Posted by: Pooka.3420

Pooka.3420

I find to be very very Good! LOL

Highbeams(Druid) Pooka Pook(Ranger) – Yaks Bend

Do you respect thief Players?

in WvW

Posted by: Hrist.8972

Hrist.8972

Yes I do, they always try till the end, yet still fall.

Hrist Unriht – [Hovi] Unseelie Court – Seafarer’s Rest EU

in WvW

Posted by: Flawed Victory.4321

Flawed Victory.4321

Hey. We either kill or die. respect us please XD

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

If I stab you in the back will you still respect me in the morning?

Honestly I think people get too frustrated by good thieves to respect them. Though I have to say mesmers can be frustrating too if they are good and I can respect them.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in WvW

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

The ones that put up a fight, absolutely. That can’t be easy considering how squishy they can be.

The ones that are constantly leading groups of players on a snipe hunt b/c they are spec’d for almost perma invis (the Culling code isn’t helping there) & can’t be Immobilized (for some reason?) … can just disappear for good for all I care.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

^For the most part no, because of the bad rep the culling gave them, I was tired of dying because of it, even logged out once because if they don’t deserve the kill, why give it too them? Not to mention if you ever caught one off guard and screwed their chain over, all I ran into just run away and try again, come back with reinforcements, or wait till Im distracted, so never a reason to show any respect. And then Ive ran into thiefs that stealth mesmers in keep so they can portal bomb you later, still doesnt help their rep at all. But if its a good thief you are probably dead. So its not like you can do any /bow to pay respects to a good fight.

(edited by Lord Aargadon.4135)

in WvW

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

Not really. I honestly can’t tell the difference between a good or a bad one because they all seem to do the exact same thing. It probably doesn’t help they’re not visible for so much of the average 1v1.

Honestly, most of the time, as a Necromancer, I kill Thieves with AOE bleeds before I can really see much of what they’re doing.

To be clear, I don’t even die to Thieves. I find it pretty easy to live through their burst and kill them, mostly due to Death Shroud. I just genuinely can’t tell the difference between a good or a bad Thief like I can for other classes.

(edited by Lopez.7369)

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Not really. I honestly can’t tell the difference between a good or a bad one because they all seem to do the exact same thing. It probably doesn’t help they’re not visible so much of the average 1v1.

I agree

I can’t tell the difference between good and bad thiefs/mesmers because I can never see them.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Peetee.9406)

in WvW

Posted by: Gamble.4580

Gamble.4580

yes ofc i play one and know there rostastions and play style, i respect the backstab thfs
as if its a kiter or someone knowwing there class they get owned and its becomeing because of spvp most people know this and glass thfs are getting owned 90% of the time by other 80 players, if you are running solo and killed by a burst d/d thf its because of not skilled enough.. yes i agree the thf has to try 90% less than you with there 3 combo rotastion yes i 100% agree you need more skill but hey its a goal!! you get killed try harder and if die again try harder. its a shocker but every class can kill one and its not with this 1 spec you can do it and this spec sucks vs everyone else thats a no! i am a great thf disspite the bugs with the class i still have masterd all set ups and play styles but i also have been beat by a better player of every class in wvw and 50% of my duels now i loose. Because they are soo easy in a 1v1 to counter its easy to fight them and if skilled win.. but its so easy for a thf to run away from a fight these days if looseing…. so yes i respect thfs who you get a 1v1 with and they stick to the end win or loose, i have masterd my alts i roam with solo and know the thf class very well to learn respect when they have to go around there rotation to win.
thf v2 more than 2 should never die as a d/d will always be perma stealth as its bloody easy, he will find it easy to find the weakst one and kill before he runs away, if you all weak he will fight you to last.. yes they op class in roaming as they can pick there fights so thats why they win allot because in first 5 secs of a fight they know and most will leave you allown if they think its a 60./40.
i dont not resepect the player if they useing the bug at points extra to stop capping i loose it for the class… if its there to use to help with the war use it! dont play by the rules in wvw its war! if the game dont agree with it or people hate it report it and hope for change

[UNTY] Unity guild -AG server
Asura -Thief