Devona's Rest/Kaineng/Ferguson's Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Wanted to give my thanks to Etna and LARP for the Ele 1v1 yesterday. While our match was cut short first by a suicidal Devona’s thief, and second by the game wide crash, I think it was pretty obvious that it would have gone on a LOOONG time, and the loser probably just would have been whoever got tired first lol.

Thx to you to! Yea, we wouldv’e needed coffee breaks if we wanted to just go on until someone dropped.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Thank you again for representing our server very well!

Thank you! We all win and lose together and it’s more enjoyable to experience either when surrounded by friends. Unless things drastically change, we will soon all be leaning on one and other fighting off two servers with superior numbers. It’s going to be an uphill fight to contend and animosity within our ranks can only cripple us.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

To those that feel some [PRO] are Ignoring them in whispers or being Rude… its not what you think… for some of our Members, English is a 2nd Language… Most times that ppl try to communicate w/ our Commanders… is in the Middle of battle… when things are in kaos… and they are recieving dozens of whispers at once… and they are a bit frustrated w/ tide of battle… Plz concider this before casting judgement…

2nd for those ppl that are requesting to join [PRO]… Phizyn is the Leader, and do to resent events… all new ppl must be approved by him… We are looking for Experienced W3 players that want to work as a team… You should have level 80 Character w/ Exotics… w/ the knowledge of what your Class is best suited for in Battle… you should be willin to Download TS3… also our TS3 is full of… lets say “explicit language & topics”… not a place for those that are “Sensitive”…

Also my experience w/ Commanders from other DR guilds has been mostly Positive… Some ppl hate the “Zerg Karma/Experience Train” types… it does pull from current Map objectives… Yet, what it does do is build Loyality… It builds New Characters, and teaches new W3 palyers the Maps… those Commanders build a following of Future DR W3 fighters.. to Win in the Future… on higher tiers, we will need and be greatful for them… having said that… if your a Zerg Commander… you should answer the call when your whispered “Gate is at 20% plz bring the Zerg”…

Darwin Ism / Thin the Herd
[PRO] World Defender
justsay’n

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

(edited by Darwinism.8619)

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Some ppl hate the “Zerg Karma/Experience Train” types… it does pull from current Map objectives… Yet, what it does do is build Loyality… It builds New Characters, and teaches new W3 palyers the Maps… those Commanders build a following of Future DR W3 fighters.. to Win in the Future… on higher tiers, we will need and be greatful for them… having said that… if your a Zerg Commander… you should answer the call when your whispered “Gate is at 20% plz bring the Zerg”…

Objective flip trains can serve a number of purposes. Excellent for gold, superb for leveling, and serve a good place to build comradery. They can also be used strategically. All purposes have a time when they are ideal. Knowing when that is what separates leaders from a true zerg.

Zerg is relative. Use numbers.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Cries.1263

Cries.1263

I first came to kain because I thought that it wold be better to be on the loosing side and have great teamwork than to be on the winning side and have nothing but a mindless herd to keep you company. So, I transfered to kain in the hopes of finding good teammates to play with. At first, people actually started to help each other and support each other. Now, when I would log into wvw it was all about the kama/zerg train. Nobody organized, nobody planned. Zerg zerg zerg…oh yeah…more zerging.
So, when the devs actually got their act together, and yes more players, they didnt just zerg, they used a little thing called forethought. If they were taking a tower or keep, they kept lookouts watching their backs. A decent amount of player made sure to come prepared with a full barrage of trebs, ballista, cats, and arrow carts instead of relying on a commander or “someone, anyone” other than themselves to contribute to the group. They didnt just attack a keep from one direction, they had small batallions of players blockading the other entrances to make sure people couldnt magically show up and defend. THEY PLANNED. Something Ive have seen little of on Kain.
I didnt mind the lack of pve players. Yeah doing events in pve was nearly impossible.
I didnt mind the slightly higher prices in market. Its a product of a small player base.
I didnt mind those two things but those two things on top of crappy wvw, well, every girl has her breaking point and this was mine.
Gl kain, gl devs, gl fergs. Fight the good fight for your servers and try and make it as fun as possible. As for me, Im taking a break from game. My finals are kicking into high gear and Ive got projects due. Adios.

Chars: Shi No Sakebi / Hisui Usagi
Server: Maguuma…it’s…interesting…

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Im in DR, and the few PRO members I’ve come in contact with have been nothing but snobby. Guys, just because you have a tag over your name, it doesn’t make you any better than anybody else. I’ve entered dungeons with people that are level 1, and when they screw up I’ll never call them out on it. Calling players out isn’t going to achieve anything and will only split people up. If there are new players, teach them don’t demand of them. I’d love to give you the name of the snobby member Dred, but I’m going to choose not to.
And no, I’m not a new player. Level 80 with exotics for a while now, just thought I’d want to speak up for the new players.

Let me describe a day in the life of a Commander in GW2 on a map:
It all starts with no commander on the field, you icon up, take assessment of whats going on around the map, then start pulling people to you to start a strategic push. Now you got folks following you, spamming you with whispers, and others telling you what to do in mapchat. You start giving solid sound strat in mapchat on what you need done and how many needs to go do it. All the while you’re telling folks to “stop chasing and stop rushing the bottlenecks and dying in groups” Nobody listens. They keep doing the same thing over and over and over and…. All the while this is going on you, the commander, is getting spammed whispers on “wtf u doing, take charge, command!, etc”, mapchat is flooded with 10 different folks calling out 10 different strats, and the zerg is now in full zerg mode and wont listen. Commander tells folks to defend the camp, set up and defend the siege, crack outter and inner walls first…then push in…but the zerg breaks and runs soon as the outter is down, gets owned, camp and siege is busted while they run back from spawn.

Whose the fail here? The commander who is trying to keep things organized and flowing in a winning direction, or the soloist players out there repeat dying to the same things and who refuse to listen and work as a team, but then blame they guy with the icon when things go wrong.

Its very easy to blame one person when the fact is the majority is the ones jacking up everything. After a while of watching easy strats get crushed to kitten who wont listen, its very easy for a commander or anyone else trying to lead to get riled up. Last nite i went off on DR folks when it took over 2 hours to cap the Bay that should have been capped in less than an hour. Why’d it take so long? because the kitten wouldnt listen, kept feeding Kaineng loot bags, then QQn to me in whispers and mapchat. Once i went off in mapchat, laid out the strat for prob the 5th-6th time in mapchat…they FINALLY listened and we took the Bay in less than 20 mins.

So mate, before you judge…please ensure you got both sides of the story. It’s easy to take a snapshot and make an opinion. But you’ll find that that snapshot isnt the whole picture and the opinion is 90% of the time incorrect.

To those Kain’s defending the Bay. DARN NICE FIGHT! and some awesome defense there. Hope you all got loads of lewt bags from the zerglings on DR (if u got a precursor i vote u mail it to me!) It was nice to finally have a good fight vs players instead of watching the zerg groups run from NPC node to NPC node. I havent icon’d up much for near a week now, as I’m not one to chase NPC camps with a zerg, i prefer fighting players. But last night was awesome fun. You lost the Bay in the end, but you won the night in my opinion on teamwork and dedication! Keep up the fight and props to you all!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

PRO … numbers … (whistle)

Please keep posts on target with thread. Posts like this end up locking the thread. If you have issues with anyone or any guild…post in PMs instead. Thanks

To all: Lets not fall back to all the hate postings…keep posts on topic. Positive/negative feedback and always ensure to give props to players/guilds that stand out regardless of the server they’re on!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: aimac.9046

aimac.9046

Im in DR, and the few PRO members I’ve come in contact with have been nothing but snobby. Guys, just because you have a tag over your name, it doesn’t make you any better than anybody else. I’ve entered dungeons with people that are level 1, and when they screw up I’ll never call them out on it. Calling players out isn’t going to achieve anything and will only split people up. If there are new players, teach them don’t demand of them. I’d love to give you the name of the snobby member Dred, but I’m going to choose not to.
And no, I’m not a new player. Level 80 with exotics for a while now, just thought I’d want to speak up for the new players.

Let me describe a day in the life of a Commander in GW2 on a map:
It all starts with no commander on the field, you icon up, take assessment of whats going on around the map, then start pulling people to you to start a strategic push. Now you got folks following you, spamming you with whispers, and others telling you what to do in mapchat. You start giving solid sound strat in mapchat on what you need done and how many needs to go do it. All the while you’re telling folks to “stop chasing and stop rushing the bottlenecks and dying in groups” Nobody listens. They keep doing the same thing over and over and over and…. All the while this is going on you, the commander, is getting spammed whispers on “wtf u doing, take charge, command!, etc”, mapchat is flooded with 10 different folks calling out 10 different strats, and the zerg is now in full zerg mode and wont listen. Commander tells folks to defend the camp, set up and defend the siege, crack outter and inner walls first…then push in…but the zerg breaks and runs soon as the outter is down, gets owned, camp and siege is busted while they run back from spawn.

Whose the fail here? The commander who is trying to keep things organized and flowing in a winning direction, or the soloist players out there repeat dying to the same things and who refuse to listen and work as a team, but then blame they guy with the icon when things go wrong.

Its very easy to blame one person when the fact is the majority is the ones jacking up everything. After a while of watching easy strats get crushed to kitten who wont listen, its very easy for a commander or anyone else trying to lead to get riled up. Last nite i went off on DR folks when it took over 2 hours to cap the Bay that should have been capped in less than an hour. Why’d it take so long? because the kitten wouldnt listen, kept feeding Kaineng loot bags, then QQn to me in whispers and mapchat. Once i went off in mapchat, laid out the strat for prob the 5th-6th time in mapchat…they FINALLY listened and we took the Bay in less than 20 mins.

So mate, before you judge…please ensure you got both sides of the story. It’s easy to take a snapshot and make an opinion. But you’ll find that that snapshot isnt the whole picture and the opinion is 90% of the time incorrect.

To those Kain’s defending the Bay. DARN NICE FIGHT! and some awesome defense there. Hope you all got loads of lewt bags from the zerglings on DR (if u got a precursor i vote u mail it to me!) It was nice to finally have a good fight vs players instead of watching the zerg groups run from NPC node to NPC node. I havent icon’d up much for near a week now, as I’m not one to chase NPC camps with a zerg, i prefer fighting players. But last night was awesome fun. You lost the Bay in the end, but you won the night in my opinion on teamwork and dedication! Keep up the fight and props to you all!

Didn’t read, but if you read my posts after that one, I said there should have been a comma before your name Dred, that wasn’t aimed at you. I said i would like to give you the name of the person. No biggie.

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Had some fun for 3 1/2 hours in Kaineng and then DR BL. Random patches are annoying…

Attachments:

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Had some fun for 3 1/2 hours in Kaineng and then DR BL. Random patches are annoying…

Haha, so it seems we just traded keeps in our respective BLs. We started with a little force (and collected more along the way). We got a few calls to fight the “HUGE KAIN ZERG” in our BLs but we figured if we snagged your garrison, you’d be back soon enough. Sadly, update made that a pipedream. (Thanks ANet for your well telegraphed updates.)

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Dismay.4729

Dismay.4729

To the Ferg Necro that absolutely destroyed me at the sentry point southeast of godslore and bowed, I salute you. And to the members of Kain’s [KWW], dancing with you at your spawn was good fun. Y’all are making a good push this week. Keep it goin!

Gurugant (Kaypud Guard)
DismÁy (Ele)
Teeheef (Bad Thief)

in WvW

Dismay.4729

And, just now, to the ENVY thief that just jumped into the middle of our zerg at dawns, dropped 15 people and got away: Send me your build O.o you cray cray

Gurugant (Kaypud Guard)
DismÁy (Ele)
Teeheef (Bad Thief)

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8291

Dan.8291

Yeah if it was human it was balidore our guild leader if it was norn probably viohlent i wasnt on earlier to attempt such a feat. They either run 0/0/30/20/20 or 0/30/0/25/15 OR 0/30/0/20/20 lol

Redriv – lvl 80 Norn Thf [ENVY]
Dredriv – lvl 80 Sylvarri Ele [ENVY]

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Some Devonians enlighten me pls (maybe Dredknight since he seems to be on top of things). Do the average Devona player know the buttons on the siege equipment better than their classes?

[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

Some Devonians enlighten me pls (maybe Dredknight since he seems to be on top of things). Do the average Devona player know the buttons on the siege equipment better than their classes?

THEY GOTTA PREP FOR HIGHER TIERS OK??

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Anonymous Defender (AD). Kudos to you three, first time since DAOC playing my PAC healer that I actually have to be really battlefield aware on what I’m doing when you three are around. Absolutely LOVE fighting you guys. We both had to contend with all of the extra cannon fodder which also added some interesting moments :-p. Awesome fights and defiantly looking for some more action with you three.

Look at your PM Ooso please.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

And, just now, to the ENVY thief that just jumped into the middle of our zerg at dawns, dropped 15 people and got away: Send me your build O.o you cray cray

That was me on my thief bro. Sorry, but all my builds r secret

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Dismay.4729

That was me on my thief bro. Sorry, but all my builds r secret

I guess I’ll have to cope with that. You’ve given me new aspirations as a thief. Kudos to you and your ungodly skills.

Gurugant (Kaypud Guard)
DismÁy (Ele)
Teeheef (Bad Thief)

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Nah we are not preppin for higher tiers, almost everyone I saw last night was leveling alts. It was actually kind of fun to have 25 copper repair bills

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Nah we are not preppin for higher tiers, almost everyone I saw last night was leveling alts. It was actually kind of fun to have 25 copper repair bills

Leveling alts…for higher tiers

This forum has turned around quite nicely. I think most of us have finally gotten past the ego trip and started respecting the many good players on the other side. My guild, at the least, knows that if you see [Envy] or [NoQQ] odds are they know you’re there and they will slaughter you mercilessly.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

This forum has turned around quite nicely. I think most of us have finally gotten past the ego trip and started respecting the many good players on the other side. My guild, at the least, knows that if you see [Envy] or [NoQQ] odds are they know you’re there and they will slaughter you mercilessly.

Negative. They can’t slaughter you mercilessly if you run bare chested straight into the middle of them pistols blazing warming them with your Norn chest hair. EB was alot of fun last night I even got my Flame Ram Revenge on one unlucky [NoQQ] ele and almost had another on his guardian buddy but he didn’t stay long enough for me to toss it Fear the Beaver when I do wear armor. I also manned as much siege as possible just to enrage those [LARP] fellas good times good times

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Ender,

Agreed, I would say the same about seeing Envy and feeling the same, but I am always dead before I get that feeling. I only see their guild tag from the downed state

It really was a lot of fun in WvW last night, even though we were getting our kitten kicked in DR BL. We had a 5 man group with 1 level 50 and the rest were in the 20’s. TS errupted with cheers with any kills we were lucky enough to get lol.

It’s amazing to remember again just how hard the lords actually hit a level 23 dress wearer.

Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Willowisp.6490

Willowisp.6490

Glad the forums have turned around too. My bloodlust for PRO has subsided too (along with all my tombstone rams) as new enemies have earned my ire for attacking my homeland (GOLD and KAIN). I also realize the huge zergs will ebb and flow, I just hope the numbers on Ferguson’s crossing don’t explode again while i’m away for the month. I now see PRO as a good opportunity for Devona’s players of all tiers to learn and grow . I also enjoy making a B-line for whoever that PRO charr with the Phasor rifle is. When he’s around I know that PRO’s A-team is typically around too and I know i’m in for a fun fight lol.

Ferguson’s Crossing—-
The Spirit of Life – ENVY – 80 Asuran Guardian
Wispy Woods – ENVY -80 Sylvari Mesmer

The Spirit Of Life – 80 Asura Guardian Main
Wispy Woods – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Envyous [Envy] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Zizanzi.4678

Negative. They can’t slaughter you mercilessly if you run bare chested straight into the middle of them pistols blazing warming them with your Norn chest hair. EB was alot of fun last night I even got my Flame Ram Revenge on one unlucky [NoQQ] ele and almost had another on his guardian buddy but he didn’t stay long enough for me to toss it Fear the Beaver when I do wear armor. I also manned as much siege as possible just to enrage those [LARP] fellas good times good times

Yes, EB was a MADHOUSE of craziness!!! Before Arenanet ruined it with a darn patch. NoQQ & Larp teamed up (think we had 13ish give or take two between the two guilds) to see if we could at least do some damage on the walls of Stonemist last night from Anzalis Pass. Little did we know the hornets nest we had just kicked over. We set up trebs on the hill, not more than a few minutes after doing that we started getting attacked by huge numbers. First was Devonas, we would get them down. Then RIGHT behind we’re Fergs, we got them down. We got maybe a 5 second breather and Devonas attacked from the bridge in Force, we would get them down only to be hit by Ferg from the side and back. This went on back and forth for over 6+ different assaults from both Ferg and Devonas. I litterly lost count on how many assaults from Ferg and Devonas we pushed back so 6 may be a little low since it was constant battle. We were litterly commenting that you 2 realms had to be coordinating the attacks since the timing was almost near perfect on the hits. Now mind you we really couldn’t hole up in the tower because the walls and door were down too. We did collapse into the tower 2x’s for defense but all the fights were out front. Some crazy FUN & we do have a fraps of it which we will try to get up.

Also a BIG “thank you” to the “Larp” guys that fought beside us to help make that defense possible, you guys are crazy!! Thanks to the Devonas and Fergs that kept coming back for more( determined to kill Kainengs aren’t you!!!!! Why didn’t you 2 ever attack each other? You only attacked us!) And of course to my guild for following me into FIRE.

WTB NO patches EST 8 – 12!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited by Zizanzi.4678)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

@ aimac
No prob mate, my post wasnt hate to you either. Just info bout how hectic it can get for a commander. Id appreciate it if you could PM me the PRO person u had issue with so i can address it.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Made me laugh…lol

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Glad the forums have turned around too. My bloodlust for PRO has subsided too (along with all my tombstone rams) as new enemies have earned my ire for attacking my homeland (GOLD and KAIN). I also realize the huge zergs will ebb and flow, I just hope the numbers on Ferguson’s crossing don’t explode again while i’m away for the month. I now see PRO as a good opportunity for Devona’s players of all tiers to learn and grow . I also enjoy making a B-line for whoever that PRO charr with the Phasor rifle is. When he’s around I know that PRO’s A-team is typically around too and I know i’m in for a fun fight lol.

Ferguson’s Crossing—-

Thats typically the same 6-8 PRO guys on late. We all like to go take someones Hills and defend. Weve crushed some pretty fat zergs trying to get it back. Let us have 20 mins alone at Hills and u can darn well bet we can hold a nonupraded keep almost indefinatly. Lol

That charr ur talkin bout is one of our commanders, Elvis Kleen. Theres also 2-3 other PRO coms in that little group. U should hear our teamspeak when wE’re together, it prob funniest ever. “someone come with me and rush them…..OH SHEET theres so many!”. And the now PRO teamspeak classic…“gdmt, fkn teeves!”. Man we are drinking and laughin at ourselves as well as having a blast with you. Most times we all are in whispers to kain/ferg players too. Lol

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Feeling sad when I am reading all this finger pointing (not speaking about all posts, some are sportive!)

But I must agree on some facts, some commanders in PRO are feeling way better then others, even ignoring whispers and map calls when I am asking for them, cause off this I don’t even bother talking to certain commanders from PRO, sadly. I will search contact with Dred about it.

Sir Superior
Devona’s Rest
RED

Id hope the “ignore” youre getting is not intentional. If it is i appologize on behalf of PRO. if its me doing it i swear its not on purpose. I get flooded with whispers, mapchat requests, and teamspeak. I try to respond to all but i afmit i do miss more than a few, specially when the fights heated. I do try to back scroll and check, but just cant answer em all. I do try to mapchat that im saturated though so hopefully those i dont reply to understand and know im not ignoring on purpose.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Zizanzi.4678

Ferguson’s Crossing—-

Thats typically the same 6-8 PRO guys on late. We all like to go take someones Hills and defend. Weve crushed some pretty fat zergs trying to get it back. Let us have 20 mins alone at Hills and u can darn well bet we can hold a nonupraded keep almost indefinatly. Lol

For every “nut” there is a “nutcracker” I was told by a very wise man. In essence every defense has a weakness. Only an offense keeps the enemy guessing and wandering what you will do next. Hope to find this defense one night to crack it since I already know what you are doing and that is half the battle ;-P

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle”.
Quote by Sun Tzu

Should Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

LMAO at Dred,

Oh my god you just typed out Elvis speak! I didnt think it was possible but that was spot on.

That dude has more seige in his packs that the vendor has for sale!

Everytime some one asks for seige he goes “You wanting the regular er de Superior”

Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

We have run that particular defense on kaineng over a month ago.

Turtle the lord room mmmm bags drop like candy.

2 ways to break:
Constantly run the gap and get SOME damage on the internal siege, eventually killing it after giveing up lots of deaths
or
Have a mesmer blink → Portal just beyond the choke and get enough people into the lord floor area to kill the siege. This rarely works with pugzergs as most pugs ignore portal entries.

alternatively if you catch the defenders napping you can fastbuild a ballista and #2 a defending ballista.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Dan.8291

Or send in some ENVY whatever works ;P

in WvW

Balidore.2790

To die to 5 ballistas n a snaring cart in greenvale, lol

Na, seriously, in terms of siege, that whateverVale lock down on bay is insanity. I’ve come to the conclusion that bay can only be defended from the inside, lol.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

(edited by Balidore.2790)

in WvW

Khanswrath.1032

ENVY drops the sweetest loot bags

in WvW

Zizanzi.4678

LMAO at Dred,

Oh my god you just typed out Elvis speak! I didnt think it was possible but that was spot on.

That dude has more seige in his packs that the vendor has for sale!

Everytime some one asks for seige he goes “You wanting the regular er de Superior”

And bringing up the post that Etna H asked earlier in this thread and he asked, "Some Devonians enlighten me pls (maybe Dredknight since he seems to be on top of things). Do the average Devona player know the buttons on the siege equipment better than their classes?
[LARP]
Kaineng

I do believe that this post by Etna could be spot on for siege usage ;-P

in WvW

Balidore.2790

Yeah, kinda sucks 1 persons loot gets spread between all 30 of you

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

(edited by Balidore.2790)

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Zizanzi,

I fully admit I love me some arrow carts and balistas

If they did not disappear so often (on their own without being attacked which is soooo annoying) I would have them every 5 feet in our BL lol

Does anyone know if that is by design or if it is a bug?

Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Dan.8291

I put sweet candy in my loot bags

in WvW

Balidore.2790

Zizanzi,

I fully admit I love me some arrow carts and balistas

If they did not disappear so often (on their own without being attacked which is soooo annoying) I would have them every 5 feet in our BL lol

Does anyone know if that is by design or if it is a bug?

I imagine it’s intended, due to the possibility of people putting a cart every 5 feet threw-out their bl, lol.
I’m told that it will last forever, as long as someone goes back and uses it before the time expires. Supposed to reset the timer on it.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

LOL at Balidore,

I hear ya. I was streaching it just a bit, but I am sure it would happen somewhere.

It is mostly just in the keeps and Garrison that it gets annoying. When you only play WvW and nothing else the Gold doesn’t roll in very fast. Losing seige you dropped to try and hold them is not fun.

Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Khanswrath.1032

I put sweet candy in my loot bags

Hmm I should let people know in map chat about this. Maybe even link a piece of ascended gear see how many tells I get lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Anonymous Defender (AD). Kudos to you three, first time since DAOC playing my PAC healer that I actually have to be really battlefield aware on what I’m doing when you three are around. Absolutely LOVE fighting you guys. We both had to contend with all of the extra cannon fodder which also added some interesting moments :-p. Awesome fights and defiantly looking for some more action with you three.

Look at your PM Ooso please.

Challenging fights for sure. Died a bit more than I like.

Your LARP/NoQQ crew brings a lot of control, damage, and survivability. Really solid builds all around.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

There’s a new way to spawn camp Devona’s. And btsy doesn’t like it very much… -.-
Before and after way more happened than can be discerned from the pictures:

Attachments:

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Posted by: Willowisp.6490

Willowisp.6490

BTSY!!! lol

Better picture of the three vultures on the guy shapechanged into a skeleton. We left alone everyone that didn’t attack us. Still hilarious!!!

FC – The Spirit of Life – ENVY

Attachments:

The Spirit Of Life – 80 Asura Guardian Main
Wispy Woods – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Envyous [Envy] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

LARP, from Kain stop using the god darn rendering glitch on your thief’s, its becoming a joke. There is no skill in using a bug to win your fights.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Splintrr.7391

Splintrr.7391

Are you saying all thieves should stop using invisibility? they cant control the rendering glitch, lol.

Feralblood(Guardian) Splintrr(Ranger)
Warsworn [WAR], Dragonbrand
Evermoor Alliance

in WvW

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

LARP, from Kain stop using the god darn rendering glitch on your thief’s, its becoming a joke. There is no skill in using a bug to win your fights.

WTF is a rendering glitch? Sounds like youre making excuses for getting dominated.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

WTF is a rendering glitch? Sounds like youre making excuses for getting dominated.

when a character stealths the stealth will come off then the character renders several seconds later. not really a glitch just bad design on anets part. no one should be crying about it, since its been there since launch.

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Dred, glad you took it with a laugh, that was my intention not to try to insult anyone. And your late crew have alot of talent in it for sure, as do Anonymous Defender, Neglected and some of the guys in TRx – especially a certain mesmer <3.

Stylii, thx2u2 and about being crazy I believe everyone that isn’t swedish in larp should be institutionalized.

Sol, they’re thieves, they stealth, this causes rendering issues as do every stealth in the game. They do not play thieves cause there is a rendering issue, they play thieves cause they’re all trolling (m)aggots and thieves are perfect for exactly that kind of playstyle. Free tip: TAB and you’ll get the target before it renders.

PS. I’m bored at work and want to play the game not the forums! PSS.

Yep I enjoy fighting you guys, always a tough fight.. I see the LARP tag and sometimes sigh, knowing I have to be serious about this battle or get destroyed.

I think your probably talking about my Mesmer, as I’ve had some epic battles with you guys while I was playing it. Today your thief totally destroyed my ele in 3 hits while me and my Engi guildy tried to jump you two at middle south supply camp. Was my bad, shoulda had that protection boon up or an aura or something, I knew he was there I knew what he was capable of, but I slipped and like expected got destroyed. We did come back and get ya guys though.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

I don’t mind fighting LARP, just all there thief’s like to abuses the bug, there is a difference between a good thief and build designed around the bug to make the bug most effective so they can beat people in combat.

You can always tell when you see one of these thief’s as they are taking one 10 players themselves without a problem.

There was thief other night, when Kain made there big push who sat on around 15 of us none stop using rendering bug it was just plan stupid. Everyone was sick of some noob hitting on us for few K crit damage without losing cloak and when they did they insta cloaked.

Now there are few thief’s that use skill and don’t use the noob bug build they are the real thief’s.

You can call this QQ if you want but fact is fact, if you wanna abuse a bug and call it skill then I’ll call you a noob.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer