Do Guilds need to quit for you to change WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

The best feedback you can give ANet is to just not log in to WvW, since that is the only feedback they care about.

Exactly what me and my guild have been doing, since the last patch. A lot of players are doing this as well, although in my server (SFR), we have a enough bandwagoners to fill the blanks spaces!

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

in WvW

Posted by: Djavlas.8249

Djavlas.8249

too little to late. almost all the WvW guild have left. From t3 to t1 i can assure you there are none left.

Blackgate – Guardian
Black Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: Jalad Lantana.3027

Jalad Lantana.3027

I have seen this kind of dynamic in other MMOs and games.

The producer gets fixated on a particular design choice and will ignore everything, even declining player bases and declining income just to stick to their guns.

If WvW participation numbers go down, they will just downplay it and write it off with some BS like ‘the whole market is depressed’ etc. This happens even when other companies, like Rockstar are raking in billions and out-earning Hollywood movies.

When it gets to the point of the developers switching to “I can’t hear your” and broken record mantras ‘here are some more features you never asked for’ you know it’s done.

Enjoy the slide downhill.

HOD
Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Necro / Warrior
Played since 1st online ‘demo’ months before the BWEs.

in WvW

Posted by: Stratos.4906

Stratos.4906

too little to late. almost all the WvW guild have left. From t3 to t1 i can assure you there are none left.

This. On Kaineng another of our WvW heavy guilds have transferred. Not 100% sure where they went but I can only assumed they moved to T1. I am sure the $$ made on the transfer is more appreciated at this point than keeping the players on the server. I do not think this was the vision of the devs, but they created this environment. Currently I have only been playing WvW and we are now getting stomped which is OK. However the manner in which we are so outnumbered and losing players to transfers does not sit well with me. As a matter of principal I will not be spending the money to move servers so I have been playing less. I know my participation is just a drop in the hat, but I am sure others are thinking the same.

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

i saw tortanic because a company removed a feature ( pvp planet = ilum ) , now same story is happening from a nonsense buff that destroys character balance ( better name it the feeling of balance ).

i think there is something behind this story and we will read it soon in www web not our www :p

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

honestly i just wish they would have given guilds a little bone. seriously. its been over a year and guilds still can only claim stuff, but not really have anything special.
wvw should be more gvg like.

allow guilds to build stuff( watchtowers or something or even a supplynode or stuff like that.)

the ruins could have been a big arena for gvg

guildhalls?!? why is this still not in the game?

guildshops….trade with others on your server the citadel is massive, so there would be space for stuff like that

traps set up by guilds

seriously, there is soo much u can do to make wvw fun for guilds..but oh well i think we all gotta wait for cu to have fun like that.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in WvW

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

I think this is going to pass the guinness record for most quoted post….hahaha

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

i will comment it .

1. most of the people that decided to stop they will never post anything or the reasons in forums why they did it . most of the times they pass to other games ….. so simple

2. nobody said that mmo provides balances …. the opposite . people creating and upgrading by time their character to be more powerfull than others . but there is a big difference between fairly UN-balanced and from the feeling of balance . until bloodlust most of the people that i spoke with them said me that they feel that gw2 had the best balanced chars ( expect ofc the main mesmser clone :p ) today this feeling just lost ….

3. when i heard that characters will have buff stats in borderlands the first think was : the end of custom gvg .

it killed it

it is not rocket sience if you are a player ….if you are not a player speak with a player and you will learn mister devon before goes live something and take feedback and thoughts

4. i say it now . we have a problem . i have a very big list of players that have stopped yesterday but i dont know how someone can recover the damage . most of people that i spoke today said me : give me a brake i am bored of these non sense changes

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

too many servers
+
not enough WvW players to populate them all
=
major population imbalances
=
WvW is rarely competitive outside T1
+
Changes that would only be good in a competitive scenario
=
disaster

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

If you find WvW so incredibly unacceptable in its current state that you’re willing to quit en masse, then maybe GW2 just isn’t the game for you? Play the game for what it is right now, not for what you fantasize about it being in the future.

Yes I am playing GTA V and it is a blast. Thanks for the advise.

Betrayed by the gods of ANet