Does Dragonbrand have an Alliance?

in WvW

Posted by: Dethroat.3514

Dethroat.3514

Does the server of Dragonbrand have an Alliance formed on their server? If so, what’s their website?

Thank you for your help!

Dethroat – Human – Necromancer – War is Hell [WAR] Leader
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Yes they do. i’m unaware of the website though.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

We have a group of dedicated guilds, including our night/early morning crew who are all dedicated to the same cause. At the moment most of the guilds work independently, though we synergize well together. It’s an “alliance” in that we’re all working towards the same goal and don’t step on each other. But in terms of actually planning together, we’re still in the novice stage. No mass communication— though the leaders of the (NA day) guilds often get together to chat and pass along information.

As for a web site? I just visit my guild’s site, I don’t believe there’s a dedicated alliance site. Though I could be wrong.

It still stands that we’re in the recovery phase and the only reason we’re T4 atm is due to our night crew stepping all over our T5 opponents.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

We have a group of dedicated guilds, including our night/early morning crew who are all dedicated to the same cause. At the moment most of the guilds work independently, though we synergize well together. It’s an “alliance” in that we’re all working towards the same goal and don’t step on each other. But in terms of actually planning together, we’re still in the novice stage. No mass communication— though the leaders of the (NA day) guilds often get together to chat and pass along information.

As for a web site? I just visit my guild’s site, I don’t believe there’s a dedicated alliance site. Though I could be wrong.

It still stands that we’re in the recovery phase and the only reason we’re T4 atm is due to our night crew stepping all over our T5 opponents.

~ Kovu

Your oceanic crew steps all over T4 opponents as well. Thankfully, Mag and YB can step over your NA crew =p

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Nightcore.7839

Nightcore.7839

DB doesn’t have an official alliance anymore, there used to be one that has since transferred off the server (which is what resulted in DB’s steady decline) an alliance was started after that called Warstorm but the guilds that started that have since transferred off and someone tried getting that alliance started again, but they disappeared so that alliance is more or less gone. I know of a few people trying to get a new alliance started called Catalyst, but its not going anywhere atm. I also think an alliance transferred over to DB, im not sure from where or what they’re alliance name is or who’s in it or if its even still here or not. but yeah, other then that, no real alliances already in existence

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

It’s called the ni hao pvdoor alliance.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

It’s called the ni hao pvdoor alliance.

We’re screwed come Chinese New Year.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: irjebiv.4031

irjebiv.4031

Yes they do and it’s with EB if you haven’t noticed.

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

Loose alliances definitely exist, though we no longer have a dedicated community website.

At a glance it seems that we have far less conflict between guilds as some servers.. all of us work very well together.

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

The “no central alliance” is a double edge sword- overall, we won’t have some of the advantages of communication and coordination. However, we also don’t get the people who just want to stroke their own egos, so public chat is really quite nice

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in WvW

Posted by: Frosty.8491

Frosty.8491

DB has a lot of respect for it’s commanders and all-hours crews.

Catalyst might form, might not. Regardless, we’ll still have a good time and be way less stressed about hardcore WvW servers.

IGN: Lyla Frostheart
Legion of Doom [LOD] | www.lodgw.com
Retired