Different Server's Same Group.

in WvW

Posted by: Anhea.7450

Anhea.7450

Me and a friend allways play together all though we are on Different Server’s “Desolation” & “Far Shiverpeaks”.

Is it possible to play WvW in a group together or would one of us have to change Server.

Thank’s

in WvW

Posted by: Aisunokami.6430

Aisunokami.6430

One of you would need to change server.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

You can join EoTM together if the color match (which they dont this week at least.

Guessing that both primary servers are full so one would have to join the secondary server, vabbi or underworld. Well until Anet screws with it again because loud people on the forum cant deal with merging servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Anhea.7450

Anhea.7450

One of you would need to change server.

Urmmm just checked and niether of us can change server’s as both are showing as Full

in WvW

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

It used to be that servers wouldn’t be full at off hours, like 3am on a week night

in WvW

Posted by: Kungsmurfen.2861

Kungsmurfen.2861

Urmmm just checked and niether of us can change server’s as both are showing as Full

Both Deso and FSP are linked servers so if you want to play together either the one from FSP can transfer to Vabbi or the one from Deso can go to Underworld.

Problem with this is if Anet decides to change linking partners you might get separated again.

Underworld – [ZERK]

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

From what I hear, it’s not if but when they decide to switch the bottom servers around. So don’t waste your gems moving to a low server to play with your friends… in a few months you’ll likely just be disappointed as you get switched away from that host server your friends are on.

… just call me … Tim :)

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

Not like transferring to the medium servers is expensive. Approx 100 gold to move to any server (link) you want. Gem prices have risen a little since the merges but so have the rewards.

I’ve transferred pretty much every week now, some matchups are better than others.

JQ subsidiary