Devona's Rest Wants You!

Devona's Rest Wants You!

in WvW

Posted by: MrPowell.7695

MrPowell.7695

Tired of long lines at the wvw queue? Looking to be a part of something special?

Your search ends here at beautiful Devona’ s Rest!

We have 1st class guilds with leaders that know you by name, like-new siege equipment, and instant access to the wvw battlefield of your choice. The only thing missing is you!

And as a special offer just for you, we are offering FREE transfers to our world!

This opportunity won’t last forever, speak to a DR representative today!

Qillin – Wells/Marks build Necromancer (Devona’s Rest)

Dogs love me cuz I’m crazy sniffable.

Devona's Rest Wants You!

in WvW

Posted by: The Pale Rider.8054

The Pale Rider.8054

Lol very nice powell, I think most of our server has given up on us, cause now we’re dead last. Anyways what guild are you with? We need to start organizing our guilds.

Devona's Rest Wants You!

in WvW

Posted by: nubleh.5792

nubleh.5792

Do people not realise, though, that you don’t need to be the top-ranking server to enjoy WvW bonuses, just the top server in your group?

Ferguson’s Crossing who’s steamrolling Devona’s Rest and Kaineng is enjoying just as much WvW bonuses as (if not more than) Henge of Denravi.

In fact, since FC is still 100 points behind Borlis Pass, it’s possible that it’ll still stay in the lowest group and get to steamroll DR and KN for another week, enjoying full WvW benefits for one whole other week.

Devona's Rest Wants You!

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

^And this is what’s wrong with WvW

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

Devona's Rest Wants You!

in WvW

Posted by: nubleh.5792

nubleh.5792

I don’t see anything wrong with it.

Are you, perhaps, basing that statement on some assumed concept of what you think WvW should be?
Too bad you don’t get to decide that, the game designers do.

Devona's Rest Wants You!

in WvW

Posted by: MrPowell.7695

MrPowell.7695

I am in Spys Sappin Mah Guild Name [RED]. We have about 480 members and are quite active in wvw. Unfortunately 480 is not really that much in the grand scheme of things.

Fergie is definitely steamrolling us and that was basically beginning on day 2. Even with a much better turnout for the start of a new wvw reset, we couldn’t come close to matching numbers with them.

Then, unfortunately, after the scores got so lopsided a lot of folks give up and just use wvw to loot and scoot.

Maybe the solution is to have anet sort people into servers when they first start up the game based on population. Then they get one free transfer if they want to coordinate being on the same server as their friends.

Qillin – Wells/Marks build Necromancer (Devona’s Rest)

Dogs love me cuz I’m crazy sniffable.

Devona's Rest Wants You!

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

I don’t see anything wrong with it.

Are you, perhaps, basing that statement on some assumed concept of what you think WvW should be?
Too bad you don’t get to decide that, the game designers do.

in the last tier we have a german server, and in the second to last tier there are 2 other german servers and they switch from last to second all the time. And there are certain german guilds who keep transferring to the last tier just for the reason above. And all those people trying to “win” by transferring are doing it for the reason above or just a derived reason from that. Which is causing all this imbalance and griefing.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

Devona's Rest Wants You!

in WvW

Posted by: Hymnosi.5928

Hymnosi.5928

I wish WvW was slightly faster paced, by which I mean, doesn’t last a whole week. The current design shows clear cut winners, which is nice, but being on the losing side of a battle for a whole week is absolutely terrible for morale. I’m on Borlis Pass btw, were getting steamrolled by the next bracket, so you’re clearly not missing much.

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer
Commander of Phantom Core [CORE] on Borlis Pass