Do something about the Blacktide hacker!

in WvW

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

-snip-

tl;tms;dr
/15chars

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in WvW

Posted by: Kungsmurfen.2861

Kungsmurfen.2861

This guy isn’t a lonely troll anyone with a brain cell can see that

I don’t think we should underrestimate an angry child on the internet

Underworld – [ZERK]

in WvW

Posted by: Serind.1267

Serind.1267

“Your commanders enable the hacker. Your commanders do not back up from a keep/tower when the defenders are killed inside by that hacker. (…) You maybe do not willingly support him, but in your actions you exploit his deeds. I do not know how your community is organized, & judging from what I’ve seen, I honestly don’t care. As long as you proceed to exploit the hackers deeds in your own favor, even while the signs for his presence are painfully obvious, you will receive nothing but rightful disgust.(…) devote more effort into reporting & ignoring this guys actions, especially by making a huge curve around any structure that gets attacked by him.”

Problem is we can’t report him, we can’t see him on minimap or anywhere, literally only time we “see” him is when you guys post a video of getting attacked by him.

Back in the day we were able to help other servers catch … and … (multiple times), because they were “only” using speedhack and flyhack (or some kind of porting thingy), but they were still visible on minimap for their own server. Now according to few reddit and guildwars2.com/forum posts, he is teleporting under textures or smth like that and it somehow bugs out your combat log when he attacks you and also it makes him invisible on minimap for us.

Believe us we really do hope, that arena would finally do something to prevent hacking or at least limit it big way. We don’t want him on our server, because it’s not fair towards our opponents or even towards Blacktide and also because people like that ruin ambience in already kind of toxic environment like WvWvW (which is essentially a bigger pvp).

And to support my claims that we do care and we want to solve this asap, on august 8th (few hours after hacker incident) I wrote pm on http://www.gw2wvw.net to the most vocal and “mentaly healthy” people from each server (to hopefully find out hacker’s account name) :
Let Me Guard You – Ruins of Surmia
Malc – Fort Ranik
But sadly since hacker is perma invisible i didn’t really find out a lot. Thx for reading and understanding. Have a nice day and cya on the fields of battle ;D

“Your commanders attempt to spawn-camp us whenever they see an opportune moment. Thx for the loot from these attempts, btw. "

• Wait… what? Your server has literally x3 or x4 our population every given time, how could we possibly spawn camp you? Unless you are talking about situations where we are trying to capture green keep in EB and we are simply just stopping you from entering there, but hey whatever floats your boat

“Your commanders happily start upgrading keeps & sieging them up, after the hacker has flipped them.”

• I would love any evidence to support that statement. My reasoning on telling bullkitten on that is i remember how we’ve taken t3 bay (sadly can’t recall from which server it was, although i remember date august 9th ;D around 2 or 3 pm) with only 5 people, which was defended by 1 necro and 1 ranger and after capturing it necro whispered to one of us calling our group hackers, without any reason and soon after our party was bombarded with whispers calling us cheaters and stuff. So forgive me for taking that with a pinch of salt.

In the past weeks I’ve not seen a single thread being opened by Blacktide-players complaining about the hacker on their Server.

“…we don’t want to anything to do with the hackers, we’ve tried to report them, but Anet hasn’t done anything with it yet…”
" …We’re really frustrated that you guys say that we hack. We have nothing to do with the hackers, they just randomly are at our server and cap stuff…"

• And to recapitulate:

… If you want to be recognized as upstanding and honor-driven Server (…) You want to get treated as equal combatants? Then earn this respect.

• It’s literally all we want a fair, fun and honourable fight (of course i cant speak for the whole server, but at least for me and a HARD guild). Please take this reply into a consideration i just wanted to show you guys our point of view on this. Fort Ranik and Ruins of Surmia are not the only servers suffering in this situation. I know that constantly losing a full upgraded keeps must be frustrating because of 1 cheating kitten, but ultimately that’s his agenda to troll and stress living kitten out of people.
  • Since we literally can’t do anything about it let at least act civil on forums and hope arena will solve this asap, nevertheless i have to admit, that they are taking their sweet kitten time on this.

And as always have a nice day and cya on the fields of battle! ;D

(edited by Serind.1267)

in WvW

Arantheal.7396

I do not know you in person, and what you say about yourself (and your guild) may very well be true. Still, you play on BT, and this is BT: http://www.gw2wvw.net/comment/179347#comment-179347
The hacker’s name is known as well. So reporting him as bot in the moment when he uses cheats is definitively not impossible.

As long as you play on BT – in its current state – you have to live with the fact that you get treated as a BT player. Your only options to change that are either praying to a-net to wake up and do its job (like we all do), or transfer away.
I personally can not see how a game is enjoyable for a upstanding person if all they achieve is due to them getting supported by hackers. I personally rather would farm EotM than to play together with hackers, especially since all the effort I’d put into the actual maps are null since no one will recognize me for it, nor will I be able to play a manipulation-free game.

In the youtube comment you sarcastically asked if we’d like BT to stop playing all together. Well, such a request is lunatic in itself, but be sure that I definitively would rather stop playing myself than to play a trolls game.

in WvW

Posted by: KlausKNT.9302

KlausKNT.9302

I do not know you in person, and what you say about yourself (and your guild) may very well be true. Still, you play on BT, and this is BT: http://www.gw2wvw.net/comment/179347#comment-179347
The hacker’s name is known as well. So reporting him as bot in the moment when he uses cheats is definitively not impossible.

As long as you play on BT – in its current state – you have to live with the fact that you get treated as a BT player. Your only options to change that are either praying to a-net to wake up and do its job (like we all do), or transfer away.
I personally can not see how a game is enjoyable for a upstanding person if all they achieve is due to them getting supported by hackers. I personally rather would farm EotM than to play together with hackers, especially since all the effort I’d put into the actual maps are null since no one will recognize me for it, nor will I be able to play a manipulation-free game.

In the youtube comment you sarcastically asked if we’d like BT to stop playing all together. Well, such a request is lunatic in itself, but be sure that I definitively would rather stop playing myself than to play a trolls game.

This is a GReat news!!
SO now we will see how much your words are worth

Here overlaps challenge!!

Dear Arantheal.7396 you tell:
“Well, such a request is lunatic in itself, but be sure that I definitively would rather stop playing myself than to play a trolls game.”

So You already shal STOP playing wvsw becose on ROS was/are WHOLE GUILDS that use heats/hacks to Move Through Wall!!

IF you accept the chalange i send you pm ( i cant put this on forum or moderator will delete post for puting heaters/hackers image/names etc – you know against the rules) with evidence and names some of them ( there was definetly 10+ players so i cant cath all in short time

Then dear Arantheal.7396 you can start investigation on your server about this guilds- asking is always nice

Then you can just stop play this troll game and delete your acount (meaby give all items to frends before), and ofc Apologise All Innocent Players That You Insult
There are not innocent servers- only innocent players
SO are Your words worth ANYTING?

Chalange Accepted dear Arantheal.7396 from a brilliant ROS server?

Ps. To all angry kids:
You can continue cry btw

(edited by KlausKNT.9302)

in WvW

Posted by: Serind.1267

Serind.1267

Why do I even bother ;/
At least now there is a lot less slurring.

• That wasn’t me ;/.
    I copied here everything i wrote there.

… if all they achieve is due to them getting supported by hackers …

• That’s a lie sir and you know it very well, you could have even see it on the reset day (and day after) where we did incredibly well, for being 1st time in t8 for such a long time . But sadly after that hacker started trolling and it forced you guys to focus us.
  • Im not saying that the only reason we’re not winning is becasue we’re being focused, all im saying is that, hacker is also harming our server, even more than “helping” as most of you think.

• It’s not the same account, we’re not even sure if it’s the same person (even tho it probably is). If you know his account name and you’re sure about it please pm it to me.

(edited by Serind.1267)

in WvW

Posted by: Mitz.5741

Mitz.5741

So You already shal STOP playing wvsw becose on ROS was/are WHOLE GUILDS that use heats/hacks to Move Through Wall!!

Videos or we’ll assume mesmer portal !!!

You keep saying “Well other servers are hacking too so you should stop crying” while having NO proof to back that up!

Ps. To all angry kids:
You can continue cry btw

Mmmmm! Can you feel it? [IRONY]<————- Can you feel that?

Ty for killing bronze league, now i cant play

in WvW

KlausKNT.9302

Videos or we’ll assume mesmer portal !!!

You keep saying “Well other servers are hacking too so you should stop crying” while having NO proof to back that up!

Ps. To all angry kids:
You can continue cry btw

Mmmmm! Can you feel it? [IRONY]<————- Can you feel that?

I am talking to a Arantheal.7396: now.
BUT..
If you whone i can send you pm with your hackers on UW – they shal be weel know btw
so lets smile and be nice
Smile

in WvW

Posted by: meltdown.5870

meltdown.5870

Underworld has no hackers….. last time you posted a hacker ..it was a trapper ranger..
says alot about your competence….

2 years with UW…i never seen anything that could just smell of hacking..a sudden flip out of nowhere or such……now im on another server just to fight against Bt..paybacktime and i must say its a joy… specially the danceparty at your spawnpoint today.

in WvW

KlausKNT.9302

Underworld has no hackers….. last time you posted a hacker ..it was a trapper ranger..
says alot about your competence….

2 years with UW…i never seen anything that could just smell of hacking..a sudden flip out of nowhere or such……now im on another server just to fight against Bt..paybacktime and i must say its a joy… specially the danceparty at your spawnpoint today.

You joking to me?? me send post with traper ranger??
What is with your memory kid ??
Think again about your competence

Danceparty on spawnpoint its always nice
You have book of dance?- you can make more moves
I like Inventory shuffle!!
This dance looks so GREAT!!
2 years with UW?- so you shal know this well know hacker on uw to whone pm??
Or ask Kungsmurfen He know muth more about UW than you
Asking is always NICE
Or read some post before
You have so muth options- chose some
Dont get a zonk
Smile

in WvW

Posted by: Minstrel.4079

Minstrel.4079

So, is this cheater gone? Any news?

in WvW

Posted by: Tibi.5892

Tibi.5892

i see that all the servers have hackers except BT. and this guy knows them all and he can send them to everyone on pm…
i am utterly disgusted by this guy!
Smile

in WvW

KlausKNT.9302

No i think that players hacking/ heating not servers
Lets think:
Player X using hacks/heats on server A, then he transfer to server B- he still will be a hacker/herer but on server B now
Thats why servers dont matter here- only PLAYERS

Moderators always delete my whole post when i name some hacks (when players on forum ask about what is this ) or put some hackers screens on forum even with not full player acount name- its against the rules
The most important is to be nice and keep smiling
Smile

in WvW

Tibi.5892

well… u are everything BUT nice.
Smile

in WvW

Arantheal.7396

Klaus, send the names in a pm to me and I’ll look into it. Also post the time/location you catched them on. Else it’s impossible for me to backtrack this.

in WvW

KlausKNT.9302

Arantheal:
So we have a deal??
Do you remember the rules ??
I need know that before

Tibi:
I really always try be nice
This usually makes it easier to deliver a message
so lets smile and be nice
Smile

Ps. so many pms. i answer on most of them on next day becose sometimes i need sleep and sometimes need work and sometimes i whone play wvsw

in WvW

Posted by: Kungsmurfen.2861

Kungsmurfen.2861

2 years with UW…i never seen anything that could just smell of hacking..a sudden flip out of nowhere or such……

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/The-secret-of-success-Underworld-at-night/first#post4677978

iirc some posts in that thread were deleted but the vids are still there.

Or ask Kungsmurfen He know muth more about UW than you

Don’t use my name when you’re being condescending.

So, is this cheater gone? Any news?

I wouldn’t bet on it.

Underworld – [ZERK]

in WvW

Arantheal.7396

Arantheal:
So we have a deal??

Tbh, I usually just skip over your posts, since all the emotes make them un-readable, so I have no idea what you’re talking about. A fellow member just informed me that you could have information regarding hackers on RoS.

Now I was forced to dig up that info from your posts, just so I could understand what you’re talking about, and what exactly you’re talking about is this: mesmer portals.

I don’t arrange deals with trolls, so send your info per pm or move back to insignificance. Either works for me.

in WvW

Posted by: Gideon.6742

Gideon.6742

Why do I even bother ;/
At least now there is a lot less slurring.

• That wasn’t me ;/.
    I copied here everything i wrote there.

… if all they achieve is due to them getting supported by hackers …

• That’s a lie sir and you know it very well, you could have even see it on the reset day (and day after) where we did incredibly well, for being 1st time in t8 for such a long time . But sadly after that hacker started trolling and it forced you guys to focus us.
  • Im not saying that the only reason we’re not winning is becasue we’re being focused, all im saying is that, hacker is also harming our server, even more than “helping” as most of you think.

mmm RoS usually always have slow starts on Fri and Sat. So the slow start is not surprising. It was disappointing sure, however the “hacker” was much more active then too. Every time we got something with a wp they weren’t too far behind. It is what it is. There was definitely a guild on BT that sieged up what was a T3 keep after the hacker visited though. BT has a lot of groups to fight so it’s not a bad MU. The hacker problem is though.

in WvW

KlausKNT.9302

Arantheal:
So we have a deal??

Tbh, I usually just skip over your posts, since all the emotes make them un-readable, so I have no idea what you’re talking about. A fellow member just informed me that you could have information regarding hackers on RoS.

Now I was forced to dig up that info from your posts, just so I could understand what you’re talking about, and what exactly you’re talking about is this: mesmer portals.

I don’t arrange deals with trolls, so send your info per pm or move back to insignificance. Either works for me.

Ofc this explains why the first 2 players who arrive was wariors with no mesmer on wall- it looks like they just blink on it an it look so funny that they dont care that someone is wathing
Now i know how it hapened : mesmer portal- ty for your explanation
( btw i know exacty what this was- see this before, and dont worry they already reported)
Yes mesmer portals explains all ty

About your worlds :
“Well, such a request is lunatic in itself, but be sure that I definitively would rather stop playing myself than to play a trolls game.”
I dont need know more about You
Its exactly what i think before- empty words without any coverage
Nice drama btw in those posts
If you dont see hackers/heaters that dont mean they dont are there
Some are smart, some not, and some are INVISIBLE and smart ,or INVISIBLE and not smart
Some care about not to be cathed, some dont care (usualy its a stolen acount).
Some like trolling other players ingame, some like other stuff

One more thing:

“those who sacrifice nothing gain nothing”
Deal is deal dude – nothing is for free

I dont whone waste my free time that i have for this game to trying explain how this work on forum
playing a game its almost always muth more fun
I get not enought back for my time here
Angry kids will ignore all anyway

And more important:

“It’s been fun but now I’ve got to go
Life is way too short to take it slow”

So gl, hf lemings!!
See YOU on the field !!

The most important is to be nice and keep smiling
Smile

in WvW

Arantheal.7396

I don’t see a pm in my inbox from you, so your words are as hollow as you try to let appear mine.
Insignificance it is.

in WvW

Posted by: Elia.7193

Elia.7193

Ok confirmed, the smiling guy is a super troll therefore anything he says has zero importance. Maybe he is even jealous that the hacker gets the attention that the troll wants or….who knows maybe they are even close friends Just ignore him and soon will crawl back where he came from. Lets don’t give him the pleasure to bother with him anymore

(edited by Elia.7193)

in WvW

Tibi.5892

i don’t think he’s trolling… he is just special…. ifu know what i mean
smile

in WvW

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

And they are called Lemmings, not lemings.
Smile:)

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in WvW

Posted by: Duds.3815

Duds.3815

anyone noticed him during past two days? seems like his gone hopefully for good this time.

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

Why? Why? Why?

What have we done to be punished with another week of BT in tier 9? We were having so much fun with WSR and now this again…. So unfair…

in WvW

Posted by: AmberUK.5380

AmberUK.5380

Why? Why? Why?

What have we done to be punished with another week of BT in tier 9? We were having so much fun with WSR and now this again…. So unfair…

Yes I just saw this, even my husband is asking to move servers now ;-(
Maybe this is how they get rid of T9 servers? drive us away?

We Asura are just the best
UW WvW player – TooT !