Do you hate [EotM] or rigged 3 way ktrains?

in WvW

Posted by: warduke.1780

warduke.1780

And of course, they had someone building ballistas on top the supply depot so we couldn’t get a north arrow cart on our own keep.

They do that… and then threaten to get me banned for throwing trebs on gates. Lol.

That guild loves to mass report people. They’ll try every dirty trick in the good to hide how bad they are.

in WvW

Posted by: Toxicity.5392

Toxicity.5392

I’m not certain the person was in [EotM].

The commander wasnt wearing their tag and kept pming me crap.

I farm more than a chinese gold seller.

in WvW

Posted by: Triangulator.2867

Triangulator.2867

Hahahaha. GET REKT! Nice action, proud of you giving PvE scrubs a rough push-through thinking they can karmatrain in a PvP map.

Haha, I’m glad you enjoyed the video! My favourite part about those clips is that we built no siege in that keep, just used what the [EoTM] try-hards put down to ‘drain’ us. You can see them making epic plans in map chat after our first defense against Badlands: “let’s build flame rams!”.

I also wish I got more footage of our tower defense minigame before the start of the second clip. Man, it was me on the north bridge, with it at 1% hp, staring down an Overgrowth zerg. When they rushed me with the omegas and their Overgrowth sized blob, my teammates blew the bridge up, to much success. Ah, if only we could FRAPS all the time without using storage space…

This game would not be fun unless there were seriously emotional individuals that get way too offended by losing. So here’s a big thank you to everyone that whispers enemies after a win/lose. You add the spice to life that makes all of our actions in game carry worth.

in WvW

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

I personally would welcome any opportunity to prevent farming. Especially in EotM. First, I see it is an abomination and would love if people actually played WvW on a WvW map. And second, and this is the more important point for me: All those farmers ruin the marked prices for me. I actually play a game mode as intended and fulfill a strategical role with scouting, upgrading and defending. I have virtually no income and spend most of the money I have on upgrades.

Farmers tend to think, they do it only for themselves and that they don’t harm anyone. But they do. By constantly contributing to marked inflation they make it impossible for me to ever have a chance on… let’s say… a legendary weapon (yes I have not a single legendary weapon).

Now I don’t say it is their fault. But abusing a WvW map for this farming practice is something, I won’t ever appreciate.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in WvW

warduke.1780

Oh look, EotM guild is up to its usual tricks…. again:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/34qfu1/wvw_is_this_allowed_or_is_it_banned/

With the amount of toxicity and negativity these exploiters generate on a daily basis, I’ve got no idea how they haven’t been banned yet.

in WvW

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

yeah, that’s the other thing. Ppl get told to start WvW in EotM to get a glimpse at what WvW is, except EotM is not WvW. This might be one reason, why ppl don’t get into WvW.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in WvW

Posted by: Noobs.1089

Noobs.1089

lol no one takes eotm serious. Today people took over an entire overflow just to do a GvG battle. isnt this so called “Match Fixing”, even if we werent there no one would use it for wvw its mainly a PvE map with a little PvP that no one takes seriously except for you guys

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

I wish I took a screenshot long ago of a conversation but I formed a guild months ago called Karma Train Killers KTK made up of only 3 people. We commonly would defend towers wiping zergs in eotm. I seem to remember probably drinking too much wine one night and reporting to the EoTM commander that “the enemy has been eliminated commander!” in mapchat repeatedly. He PMd me calling me some pretty nasty names, saying I ruined his karma train and that he was in team speak with the other servers trying to maximize the experience and karma for all three trains and I “need” to stop defending. I kept it up for a few more weeks but got bored wiping the really awful EoTM players because two acs and they couldn’t handle it and would break off the tower or keep, catching on after seeing the KTK tag after awhile.

I’d be up for trolling them again if there’s a guild forming up, seems like this is the new fun to do thing for vets who’ve been around since launch who are bored with wvw.

Dtox

in WvW

warduke.1780

I wish I took a screenshot long ago of a conversation but I formed a guild months ago called Karma Train Killers KTK made up of only 3 people. We commonly would defend towers wiping zergs in eotm. I seem to remember probably drinking too much wine one night and reporting to the EoTM commander that “the enemy has been eliminated commander!” in mapchat repeatedly. He PMd me calling me some pretty nasty names, saying I ruined his karma train and that he was in team speak with the other servers trying to maximize the experience and karma for all three trains and I “need” to stop defending. I kept it up for a few more weeks but got bored wiping the really awful EoTM players because two acs and they couldn’t handle it and would break off the tower or keep, catching on after seeing the KTK tag after awhile.

I’d be up for trolling them again if there’s a guild forming up, seems like this is the new fun to do thing for vets who’ve been around since launch who are bored with wvw.

No matter how much proof you have, EotM guild will just blame it on “trolls” – “trolls are impersonating us! Trolls are controlling our minds! It wasn’t us, it was trolls!”

It’s actually kinda hilarious just how bizarre the situation has gotten.

in WvW

Posted by: Toxicity.5392

Toxicity.5392

I have to commend HK for destroying the 3 way train the other day. I don’t have enough spies to catch all the trains

I farm more than a chinese gold seller.

in WvW

Posted by: benny.1796

benny.1796

Whats next? Ban karmatrains from real WvW? EoTM is childrens playground. You can waste a little time there while in queue and farm … karma. Most useless currency in this game atm. Karma—>Gold is so ridiculous boring that you deserve the gold because you endured one of the most stupid things in GW2. I like EoTM how it is now: ppl can fear off notable zerg parts, people can farm karma/wxp, people can fight and siege. The imbalance in player numbers is IMHO the bigger problem and the reason why i did not enter EoTM for months.

in WvW

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Live and let live. If you don’t want a karma train why are you in EOTM anyway? Even in T1 the queues aren’t that long.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.