Dragonbr/Yak's Bend alliance needs to end...

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

DB has hills keep in YB bl with a waypoint, along with at least two guilds operating on that map currently.

DB has no major forces operating on SoS bl.

Clearly we’re just playing in YB bl to obscure the truth about our secret neferious alliance with YB.

Oh, and that YB golem sneak attack that took DB’s fully fortified garrison today? Clearly it was faked to distract from the horrible, horrible truth.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

I can’t speak for whatever happens in NA prime time but in EB during the SEA timezone you’ll witness this anamoly.

The only time DB wiped YB was on Sunday night, which occurred when YB pushed into DB territory and SM, where the peace treaty ceased and all hell broke loose.

Otherwise I come to the conclusion that DB:

1. Letting YB cap their stuff back for starting another karma train or;
2. Hate SOS that badly that they need to spawn camp and grief them to oblivion

But I don’t care do what you want, since it’s only a game

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

NNK is spawn camping SOS. I’m guessing it’s because NNK has been here from the start and SOS is where all the NA guilds went when we had a mass exodus. So… that might be why they are taking a little bit of joy spawn camping you.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

However all those guilds left SOS, so I don’t see the point?

Edit – I heard that NNK was originally from JQ?

(edited by taek.9386)

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I can’t speak for whatever happens in NA prime time but in EB during the SEA timezone you’ll witness this anamoly.

The only time DB wiped YB was on Sunday night, which occurred when YB pushed into DB territory and SM, where the peace treaty ceased and all hell broke loose.

Otherwise I come to the conclusion that DB:

1. Letting YB cap their stuff back for starting another karma train or;
2. Hate SOS that badly that they need to spawn camp and grief them to oblivion

But I don’t care do what you want, since it’s only a game

well…a lot of DB guilds did leave for SoS back when free transfers were ending so….

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Don’t think anyone on our server cares much about that fine point. You are the server that sent us into a downward spiral for a long time. Whether of not the guilds and people are still the same doesn’t seem to matter. Oh, and it might have a little bit just a tad bit to do with strategy……

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in WvW

Posted by: SausageStorm.4293

SausageStorm.4293

All thanks to the “YB/DB Alliance”

http://i50.tinypic.com/9fobyf.jpg

in WvW

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Only 16 more posts and this one will pass up the “official” matchup thread. Not bad for a few hours of effort. That is actually pretty good trolling, I’d say.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

This message is from the sea of sorrows community
————————————————————————————————————
This whining about 2v1 in no way represents what we as a server and our core guilds think about the situation. What we see is dragonbrand playing to their strengths and being effecient about it, this creates the illusion of a 2v1 in which Yak’s has no part in. DB are playing tactical and using Yak’s to their strength however as many of us have seen during this matchup YB is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

All in All tier 3 has shown us some of the best fighting and strategy in a long time. Respect to DB and YB from SoS

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

SoS is still in 2nd place, despite the failed alliance in opposition. ROFLCOPTER-BBQ-SAUCE-cupcakes

Bro accept it SoS is a diying tier 4 server, the only thing that keeps you guys at 2nd place IS NIGHT CAPPING YB WITH NO OPPOSITION IN THE NIGHTS XD, also today we did a massive PvE event, our server is not only WvW, and even so you barely can hold yourselves.

Secret alliance my kitten lol.

(edited by santi.7516)

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

This whining about 2v1 in no way represents what we as a server and our core guilds think about the situation. What we see is dragonbrand playing to their strengths and being effecient about it, this creates the illusion of a 2v1 in which Yak’s has no part in. DB are playing tactical and using Yak’s to their strength however as many of us have seen during this matchup YB is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

All in All tier 3 has shown us some of the best fighting and strategy in a long time. Respect to DB and YB from SoS

Thank you very much kind sir.

Sounds about right.

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

+1. I know DB & YB feel they need to respond to these type of threads but 2 of these type of threads got more posts then the actual weekly matchup thread. Don’t feed the trolls.

Also SoS isn’t dying. You might wish that but it’s not. We just have more oceanics then other servers in T3 or below. This makes SoS a ideal server for more NA players to transfer to. You won’t have to worry about losing your hardwork when you go to bed with great oceanic community. Small guilds looking for a challenge from lower tiers can give us a try. We got pie & cookies.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

*Holds Hills in Yaks borderlands all day*
*sees this thread*

This match up is interesting because it’s fairly close overall and all three servers have a clear stretch of the clock where they’re the biggest threat. If one team owns 250+ ppt of the maps, odds are they’re going to be targeted. 350+ ppt? Likely to be targeted by both of the other servers. It isn’t an intentional 2v1 thing, you just happen to own their stuff.

Applies to all three servers.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

(edited by Kovu.7560)

in WvW

Posted by: Mattamis.8143

Mattamis.8143

Just saw Yak’s Bend guardian getting rolled by 3 SoS…. obvious YB/SoS alliance! Saw like 30 SoS running together to take a keep… yet another example of that fabled SoS/SoS alliance.

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Why are you guise feeding the troll?

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

Over the week in EB during the late asian timezone a lot of us have noticed that DB only focus on us and clearly ignore YB, allowing them to fully recap their side and upgrade til fortification.

Every night DB (NNK/TFV great sportsmanship you guys have) will spawn camp SOS instead of attacking YB, even though they have the capacity to wipe them off the map in EB

It’s all a conspiracy…

The reason NNK/TFV focuses on SoS is, by the time they get on to play, the SoS Oceanics have flipped most of the map. It is only logical to focus on the server that holds the larger portion of the map and is gaining the most points. That is called strategy. It is convenient that DB’s late night crew comes on a couple of hours after SoS’s and can hand over a nicely colored map to day crew… but it is not some conspiracy. You guys sure are paranoid!

~ Cleetus

in WvW

Posted by: Perceptor.7189

Perceptor.7189

we, the skritts demand a total cease of this alliance and any other type of group who’s coming to our home and kill our people!!!! and we demand more shinies!!

Commander Morkdar – lvl 80 Engineer
Commander Roter Fangblood – lvl 80 Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

No alliance here. I am also very involved in Dragonbrand’s WvW community and there is no super-secret-illuminati-conspiracy-alliance with YB. SoS is suffering exactly what DB went through months ago . . . you can do one of two things – close your eyes and wait until it’s over, or fight hard and have fun.

Don’t blame the other servers (especially Dragonbrand) for the “hate” towards SoS. Blame the band-wagoners that shot SoS up to tier 1 destroying every tier in their wake, then leaving you high and dry.

If we could take it out on specific guilds, i’m pretty sure Dragonbrand would rather have it that way. But we can’t, so destroying SoS (as a server name – not the players) is the next best thing.

Know the history, Dragonbrand has been waiting for an SoS matchup for a long time.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in WvW

Posted by: VoxShatterfall.5470

VoxShatterfall.5470

^fair enough.

Although I’d much rather have a WvW roundtable discussion in EB stonemist about how we can make WvW fun for all the servers without bashing one another.

But then again my hardcore PvP buddies say I’d rather a friendly conversation than PvP.

Commander Vox Shatterfall / Ward Zabach / Ifrit the Immolated
Angry Intent | Multiple Servers
WTB Razor Blade Free Candy!

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

we, the skritts demand a total cease of this alliance and any other type of group who’s coming to our home and kill our people!!!! and we demand more shinies!!

I have the shiniest shiny. Worship me.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Don’t think anyone on our server cares much about that fine point. You are the server that sent us into a downward spiral for a long time.

A server doesn’t do that, individuals or guilds do.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

No alliance here. I am also very involved in Dragonbrand’s WvW community and there is no super-secret-illuminati-conspiracy-alliance with YB. SoS is suffering exactly what DB went through months ago . . . you can do one of two things – close your eyes and wait until it’s over, or fight hard and have fun.

Don’t blame the other servers (especially Dragonbrand) for the “hate” towards SoS. Blame the band-wagoners that shot SoS up to tier 1 destroying every tier in their wake, then leaving you high and dry.

If we could take it out on specific guilds, i’m pretty sure Dragonbrand would rather have it that way. But we can’t, so destroying SoS (as a server name – not the players) is the next best thing.

Know the history, Dragonbrand has been waiting for an SoS matchup for a long time.

The people who screwed us and we are mad at are gone so the next best thing is being mad at a server name! Rawr!

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

The people who screwed us and we are mad at are gone so the next best thing is being mad at a server name! Rawr!

I think the guild most people on DB remember leaving best is TSYM, and they are still on SoS.

So, all of the guilds have not moved on from SoS.

Dragonbrand