Does WVW even matter ?

Does WVW even matter ?

in WvW

Posted by: Vistal.2906

Vistal.2906

I see it this way! WVW has lost its excitement. There really is no point in playing WVW anymore. Sure the killing of people is fun but in the end ther eis no reward at the end of the week. Rendering issues pure bad grafix bleed and lag makes it even worse. If Area net doesnt get on the ball here i see a dismal future for this once loved game.If they really want to keep going they need to fix some key issues and the biggest complaint is RENEDERING or CULLING ! Please for god sake fix this! The second issue i see is Jump puzzling keeps or as most see it, exploiting keeps. How this for a fix. In Bay water area make the walls higher so you cant jump and port people in and MAKE FULL DOORS instead of 1/2 doors so you cant jump over them FIXED !! No more exploits. Next Issue is grafix. Let The player turn off all effects to bring their framerate up. Not everyone has or can afford the biggest badest video/processor and ram to play. Alowing people to completly remove grafix instead of turning them on low we can tottaly remove them like aoe fire and sword and armor visuals and shots being tossed at you. We all know whos attacking and where bye the litttle red circles on the ground and the big Bubbles of AOE but if we can remove or stop them and just use a simple aoe red circle we can have some FPS jump bye 10+. i personally run on med grafix setting in PVE 55fps and in PVP in a 20+ fight 3-6 fps…. hmmm! Now we come to the issue thats making me go back to PVE the issue of NO REWARDS in WVW well besides the badges that takes about 2 weks of wvw to get a armor set. Why not at the end of the week the winning team get their reg rank points and a Large chest in their inventory which has a chance at new armoror acened stuff and a precurser? I think i would PVP alot more then i have inthe passed 2 months.

Does WVW even matter ?

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Well PvE sure in the hell doesn’t so to answer your question; yah.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

Does WVW even matter ?

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Does paragraph breaks even matter?

Yes, yes they do.

Does WVW even matter ?

in WvW

Posted by: Elm.8169

Elm.8169

Wall of Text hits you for 6000 damages.
Spelling hits you for 3000 damages.
Suggestion of Replacing Graphics with Red Circles hits you for 9000 damages.
Officer down.
Officer down.

Does WVW even matter ?

in WvW

Posted by: inbetween.5623

inbetween.5623

Yeah, paragraphs. Honestly Im sure you have a valid point but most people will be deterred from reading this.

Does WVW even matter ?

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

Yeah a valid point that has been posted a gazillion times by others and A.net is already working on. Posting it again doesn’t speed things up even if A.net would be able to read it.