander @ the Hills ;-p (I’m pretty sure it was and if so, I love ya even more now) Awesome fights in DR tonight all and look forward to more. You put up some stff resistance.

Awesome job there Klazart & Xiir and anyone else I might have missed running the commander tag in DR BL.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Should Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

(edited by Zizanzi.4678)

in WvW

Posted by: YumeBaka.3428

YumeBaka.3428

Yellhelp was the other commander there Ziz.

Watermoon – level 80 Mesmer- [NoQQ]

in WvW

Posted by: bubO.3548

bubO.3548

Man DR BL was so much fun Good day overall

Klazart[KR]
Warrior KAINENG POLICE DEPARTMENT

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

You definitely won’t be bored when you move up a tier, though I don’t believe that’ll be happening for at least a whole other match up as GOM has enough points to stay up and so does Anvil Rock. From the looks of it though, you may have just enough active numbers to stay competitive in the 7th bracket instead of faceroll.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Woke up to find EB had been conquered and reinforced by Kain.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Envy & company I decided that you can have the DR Hills keep this morning, consider it an early Xmas present :-p. I bugged out, enjoy. Nice seeing ya there.

PS Not much I could have done by myself. Now where the heck did I put my minions at?

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Two things.

1. I don’t even play my thief unless I’m solo, so leave me out of this!

2. The reason our theives are so annoying is not the render bug, it’s the build/stat gearing. Fixing the rendering issue will make no difference on the build our guys use. From our perspective fighting the BTSY fotm hs spam glass cannon build -vs- ENVY’s ‘correctly’ built thieves is night and day.

3. I used to think my guardian was op…….then I built a thief and thought it was op………now I have a mesmer and lolololol.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Awesome fight at Fergs BL tonight. DR had 6 PRO and 3-4 randoms. We had few pieces of siege. But we held out for lil over 4 hours at a Ferg zerg that was easily 30+. Was some close calls with supplies..but we held and broke them over and over. So many loot bags, had to go vender 4 times. Was great fight and DR folks props for the heck of a darn awesome defense we all put up. In the end Ferg’s numbers managed to get the Bay, but not before we laid waist to countless Fergs, 10 trebs and 8 catas. We tried to hold longer, but just couldnt handle the 4-5:1 odds coming at us.

Fun fight Ferg. Now with those numbers, how come u guys arent in 2nd? Based on when I play and what i see from both Kain/Ferg…i dont see a reason why Ferg cant take 2nd like last week and hold it.

Didnt see much Kain, an upgrade or 2 ran through.

Sorry Chris, your NP zerg showed up to take the Bay, we had to lay waste to em until there were no more NP tags in the sea of red below the walls. =)

Props to both servers and everyone involved. Was huge fun for all i hope.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

Hey DR, next time you try to PvDoor Dawn’s Eyrie, don’t do it when I set up Superior Siege. Doesn’t look good for ya.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Ender.3508

Dear [TTA] it was fun downing 6 of your players in that 3v8, but since your members didn’t show the same respect we gave you, I will thoroughly enjoy slaughtering you every chance I get.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: DaBleuberry.1780

DaBleuberry.1780

I remember this match up

Ássurance [ÆSS] ~Lablueberry

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

Old times, I miss t8.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

R.I.P Old Kaineng.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Wtf D:
Kaineng T8 best server ever :_(

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

As someone who started wvw in March, lord did this thread title get me confused.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone

Please refrain from necroing threads.
The matchup ended and the discussion finished.
This thread is closed.