Do commanders sell squad participation?

in WvW

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

So, basicly. I absolutly detest the WvW gamemode and everything along with it. Everything from the tank core guard meta with momentum runes to the indredibly slow gameplay to the zerg fights to the map layout.

To get to the point. I need Gift of Battle, again. I find this to be a stupid way of aquering it, due to the simple fact that whenever I join wvw, I take up a slot that could contain someone actually wanting to play it aswell as me NOT contributing kitten to our server.

Are commanders actually selling squad participation? Id be willing to pay ~500g for half a reward track on SFR. Hook me up.

Optimise [OP]

in WvW

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Oh wow thats something. Couldnt you like just be close or in the blob and run around with the rest i mean pay for it or not the same thing you will end up doing.

in WvW

Loop.8106

It’s not the same. I can afk with squad participation.
I make twice that money in an evening selling raids.

Optimise [OP]

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I don’t even know what to say. My nose and keyboard is full of coca cola.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Oh yeah? Well I make twice that selling counterfeit arrowcarts behind a shed in Foghaven!

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

And after I read the title I thought it was going to be about commanders selling squad spots to pugs…..

It’s nice to know that WvW hasn’t dropped to the low levels that is seen in PvE.

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Can you please transfer off SFR? Use one quarter of a day’s earnings from your selling raids. I’m embarrassed on behalf of my server that people like you are associated with it.

Oh, and tell us your ign so we can all block you and exclude you from any groups.

Edit: Actually, why do you even need a Gift of Battle? You say you make 1000g in an evening selling raids, so you can buy every legendary weapon within a month or so.

What possible use is a Gift of Battle to someone who must have 100000000000 gold on their account by now?

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

(edited by Baldrick.8967)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

And after I read the title I thought it was going to be about commanders selling squad spots to pugs…..

It’s nice to know that WvW hasn’t dropped to the low levels that is seen in PvE.

Screaming about it, right?

Not asking for it.

This thread. Pandora’s box. It would completely eliminate the whole premise behind WvW: teamwork.

I know there’s been a lot of folks who want an EoTM version of WvW — aka a big giant champ train map.

If any of you do this I’m calling your mothers.

*gives you all the hairy eyeball

Thankfully this wouldn’t work en masse. 25 people standing at spawn while 5 push the map would never work. Law of diminishing returns: have to have the bodies. Can’t all be flowers at spawn. Then someone finds out someone paid money to sit afk, and asks for their share, and then boom, no more zerg.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: Kappell.1923

Kappell.1923

Dude, you just insult the whole WVW community. Get your golds and ….

in WvW

Posted by: Jaina Ashlynn.1043

Jaina Ashlynn.1043

As a skill clickin’, loot stickin’ scrub guardian, all I can say is big boy armor…..you should put that on. Seriously though, if you are making that kind of coin selling raids, why even bother with WvW at all?

Anvil Rock: Beta →Friday 13th 1/13/2017
Crystal Desert: 1/13/2017

in WvW

Loop.8106

Can you please transfer off SFR? Use one quarter of a day’s earnings from your selling raids. I’m embarrassed on behalf of my server that people like you are associated with it.

Oh, and tell us your ign so we can all block you and exclude you from any groups.

Edit: Actually, why do you even need a Gift of Battle? You say you make 1000g in an evening selling raids, so you can buy every legendary weapon within a month or so.

What possible use is a Gift of Battle to someone who must have 100000000000 gold on their account by now?

Because there is this “new” thing called account bound legendaries such as. Nevermore, HOPE, Eureka, Shooshadoo(?) HMS Divinity, The Ascension and Ad Infinitum.
I would buy the finished legendary if I could.

Optimise [OP]

in WvW

Loop.8106

As a skill clickin’, loot stickin’ scrub guardian, all I can say is big boy armor…..you should put that on. Seriously though, if you are making that kind of coin selling raids, why even bother with WvW at all?

Read the post below yours

Optimise [OP]

in WvW

Posted by: SweetPotato.7456

SweetPotato.7456

no, why should anyone get something they didn’t work for at all?

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in WvW

Loop.8106

no, why should anyone get something they didn’t work for at all?

Because I asked nicely?

Optimise [OP]

in WvW

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Oh yeah? Well I make twice that selling counterfeit arrowcarts behind a shed in Foghaven!

I make twice that money by promising not to attack enemy dolyaks.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in WvW

Posted by: Jacion.6302

Jacion.6302

Best comment of the day award.

But seriously, as I have said multiple times, gift of battle track is unbelievably easy to fill.
Wvw tracks literally take 1-2 play sessions to complete.

Always compare that to world completion / gift of exploration. We take you to wvw for 8hrs out of your preferred game mode, you take us into pve for 2weeks. Not to mention, you can complete gift of battle track unlimited times but I can only complete gift of exploration once per character.

Guess what, half the other stuff for a legendary is also pve based….2 maxed trade skills….that’s a huge out of wvw’ers preferred game mode time (though at this point I have all trades maxed, lmao)…what about dungeon currency needed for a legendary…yeah we get a rewards track to get dungeon currency but first you need to go pve and run story mode to unlock the track.

PvE players are complaining about 1 white peice of rice in their Brown rice, WvW’ers ordered the white rice and anet gave them Brown rice.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Pro-tip: you don’t need to be in a squad on SFR to gain participation from “shared participation” feature. Works across servers/maps now.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

Are commanders actually selling squad participation? Id be willing to pay ~500g for half a reward track on SFR. Hook me up.

That’s a ridiculous amount of money to give someone in wvw for doing what they’d do anyway (play the game). That’s not the kind of money you can make in wvw in a reasonable farming kind of way.

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

i would sell you man haahha
500 g in wvw are you crazy)
too bad i am not on sfr

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

zealex.9410

Pro-tip: you don’t need to be in a squad on SFR to gain participation from “shared participation” feature. Works across servers/maps now.

Does knowing that tip makes you pro? If so am i a pro as well? * u *

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I can’t believe, considering what they usually DO close, this thread isn’t locked yet.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Does knowing that tip makes you pro? If so am i a pro as well? * u *

Yes.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Why you need Gift of Battle? I haven’t find any use for those.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Tiny Doom.4380

Tiny Doom.4380

Not that I want to encourage you in any way but you don’t need to do anything other than pure, solo PvE to fill out that WvW track. Just do the WvW PvE dailies (Guard Killer, Land Claimer, Caravan Disruptor, Master of Monuments, Veteran Creature Slayer, Camp Capturer, Big Spender) every time they come up, which is every day, often several a day.

That gets you WvW Track participation while you are doing it and every two Potion of WvW rewards you get is a tick on the track. You’ll have the Gift of Battle in a couple of weeks. Of course that does require a modicum of patience, which may be the stumbling block…

in WvW

zealex.9410

give me your acount info ill get the gold and do the track for you xD

in WvW

Posted by: DarkSoul.3792

DarkSoul.3792

If you need gift of battle, go to EoTM, please stay away from main wvw maps, especially since you say you won’t be doing anything productive for the zerg, all you need to do is press 1 in edge

Fort Aspenwood
Legends Never [DIE] / The Legacy [OBEY]
Main – Vexx Flamewalker (Tempest)

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

all you need to do is press 1 in edge*

And WvW