Do the T1 servers drop from Full?

in WvW

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

I don’t think I’ve seen them drop even once in the last month.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

BG has been full for the longest. JQ went full just before March 1. TC has just recently gone full in the last few days. My guess is that anet will increase server pop Tuesday — when the price goes up to 2400. That said, there are times when all of them fall to Very High, but it’s usually really late (or early).

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

There are also lull times with low wvw pop sometimes in EU timezone, especially with TC server.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

in WvW

Eternum.1706

They’ve been full 24/7 recently?

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

There are also lull times with low wvw pop sometimes in EU timezone, especially with TC server.

FW

I don’t think a 50+ man float team constitutes as a “lull”

in WvW

Fannwong.3059

Hello Deli,

I hear you. I’ve been looking at lull times and have noticed TC has the most lull times, JQ next and BG doesn’t have any. BG is likely ready for Season 2. T1 will have great fights in Season 2 for sure, regardless of winner.

FW

FW

[SoX] – JQ

in WvW

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Hello Deli,

I hear you. I’ve been looking at lull times and have noticed TC has the most lull times, JQ next and BG doesn’t have any. BG is likely ready for Season 2. T1 will have great fights in Season 2 for sure, regardless of winner.

FW

FW

BG does have lull times. Please don’t speak on things you have no idea about.

in WvW

Fannwong.3059

Hello SonofNoob,

Thanks for your point of view, I’ve been looking at it almost 24/7 but haven’t seen any, been pointing to some folks to go TC/BG for T1 SEA times. Could you put the timezone for non-Full status so that the potential transfers may be informed?

FW

Hello Deli,

FW

FW

[SoX] – JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Hello Deli,

FW

FW

I have too and no, there are no lull times if you have that many people online and in WvW. I suggest you re-educate yourself on the definition of “lull”.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeff.5139

Jeff.5139

Guess there will be no more RP guesting with TC in the near future!

in WvW

Eternum.1706

Well, both TC and BG had a minute of Very High during primetime tonight. Haven’t seen any from JQ yet, though.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Considering that I’m sitting in outnumbered maps tonight with this server full status, I have a feeling our lovely living world content has topped off our server with PvE’ers. I’ve always been proud of JQ’s “Hub of NA” status but, I’d love more consistent WvW’er too.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Well, both TC and BG had a minute of Very High during primetime tonight. Haven’t seen any from JQ yet, though.

Server blackouts. Squeeze those last few in.

in WvW

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Server blackouts. Squeeze those last few in.

lol the vast majority of Blackgate are PvE grinders. I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

JQ can do blackouts to allow folks in but u need to talk to the ministers of communication. I think folks are really gearing up of an all out war in season 2. It will be a make or break situation for Anet if there is blunder.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Chabo.7498

Chabo.7498

Ministers of communication wat..

Was kinda happy when I found the top 3 NA servers were listed as full and I hope these T1 servers stay full during the price change. I don’t think any of the servers need more bandwagon players hoping to get easy wvw rewards.

Roaming/Raid Mesmer

in WvW

SonofNoob.3102

JQ can do blackouts to allow folks in but u need to talk to the ministers of communication. I think folks are really gearing up of an all out war in season 2. It will be a make or break situation for Anet if there is blunder.

Wow, the ego of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Both BG and JQ has had short periods where it’s available after 8:00 EST. Not sure why.

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

no lull times on BG? Why have we been outmanned during primetime on 3 out of 4 maps every night outside of reset night for the past 3 weeks?

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

no lull times on BG? Why have we been outmanned during primetime on 3 out of 4 maps every night outside of reset night for the past 3 weeks?

Thread is about whether the server status is not full, not whether you’re outmanned (which has nothing to say about server status) by other full servers.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Yeah, we are outmanned on 3 out of 4 maps from the end of SEA until usually 8/9pm eastern, when we get a queued map + EB. It’s not just you guys

But, again, that has nothing to do with our full server status, which is more a reflection on the amount of PvE players you’ve got than anything.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Why does anyone care, the queues on these FULL (even if it’s not full for a 5 minute window at 2:55am server time) will be insane once the season starts.
Remember, no PvE updates during the Tournament (unlike last time) so people will drift into WvW due to a lack of other things to do.

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Ministers of communication…
And you all thought T1 was crazy before…

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Not crazy, we just like giving funny labels to everyone.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

A label for a person who does a specific job for his or her server. That’s one of the biggest differences between T1 and other tiers, the organisation.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

A label for a person who does a specific job for his or her server. That’s one of the biggest differences between T1 and other tiers, the organisation.

Sooooo crazy to the non t1 people? Got it.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Sooooo crazy to the non t1 people? Got it.

Basically. I’m pretty sure T2 servers do it too, and I know SBI had something similar since their time in t1 until recently? Someone verify that pls

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Gonna suck to be a t1 server during the first few weeks of season 2. Enjoy that EoTM.

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

Gonna suck to be a t1 server during the first few weeks of season 2. Enjoy that EoTM.

nope, it wont suck at all for T1. eotm isn’t a bad diversion from the fast pace enjoyable t1 fights. it’s like takin a mini break to hang out at the kids table while the adults talk business at dinner. you can just sump in for a laugh and have fun stomping the lower servers, and the fact that you can also get credit for the season achievements works out just fine.

in WvW

Posted by: twog.8106

twog.8106

Hello SonofNoob,

Thanks for your point of view, I’ve been looking at it almost 24/7 but haven’t seen any, been pointing to some folks to go TC/BG for T1 SEA times. Could you put the timezone for non-Full status so that the potential transfers may be informed?

FW

Hello Deli,

FW

FW

the dude is basically right. Theres a small opening during ocx that bg isnt full other than that its full all of the time. WTS PvE guilds.

Commander Two Gallants.
EE leader

in WvW

SonofNoob.3102

Hello SonofNoob,

FW

Hello Deli,

FW

FW

the dude is basically right. Theres a small opening during ocx that bg isnt full other than that its full all of the time. WTS PvE guilds.

No, he is wrong. He said BG doesn’t have ANY, meaning zero. And there is another opening besides the time you listed, I’ve seen it the past three days.