Do you part, run ghost thief

in WvW

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

For the good of the game type, everyone needs to make a full dire perma stealth trap thief. Although there are more and more of these every day, only when we achieve a critical mass will anet acknowledge the problem and at least stop buffing it.

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Playing thief of any build is akin to retiring from trying.

Playing ghost thief? I’d rather uninstall.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Yes please do, it would be funny.

Attachments:

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

+9000 to this (made me giggle at work a bit)

Months ago I tried GT, it was fun for the first hour, boring after but was fun to ttoll enemy zergs from time to time (and hiding in SM or other keeps and keeping them contested). There was 1 day recently where there were 2 GT’s running and spawn camping us (maybe 3ish weeks ago) and my map chat was not happy. Me and a buddy jumped on ours (mind you we haven’t played them much since we started months ago when we first encountered them and wanted to play them to learn how to beat them) and this is what we did…did our ghost thing, both placed a stealth trap (which counts as a trap for stealth purposes as we were running trapper runes) and waited as one of us played as the bait and got both of them to trigger 1 trap. 1 had a SB but not enough init to really get away so we went after them and downed/stomped them both. The first one must have though our (bait) was teh one that downed them as he didn’t down port when we were stomping him and our bait was DPSing him. When my buddy was stomping the first, I went after the other and caught up and we got him too.

We knew he knew there was a GT on him but knew that he didnt know there was 2 of us. he down ported and my buddy purposely revealed himself so he started autoing my buddy but where he didnt know I was there I got the stomp w/o him stealthing. They stopped spawn camping us (we waited for about 5-10 mins) and we haven’t heard anything in map chat about them for the rest of the time we were online.

TL:DR I was in a GT vs GT fight (well…2 GT vs 2 GT). Was fun times and sorta intense as we’ve never has this type of fight before so it was anyone’s game.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in WvW

Posted by: Brigand.9502

Brigand.9502

Legit funny AF. Coworkers lookin at me like I have a chicken for a head.

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

Playing thief of any build is akin to retiring from trying.

Playing ghost thief? I’d rather uninstall.

One kittenty build from blob servers or only keep tappers use and it has people like you crying over builds that aren’t even close to similar. If you’re crying about sword/dagger thieves as well then just log out and come at the game from another angle maybe.

Kash
NSP