Don't even make a poll about rotating BLs.

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

It is clear that DBL is going to stay in the game due to the current vote.

Anet, don’t even make a poll about whether to rotate the BLs or have simultaneous BLs. The risk is too great of some weird poll snafu. Just make it 1 DBL and 2 ABL. You know that’s the right choice so just do it!

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

in WvW

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Do i smell fear?

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

To be honest it would be nice if we had them rotate every week, one week alpine, one week desert, next week underwater….

in WvW

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Underwater? I have to wonder how the exotic spear and harpoon prices would go up.
#NoMoreGreenSpears

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

To be honest it would be nice if we had them rotate every week, one week alpine, one week desert, next week underwater….

They have stated it won’t be weekly due to it being a new build each time they would rotate. That’s why it will be quarterly.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

I’d give ArenaNet their choice of left-side part of my anatomy for underwater. Three underwater legendaries, six ascended breathers and a rime-rimmed breather ready to go!

If they’re already rotating, how about putting the island back in sometimes too.

in WvW

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

I would rather have 1 DBL, 1 ABL and 1 new borderlands

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

I would rather have 1 DBL, 1 ABL and 1 new borderlands

this would indeed be the ultimate goal, but I think it is a way off. I am ok with 1 dbl 2 abl – and I prefer the dbl myself….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Don’t rotate them out with each other.

Rotate the DBL between server combos. EBG in the usual place & 2 ABL’s to 1 DBL…rotate the DBL/ABL each week.

This will bring everyone back to the game

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

Don’t rotate them.

The end goal is to increase activity on all maps.

The only real way to accomplish this … is to have both maps available during each week. Who cares if team 1 home BL is desert and other 2 are alpine.

Just give players the ability to play on the map they enjoy playing on. Activity will increase.

If you rotate them, you will just add fuel to the fire. People will only play WvW when the map they enjoy is available. And likely not play the BL’s when the map is not what they enjoy – defaulting to queue into EBG, the already most popular WvW map. Anet has the stats and knows this to be true.

Let the players, play in the sandboxes they enjoy playing in.

in WvW

Posted by: shrek.1046

shrek.1046

It is clear that DBL is going to stay in the game due to the current vote.

Anet, don’t even make a poll about whether to rotate the BLs or have simultaneous BLs. The risk is too great of some weird poll snafu. Just make it 1 DBL and 2 ABL. You know that’s the right choice so just do it!

I endorse this message. Just do it Tyler.

in WvW

Posted by: Gilles VI.2149

Gilles VI.2149

I voted for Desert Borderlands

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

They don’t have a system in place to auto rotate them out, so you want them to rotate them manually every week?

Just do 2 abl 1dbl, everyone will be happy, well cept for the grumps who want a map deleted instead. Move on and when the priority poll comes, we can ask them to make a 3rd map.

Wasted too much time on this issue cause players are stubborn and won’t compromise.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

3 different BLs would be great! (Not underwater!)

(I suggest a jungle BL, with trees and undergrowth on every path and a shed load of rapters and smokescales, mobbing roamers at every turn) …… (/jk)

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

1 prefer 1 DBL and 2 ABL too.
But…wouldn’t this be unfair? I mean…the DBL server is going to have so much less traffic…attackers don’t attack…defenders don’t defend…

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

1 prefer 1 DBL and 2 ABL too.
But…wouldn’t this be unfair? I mean…the DBL server is going to have so much less traffic…attackers don’t attack…defenders don’t defend…

And wouldn’t that maybe help the red side which is usually the weakest in a matchup? Some argue it would turn into ktrain central, so it should be green.

But in any case we won’t really know how it will work out until it’s actually implemented, once we see how it’s treated in the matchups Anet can then react with some solutions if needed.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: LittleAussieMozzie.7425

LittleAussieMozzie.7425

I want 2 DBL and 1 alpine… then all the mindless zergers can go ktrain on DBL and the roamers can stick to alpine.