Disable WvWvW for frequent server jumpers?

in WvW

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

We need a penalty to dissuade this behavior and we need it fast. Nobody wants these turncoats flooding their server and inflating the queues. Subsequently I propose disabling WvWvW on accounts with a history of server jumping.

Make it scale with the first transfer coming without consequences. The second would exclude you from participating in WvWvW for a month. The third would exclude you for two months and so on and on.

I realize it might seem harsh but right now WvWvW is a complete mess and as long as transfers are inconsequential the populations will never stabilize. People will continue flocking to the winners.

in WvW

Posted by: Clever.7918

Clever.7918

What server do you play on?

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

A vast majority of the players are flocking to winners, but there’s a good amount of people (myself included) that just want to do WvW and can’t because their server has thrown in the towel for the week.

The top 6 servers are consistently at ‘Full’ so transferring to one of them is not an option and in every other tier usually 1 server has taken a huge lead and the other servers have given up.

Basically, don’t punish me for wanting to play. I don’t mind playing on the losing/underdog side if they’re still trying but most don’t after Sunday.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

What server do you play on?

A now dead one WvWvW wise which enjoyed its fair share of fair weather transfers while it was winning.

With Henge still in charge things were kind of settling as everybody interested in winning without a fight simply transferred there. Now it’s back to total chaos with completely one sided match ups in just about every single tier and it will remain that way until a new Henge rises. Then the cycle will repeat. All paid transfers will accomplish is allowing anet to benefit financially from it. Short of some serious measures I’m really not seeing much hope here.