Does Anet even read these things?

in WvW

Posted by: Grimmskull.6102

Grimmskull.6102

Im starting to get the sneaking suspicion that Anet is not trying to fix WvW…

They are clouding the issue with golem rushes and moving posts around to other categories without actually reading them… Starting to wonder if they only wanted my credit card info from the jump.

in WvW

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

Welcome to GW2, it’s been this way for a LOOOOONG time. No offense to who ever is doing it (because I’m sure their hands are tied by upper management) but there is a profound disconnect between ANet and their players especially when it comes to WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

Aaaaaw they are so cute when they grow up <3

You haven’t played much WvW the last 3 years right?

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in WvW

Posted by: CyberMurmeli.3061

CyberMurmeli.3061

Oh they do read these. Or if not, that thread showing evidence of blacktide hackers just decided to delete itself, even after the actual video proof (account names —> witch hunting) wasn’t there anymore.

in WvW

Posted by: TJgalon.5012

TJgalon.5012

can someone direct me to the correct topic where these issues are. I not experince any problem playing WVW, so every time someone like, they should fix and not event, i have no clue what they are talking about.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

They are clouding the issue with golem rushes and moving posts around to other categories without actually reading them… Starting to wonder if they only wanted my credit card info from the jump.

Only now? Or are you new?

in WvW

Posted by: OtakuDFifty.2965

OtakuDFifty.2965

WvW needs more completely out-there events if they aren’t going to be making the kind of huge systemic changes that are necessary to properly fix WvW’s stagnation and reward issues. Besides, it’s not like the WvW community can even agree on what the real issues are with the game mode. It’s just so large a scale that no matter what changes happen, a significant amount of people are going to feel alienated.

I’m never going to take seriously the belief that “more of the same WvW” is preferable to something that sounds as chaotic and unique as Golem Rush, and I hope Anet feels the same way.

in WvW

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

They don’t care because it’s simply not enough players in this game mode in relation to the work they need to make it good.
Better make some nice pve achievement grind that 90% of the players are actually doing.
I guess if you say that the average server has ~500 active wvw players that would already be a lot. But nothing compared to pve or their loved but long failed esports

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

I didn’t read your post, but I read the title. The answer is “probably not.” ANet has traditionally not cared about WvW or its player base at all.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in WvW

Posted by: baylock.1703

baylock.1703

You need to believe in grand plan of arenanet make golem events alot of golem are bought from tradepost golem prices skyrocket golem rushes become more expensive = less golem rushes

in WvW

Posted by: Grimmskull.6102

Grimmskull.6102

Only now? Or are you new?

I was being facetious…

in WvW

Posted by: Vihar.5780

Vihar.5780

World vs World always was, and always will be, at the bottom of the priority list for ANet. They made that very clear at launch. World vs World’s primary purpose for ANet is for advertising to draw new players, which it does well since it looks great on video.

90% of MMO players are PVE centric. OF the PVPers, WvW and PVP arenas split a small fraction of the player base.

The devotion of man hours and labor into developing the game is roughly equal to the proportions of player interest.

It’s not just GW2, it’s most MMO’s. It is just more annoying in GW2 because WvW is the only thing the game has to offer that you can’t find in other games.

That won’t last forever, though.

in WvW

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

We do not need to know, “does Arena net even read these things” because their words and their unspoken words already contradict the Truth

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

We do not need to know, “does Arena net even read these things” because their words and their unspoken words already contradict the Truth

You appear to confuse your subjective opinion, with that of objective fact.

It is obvious they read them. Luckily, they display the good sense to ignore a fair bit of jaded and bias, irrationality, of some of those complaints. Some times that is good for some and bad for others. Other times it is bad for some and good for others

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in WvW

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

over all wvw still sucks

I play GW2 because it is the only mmo with a large scale combat available
there is black desert but it is still in translation hell

if I wanted a pve game there is more games than I can count

I just constantly ask my self y a game called guild wars is focused on pve and not war between guilds

they hold a niche market for wvw – it is a shame they don’t do more with it,
but y try when u do not need to ………

…….the number one complaint I hear about gw2 is wvw does not change !

(edited by caveman.5840)

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

@Coglin, why dont you put “You appear to confuse your subjective opinion, with that of objective fact.” into your signature so you wont have to type it out on every single reply..

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

no

/15nonononono

in WvW

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

The Gm’s themselves don’t normally read these. They probably have some intern go through them and move/delete certain threads. If a particular thread or something in it is really noteworthy, the GMs are probably alerted to it and read it.

Seriously, work is work people. After a short period of time the GM’s get just as fed up about low pay, long hours, a crappy commute to work, horrible managers and greedy corporate guys just like the rest of us. The last thing they want to do on their off time from hell is to …. work for free.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server