Dragonbrand : Welcome new WvW guilds!

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

" We had good fights with them. DB already climbed to T2 before the transfers. They are not the new bandwagon and not comparable to Kaineng or “Kaineng2.0”. "

Thank you for addressing this under emphasized point out. Db was on it’s way to tier 2 whenever one of the servers above it faltered. These new members of our community have taken a challenge upon themselves to help shore up our numbers in times we are weaker. They know what they are getting into, and it has nothing to do with T3.

in WvW

Posted by: Sasarella.9640

Sasarella.9640

My one and only question. Are you going to ever fulfill your promise to tell the JQ community why you left? You stated twice that you wanted a meeting on our TS to tell us but you never showed up. I mean so far you’ve avoided JQ you didn’t even tell us you were leaving until after reset night with an official announcement on the forums. I figured you owed us as much to at least tell us face to face or as close to it as possible but I guess not.

In all honesty, the thought of informing his own EMP members atleast a week in advance never occurred to him.

Interesting tidbit my biggest thing was why schedule meetings and not attend it doesn’t reflect well on you. Then when given an opportunity to make up for it still avoid it.

Can’t imagine how your guild members felt finding out AFTER the server found out.

I’m kind of curious about the no show on the meetings YOU called yourself. Nothing like sitting in a meeting room for hours waiting for someone to show up. I am glad I can rely on my red essence to show up every 28 days. Its the only thing that is consistent in this world. That’s why I am little kitteny right now, sorry.

But honestly, I am kind of glad, you hid from the meetings you scheduled. I think I would have snapped from the numerous excuses you are so good at making.

Why anyone would want to follow a leader who has recently abandoned his core guild is beyond me. Noodles, you were the leader of another guild and you turned your back on them and left them. Being a leader means that you have a responsibility to those people, and you have to accept that responsibility. Instead you turned your back on those people just because you think the grass is greener on the other side.

You are going to have trouble finding loyal followers if you are going to abandon them every time someone else promises to stroke your ego.

Sasarella – JQ – Bully, Commander and Princess of Army of Shepherds [AoS]

(edited by Sasarella.9640)

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

My one and only question. Are you going to ever fulfill your promise to tell the JQ community why you left? You stated twice that you wanted a meeting on our TS to tell us but you never showed up. I mean so far you’ve avoided JQ you didn’t even tell us you were leaving until after reset night with an official announcement on the forums. I figured you owed us as much to at least tell us face to face or as close to it as possible but I guess not.

In all honesty, the thought of informing his own EMP members atleast a week in advance never occurred to him.

Interesting tidbit my biggest thing was why schedule meetings and not attend it doesn’t reflect well on you. Then when given an opportunity to make up for it still avoid it.

Can’t imagine how your guild members felt finding out AFTER the server found out.

I’m kind of curious about the no show on the meetings YOU called yourself. Nothing like sitting in a meeting room for hours waiting for someone to show up. I am glad I can rely on my red essence to show up every 28 days. Its the only thing that is consistent in this world. That’s why I am little kitteny right now, sorry.

But honestly, I am kind of glad, you hid from the meetings you scheduled. I think I would have snapped from the numerous excuses you are so good at making.

Why anyone would want to follow a leader who has recently abandoned his core guild is beyond me. Noodles, you were the leader of another guild and you turned your back on them and left them. Being a leader means that you have a responsibility to those people, and you have to accept that responsibility. Instead you turned your back on those people just because you think the grass is greener on the other side.

You are going to have trouble finding loyal followers if you are going to abandon them every time someone else promises to stroke your ego.

100 active members follow him. Yesterday from 102 members in the guild at NA prime like 70 where online and from that number like 60 inside wvw. So form my pov the wvw members move to DB

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

No drama, please. If you have issues with Raw, resolve them on private channels please.

Welcome to our new players/guilds. Hope you’ll find our community welcoming, and interesting.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

I am glad I can rely on my red essence to show up every 28 days. Its the only thing that is consistent in this world. That’s why I am little kitteny right now, sorry.

OMG Sas… I don’t think many people got that reference LOL! <3

Anyway, best of luck to RE and all the new transfers to DB. I wish you additional luck in Tier 2 and we REALLY hope to see you in T1 soon enough

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Calvin.5380

Welcome newcomers to Dragonbrand.

There have been many meetings and conversations in the past week between current Dragonbrand guilds and guilds that are moving to our server or thinking about moving. One of the primary reasons Dragonbrand is so attractive to various guild right now is the stability and lack of inter-personal(or inter-guild) conflict within the server.

There are no guilds on Dragonbrand that refuse to operate on a map when another certain guild is present. There are no egos that refuse to operate on a map when other egos are present. There is a level of civility and politeness that is the norm for the server. No guilds lord it over other guilds. Both BP and NNK for example(the largest NA and SEA guilds on Dragonbrand respectively) ask for help, they do not demand it.

We hope all newcomers can set aside whatever egos they might have and follow such traditions. We don’t want chest-thumpers, or forums warriors. We don’t kids that don’t play well with others.

We want stable, mature individuals and guilds who want to help build our community and have fun with us.

So far RE, rB and AGG, have upheld those standards, and we welcome them and anyone else like them to Dragonbrand.

^ This captures the essence of our community so well. Thanks Caliburn!

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Welcome newcomers to Dragonbrand.

There have been many meetings and conversations in the past week between current Dragonbrand guilds and guilds that are moving to our server or thinking about moving. One of the primary reasons Dragonbrand is so attractive to various guild right now is the stability and lack of inter-personal(or inter-guild) conflict within the server.

There are no guilds on Dragonbrand that refuse to operate on a map when another certain guild is present. There are no egos that refuse to operate on a map when other egos are present. There is a level of civility and politeness that is the norm for the server. No guilds lord it over other guilds. Both BP and NNK for example(the largest NA and SEA guilds on Dragonbrand respectively) ask for help, they do not demand it.

We hope all newcomers can set aside whatever egos they might have and follow such traditions. We don’t want chest-thumpers, or forums warriors. We don’t kids that don’t play well with others.

We want stable, mature individuals and guilds who want to help build our community and have fun with us.

So far RE, rB and AGG, have upheld those standards, and we welcome them and anyone else like them to Dragonbrand.

^ This captures the essence of our community so well. Thanks Caliburn!

Agreed, well said Caliburn, thanks

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Guys, you really need to lay it off RE and the other guilds that have moved.
The transfers have already taken place so it’s time to move on.
Constantly trolling on a DB’s thread just speaks volumes of the server/guild they have left.

This is a game, real people have paid real money and they are looking for their fun. If it’s not your definition of fun, its unfortunate. Don’t impose your ideas of fun and server loyalty on them because that’s selfish on your part as well. If you still have a bone to pick with them, resolve it in private.

All the best to DB, it’ll be interesting to see what the new guilds have to offer and what surprises DB can bring to T2.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in WvW

Posted by: Ariel Cor Leonis Inferi.2894

Ariel Cor Leonis Inferi.2894

Good luck to Red Essence! Hopefully we won’t meet each other in the battlefield.

By the way, thank you Raw for helping us out everytime we do WvW and the rest of EMP or former EMP.

Ded gaem

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Wait, Agg abandoned ET? Lol.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Wait, Agg abandoned ET? Lol.

of course they did

couldnt carry

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Just to make it clear Reckless Bravery [rB] is not an icoa reform. Only about 11 members from icoa here. Just some friends hungry for change that fell in love with dragonbrands stellar community.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I am glad I can rely on my red essence to show up every 28 days. Its the only thing that is consistent in this world. That’s why I am little kitteny right now, sorry.

OMG Sas… I don’t think many people got that reference LOL! <3

Anyway, best of luck to RE and all the new transfers to DB. I wish you additional luck in Tier 2 and we REALLY hope to see you in T1 soon enough

ewwww….lol i just got it. What you need is ice cream and hugs

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: MoiCid.2389

MoiCid.2389

No drama, please. If you have issues with Raw, resolve them on private channels please.

The analogy is, if a gurl dumped her boyfriend to be your gurl, that gurl might do the same to you in the future.

With these kinds of attitude from them, we can start counting the days when they will leave Dragonbrand too for other server. Heck, some of them even have the guts of taking things out from guild bank without permission.

Hurr durr.

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

That video and transcript had me chuckling.

Though I have no clue about the person in question.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I am at work and this is extremely entertaining.

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Congrats on getting to T2 DB! Looking forward to running into you guys…should be an exciting week!

in WvW

Calvin.5380

The analogy is, if a gurl dumped her boyfriend to be your gurl, that gurl might do the same to you in the future.

With these kinds of attitude from them, we can start counting the days when they will leave Dragonbrand too for other server. Heck, some of them even have the guts of taking things out from guild bank without permission.

Hurr durr.

Your analogy is wrong. DB didn’t court any of these guilds, and if they do leave later, we won’t be affected. We’ve always had a happy, close-knit community, and your drama is not welcome here.

Your behavior, however, speaks volumes about why some of the guilds chose to leave your server, though.

Stay classy, and stop hijacking the thread.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I think its time we shift this thread to its proper sub-forum.

If the moderators see fit , may I suggest :-

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: MrLT.6028

MrLT.6028

A welcome thread for yourselves, who does that?
For some reason it reminds me of this:

Attachments:

Caritas Æternum [BT]
80 Human Ele
#magswag

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

I think its time we shift this thread to its proper sub-forum.

If the moderators see fit , may I suggest :-

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds

That is for guild recruitment. Pretty sure it isn’t the proper sub-forum.

I understand your frustration being an EMP, but please, as Calvin said, stay classy and stop hijacking the thread.

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Curiousity strikes me, I know that for at least one of the guilds this is their second transfer in several weeks. Is DB concerned about these groups band-wagoning to another server again?

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Behaviour of the EMP and fellow JQ members in this thread is rather childish. I would be ashamed to be part of that server/guild if this is the continued conduct in the forums.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in WvW

Calvin.5380

Curiousity strikes me, I know that for at least one of the guilds this is their second transfer in several weeks. Is DB concerned about these groups band-wagoning to another server again?

No.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Aeonblade.8709

Not really.

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

A welcome thread for yourselves, who does that?
For some reason it reminds me of this:

Pretty funny. Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!

Meh whatever, this is just Noodles’ style. It worked for him on JQ, so it makes sense he’d do similar things on his new server. It was all pretty nauseating for me personally, but that’s just my views.

I wish DB the best back in T2. I was there back in late September when our (BG) mid-week comeback vs. DB kind of marked the end of their run and beginning of the subsequent slide after losing a solid chunk of NA guilds to SoS. It took time, but you guys held in there and slowly turned things around. Kudos to those on DB that stuck through it all. You have my respect for sure.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

No, we have a had guilds leave before and we have rebuilt.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

AGG transferred again? Whowuddathunk?

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

Agg joins the Noodles/CLee loveboat…daww

" If you are interested about DB and its credentials, please contact: Rawnoodles"

Why do people have to contact a recently transferred ex-JQ in order to know more about DB and its credentials?are you the supreme Councillor of DB appointed by its Netizens? ( DB’s Taiwanese guilds would be familiar with this term)

just like that, less than 3 weeks and you sounded like you are representing DB… lol

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

" If you are interested about DB and its credentials, please contact: Rawnoodles"

Why do people have to contact a recently transferred ex-JQ in order to know more about DB and its credentials?are you the supreme Councillor of DB appointed by its Netizens? ( DB’s Taiwanese guilds would be familiar with this term)

just like that, less than 3 weeks and you sound like you are representing DB… lol

Three weeks? He left Friday, or Thursday evening after our server meeting to talk about reset. I agree though it just seems odd to me, I don’t think Menaace tried to move that fast.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wotah.2975)

in WvW

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

Kinda curious why these guilds would transfer to a server that has won their tier for the past 6 weeks in a row…Trying to cultivate Dragonbrand and work your way back to T1? Guild members need map completion? Just bored of the current T1 matchup?

I mean, doesn’t seem like you went for the challenge, adding ~400 players to an already winning server…Unless you really are trying to work your way back to T1 for a new fight. In that case, I hope you make it back, so there might be more diversity in T1.

Same reason a lot of other guilds do. They want to be the big fish in a small pond. Its not competition as NA prime time was JQ’s weakest time slot.

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

just like that, less than 3 weeks and you sound like you are representing DB… lol

Three weeks? He left Friday, or Thursday evening after out server meeting to talk about reset.

oh well i think 3 weeks is roughly the time for you to get to know the server, building trust & teamwork, and establishing the network within the new community..

but My point stands though, this newly transferred ex-JQ is now on the forum ‘welcoming’ other guilds to transfer to DB..

give him another week he’ll be running the president for DB.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in WvW

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

Three weeks? He left Friday, or Thursday evening after our server meeting to talk about reset. I agree though it just seems odd to me, I don’t think Menaace tried to move that fast.

This is menaace 3000 bro the new and improved one.

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Three weeks? He left Friday, or Thursday evening after out server meeting to talk about reset.

oh well i think 3 weeks is roughly the time for you to get to know the server, establishing the network within the new community..

but My point stands though, this newly transferred ex-JQ is now on the forum ‘welcoming’ other guilds to transfer to DB..

give him another week he’ll be running the president for DB.

He held the election last night. He counted the vote, it was no where near a tie. He won!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

Welcome to Dragonbrand we are glad to have you! I look forward to seeing our already strong community strengthened even further by new additions. who knows maybe we will see some surprise transfers before reset.

Those who bear the mark of the Dragon, I salute you! : )

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

For those of you reading this, I’m not sure how Noodles became the most “Famous” or “Infamous” person in GW2, but he is actually a very pleasant person. He is very calm and diplomatic. He is posting this thread because he works at community building not to establish a dictatorship. He had many guild members go with him to DB. You don’t have that many people paying for transfers if you are a “negative person.” When you hear him on team speak, you will have a much different impression.

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

For those of you reading this, I’m not sure how Noodles became the most “Famous” or “Infamous” person in GW2

Never heard of him…

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

They were struggling with Maguuma so they had to add 400 more players to their roster.

xD
Totally agree ><
Steamrolling … what a skill of those guilds xD

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in WvW

Aeonblade.8709

They were struggling with Maguuma so they had to add 400 more players to their roster.

xD
Totally agree ><
Steamrolling … what a skill of those guilds xD

I found this amusing. The tears are salty sweet my friends, salty sweet

in WvW

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Good luck to Noodles and the crew over there. Swing by some time and we can talk about the good old days!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in WvW

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Nope, we’ve been there done that. If they choose to leave at a later time, then Dragonbrand will wish them well and continue to WvW just a fiercely as we do now. [Krew], one of our bigger NA guilds, left for Gunnar’s Hold to pursue other experiences. No Branded harbored any ill feeling towards them, we wished them well and even praised Gunnar’s Hold for getting [Krew].

The thing is, as Caliburn stated, no one guild runs Dragonbrand. There are no alliances, no inter/intra-guild drama, no guild stepping on another’s toes. It is a loose coalition of WvW guilds who just want to have fun in whatever tier we end up in. Had it been the contrary, we’d have fallen off (again) a long time ago.

Dragonbrand knows where it stands as a WvW community, we put our egos aside and help each other when needed. We take the good with the good, the bad with the bad.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

It’s always nice during the honeymoon stage of transferring to a new server, let see if those guys will stick around. Look at Kaineng, they couldn’t win T2 and all the big guilds left for something else.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Except DB was going to be in T2 without these guys, granted we probably would flip flop between T2 & T3. So no we weren’t carried up the Tiers

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Three guilds does not make a bandwagon…. Yet. The existing loyal DB guilds got us to T2 an these additional guilds will help us stay. Comparing DB to KN is laughable.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

No we are not concerned.

If they leave, we keep doing what we already doing.

If they stay, then we keep doing what we already doing.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Do it the way everyone else did, we never ran with commander tag in t8 and your on SF, don’t know what your talking about

Shoulda come back to your true home. == shakes fist ==

I kid I kid.

Good luck to you guys.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

The envy is strong here. I had no idea all these other servers had never received a transfer, but the more you know or so goes the saying.

[VK] and the rest of Fort Aspenwood are extremely excited to welcome these new guilds to DB. DB’s a great server that has persevered through some tough times. We can’t wait to see you guys in the open field and also do some GvG when time permits. This weekend will be amazing.

28.5 hours.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

For those of you reading this, I’m not sure how Noodles became the most “Famous” or “Infamous” person in GW2, but he is actually a very pleasant person. He is very calm and diplomatic. He is posting this thread because he works at community building not to establish a dictatorship. He had many guild members go with him to DB. You don’t have that many people paying for transfers if you are a “negative person.” When you hear him on team speak, you will have a much different impression.

I think a lot of people overlook this when trying to villanize a guy because their own experience with him was negative.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

No we are not concerned.

If they leave, we keep doing what we already doing.

If they stay, then we keep doing what we already doing.

That’s good. I have no idea whats going on in that way faraway land of tier 2, but it sounds (based on what I’m reading in this thread) like you guys already had a good core established beforehand. Keep having fun.

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

It’s a good thing you xfered, why tiers are so different these days. I mean each tier is like a complete 180 with incredibly different tactics and supreme differences.

This one time, a t3 server used a ballista and I was all nooooowaaaaay in t2 they use catapults! MIND BLOWN

Bi Furious [Fist] YB